Don't be silly, Bottom Dweller Satish. Donald, Ellen and Eugene wouldn't remember who he was.

rst9

Nov 4, 2016, 10:15:31 AM11/4/16
Don't be silly, Bottom Dweller Satish. Donald, Ellen and Eugene wouldn't remember who he was.

sk....@gmail.com

Nov 4, 2016, 10:21:28 AM11/4/16
On Friday, November 4, 2016 at 7:15:31 AM UTC-7, rst9 wrote:
> Don't be silly, Bottom Dweller Satish. Donald, Ellen and Eugene wouldn't remember who he was.

Yale Guen Mar, you would remember, wouldn't you?

Yale Guen Mar, the third Sunday in June is the Father's Day for all Americans.

But, on a personalized basis, Novemebr is the Father's Day for not just you, but for Donald, Ellen and Eugene as well.

Donald, Ellen and Eugene have known Tony Chee Mar as their father all their life.

It is a little different with you, Yale Guen Mar. You and Tony Chee Mar met each other for the first time in Thanksgiving of 1949 (i.e., 67 years ago). You were then just a boy of 11, fresh off the boat from Hong Kong in San Francisco.

Tony Chee Mar, an American citizen, had signed papers declaring you to be his son. On the basis of that, you were able to flee China after the Communist take-over and land in USA as a citizen.

Yale Guen Mar, do you remember your first words with "dad" Tony Chee Mar? Tony told you that it was Thanksgiving and that you were going to have turkey. Wonder-struck, you had asked, "What is Thanksgiving? What is turkey?"

Tony Chee Mar and Kim Hi Wong always did their best to bring you up as a good citizen. But you were incorrigible. They would always be scolding you and beating you in the hope that you would reform. But you never did.

If I fault Tony Chee Mar and Kim Hi Wong as parents, it is not because they beat you but because the didn't beat you enough.

They were loving parents. Long after you were past 18, they let you have a room in 914 10th Street in Phoenix , Az. But you misused the privilege to store contrabands like your gun collection, photos of your favorite pigs and your short wave radio. But your parents didn't have the heart to throw you out.

It was your "siblings" - Donald, Ellen and Eugene who finally put an end to your mooching. They got rid of the guns, album of your favorite pigs and your short wave radio. But, as usual, you blamed your "parents".

Don't forget November 5, which, for you, is the Father's Day that should really matter.

Yale Guen Mar, I hope you remember that your "dad" Tony Chee Mar would have been 101 on Saturday (November 5, 2016).

Don't forget to pay a visit to his grave in Lot 49 of East Palm Cemetery in Tucson, AZ.

Donald, Ellen and Eugene would be there to pay respects to Tony Chee Mar.

It is customary for honorable descendants to follow the prescribed form and convey relevant respect to the ancestors: rites befitting the person's status, age etc. are performed even if this means the family of the deceased must go into debt to pay for them.

Spend time tidying up the graves and tombstones of Tony Chee Mar and Kim Hi Wong. Offer food, flowers and paper money to your ancestors.

Incidentally, your uncle Ben Shee Mar would also turn 101 on Saturday (November 5, 2016).

Needless to say, Homer, Virginia, Lawrence and Clarence will be at the Little Bethel Cemetery in Duncanville, TX to pay respect to Ben Shee Mar and Susan Suey Oy Wong. They too will spend time tidying up the graves and tombstones of Tony Chee Mar and Kim Hi Wong. Offer food, flowers and paper money to their ancestors.

sk....@gmail.com

Nov 5, 2016, 4:36:45 AM11/5/16
On Friday, November 4, 2016 at 4:37:42 PM UTC-7, rst9 wrote:

> > Speak for yourself, Yale Guen Mar. Everyone else knows the facts.
>
> Satish, don't you ever learn about American life?
> Strict parents and American teenagers are a explosive combination.
> Everyone would like to see them dead.
> Now, stop your silly posts.

Yale Guen Mar, did you know that the two daughters of Tiger Mom, Amy Chua, knew nothing of the "explosive combination" that you are talking of as a self-appointed pundit?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/daughters-of-tiger-mom-share-how-theyre-doing-215800303.html

The daughters Sophia and Lulu have had a normal life, “Both [of] her daughters are so polite, modest and thoughtful, it seems Amy has had the last laugh at the critics who predicted they would grow up into mentally ill, friendless robots.”

