Is Google acting as a foreign policy arm of Obama's administration ? .... a political organization?

baldeagle

Mar 22, 2010, 3:29:16 AM3/22/10

Google was allowed to operate in China... purely as a business entity,
a commercial organization. If it was known to be a political
organization… working against China… China would have refused the
license for it to operate in China.

Has Google changed its role since...from a pure business
corporation... to play the role of a foreign policy arm of the USA...a
tool used by the USA to create political troubles in China...like the
Falungong ...with an aim to eventually bring down the Beijing
government ?

China found evidence that Google is NOT an innocent business outfit
any more. It bears ill will against China...It served the US political
agenda....in the same way as the East Indian Company...serve as a tool
to expand the British empire. Google is very DANGEROUS!

Evidence of Google crimes:
Proof #1: Google willing accepted the conditions for which it was
allowed to do business in China. Then in Jan, this year, Google kick
up a fuss....and used it as an excuse to stop self censorship. Hilary
Clinton used it as to bash China... to stir up troubles in China.

Proof #2: Google's relations with the U.S. government is deep rooted.
Google was one of the largest supporter of Obama election campaign.
Four of the company's former executives work for the Obama’s
administration… including Sumit Agarwal, who was the currently deputy
assistant secretary of defense. Meaningful indeed !

Proof #3: It gave prominent coverage to Tibetan exiles and other China
bashing articles…and suppressed messages that support China…in its
international network.

Proof # 4: By ignoring the law and rules of China, Google is acting
like a foreign overlord who is above the law in China. (If Google
think that it can break the laws in China as it pleases…it is will
find that even Obama cannot protect it from the punishment coming to
its executives)

China would be stupid to allow Google to continue to operate inside
China …like India allowed the East India Company to operate in India.

Siansiansian

Mar 22, 2010, 4:42:05 AM3/22/10
Any company do not want to comply with the Law of the lands should
stop the company business and go home.

AleXX

Mar 22, 2010, 8:06:54 AM3/22/10
Hairless man, this is known as Global Google-lization. Google started with a
two-men-show but now they want to rule the planet. Heard of Google Earth?
Its only the beginning. Larry Page and Sergey Brin both started Google in
1995 and they wanted planet earth to themselves. They will swallow up China
and all stolen lands of Asia and S.E.Asia.

baldeagle

Mar 22, 2010, 7:01:13 PM3/22/10
On Mar 22, 8:06 pm, "AleXX" <al...@ka.bishop-dalai-baru.net> wrote:

.> Hairless man, this is known as Global Google-lization. ............
> They will swallow up China...
.>

Yes. Google is serving as a tool for the USA to swallow
up China...like what the East India Company did for the
British Empire.

From Today, Google will stop self censorship in China
and will be breaking the laws in China. It is routing Chinese
users to its Hong Kong site.
As long as Google operate in China (Hong Kong is part
of China), Google has to comply with the law in China.
It doesn't matter from which sites, Beijing or Hong Kong,
the uncensored messages are routed to China users.

This is a direct challenge to China... Will China act
against Google ?

tfkmjk6262

Mar 22, 2010, 7:32:28 AM3/22/10
Nazis had a law of the land - also invaded, extermianted, stole, lied about
it, racist, aggrieved - sounds like the chicoms and their rent boys

"Siansiansian" <willia...@gmail.com> wrote in message

tfkmjk6262

Mar 23, 2010, 7:07:05 AM3/23/10
what a facist paranoid - no one is looking to "swallow" china.

World needs to wake up to facist imperialist china

Google would out perform all search engines if it was allowed to compete
under no censorship - send this to WTO and deignate the chicoms as currency
manipulators which is what they are.

"baldeagle" <botak...@yahoo.com.sg> wrote in message

AleXX

Mar 23, 2010, 9:43:08 AM3/23/10
Google has gone from commercial to political. China sacked them.
Just like the stateless trouble maker lama, trying to stir up political
unrest. He ran away from China in 1958. He is no longer a tibetan. He is
regarded as an Indian. How can an Indian talk on behalf of common tibetans
living in peaceful Tibet?

