Abu al Wafa.....Where are you?

Lukeobe

Jan 29, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/29/00
Abu Al Wafa ya habibi where are you? I have been away from this NG for a couple
of weeks...and you are no where to be found...I miss you ya hel'wo wa ya
gameel.

Luke

Lukeobe

Jan 29, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/29/00
I guess it was wishful thinking to expect to see these two characters burning
out once and for all and disappearing in thin air.. ....Well, surprise
...surprise.....They both posted articles today....
DONNA became Donna Schulman....Abu al-Wafa? Do not hold your breath, he will
come up with another screen name...

Luke

PS: Where is Simsim? I just wonder.

Mostafa Kassem

Jan 29, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/29/00
Hey Luke, you spoke too soon. How long do you think it takes to find another ISP?  On second look, he is still with the same ISP, except that he is posting through deja.com. Ah well, we will just have to endure and hope that as the case with all other preachers on this NG, he will give up after a while. This Abu Alwafa character reminds with the Egyptian proverb " Habla we massekouha tabla"

Mostafa

Aktham M Abdellatief

Jan 29, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/29/00

ROFLOL. Good 2afshah, as Rami called it. I find Canadian humor very funny ;)
Aktham

Mostafa Kassem <mka...@home.com> wrote in message

Lukeobe

Jan 30, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/30/00
> Mostafa Kassem mka...@home.com

wrote article><3893695D...@home.com>

Hi Mostafa:

You wrote " Habla we massekouha tabla" I love it.

A scary thought : What if Donna Schulman is his "better" half....Ah well

>Mostafa

Best regards

Luke

Mostafa Kassem

Jan 30, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/30/00
Yo Aktham,

Glad you found it funny. BTW, this ain't Canadian humor, this is true Egyptian
humor. They don't have funny proverbs like that here in Canada.