Yale Guen Mar, you'll have to think up some other excuse to account for your abnormally bitter outbursts against your parents, Tony Chee Mar and Kim Hi Wong.

If you reject and don't respect what little you have, Yale Guen Mar, that's crass ingratitude.

Ingratitude is verily the essence of vileness.

And you, Yale Guen Mar, are verily vile.

Be grateful to Tony Chee Mar and to Kim Hi Wong for what little you have achieved insted of whining and screaming about the times you got punished.

And, yes, do visit lot 49 at East Palm cemetery in Tucson, AZ. Learn from siblings Donald, Eugene and Ellen how to honor your parents. Learn from cousins Homer, Gini, Lawrence and Clarence how to honor your ancestors.

Remember that you own Tony Chee Mar and Kim Hi Wong for what little you have to celebrate your life.

Tony Chee Mar saw you for the first time in 1949 when you were a 11-year old boy who landed in San Francisco after fleeing Hong Kong to escape Communist rule. Tony Chee Mar was a US citizen. He manfully certified that you were his son so that you too could be a US citizen. How dare you curse him for helping you and your mother to flee Communist China to become citizens in the land of the free and the land of the brave?

Yale Guen Mar the first words you heard from your "dad" in this New world? Tony Chee Mar told you that it was Thanksgiving and that you were going to have turkey. Wonder-struck, you asked Tony Chee Mar, "What is Thanksgiving? What is turkey?"

Much water has flown under the Golden Gate Bridge since that Thanksgiving encounter. Tony Chee Mar and Kim Hi Wong brought you up in this new land. He gave you a job in his cafe. You had every opportunity to be as accomplished as your younger half-siblings Donald, Eugene and Ellen.. But to no avail. He wasted your future.

You blame Kim Hi Wong for beating you. But what else could she do to keep you on the straight and narrow? I blame Kim Hi Wong not for beating you but for not beating you enough. She should have beaten the crap out of you every time you acted irresponsibly and even vilely.

Kim Hi Wong did not enjoy beating you. She beat you because she had to for your own good. And afte each beating, Kim Hi Wong talked to sister-in-law Susan Suey Oy Wong and cried in anguish - Kim would tell Susan how mch it hurt to have to beat you.

Yale Guen Mar, this is what you wrote of your parents ten years ago (in 2006) when they were both gone (it was too little and too late):

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/ee6C3jdVajw

On Monday, December 25, 2006 at 5:09:23 PM UTC-8, rst0...@yahoo.com wrote:

> I am very much interested in hearing from Chinese-Americans within the
> United States on how their aged parents/grandparents were faring in
> their sunset years. It was ironic for me growing up in a small town,
> living in California most of my adult life about a thousand miles from
> "home". As each of us gets older and educated, we leave "home" only to
> come "home" for visit once or twice a year. My sibblings live in
> Tucson about 125 miles away leaving my parents alone at "home". To me,
> "home" was, is and will always be 914 10th St. and I never take any of
> my things from "home" to California.
>
> Then my father got sick and checked into the hospital. My brother in
> Tucson returned "home" and talked to the doctor, who said my father may
> be in hospital for about a week. Since my mother can not speak English
> and alone at home, he decided to transfer my father to Tucson Medical
> Center where he works and move my mother to a retirement home in
> Tucson. The house was sold. "Home" is no more. All my college year
> photos were gone, my short-wave radio, my gun collection, everything in
> my bedroom, including the photos of my favorite pigs, were thrown away
> or given away without telling me.
>
> My father recovered and moved into the retirement home with my mother,
> each taken up a room with a cost of $1,200/month each for a total of
> $2,400. With no outside activities and eat and sleep, my father died
> in 15 months later. My mother died two years later after my father. I
> believe my mother died of loneliness and neglect. I have 3 sibblings
> living in Tucson, not one would visit and talk to my mother often
> enough to care.

Yale Guen Mar, 914 10th Street in Phoenix should have been like your home. Instead you chose to make it a storage place for your contrabands.