"tfkmjk6262" <ke...@ihug.co.nz> wrote in message

AleXX

Mar 23, 2010, 9:45:01 AM3/23/10
Google tries to politicized? Google will fail just like the stateless Indian
lama.

"tfkmjk6262" <ke...@ihug.co.nz> wrote in message

baldeagle

Mar 23, 2010, 3:35:02 PM3/23/10
On Mar 23, 7:07 pm, "tfkmjk6262" <ke...@ihug.co.nz> wrote:
> what a facist paranoid - no one is looking to "swallow" china.
>
> World needs to wake up to facist imperialist china
>
> Google would out perform all search engines if it was allowed to compete
> under no censorship - send this to WTO and deignate the chicoms as currency
> manipulators which is what they are.
>
> "baldeagle" <botakea...@yahoo.com.sg> wrote in message

> On Mar 22, 8:06 pm, "AleXX" <al...@ka.bishop-dalai-baru.net> wrote:
>
> .> Hairless man, this is known as Global Google-lization. ............>  They will swallow up China...
>
> .>
>
> Yes. Google is serving as a tool for the USA to swallow
> up China...like what the East India Company did for the
> British Empire.
>
> From Today, Google will stop self censorship in China
> and will be breaking the laws in China. It is routing Chinese
> users to its Hong Kong site.
> As long as Google operate in China (Hong Kong is part
> of China), Google has to comply with the law in China.
> It doesn't matter from  which sites, Beijing or Hong Kong,
> the uncensored messages are routed to China users.
>
> This is a direct challenge to China...  Will China act
> against Google ?

Moron

Frito Pendejo

Mar 23, 2010, 7:55:33 PM3/23/10

I find it rather ironic that someone should use the uncensored Internet
to defend China's policy of censoring the Internet.

If America followed China's example, I would not be reading your silly
little message. Why don't you explain why America should allow you to
express your opinion, if censorship is such a good thing?

rst9

Mar 23, 2010, 11:11:24 PM3/23/10

We are not defending China's policy. Rather, we are stating a fact
that Google is breaking its agreement allowing Google to operate a
business entity in China.

ltlee1

Mar 23, 2010, 11:54:50 PM3/23/10

In addition, as long as the leaders of google hold the idea that

1. "History's abiding theme is freedom, to which all humanity
aspires.
Reduced to its essentials, history is an epic struggle, binary in
nature, between "oppression, which is always wrong, and freedom,
which
is eternally right."

2. "... the United States [or google] has always embodied, and
contintues to
embody freedom. America has always been, and remains, freedom's chief
examplar and advocate."

3. "Providence summons America[google] to ensure freedom's ultimate
triumph."

4. "...the American way of life to endure, freedom must previal
everywhere."

They will behave and perceived as foreign agents.

baldeagle

Mar 24, 2010, 12:39:57 AM3/24/10

Freedom ?

Has the people in the USA real freedom ?

Are Americans, like the birds ...free of bondage of
any kind. No.
Americans are oppressed by MONEY...one of
the most oppressed people in the world.
Because of money, they have to work...very hard, like
slaves... to earn money... earn money to buy food...
to pay for everything they want.
Without money, can they do whatever they wish..
eat whatever they want...enjoy a good life? NO.
American are slave to money.

The birds are much freer than any American.

Real freedom means the other people, ...the Muslim,
the Chinese, the Russian ..are allowed to enjoy the
freedom to have any kind of society. What is the USA
bent on forcing their kind of oppression ..to the Iraqi, the
Afghanistan?

ltlee1

Mar 24, 2010, 1:20:19 AM3/24/10

Americans don't really think or discsuss freedom. The assumption
is that they personify freedom. And freedom is frequently invoked
to end discussions. Why is China bad? Freedom. Why is America
good? Freedom. End of discussion.

