Re: Girls for sex, Horny Women for Fuck Today, Free Sex Sites, Meet and Fuck Tonight

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

chji...@gmail.com

Apr 10, 2018, 12:41:09 AM4/10/18
On Monday, April 9, 2018 at 4:09:31 PM UTC+5:30, jennywa...@gmail.com wrote:
> search free Girls for fuck and dating, This is Free fuck Sites near your local home area, Horny single Women looking men for sex Today, Meet and Fuck Tonight.
>
> meet for sex :: www.okcupid2.com
>
> Finding a one night stand and get laid doesn't have to be hard it is very easy to find a woman for sex tonight. This article will show you how to find a one night stand and casual sex hookup from girls near me.

I want to meet you right now if possible Looking for a Cincinnati chick that wants the dick

chji...@gmail.com

Apr 10, 2018, 12:41:16 AM4/10/18
On Monday, April 9, 2018 at 4:09:31 PM UTC+5:30, jennywa...@gmail.com wrote:
> search free Girls for fuck and dating, This is Free fuck Sites near your local home area, Horny single Women looking men for sex Today, Meet and Fuck Tonight.
>
> meet for sex :: www.okcupid2.com
>
> Finding a one night stand and get laid doesn't have to be hard it is very easy to find a woman for sex tonight. This article will show you how to find a one night stand and casual sex hookup from girls near me.

I'm looking for sex with a woman that loves sex just as much as I do I love a sexy woman with that warm good yeah ya no what I'm getting at looking for a woman in the Cincinnati area please say something Ill send pic

chji...@gmail.com

Apr 10, 2018, 12:41:25 AM4/10/18
On Monday, April 9, 2018 at 4:09:31 PM UTC+5:30, jennywa...@gmail.com wrote:
> search free Girls for fuck and dating, This is Free fuck Sites near your local home area, Horny single Women looking men for sex Today, Meet and Fuck Tonight.
>
> meet for sex :: www.okcupid2.com
>
> Finding a one night stand and get laid doesn't have to be hard it is very easy to find a woman for sex tonight. This article will show you how to find a one night stand and casual sex hookup from girls near me.

Yes I am and yes I can please you. I love to go down

Jesus Christ is a WHITE RACE monopoly Power

Apr 10, 2018, 3:26:18 AM4/10/18
gonerhea ?

siphylis ?

Resty Wyse

Apr 10, 2018, 12:17:45 PM4/10/18
> I am waiting too

1568 Floyd Dr. Apt #3009, Overland Park(Shawnee Mission), KS.

Satishkumar C. Madhavan needs fucking real bad.
But he has no money to pay. He works as a janitor and care-giver.
These types of work don't pay much.
Besides, he has syphilis and gonorrhea.

sk....@gmail.com

Apr 10, 2018, 1:10:10 PM4/10/18
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/lX0oH_SGqk4
On Monday, February 9, 2015 at 10:48:09 PM UTC-8, rst9 wrote:
> Malaysian Mule, look at yourself!!! You have no charge!!!!
> You only have a dead battery!!!!!! You just don't know how ridiculous you look!!!!

Yale Guen Mar, haven't you been trying to charge yourself with testicles transplant?

Yale Guen Mar, you have ED but no testicles. You have suffered from ED for decades. Isn't that the reason you took to finger-fucking pigs in their assholes from your boyhood days in mainland China?

Yale Guen Mar, you had faked a father in USA to get your fake citizenship papers. But you remain an illegal alien even after 65 years in the USA.

And your alleged son in Boston is just as much a fake son as your alleged father was a fake father. You lost your testicles many many decades ago during a close encounter with a pig when the pig you were molesting retaliated by ramming your scrotum with its snout.

Moreover, you have been a lifelong patient of ED and never had the ability to get an erection. That is the reason you have been finger-fucking pigs in their asshole all your life.

How on earth can you have a son of your own?

Go and get a DNA test done if you are still delusional.

******************

Mercury Sun-Star
February 1, 2014

76 Year Old Merced Man Seeks Transplant of Porcine Testicles to Fill His Empty Scrotum

Merced-Doctors have been faced with an ethical dilemma by a 76 year old resident of Merced who seeks a transplant of porcine testicles to fill his empty scrotum.