Yale Guen Mar, can't you ever get over the loss of your gun collection, photos of your favorite pigs and your short-wave radio? Donald, Ellen and Eugene were only trying to protect you from yourself.

Yale Guen Mar, you are being grossly unfair to your brothers Eugene Yale Mar and Donald Yale Mar and sister Ellen Heath. They were achievers. The only reason they got rid of your gun collection, short-wave radio and the photos of your favorite pigs was to save you from yourself.

Quit holding grudges against Donald, Eugene and Ellen, get their help to cope with your problems.

At Qingming Festival every year, pay respect to your parents Tony Chee Mar and Kim Hi Wong, and all relatives and ancestors who have passed away. Spend time tidying up the graves and tombstones of Tony Chee Mar and Kim Hi Wong. Offer food, flowers and paper money to your ancestors.

Remember the debt you owe to your parents.

Don't wait till the Quingming Festival. November 5 this year, Tony Chee Mar would have turned 101. Rush to Tucson, AZ to honor him.

sk....@gmail.com

Nov 6, 2016, 11:22:18 AM11/6/16
On Saturday, November 5, 2016 at 6:19:38 AM UTC-7, rst9 wrote:
> With all her Ivy League school training, she didn't know how to be a human being. Amy Chua's problem is in the future, not today. Of course, she controls her children today as my mother did. The problem is built into the children of those monster moms.

Yale Guen Mar, your anger issues are uniquely yours, not the world's. Your gripes against your parents are, likewise, uniquely yours and not that of the world.

Yale Guen Mar, you were congenitally maladjusted - no parent could have done better for you than Tony Chee Mar and Kim Hi Wong. Valiantly, they struggled to repair you but you were simply beyond repair.

Yes, they beat you, but it was for your own good. If I must fault them, it would be for not beating you enough.

It was no pleasure for Kim Hi Wong to thrash you - she did it for your own good. But but every time she would beat you, she felt bad because she could feel that you were beyond redemption. She talked to her sister-in-law Susan Suey Oy Wong in anguish and often cried because she felt miserable.

Yale Gue Mar, you are holding an irrational grudge against your parents. Yale GuenMar, you have anger issues among others. You are projecting your own issues on the world. And you are making false assumptions that daughters Sophia and Lulu must be hating their mother Amy Chua,

https://www.yahoo.com/news/daughters-of-tiger-mom-share-how-theyre-doing-215800303.html

Amy Chua's daughters Sophia and Lulu are well-adjusted and accomplished ladies. “Both [of] her daughters are so polite, modest and thoughtful, it seems Amy has had the last laugh at the critics who predicted they would grow up into mentally ill, friendless robots.”

Daughter Sophia said, “Everyone talks about my mother threatening to throw my toys on the fire, but the funny thing is that was not a major memory,” Sophia said. “I remember my childhood as happy.”

Sophia added, "I am not scared of my mom and never have been. It was my dad [law professor Jed Rubenfeld] who I was much more afraid of disappointing. It was always unequivocally clear in my mind that my parents were on my side, no matter what. They did have high expectations of me, but because they had the confidence that I could do amazing things.”

Sophia received an undergraduate degree at Harvard University and is now a second lieutenant in the U.S. Army, while working toward a graduate law degree at Yale University

Lulu is in her second year studying art history at Harvard. Although both daughters felt the pressure to succeed and practice music religiously, they told the Telegraph that they also felt supported by their parents.

Daughter Sophia said, "There are good lessons to learn from Chua’s approach and high expectations. “I don’t think what we should take from tiger parenting that every kid needs to become a violin prodigy or get into Harvard,” she said. “But when it comes to smaller issues like, ‘You won’t get every toy you want until your grades improve,’ or 'You can’t quit the team because you lost two games in a row,’ then I believe tiger parenting does have its place.”

Yale Guen Mar, try to understand that your anger issues are uniquely yours, not the world's. Try to understand that you more to Tony Chee Mar and Kim Hi Wong than anyone else in this whole wide world.

So, Yale Guen Mar, remember that today is November 5. Tony Chee Mar would have been 101 today. Rush to his grave to honor him as the most important ancestor in your life.

