Read again, i correct

rami18

Jun 16, 2017, 10:32:02 PM6/16/17
Hello.....

Read again, i correct

About scalability..

This is an interesting subject..

To be more proficient on scalability, more precisely , to render
my algorithms scalable on NUMA and multicores systems, i have used my
smartness to invent new algorithms..So look at my new algorithms of
my Scalable Parallel C++ Conjugate Gradient Linear System Solver
Library here:

https://sites.google.com/site/aminer68/scalable-parallel-c-conjugate-gradient-linear-system-solver-library

i have invented this new algorithms to be cache-aware and scalable on
NUMA and multicores systems, but what i want you to understand, is
that by doing so, it has become easy for me to understand Deep Learning
Artificial intelligence, because at the very heart of Deep Learning,
you have to minimize an error function and this result in a doing Matrix
calculations that are the most expensive part that you can parallelize,
and this is why Deep learning is scalable, it's why we are using GPU to
scale Deep Learning softwares.. this has become easy for me to
understand , because my Scalable Parallel C++ Conjugate Gradient Linear
System Solver Library above does Matrix calculations that are the most
expensive part and that are scalable, so this has enhanced knowledge
efficiently , and now i am also capable of scaling Deep Learning
Artificial intelligence, this is why i am now capable of understanding
more easily Deep Learning Artificial intelligence.

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.

rami18

Jun 26, 2017, 8:39:32 PM6/26/17
Hello.......

Here is my new thought

We have not to waste our time with warriors type of people that
causes problems, let the job to police and military to defend our
safety and security. The majority of people are not warriors type of
people, so we have to be more tolerant, because what we see is not what
we see, because what we see such as Al qaida Iand SIS and Feminism and
neo-nazism and machism.. do not represent the majority of people.

rami18

Jul 6, 2017, 5:13:44 PM7/6/17
Hello.....

The big mistake of Hitler..

I have done operational research and i have done mathematical statistics
and i have done computer science, and i think that Hitler has done a big
mistake, here it is:

He thought that the europeans of south were more inferior than germans
and than the europeans of the north, but this was a bad calculation ,
because the mistake that he has done is that he has gone from
observations to conclusion, so he has observed that the europeans of the
south were less organized, so he has concluded that they were inferior
to the north europeans like germans, but he has forgot about a factor ,
and this factor is important in mathematical statistics, it is that
the europeans of the south are more macho than the europeans of the
north, and since they are more macho, this more machism can play a
somewhat negative role in making you more organized, because more
machism can be with a more higher probability more individualism, but
this more machism of the south europeans makes the south europeans less
efficient, since they are less gentle than the north , so they are less
social or less organized, but they are not less efficient by too much,
and this more machism of south europeans has its advantage because they
were more warriors that have made more wars and that have defended
Europe, so there advantage is that the south europeans since they are
more macho are more warriors than the north europeans that are more
gentle, and more warriors is also an advantage in other areas. This was
the big mistake of Hitler that didn't know about this.

rami18

Jul 6, 2017, 6:28:14 PM7/6/17
Hello....

About neo-nazism again...

I know more About nazism and neo-nazis, because i have learned more
about neo-nazis, and i have written in soc.culture.israel forum where
they are posting also there garbage..

since nazism is violent , it has attracted more violent people that
are more macho, and there more macho is violent, so this is
why you will notice that neo-nazis are more violent people,
so we must not waste our time, neo-nazis are more macho like
arabs and south europeans, and they must be controlled by
making them more efficient , because if we let them govern
they will hurt the system, so they must be controlled by
military, by making them soldiers and controlling them by
more superior people that are more gentle people that are more organized
and more social and that don't hurt the system as neo-nazis.

Read again:

Hope you have understood my previous theory:

About neo-nazism and the far-right

neo-nazism and the far-right are more machism like arabs
and south europeans, so they are less gentle, so they are more
individualism, so they are less organized, this is why you
will notice that neo-nazis are too much violence that
hurts the system, the far-right is somewhat the same..

Read again:

My theory about races

Hope you have read my previous post about the big mistake of Hitler,
and hope you have read it carefully..

Now here is my theory about races:

I think south europeans and arabs are more macho, and since they are
more machism, they are less gentle, so they are more individualism, so
they are less social and less organized, but not by too much..but there
advantage is that they are more warriors, so individually they can be
efficient, but they are less efficient as a group, but not by too much.

Blacks also are more macho and more violent , so they are less organized
and less efficient.