Yale Guen Mar lost his testicles many decades ago in an accident. He was pursuing his passion of molesting pigs when a pig retaliated by ramming its snout on Yale Guen Mar's scrotum. Yale Guen Mar has remained testicle-less ever since.

But now Yale Guen Mar claims that he needs the requested transplant because lack of testicles has affected his character for a long time. And he wants a porcine testicle because that way would be his revenge on the species that turned him testicle-less in the first place.

But the local medical board is of divide opinion on the transplant.

One member of the board thinks the transplant would be great for Yale Guen Mar to regain self-esteem.

But all other members of the board feel that the procedure would be deeply insulting to the porcine community even if the testicles are taken from a dead pig.

******************

maried...@gmail.com

Apr 11, 2018, 5:09:25 AM4/11/18
On Monday, April 9, 2018 at 4:09:31 PM UTC+5:30, jennywa...@gmail.com wrote:
> search free Girls for fuck and dating, This is Free fuck Sites near your local home area, Horny single Women looking men for sex Today, Meet and Fuck Tonight.
>
> meet for sex :: www.okcupid2.com
>
> Finding a one night stand and get laid doesn't have to be hard it is very easy to find a woman for sex tonight. This article will show you how to find a one night stand and casual sex hookup from girls near me.

What address

jerryj...@gmail.com

Apr 11, 2018, 5:10:39 AM4/11/18
Hey can I get some pictures

jerryj...@gmail.com

Apr 11, 2018, 5:10:52 AM4/11/18
I need man to sex with

jiyaja...@gmail.com

Apr 11, 2018, 5:11:24 AM4/11/18
Me to want to fuck i am full fill he girl or house wife night dreams

jennywa...@gmail.com

Apr 11, 2018, 5:13:52 AM4/11/18
ok where are you, i love to play with the kitty with my mouth for hours

audat...@gmail.com

Apr 11, 2018, 5:14:30 AM4/11/18
On Monday, April 9, 2018 at 4:11:54 PM UTC+5:30, maried...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Monday, April 9, 2018 at 4:10:02 PM UTC+5:30, jennywa...@gmail.com wrote:
> > On Monday, April 9, 2018 at 4:09:31 PM UTC+5:30, jennywa...@gmail.com wrote:
> > > search free Girls for fuck and dating, This is Free fuck Sites near your local home area, Horny single Women looking men for sex Today, Meet and Fuck Tonight.
> > >
> > > meet for sex :: www.okcupid2.com
> > >
> > > Finding a one night stand and get laid doesn't have to be hard it is very easy to find a woman for sex tonight. This article will show you how to find a one night stand and casual sex hookup from girls near me.
> >
> > The best online dating sites to find like-minded people and sex partner swho share your unique desires.
>
> I'm looking for sex with a woman that loves sex just as much as I do I love a sexy woman with that warm good yeah ya no what I'm getting at looking for a woman in the Cincinnati area please say something Ill send pic

Looking for girls in molalla trying to hook up right now

audat...@gmail.com

Apr 11, 2018, 5:14:39 AM4/11/18
Hello

magon...@gmail.com

Apr 11, 2018, 5:15:15 AM4/11/18
Any interest girls to sex with i will give satisfaction in sex.message me You still looking for fun?

magon...@gmail.com

Apr 11, 2018, 5:15:23 AM4/11/18
hy i am search a girl for sex

magon...@gmail.com

Apr 11, 2018, 5:15:32 AM4/11/18
how much

magon...@gmail.com

Apr 11, 2018, 5:15:44 AM4/11/18
Iam good looking boy I want fuck

magon...@gmail.com

Apr 11, 2018, 5:15:51 AM4/11/18
Yes I am looking for girl

Resty Wyse

Apr 11, 2018, 12:06:01 PM4/11/18
This address:

11568 Floyd Dr. Apt #3009, Overland Park(Shawnee Mission), KS.

Resty Wyse

Apr 11, 2018, 12:06:33 PM4/11/18

magon...@gmail.com

Apr 12, 2018, 1:08:12 AM4/12/18
On Monday, April 9, 2018 at 4:09:31 PM UTC+5:30, jennywa...@gmail.com wrote:
> search free Girls for fuck and dating, This is Free fuck Sites near your local home area, Horny single Women looking men for sex Today, Meet and Fuck Tonight.
>
> meet for sex :: www.okcupid2.com
>
> Finding a one night stand and get laid doesn't have to be hard it is very easy to find a woman for sex tonight. This article will show you how to find a one night stand and casual sex hookup from girls near me.

Hey there u looking for a man to have sex with meet me now

erchet...@gmail.com

Apr 12, 2018, 1:21:45 AM4/12/18
On Monday, April 9, 2018 at 4:09:31 PM UTC+5:30, jennywa...@gmail.com wrote:
> search free Girls for fuck and dating, This is Free fuck Sites near your local home area, Horny single Women looking men for sex Today, Meet and Fuck Tonight.
>
> meet for sex :: www.okcupid2.com
>
> Finding a one night stand and get laid doesn't have to be hard it is very easy to find a woman for sex tonight. This article will show you how to find a one night stand and casual sex hookup from girls near me.

Yes I want girl for sex

jeson.je...@gmail.com

Apr 13, 2018, 1:20:11 AM4/13/18
Freely if any beautiful women want to fuck she can contact with me.

maryd...@gmail.com

Apr 13, 2018, 1:21:59 AM4/13/18
I am seeking a sex female partner

jechlin...@gmail.com

Apr 13, 2018, 1:22:44 AM4/13/18
Hi i am sex 1 night

sk....@gmail.com

Apr 13, 2018, 2:16:48 AM4/13/18
On Wednesday, April 11, 2018 at 9:06:01 AM UTC-7, Resty Wyse wrote:

> This address:
>
> 11568 Floyd Dr. Apt #3009, Overland Park(Shawnee Mission), KS.
>
> Satishkumar C. Madhavan needs fucking real bad.
> But he has no money to pay. He works as a janitor and care-giver.
> These types of work don't pay much.
> Besides, he has syphilis and gonorrhea.

The real question for the newsgroup is - who is Resty Wyse?

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/mbV9A_gkd9k

On Wednesday, January 31, 2018 at 12:53:23 AM UTC-8, Tot wrote:

> You're Resty Wise?

Yale Guen Mar of Merced, CA posts under the fake name of Resty Wyse (and sometimes Rysty Wyseman).

Yale Guen Mar is a master of fakery, Resty Wyseman and Rusty Wyse are his fake names, among his fake IDs are rst0...@yahoo.com, rst2...@yahoo.com, rst4...@yahoo.com, rst7...@yahoo.com, rst9...@yahoo.com

Real Name:
Yale Guen Mar

Yale Guen Mar masquerades as:

Rusty Wyse
Resty Wyseman

He also masquerades as a Caucasian whenever he can get away with it.

Yale Guen Mar posts as:

rst0...@yahoo.com
rst2...@yahoo.com
rst4...@yahoo.com
rst7...@yahoo.com
rst9...@yahoo.com

Yale Guen Mar's phone numbers are:

(209) 722-0463
(510) 531-7359

Yale Guen Mar was born on February 1, 1938 in Mainland China.

As a 11 year old, Yale Guen Mar fled his village in China after the Communist takeover in 1949. He arrived in San Francisco in the November of 1949 just before Thanksgiving.

US citizen Tony Chee Mar (who had never see Yale Guen Mar before that) signed papers declaring Yale Guen Mar to be his biological son so that Yale Guen Mar could find refuge in USA.

Tony Chee Mar was a very kind man :

* Tony Chee Mar gave Yale Guen Mar his first Thanksgiving meal

* Tony Chee Mar let Yale Guen Mar into his own house
on 914 10th Street in Safford, AZ

* Tony Chee Mar taught English and Math to Yale Guen Mar and
taught him the difference between rational and irrational numbers.

* Tony Chee Mar gave Yale Guen Mar his first job at his cafe.

