Satish, what's the big deal about funerals? As far as I am concerned, throw all dead bodies into the ocean and let the fish eat them. Or, do like the Tibetans do, the sky burial, take the dead body to the mountains, and chop it into pieces, and let

瀏覽次數:129 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

rst9

未讀,
2017年1月31日 下午1:03:172017/1/31
收件者:
Satish, what's the big deal about funerals?
As far as I am concerned, throw all dead bodies into the ocean and let the fish eat them. Or, do like the Tibetans do, the sky burial, take the dead body to the mountains, and chop it into pieces, and let the vultures eat them.

sk....@gmail.com

未讀,
2017年1月31日 下午2:08:442017/1/31
收件者:
On Tuesday, January 31, 2017 at 10:03:17 AM UTC-8, rst9 wrote:
> Satish, what's the big deal about funerals?
> As far as I am concerned, throw all dead bodies into the ocean and let the fish eat them. Or, do like the Tibetans do, the sky burial, take the dead body to the mountains, and chop it into pieces, and let the vultures eat them.

Yale Guen Mar, think of a plan B.

(1) I don't think it would be good for the vultures to eat your body -it is badly infected by the STDs which have spread from your middle fingers to the rest of your body.

(2) Funeral for you won't be easy to arrange. Who will make the arrangements? You have no friend.

Yale Guen Mar is indeed in need of treatment for his mental health.

But his physical health is no less worrisome.

Yale Guen Mar has been incontinent for years. Mr. Ravinder Singh and Ms. Rolida Lee have bitterly complained about the stinking yellow stains that Yale Guen Mar leaves in their living rooms from his leaky diaper every time he visits the Singh household and the Lee household.

But the most pressing issue are Yale Guen Mar's STD-ravaged middle fingers. The doctor in Merced has recommended amputation to slow down the seepage of STD from Yale Guen Mar's middle fingers to his brain. That is what account for Yale Guen Mar's erratic behavior and incoherency on soc.culture.china.

Yale Guen Mar should get his middle fingers amputated right away. Or else, he should rush to Cambodia to seek alternate medical treatment from Dr Dong to save his middle fingers and, ultimately, his brain.

sk....@gmail.com

未讀,
2017年2月1日 晚上9:14:332017/2/1
收件者:
On Tuesday, January 31, 2017 at 10:03:17 AM UTC-8, rst9 wrote:
> Satish, what's the big deal about funerals?
> As far as I am concerned, throw all dead bodies into the ocean and let the fish eat them. Or, do like the Tibetans do, the sky burial, take the dead body to the mountains, and chop it into pieces, and let the vultures eat them.

Yale Guen Mar, if you were capable of correcting and improving yourself, you wouldn't have needed a Tiger Mom in Kim Hi Wong. But you were always blind to your own faults. All the thrashing from your mother Kim Hi Wong and your father Tony Chee Mar failed to lead you to the right path. All the thrashing from uncle Ben was in vain. He had to send you back to Arizona from Junction City instead of sending you to Kansas State University in Manhattan.

Even at 79, you remain blind to your own faults. Worse still, you continue to blame your parents Tony Chee Mar and Kim Hi Wong for your own irredeemable character flaws.

Kim Hi Wong and Tony Chee Mar did their best to mend you. But all their efforts were in vain.

You have remained as broken as ever. Worse still, you continue to resent Km Hi Wong and Tony Chee Mar.

Tony Chee Mar would have been 101. You should have visited his grave on your birthday today. Tony's sons Donald and Eugene and daughter Ellen did. Heck, even grandson Brenton flew in from Boston to honor his grandfather - not alone - but with children Valentina and Luca in tow.

Yale Guen Mar, start visiting Lot 49 at East Palm Cemetery in Tucson, AZ. Sweep the gravesite, clean the headstone. Offer incense and paper money. You'll then at last have peace of mind.

sk....@gmail.com

未讀,
2017年2月10日 凌晨3:06:192017/2/10
收件者:
On Tuesday, January 31, 2017 at 10:03:17 AM UTC-8, rst9 wrote:
> Satish, what's the big deal about funerals?
> As far as I am concerned, throw all dead bodies into the ocean and let the fish eat them. Or, do like the Tibetans do, the sky burial, take the dead body to the mountains, and chop it into pieces, and let the vultures eat them.

Yale Guen Mar, isn't it clear that Luca and Valentina don't think much of you either? Stop leaving stinking yellow stains on Rolida Lee's reclining chair and on Ravinder Singh's sofa. That would improve your neighborhood a great deal.

Luca just got toilet trained. He still had half a box of diapers left. Valentina told Silvia to give away that box of diapers to you, Yale Guen Mar. Silvia, of course pointed out the obvious - Yale Guen Mar has too big a butt to fit into Luca's discarded diapers.