Read again: The big mistake of Hitler..

rami18

Jul 7, 2017, 3:42:40 PM7/7/17
Hello..

Read this:

Organizational success in every vertical market depends on effective
collaboration, and economically, organizations with a high capacity to
collaborate have lower internal transaction costs, and more than that,
high capacity to collaborate is also good for quality and for innovation.

Read more here:

http://www.computerworld.com/article/3204169/collaboration/we-re-undervaluing-collaboration.html

rami18

Jul 7, 2017, 5:25:28 PM7/7/17
Hello.......

If you are a Hitler, you will say that you want to break the bones
of jews, because you don't want the jews to be above you and more
powerful than you , so Hitler has wanted 100% and like absolutely to
win, this is too much machism that is blindness and it is a genetical
trait that had Hitler and it is a genetical defect, because
this kind of persons that have this too much machism in them,
like Hitler, don't take correctly into account the safety criterion,
and they don't take correctly the safety criteron when
they are loosing or when they loose.

So read again my previous post:

Read again my extended and final post about: Hitler and Donald Trump

Hitler and Donald Trump are the kind that want 100% and like absolutely
to win, this is inherent to there too much machism that they have
as a genetical trait.

They are genetically like that, but this comes with a defect,
because remember when the nazism was loosing the war against
soviet union communism, Hitler was still saying to his troops
to fight, and this was dangerous, because Hitler was not a man
that wanted to take safety of its troops into account, because he
was a man that had wanted 100% and absolutely to win, so he
has not wanted to save the troops from a catastrophe, so Hitler
has lost much on this war, this is the genetically kind of
persons that want 100% and like absolutely to win, like Donald Trump and
Hitler, those kind of persons has not the nessesary flexibility to
better optimize by taking into account the safety in case that you are
loosing or you loose.

rami18

Jul 7, 2017, 6:05:22 PM7/7/17
Hello...

What is a fool and what is a crazy ?

If you say: that a sadist is like a Lion that eats humans and hurts
humans, so he is not a fool, because he is like a Lion that wants to eat
humans and hurts human, you are making of yourself a fool, because you
are making your morality an inferior morality , because your reference
is not intelligence, but it is humanism over genetics, this is
foolishness, because the reference of our actions must be superior
morality that make our civilization a decent civilization, so we will
say that a sadist is crazy or fool, because decent morality, that is in
accordance with optimization that is performance and reliability that
included security, says so.

Hitler was like a sadist, he was a violent man, that was too much
machism, and this too much machism was a genetical trait that he had.

If you are a Hitler, you will say that you want to break the bones
of jews, because you don't want the jews to be above you and more
powerful than you , so Hitler has wanted 100% and like absolutely to
win, this is too much machism that is blindness and it is a genetical
trait that had Hitler and it is a genetical defect, because
this kind of persons that have this too much machism in them,
like Hitler, don't take correctly into account the safety criterion,
and they don't take correctly into account the safety criteron when

rami18

Jul 7, 2017, 7:46:09 PM7/7/17
Hello...

A more correct view about races

I have to be more precision..

I have said that south europeans and arabs are more macho and since
they are more macho, so they are less gentle, and since they are
less gentle , so they are less effective collaboration, and so they
are less efficient as a group, but this is not a finished view, because
they can be efficient as individuals, so what we have to do
is to manage them and govern and guided them by more gentle people
to render them more optimized and more efficient as a group,
this is why arabs and south europeans have to be respected.

rami18

Jul 8, 2017, 6:38:00 PM7/8/17
Hello..........

Read this:

I will extend my theory about races

Do you think white europeans of Spain are white europeans of France ?

No, they are genetically different, because white europeans of spain
are genetically more macho than white europeans of France or white
europeans of germany, and white europeans of Italia or Greece are more
genetically more macho than white europeans of France and more are
genetically more macho than white europeans of Germany.

So since they are genetically more macho, so they are less gentle and
more hateful.

This is the same for arabs, Morocco is not genetically the same
as Algeria, berbers of Algeria that were arabized are genetically more
macho and more more hateful than berbers of Morocco that
were arabized, and berbers of Libya that were arabized are
genetically more macho and more hateful than berbers of Morocco that
were arabized, Middle East arabs are genetically more macho and more
hateful , this is why Algeria and Libya and Middle East are more
violent, and this why Morocco is more peaceful, and berbers of Tunisia
that were arabized are genetically more peaceful, and Egypt are
genetically more peaceful too.

rami18

Jul 8, 2017, 8:50:28 PM7/8/17
Hello......