* Tony Chee Mar bought Yale Guen Mar his first car (a 1963 Pontiac).

But Yale Guen Mar was an ingrate. He has continued to resent Tony Chee Mar because:

* Tony Chee Mar had chopped off Yale Guen Mar's pigtail
when he alighted from the ship that had brought him
to San Francisco from Hong Kong.

* Tony Chee Mar refused Yale Guen Mar to shave a straight line in the head.

* Tony Chee Mar insisted on a crew cut for Yale Guen Mar so that he could meld
better with his classmates in the new country.

* Tony Chee Mar punished Yale Guen Mar whenever he strayed from the
straight and narrow (which unfortunately) was far more often than for a normal boy

Yale Guen Mar has refused to get over his grudges.

Yale Guen Mar stays alone at:

3851 Twilight Avenue
Merced, CA

Yale Guen Mar refuses to visit the graves of his parents Tony Chee Mar and Kim Hi Wong in Tucson, AZ even during the Quingming Festival.

Yale Guen Mar, take a train from Merced, CA to Tucson, AZ to be at the grave of your parents Kim Hi Wong and Tony Chee Mar as often as you can . It is in East Palm Cemetery (look for Lot 49).

Here's the address and phone number:

East Palm Cemetery

5801 East Grant Road #C
Tucson, AZ 85712

(520) 886-5561

Also, try to get along with Ellen, Donald and Eugene.

Yale Guen Mar, everything about you is fake.

* fake names (Resty Wyse, Rusty Wyseman)
* fake race - Yale Guen Mar claims to be a Caucasian at every opportunity
* fake IDs (rst0/2/4/7/9)
* fake diploma (electrical engineering)
* fake citizenship papers for USA and
* even a fake circumcision scar drawn on your penis with a sharpie !!!

angelin...@gmail.com

Apr 14, 2018, 2:46:56 AM4/14/18
I am looking for kind, generous, positive, smart gentleman who i could see spending my life with

angelin...@gmail.com

Apr 14, 2018, 2:47:09 AM4/14/18
On Monday, April 9, 2018 at 4:09:31 PM UTC+5:30, jennywa...@gmail.com wrote:
> search free Girls for fuck and dating, This is Free fuck Sites near your local home area, Horny single Women looking men for sex Today, Meet and Fuck Tonight.
>
> meet for sex :: www.okcupid2.com
>
> Finding a one night stand and get laid doesn't have to be hard it is very easy to find a woman for sex tonight. This article will show you how to find a one night stand and casual sex hookup from girls near me.

I'm up for anything got me back with ur location

magon...@gmail.com

Apr 15, 2018, 12:19:46 AM4/15/18
On Monday, April 9, 2018 at 3:39:31 AM UTC-7, jennywa...@gmail.com wrote:
> search free Girls for fuck and dating, This is Free fuck Sites near your local home area, Horny single Women looking men for sex Today, Meet and Fuck Tonight.
>
> meet for sex :: www.okcupid2.com
>
> Finding a one night stand and get laid doesn't have to be hard it is very easy to find a woman for sex tonight. This article will show you how to find a one night stand and casual sex hookup from girls near me.

I am 25 single girl looking men near me for online dating fun.I'm seeking a man who knows how to make love a woman, i am looking for casual dating partner at my own location. Interested men reply.

liliana...@gmail.com

Apr 15, 2018, 10:46:46 PM4/15/18

liliana...@gmail.com

Apr 15, 2018, 10:47:14 PM4/15/18
On Monday, April 9, 2018 at 3:39:31 AM UTC-7, jennywa...@gmail.com wrote:
> search free Girls for fuck and dating, This is Free fuck Sites near your local home area, Horny single Women looking men for sex Today, Meet and Fuck Tonight.
>
> meet for sex :: www.okcupid2.com
>
> Finding a one night stand and get laid doesn't have to be hard it is very easy to find a woman for sex tonight. This article will show you how to find a one night stand and casual sex hookup from girls near me.