Even with giant sized diapers, Yale Guen Mar is causing enough trouble in his neighborhood. He is leaving yellow stinking stains all over - on Ravinder Singh's sofa, or Rolida Lee's reclining chair and, of course, in stores like Lee's Merced Community Food Center, Miao's Yue Cheng Market, in Rancho San Miguel Supermarket and , of course, in R & N Supermarket.

In many posts, Yale Guen Mar has asserted that it is the "power of the gun" that speaks the loudest.

Yale Guen Mar, you have repeatedly claimed that "power of the gun" speaks the loudest. But in practice, it is the power of your stealth farting that has felled all in your vicinity.

Yale Guen Mar, it will all depend on your power of stealth farting.

If you think you can get away with pointing fingers at others at the Hmong grocery store, you'll comntinue to point fingers at others.

But if your diaper is leaking solid, liquid and gas continuously, it won't take the Lees too much time to realize that you are the one responsible for the stink bomb.

Yale Guen Mar, isn't it a shame that you are single-handedly turning the Twilight Avenue neighborhood in Merced, CA into a dirty filthy place?

Yale Guen Mar, must you remain hygienically challenged? Can'y you ask Meichi Thai to change your diaper before you visit the household of Mr. Ravinder Singh, or the Lees' grocery store or the taro patches of your Hmong neighbors?

Ravinder Singh isn't laughing. Yale Guen Mar's diaper leaks - it leaves stinking stains on Ravinder's sofa.

Yale Guen Mar was really depressed after his futile letter to Quincy, MA begging for money. Yale Guen Mar now comes to Ravinder's house quite often to cry his heart out - but he sheds more than tears. Yale Guen Mar's diaper invariably leaks leaving yellow stains on Ravinder's sofa.

Yale Guen Mar, be more considerate. Ask Meichi Thai to change your diaper before you pay a visit to Ravinder's house.

Yale Guen Mar, don't be gross while shopping at the Hmong grocery store. Step outside to fart instead of stinking up the grocery store. You are driving away customers.

Yale Guen Mar, why don't you ask your caregiver Meichi Thai to insert a cork inside your shit-hole before visiting your Hmong grocer? You have been farting inside the grocery store incessantly every time you go their shopping. The stink drives away other shoppers.

Yale Guen Mar, you are being grossly unfair to your Hmong grocer by indulging in gross farting inside the grocery store. Either step outside the store to fart or have Maichi Thai insert a cork in your anus before you go for your grocery shopping.

Yale Guen Mar, you have been a bad neighbor. Why have you been shitting on the taro patch of one of your Hmong neighbors? Not satisfied with molesting the Hmong-owned pigs, you have now take to fertilizing their taro patches !!

On Monday, March 16, 2015 at 10:14:58 AM UTC-7, rst9 wrote:

> SATISH, YOU CAN NOT DO ANYTHING EXCEPT MAKING UP LIES.
> No wonder India has no use for you!!!
> Uncle Sam has too many Indians already.
> Uncle Sam certainly doesn't want liars and cheaters like Satish,
> the bottom dweller.

Yale Guen Mar, you are like the drunkard who thinks he can get absolved by claiming the rest of the world to be drunk !!

Attend to your immediate problems.

You nearly lost your life because of your lack of civic sense in a public place like the Merced Community Food Market. You provoked Ms. Lee to the point where she attacked you with an opo squash.

But for Meichi Thai's tireless efforts, you might have bled to death from the hemorrhoids in your asshole. But the newsgroup was spared your inanities for a while.

Try to stay away from not just Merced Community Food Market but even from Yue Cheng Market. The Miaos will show no more mercy for you than did Ms. Lee. You'll relive your ordeal when Mr. Miao shoves a bitter melon or a Chinese okra up your blasted asshole. And that's going to leave a far greater collateral damage inside your blasted asshole, besides leaving a bitter after taste.

sk....@gmail.com

未讀,
2017年2月12日 下午2:37:472017/2/12
收件者:
On Tuesday, January 31, 2017 at 10:03:17 AM UTC-8, rst9 wrote:
> Satish, what's the big deal about funerals?
> As far as I am concerned, throw all dead bodies into the ocean and let the fish eat them. Or, do like the Tibetans do, the sky burial, take the dead body to the mountains, and chop it into pieces, and let the vultures eat them.

Yale Guen Mar have mercy. Isn't it extremely unkind to the fish and the vultures to offer them your body?

[Yale Guen Mar gave STD to at least 4 pigs by finger-fucking them in the anus]

AFP
December 4, 2009

MERCED - Authorities said a man who was caught finger-fucking show hogs in the asshole will have his case presented to the Merced County Grand Jury next month. Yale Guen Mar, 71, was arrested on Dec. 3, 2009 after police set up surveillance cameras near a Hmong-owned hog farm in Merced County.