Neo-nazis want the jews to be humble to be beautiful, but this is
childish, because jews as are white europeans of Italia and Spain, are
more macho in there character like white europeans of Spain and Italia,
so they are less gentle, so they are not humble as we want, because they
are more macho and they love more money and they love more to become
big and they love big beautiful cars and they love big beautiful
houses.. because more machism is not the beautifulness of being humble.

I have also said:

Neo-nazis are saying that jews of Israel are bad..

But i don't agree because i understand more arabs and jews..

Jews of Israel look to a certain level like Middle Eastern arabs,
so they are more macho in there character, so they are
less gentle, so they are more hateful like white europeans of Italia,
so don't waste your time with this. Look at white europeans of Italia,
they are more macho in there character , so they love more money, and
they love more to become rich, because they are more macho in there
character, it is the same for jews.

Don't waste your time with jews or with Italians, they look like each
other. So don't waste you time with this.

I have also said:

The mistake of Hitler...

The problem of Hitler with jews, is that jews in the time of nazism were
still to a certain level/degree genetically the same as Middle Eastern
arabs, so they were more macho in there character, so they were less
gentle like white europeans of Italia or like white europeans of Spain,
so he has interpreted jews as being bad people, so this is a big
mistake, because interpreting jews as bad people, is like interpreting
white europeans of Spain or Italia as bad people, because since south
europeans are more macho in there character, so they are less
gentle and more hateful.

Carolina Reb the neo-nazi of soc.culture.israel, what you don't know is
that i have known people of Libya and i have known jews and i have known
people of Algeria and i have know people of Middle East, and i am a
white arab from Morocco, i am a berber of Morocco that was arabized,
and what you don't know about jews , is that jews are
to a certain level/degree genetically the same as Middle Eastern arabs
people, so they are to a certain level/degree more macho( i am speaking
about the character), it is like the Middle eastern arabs, and since
they are to a certain level/degree more macho like white europeans of
Italia , so they are less gentle, and since they are less gentle
you are interpreting it like jews are bad, but
if you say that jews are bad , so white europeans of
Italia are bad, because they are too more macho(i am
speaking about there charaters). This is your problem Sir, you don't
understand jews and you don't understand arabs and you don't understand
south europeans..

I will extend my theory about races

Do you think white europeans of Spain are white europeans of France ?

No, they are genetically different, because white europeans of Spain
are genetically more macho than white europeans of France or white
europeans of Germany, and white europeans of Italia or Greece are
genetically more macho than white europeans of France and are
genetically more macho than white europeans of Germany.

So since they are genetically more macho(i am speaking about there
characters), so they are less gentle and
more hateful.

This is the same for arabs, Morocco is not genetically the same
as Algeria, berbers of Algeria that were arabized are genetically more
macho and more hateful than berbers of Morocco that
were arabized, and berbers of Libya that were arabized are
genetically more macho and more hateful than berbers of Morocco that
were arabized, Middle East arabs are genetically more macho and more
hateful , this is why Algeria and Libya and Middle East are more
violent, and this why Morocco is more peaceful, and berbers of Tunisia
that were arabized are genetically more peaceful, and Egypt are
genetically more peaceful too.

When i am saying more macho in my post, i am speaking about the
character that is more macho.

Resty Wyse

Jul 9, 2017, 12:07:31 AM7/9/17
On Saturday, July 8, 2017 at 5:50:28 PM UTC-7, rami18 wrote:
> Hello......
>

> Neo-nazis want the jews to be humble to be beautiful, but this is
> childish, because jews as are white europeans of Italia and Spain,...

Where did you get this crazy idea that "...Jews...are white europeans of Italia and Spain???"

Haven't you ever heard of Moses? the Ten Commandmants?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Ten_Commandments_(1956_film)
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0049833/

rami18

Jul 9, 2017, 3:42:16 PM7/9/17
Hello.....

I will extend again my theory about races..

I think that arabs are more macho , but not by too much, but that's not
finished, there is another factor, it is that they are more macho and
genetically more straight people, so it is why they are more decent
people, this is there strongness, i think that blacks africans and
blacks americans are genetically less straight than arabs, so they are
more tolerant on morality, this is why there culture is more inferior
morality that exposes sexuality etc.

Thank youm
Amine Moulay Ramdane.

Resty Wyse

Jul 9, 2017, 4:05:46 PM7/9/17
Well, you certainly have exposed yourself to be a racist antagonist poster.