Hi baby call Dharmesh +918000455522 WhatsApp sand your picture n name n meet me

magon...@gmail.com

Apr 15, 2018, 10:51:04 PM4/15/18
I'm a 27 year single woman looking men for casual date.....I'm seeking a man who knows how to make love a woman , I just need some one to enjoy with for one night or many nights, men who are interested in one night stand or seeking women to get laid meet me.

magon...@gmail.com

Apr 15, 2018, 10:51:50 PM4/15/18
i am from india 19 years old soldier looking for sex

emilywa...@gmail.com

Apr 15, 2018, 10:53:02 PM4/15/18
I'm 49 bald head blue eyes 5ft 9 and go the gym few times a week

emilywa...@gmail.com

Apr 15, 2018, 10:53:26 PM4/15/18
On Monday, April 9, 2018 at 3:39:31 AM UTC-7, jennywa...@gmail.com wrote:
> search free Girls for fuck and dating, This is Free fuck Sites near your local home area, Horny single Women looking men for sex Today, Meet and Fuck Tonight.
>
> meet for sex :: www.okcupid2.com
>
> Finding a one night stand and get laid doesn't have to be hard it is very easy to find a woman for sex tonight. This article will show you how to find a one night stand and casual sex hookup from girls near me.

Hi I’m looking for one night stand

girlsda...@gmail.com

Apr 15, 2018, 10:54:42 PM4/15/18
Fancy a fuck

girlsda...@gmail.com

Apr 15, 2018, 10:55:48 PM4/15/18
Fancy a fuck

girlsda...@gmail.com

Apr 15, 2018, 10:56:01 PM4/15/18

jlov...@gmail.com

Apr 15, 2018, 10:57:44 PM4/15/18
Hello

jlov...@gmail.com

Apr 15, 2018, 10:58:12 PM4/15/18

jlov...@gmail.com

Apr 15, 2018, 10:58:37 PM4/15/18

blis...@gmail.com

Apr 16, 2018, 10:51:29 PM4/16/18
I am looking for sex right now . with a girl that is looking for further dates. Someone who can come to my hotel room right now

chji...@gmail.com

Apr 16, 2018, 10:54:56 PM4/16/18
S I am ready for sex you reday

Jesus Christ is a WHITE RACE monopoly Power

Apr 17, 2018, 1:53:24 AM4/17/18
your syphilis is growing res spots

or

you have secret Gonerhea

sk....@gmail.com

Apr 17, 2018, 2:57:08 AM4/17/18
On Wednesday, April 11, 2018 at 9:06:33 AM UTC-7, Resty Wyse wrote:

> 11568 Floyd Dr. Apt #3009, Overland Park(Shawnee Mission), KS.
>
> Satishkumar C. Madhavan needs fucking real bad.
> But he has no money to pay. He works as a janitor and care-giver.
> These types of work don't pay much.
> Besides, he has syphilis and gonorrhea.

chji...@gmail.com

Apr 18, 2018, 6:36:23 AM4/18/18
On Monday, April 9, 2018 at 4:09:31 PM UTC+5:30, jennywa...@gmail.com wrote:
> search free Girls for fuck and dating, This is Free fuck Sites near your local home area, Horny single Women looking men for sex Today, Meet and Fuck Tonight.
>
> meet for sex :: www.okcupid2.com
>
> Finding a one night stand and get laid doesn't have to be hard it is very easy to find a woman for sex tonight. This article will show you how to find a one night stand and casual sex hookup from girls near me.

Come with sex me any time my age 21+ have a fun

chji...@gmail.com

Apr 19, 2018, 12:59:17 AM4/19/18
Need pllzz do the

chji...@gmail.com

Apr 19, 2018, 3:58:20 AM4/19/18
yes i want

chji...@gmail.com

Apr 20, 2018, 4:19:31 AM4/20/18
I’m looking for sex tonight anyone available

chji...@gmail.com

Apr 20, 2018, 4:40:07 AM4/20/18
find girls for fuck, girls for sex tonight, women for sex tonight, girls dating online for sex, women dating for one night stand, girls looking for get laid tonight.