Merced Police Chief Yuhua Luo said the hogs were examined by a local veterinarian, during a routine examination, and the owner was told that four of the hogs had a STD anal infection.

*******************

[At his 75th birthday, Merced resident Yale Guen Mar discovers his atrophied middle fingers infected with STDs contracted from pigs' colons - he might lose his middle fingers to amputation. That would leave him handicapped in pursuing his life long passion of finger-fucking pigs in their assholes]

AFP
February 1, 2013

Man's middle fingers contracted VD from STD infected pigs
Amputation may leave him with eight fingers

Yale Guen Mar, a resident of Merced, made unwanted medical history on his 75th birthday as doctors diagnosed his middle fingers to be ravaged by STD contracted from pigs,' colons.

Yale Guen Mar had been on probation as a sex offender since 2009 when he got outed as a serial pig molester. He had, then, confessed to the police that he had been finger-fucking pigs in their assholes since he was a little boy.

Yale Guen Mar's obsession with pigs' assholes predates his arrival to USA in 1949 as a 11-year old boy when the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) captured power in mainland China. He had been finger-fucking pigs' in their assholes even as a preteen in mainland China.

Yale Guen Mar confessed in an interview that even today he feels a certain excitement every time he visits hog farms in around around Merced county like the Loin Eye pig farm and the Mai keri Her pig farm.

But his 75th birthday today finds him with a fly in the ointment - his days of excitement might be coming to an end. Doctors have just diagnosed that Yale Guen mar's atrophied middle fingers are from STDs. Yale Guen Mar's middle fingers got infected through years of intimate close encounters with colons of pigs.

Doctors have opined that Yale Guen mar should have his middle fingers amputated to prevent the spread of the disease that might ultimately affect his brain. Already there are obvious signs that the STDs on his middle fingers may have already taken a toll on his neural network.

As we ge to press, Yale Guen Mar is seeking a second and a third opinion on what to do with his infected middle fingers. While their amputation might stop the spread of infection, the loss of the middle fingers will be virtually akin to castration for the 75-year old Yale Guen Mar who has been a serial pig molester all his life.

****************

sk....@gmail.com

未讀,
2017年2月17日 下午6:07:302017/2/17
收件者:
On Tuesday, January 31, 2017 at 10:03:17 AM UTC-8, rst9 wrote:
> Satish, what's the big deal about funerals?
> As far as I am concerned, throw all dead bodies into the ocean and let the fish eat them. Or, do like the Tibetans do, the sky burial, take the dead body to the mountains, and chop it into pieces, and let the vultures eat them.

Yale Guen Mar, you indeed give a shit for taro patches of your Hmong neighbors on Twilight Avenue in Merced, CA.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/9laAXOzngM0

On Monday, July 7, 2014 9:51:01 AM UTC-7, rst9 wrote:
> Sorry, Satish, Merced is a clean, decent small city.
>
> You cannot camp inside city limits. With the drought
>
> in California, you cannot grow taro roots. Taro
>
> roots take a lot of water to grow. Come to think of it,
>
> I haven't seen it for sell at Lee's grocery store either.

Yale Guen Mar, STD is starting to affect your memory. Mull over one of your recent posts:

Yale Guen Mar, here's one of your posts:

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/QS2_ELONAQo

On Monday, July 7, 2014 at 10:21:06 AM UTC-7, Resty Wyse wrote:

> Satish, they were cleaning them in his front yard.
> I don't know where they grow them. Their response was:
>
> "Out there" and pointed to one direction.
>
> "Out there" could be anywhere and many many miles away.

Yale Guen Mar, you lie once, you have to lie again and again in a futile attempt to be consistent.

You had written earlier, " I said I buy those things at the Hmong grocery store. He said he takes these over there to sell, and said:'Here, I give you a bag.' "

But in this thread, you claimed "Come to think of it, I haven't seen it for sell (sic) at Lee's grocery store either."

You first claim, "" ... in California, you cannot grow taro roots." But now you are admitting that a Hmong neighbor had actually pointed out where taro roots are being grown. Your lame excuse is that "out there" could be anywhere and many many miles away !!

Yale Guen Mar, why lie so much since you quickly get caught with your pants down? Don't you have any shame.

And, BTW, didn't you get caught with your pants down while shitting in the taro patch of Mr. Lee, the Hmong neighbor to your left on Twilight Avenue?

=============

AFP
February 1, 2013

Merced Resident's Eureka Moment on Twilight Avenue in Merced, CA

An old man was found running naked on Twilight Avenue trying to escape a dog barking furiously at him.

Police reports that the old man was shitting in the taro patch of a Hmong resident. Apparently the old man was under the impression that he was doing his Hmong neighbor a favor by fertilizing the taro patch with his shit.