Here's the address and phone number:

East Palm Cemetery

5801 East Grant Road #C
Tucson, AZ 85712

(520) 886-5561

Donald, Ellen and Eugene will be there today (Saturday, November 5, 2016) to honor Tony Chee Mar on his 101st birthday.

Even Brenton (with children Valentina and Luca) will probably fly in from the east coast to honor the family patriarch.

Yale Guen Mar get rid of your irrational anger and hatred. Try to honor Tony Chee Mar and Kim Hi Wong on all important anniversaries and at Quing Ming festival. Sweep the grave site, clean the headstone. Offer flower, paper money and incense. That alone can bring peace to a troubled resentful man like yourself, Yale Guen Mar.

sk....@gmail.com

Nov 9, 2016, 11:18:37 AM11/9/16
Tony Chee Mar owned a cafe in Arizona.

He died in March of 1999 and is buried in Lot 49 of East Palm Cemetery in Tucson, AZ.

Sons Donald and Eugene and daughter Ellen regularly visits the grave.

Among Tony Chee Mar's close relatives are the following:

Kim Hi Wong - wife

Hall T Mar (Chan) - father

Choi Kang Ma - mother

Ben Shee Mar - identical twin brother

Sing Hawk Jue - stepfather

Toy Gee Jue - stepsister

Eugene Yale Mar - son

Donald Yale Mar - son

Ellen Heath - daughter

Yale Guen Mar - (son)

======================

Tony Chee Mar

Born: Nov 5 1915
Death: March, 1999
Burial: East Palm Cemetery in Tuscon, Arizona (Lot 49)

Wife: Kim Hi Wong

Born: 1912
Death: March 2001
Burial: East Palm Cemetery in Tuscon, Arizona (Lot 49)

Children:

Eugene Yale Mar - son
Donald Yale Mar - son
Ellen Heath - daughter
Yale Guen Mar - (son)

===================

Ben Shee Mar owned the Junction City Cafe in Junction City, Kansas. He put his kids through college at Kansas State University, Manhattan.

Ben Shee Mar:

Born: Nov 5 1915
Death: July 12 1986
Burial: Little Bethel Cemetery, Duncanville, Texas, United States

Wife: Susan Suey Oy Wong

Born: March 26, 1916
Death: September 25, 2004
Burial: Little Bethel Cemetery, Duncanville, Texas, United States

Children:

Virginia Yale Mar - daughter
Homer Yale Mar - son
Clarence Yale Mar - son
Lawrence Yale Mar - son

sk....@gmail.com

Nov 11, 2016, 11:41:05 AM11/11/16
Chronicles:

Sam Kee Hall begat Mar Kim Hall

Mar Kim Hall begat Hall T. Mar (Chan)

Hall T. Mar begat twins Ben Shee Mar (buried in Texas) and Tony Chee Mar (buried in Arizona). They were born on 11/5/1915

Ben Shee Mar begat Homer Yale Mar who was born in 1935. He retired as a colonel of the US army.

Tony Chee Mar begat Yale Guen Mar (born on 2/1/1938).

Tony Chee Mar also begat Arizona physicians Eugene Yale Mar and Donald Yale Mar.

Yale Guen Mar's photos:

https://picasaweb.google.com/112462267608865651931/ScrapbookPhotos#

Yale Guen Mar's live-in-nurse Meichi Thai:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/64156901@N00/

Here is the photo of Yale Guen Mar's spiritual counselor. Yale Guen Mar wears a locket with this spiritual counsellor's photo as a talisman:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/96640497@N07/