"I know of no country in which there is so little independence of mind
and
real freedom of discussion as in American." -- Alexis de Tocqueville

> Are Americans, like the birds ...free of bondage of
> any kind.  No.
> Americans are oppressed by MONEY...one of
> the most oppressed people in the world.
> Because of money, they have to work...very hard, like
> slaves... to earn money... earn money to buy food...
> to pay for everything they want.
> Without money, can they do whatever they wish..
> eat whatever they want...enjoy a good life?  NO.
> American are slave to money.
>
> The birds are much freer than any American.
>
> Real freedom means the other people, ...the Muslim,
> the Chinese, the Russian ..are allowed to enjoy  the
>  freedom to have any kind of society.  What is the USA
> bent on forcing their kind of oppression ..to the Iraqi, the
> Afghanistan?

Freedom is the altar at which Americans worship.
Not something to be understood.

tfkmjk6262

Mar 23, 2010, 2:45:36 PM3/23/10
rent boy - bottom still sore

"AleXX" <al...@ka.bishop-dalai-baru.net> wrote in message

> Google has gone from commercial to political. China sacked them.
> Just like the stateless trouble maker lama, trying to stir up political
> unrest. He ran away from China in 1958. He is no longer a tibetan. He is
> regarded as an Indian. How can an Indian talk on behalf of common tibetans
> living in peaceful Tibet?
>
> "tfkmjk6262" <ke...@ihug.co.nz> wrote in message
>> Nazis had a law of the land - also invaded, extermianted, stole, lied
>> about it, racist, aggrieved - sounds like the chicoms and their rent boys
>>
>> "Siansiansian" <willia...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> Any company do not want to comply with the Law of the lands should
>> stop the company business and go home.
>>
>> On Mar 22, 3:29 pm, baldeagle <botakea...@yahoo.com.sg> wrote:
>>> Google was allowed to operate in China... purely as a business entity,
>>> a commercial organization. If it was known to be a political

>>> organization. working against China. China would have refused the

>>> license for it to operate in China.
>>>
>>> Has Google changed its role since...from a pure business
>>> corporation... to play the role of a foreign policy arm of the USA...a
>>> tool used by the USA to create political troubles in China...like the
>>> Falungong ...with an aim to eventually bring down the Beijing
>>> government ?
>>>
>>> China found evidence that Google is NOT an innocent business outfit
>>> any more. It bears ill will against China...It served the US political
>>> agenda....in the same way as the East Indian Company...serve as a tool
>>> to expand the British empire. Google is very DANGEROUS!
>>>
>>> Evidence of Google crimes:
>>> Proof #1: Google willing accepted the conditions for which it was
>>> allowed to do business in China. Then in Jan, this year, Google kick
>>> up a fuss....and used it as an excuse to stop self censorship. Hilary
>>> Clinton used it as to bash China... to stir up troubles in China.
>>>
>>> Proof #2: Google's relations with the U.S. government is deep rooted.
>>> Google was one of the largest supporter of Obama election campaign.
>>> Four of the company's former executives work for the Obama's

>>> administration. including Sumit Agarwal, who was the currently deputy

>>> assistant secretary of defense. Meaningful indeed !
>>>
>>> Proof #3: It gave prominent coverage to Tibetan exiles and other China

>>> bashing articles.and suppressed messages that support China.in its

>>> international network.
>>>
>>> Proof # 4: By ignoring the law and rules of China, Google is acting
>>> like a foreign overlord who is above the law in China. (If Google

>>> think that it can break the laws in China as it pleases.it is will

>>> find that even Obama cannot protect it from the punishment coming to
>>> its executives)
>>>
>>> China would be stupid to allow Google to continue to operate inside

>>> China .like India allowed the East India Company to operate in India.

Frito Pendejo

Mar 24, 2010, 1:53:02 AM3/24/10

I think Google is aware that it has broken the agreement, which is why
it is pulling out of China.

In just a decade, Google has gone from an obscure start-up to a verb,
becoming not just a useful service but an entirely new way of life. The
reason for this is that people TRUST Google to give them the information
they need, and they do not expect it to censor its search results to
appease anyone.

If Google caves in to Chinese demands, it loses the trust of its Western
users. China does indeed hold great profit potential, but not enough
for Google to sell its soul for. Baidu will replace Google in the
Chinese Intranet market, yet Chinese will still attempt to access Google
using proxy servers, turning it into one of the biggest black-market
commodities in China. Baidu will never break into the Western Internet
market, however.