chji...@gmail.com

Apr 20, 2018, 5:30:01 AM4/20/18
I am ready

chji...@gmail.com

Apr 21, 2018, 5:28:41 AM4/21/18
my name m p rao

chji...@gmail.com

Apr 23, 2018, 3:54:09 AM4/23/18
Am in Vancouver looking for a girl

datenc...@gmail.com

Apr 23, 2018, 4:00:21 AM4/23/18
i am here for looking

datenc...@gmail.com

Apr 23, 2018, 4:03:46 AM4/23/18
Anearby looking for nearby women sex

datenc...@gmail.com

Apr 23, 2018, 4:04:56 AM4/23/18
if some one wants me contact me i will love u i am alone and want to suck your pussy I need girl

friends...@gmail.com

Apr 24, 2018, 12:56:26 AM4/24/18
looking for fuck tonight

findgir...@gmail.com

Apr 26, 2018, 2:07:05 AM4/26/18
who are interested to fuck

millero...@gmail.com

Apr 26, 2018, 2:28:43 AM4/26/18
hii, which location girls available for sex

friends...@gmail.com

Apr 27, 2018, 12:51:50 AM4/27/18
I'm a single hot man

friends...@gmail.com

Apr 27, 2018, 12:54:00 AM4/27/18
I am looking for sex tonight if any girl interested meet me

friendsp...@gmail.com

Apr 27, 2018, 12:55:08 AM4/27/18
I’m looking to fuck tonight

meria...@gmail.com

Apr 27, 2018, 11:13:32 PM4/27/18
On Monday, April 9, 2018 at 3:39:31 AM UTC-7, jennywa...@gmail.com wrote:
> search free Girls for fuck and dating, This is Free fuck Sites near your local home area, Horny single Women looking men for sex Today, Meet and Fuck Tonight.
>
> meet for sex :: www.okcupid2.com
>
> Finding a one night stand and get laid doesn't have to be hard it is very easy to find a woman for sex tonight. This article will show you how to find a one night stand and casual sex hookup from girls near me.

hi,....

meria...@gmail.com

Apr 27, 2018, 11:16:30 PM4/27/18
Where are you?

licyk...@gmail.com

Apr 27, 2018, 11:19:24 PM4/27/18
323.915. 7969 wanna fuck? Text me

jolyk...@gmail.com

Apr 27, 2018, 11:22:40 PM4/27/18
Hi I am looking gril friend

zerifme...@gmail.com

Apr 28, 2018, 1:04:17 AM4/28/18
Iwant sex sex sex iwant

rozyto...@gmail.com

Apr 28, 2018, 1:08:22 AM4/28/18
Hi, I'm single for looking girl

adultdat...@gmail.com

Apr 28, 2018, 3:22:26 AM4/28/18
Here I'm.if you want we can meet tonight

peterwill...@gmail.com

Apr 28, 2018, 3:25:08 AM4/28/18
I'm interested

jennyth...@gmail.com

Apr 28, 2018, 3:27:13 AM4/28/18
hi i want to fuck now asap

addypun...@gmail.com

Apr 28, 2018, 3:29:53 AM4/28/18
Hello

lally.j....@gmail.com

Apr 28, 2018, 3:45:44 AM4/28/18
i want to fuck

lally.j....@gmail.com

Apr 28, 2018, 3:46:10 AM4/28/18
Hello

lisaron...@gmail.com

Apr 28, 2018, 6:56:12 AM4/28/18
I want to sex with you

liliana...@gmail.com

Apr 28, 2018, 6:57:25 AM4/28/18
Yes I am ready

liliana...@gmail.com

Apr 28, 2018, 6:58:13 AM4/28/18
Hi I'm John.4015434808

liliana...@gmail.com

Apr 28, 2018, 6:58:35 AM4/28/18
Are you still looking for discreet relationship

liliana...@gmail.com

Apr 28, 2018, 6:58:49 AM4/28/18
Call or text me.4015434808

liliana...@gmail.com

Apr 28, 2018, 6:59:03 AM4/28/18
Hi, Any lady want to have fuck. Please reply.msg me on hardrockfun7 at gmail
It is loading more messages.