> Tony Chee Mar owned a cafe in Arizona.
>
> He died in March of 1999 and is buried in Lot 49 of East Palm Cemetery in Tucson, AZ.
>
> Sons Donald and Eugene and daughter Ellen regularly visits the grave.
>
> Among Tony Chee Mar's close relatives are the following:
>
> Kim Hi Wong - wife
>
> Hall T Mar (Chan) - father
>
> Choi Kang Ma - mother
>
> Ben Shee Mar - identical twin brother
>
> Sing Hawk Jue - stepfather
>
> Toy Gee Jue - stepsister
>
> Eugene Yale Mar - son
>
> Donald Yale Mar - son
>
> Ellen Heath - daughter
>
> Yale Guen Mar - (son)
>
> ======================
>
> Tony Chee Mar
>
> Born: Nov 5 1915
> Death: March 28, 1999
Message has been deleted

sk....@gmail.com

Nov 14, 2016, 1:23:27 AM11/14/16
On Tuesday, November 8, 2016 at 8:22:07 AM UTC-8, rst9 wrote:
> Here are the place where Bottom Dwell Satish has been working:
> http://www.kansascity.com/news/business/biz-columns-blogs/cityscape/article113066898.html
>
> ▪ China Rose, 9536 Antioch Road, Overland Park,
> had 11 priority violations during an Oct. 18 routine inspection.
> It had 4 priority violations during a Nov. 2 follow-up inspection.
>
> ▪ Geo’s Pizzeria, 9220 Metcalf Ave., Overland Park,
> had 8 priority violations during an Oct. 13 routine inspection.
>
> ▪ Firebirds Wood Fired Grill, 6601 W. 135th St., Overland Park,
> had 7 priority violations during an Oct. 24 routine inspection.
>
> ▪ Tanner’s Bar & Grill, 10146 W. 119th St., Overland Park,
> had 7 priority violations during an Oct. 20 follow-up inspection.
>
> ▪ Kin Lin Chinese Food, 314 E. 51st St.,
> had 8 critical violations during an Oct. 14 routine inspection.
> It had no critical violations during an Oct. 21 follow-up inspection.

Yale Guen Mar, don't waste your time over restaurants in Kansas.

In fact, you shouldn't be thinking of food 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Take a look at your middle fingers. They are badly infected by STD that you acquired from your obsessive finger-fucking of pigs in their assholes.

Your Merced was right - it would be wise of you to have your middle fingers amputated. But if you are hesitant, you should at once rush to Dr. Dong in Cambodia to see if he can bring you relief through alternate medicine. The longer you wait, the worse you'll get as the infection travels from your middle fingers to what little brain you have.

If travel costs are an issue, why don't you beg from your cousin Homer Yale Mar in Duncanville, TX. He isa honorable man, an accomplished soldier who retired as a colonel in the US army. Colonel Homer Yale Mar will readily forgive you, in spite of your misdeeds. He will give you the money so that you can get lost in Cambodia.

If you are unwilling to beg cousin Homer for forgiveness, you can turn to your Hmong neighbors on Twilight Avenue as a last resort. They have already raised a fund for this very purpose. But there is a catch. You'll have to give your Hmong neighbors an undertaking that you'll never come back to Twilight Avenue, or even to Merced for that matter. But that is a small matter. Accept the offer because it is a win-win situation which will leave both you and your Hmong neighbors better off.

****************

[Yale Guen Mar gave STD to at least 4 pigs by finger-fucking them in the anus]

AFP
December 4, 2009

MERCED - Authorities said a man who was caught finger-fucking show hogs in the asshole will have his case presented to the Merced County Grand Jury next month. Yale Guen Mar, 71, was arrested on Dec. 3, 2009 after police set up surveillance cameras near a Hmong-owned hog farm in Merced County.

Merced Police Chief Yuhua Luo said the hogs were examined by a local veterinarian, during a routine examination, and the owner was told that four of the hogs had a STD anal infection.

*******************

[At his 75th birthday, Merced resident Yale Guen Mar discovers his atrophied middle fingers infected with STDs contracted from pigs' colons - he might lose his middle fingers to amputation. That would leave him handicapped in pursuing his life long passion of finger-fucking pigs in their assholes]

AFP
February 1, 2013

Man's middle fingers contracted VD from STD infected pigs
Amputation may leave him with eight fingers

Yale Guen Mar, a resident of Merced, made unwanted medical history on his 75th birthday as doctors diagnosed his middle fingers to be ravaged by STD contracted from pigs,' colons.

Yale Guen Mar had been on probation as a sex offender since 2009 when he got outed as a serial pig molester. He had, then, confessed to the police that he had been finger-fucking pigs in their assholes since he was a little boy.

Yale Guen Mar's obsession with pigs' assholes predates his arrival to USA in 1949 as a 11-year old boy when the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) captured power in mainland China. He had been finger-fucking pigs' in their assholes even as a preteen in mainland China.

Yale Guen Mar confessed in an interview that even today he feels a certain excitement every time he visits hog farms in around around Merced county like the Loin Eye pig farm and the Mai keri Her pig farm.

But his 75th birthday today finds him with a fly in the ointment - his days of excitement might be coming to an end. Doctors have just diagnosed that Yale Guen mar's atrophied middle fingers are from STDs. Yale Guen Mar's middle fingers got infected through years of intimate close encounters with colons of pigs.

Doctors have opined that Yale Guen mar should have his middle fingers amputated to prevent the spread of the disease that might ultimately affect his brain. Already there are obvious signs that the STDs on his middle fingers may have already taken a toll on his neural network.

As we ge to press, Yale Guen Mar is seeking a second and a third opinion on what to do with his infected middle fingers. While their amputation might stop the spread of infection, the loss of the middle fingers will be virtually akin to castration for the 75-year old Yale Guen Mar who has been a serial pig molester all his life.

****************

sk....@gmail.com

Feb 2, 2017, 3:40:45 PM2/2/17
On Friday, November 4, 2016 at 7:15:31 AM UTC-7, rst9 wrote:
> Don't be silly, Bottom Dweller Satish. Donald, Ellen and Eugene wouldn't remember who he was.

Yale Guen Mar needs to dwell on the travails of his own bottom. He should ask caregiver, Meichi Thai, to change him into fresh diapers more often or else suffer the pain of diaper rash in silence.

Speak for yourself, Yale Guen Mar. Donald and Eugene always respected their parents. So did Homer Yale Mar. Unlike you, they visit the grave of their parents regularly, tidy up the graves, offer food, flowers and paper money for the ancestors.

Yale Guen Mar, you have continued to sulk because your parents punished you for your bad behavior.
Go and visit the graves of your parents.

> Since I came to the U.S. at age 11, I was on my own. I peeled potatoes, clean celeries, onions, clean tables, mop floor, wash dishes,... without being told what to do. It was the same thing every day until high school.
>
> During high school, I continue to do the same work plus doing the accounting of the business, writing checks to pay products delivered to us from wholesalers,...
> without being told to do. I did it on my own because it's part of the business.

You are making a virtue of necessity. You couldn't have done anything else. And you were no good at what you did do. You got fired from your janitorial work at Junction City Cafe by your own uncle (father's twin brother) Ben Shee Mar. And then you got fired from Gene-Gee restaurant by George Gee.

> > Temper flares quickly and frequently. Luckily my wife is very patient with me and the children. And God bless my children, because they are obedient
> > (the Chinese culture) and rarely talked back to us.
>
> Talking back is part of being human. Talking back is a way of learning. It should and must be part of every children to talk back, and question every word of our parents, our teachers,...
>
> I have no problem with my children talking back to me. As a matter of fact, I require them to talk back. I want them to talk back.

When Brenton and Carlton and Mary talk back to you, they do so for your own good, Yale Guen Mar. Try to learn from what they tell you.

> > That really helps in keeping peace in the family during those very difficult years. But that was history, and is no longer relevant.
> >
> > What took us out from that miserable life was when I decided to go
> > back to school. Unlike some rich kids, the children of corrupt
> > government officials, I do not have the luxury of driving personal
> > expensive cars to school.
>
> I had used cars until my first job. I came to California in a used car looking for a job.
>
> My son didn't even want to drive. I bought him s new car just to get him to learn to drive. Even today, his wife drives him and the family around.
>
> My step-son is spoiled rotten my his mother. I paid his UC-Davis education, bought him a new car, paid for his application to medical school,...

Yale Guen Mar, stop envying your sons and step sons.

BTW, what happened to the minivan that Yuhua Luo promised you to get rid of you from her life? Have you already spent the $30000 she gave you?

Here is the photo of Yale Guen Mar's spiritual counselor who belongs to the Falun Gong. Yale Guen Mar wears a locket with this spiritual counsellor's photo as a talisman:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/96640497@N07/