But the dog in the Hmong household thought otherwise. He started barking furiously at the old man defecating in the taro patch. When the old man didn't budge, the dog charged at the shitting man squatting on the taro pitch engrossed in defecating.

When the man saw the dog charging at him, he must have decided that the dog's bite was going to be worse than its bark.

It was at this point that the old man had his eureka moment. He jumped up and started running toward 3851 Twilight Avenue with a piece of shit still dangling from his asshole.

The commotion caused a member of the Hmong household to rush out. He didn't want the dog to bite the old man in case the dog caught rabies from the fleeing disheveled man who certainly looked as if he was a carrier of rabies.

In the meantime, another Hmong neighbor had called 911. By the time the police arrived, the old man with shit dangling from his asshole had managed to disappear from the scene.

The police are investigating. It doesn't think that the man was armed with anything other than the piece of shit dangling from his asshole. Nevertheless, people in the neighborhood have been advised not to attempt a citizen's arrest if they encounter the man. They are warned to consider the man to be insane and dangerous and to report any sighting to the police immediately.

==============

The naked man running away from the dog was Yale Guen Mar of Twilight Avenue in Merced, CA. He was "fertilizing" a neighbor's taro patch when a dog took exception to his crap.

sk....@gmail.com

未讀,
2017年2月21日 凌晨2:04:202017/2/21
收件者:
On Tuesday, January 31, 2017 at 10:03:17 AM UTC-8, rst9 wrote:
> Satish, what's the big deal about funerals?
> As far as I am concerned, throw all dead bodies into the ocean and let the fish eat them. Or, do like the Tibetans do, the sky burial, take the dead body to the mountains, and chop it into pieces, and let the vultures eat them.

Yale Guen Mar, you have always been a stupid asshole, you'll die a stupid asshole.

Yale Guen Mar, you are a fifth generation restaurant worker and an illegal alien with fake citizenship papers. But most importantly, you are a stupid asshole.

Yale Guen Mar, tell us about your mail order diploma. How much did you spend to get the fake degree?

Yale Guen Mar, you have been faking a lot of things Yale Guen Mar. You claimed you were an electrical engineer who worked in a missile testing facility.

And then you talked too much and it turned out that you have no idea of what control engineering is, let alone do a literature search in it.

A janitorial job or a cafeteria job, even at a defense establishment, does not require security clearance. And even if it did, you would not have dared apply for it lest you get caught for obtaining citizenship papers fraudulently.

Yale Guen Mar had never seen his alleged biological father till he was 11 when he landed in San Francisco.

But the claim is that Yale Guen Mar was not an accidental baby. The alleged biological father is alleged to have mailed his seeds to Yale Guen Mar's father by postal service.

In the pre-DNA era, Yale Guen Mar managed to sneak into USA in 1949 on the basis of this dubious paternity claim.

Yale Guen Mar, you are an illegal alien with fake citizenship papers.

Yale Guen Mar, your erratic and bizarre posts like this show that STDs from your infected middle fingers are now metastasizing into whatever little brain you possess. Is it any wonder that you think that if you post the same nonsense a dozen times in quick succession, it becomes a "fact"?

Yale Guen Mar, take Carlton's advice - seek a shrink's help. You have been faking your name, ID, and citizenship papers. Regardless, you are a fifth generation restaurant worker struggling as an illegal alien in a land not of your birth.

Yes, go to Cambodia and see if your favorite psychiatrist can do anything to ease your angst.

Yale Guen Mar, you are a very sick person. Please rush to your favorite psychiatrist in Cambodia and beg him to bring you back to from insanity.

sk....@gmail.com

未讀,
2017年2月22日 下午1:14:192017/2/22
收件者:
On Tuesday, January 31, 2017 at 10:03:17 AM UTC-8, rst9 wrote:
> Satish, what's the big deal about funerals?
> As far as I am concerned, throw all dead bodies into the ocean and let the fish eat them. Or, do like the Tibetans do, the sky burial, take the dead body to the mountains, and chop it into pieces, and let the vultures eat them.

Confucius says, "Honor your ancestors." Please honor your parents Kim Hi Wong and Tony Chee Mar at every opportunity.

Now that the year of the rooster is upon us, make a resolution that you shall be visiting Tony Chee Mar's grave from now on. He is buried in East Palm Cemetery (Lot 49) in Phoenix, Arizona.

Here is the photo of Yale Guen Mar's spiritual counselor who belongs to the Falun Gong. Yale Guen Mar wears a locket with this spiritual counsellor's photo as a talisman:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/96640497@N07/

Yale Guen Mar's photos:

https://picasaweb.google.com/112462267608865651931/ScrapbookPhotos#

Yale Guen Mar's live-in-nurse Meichi Thai:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/64156901@N00/

Chronicles:

Sam Kee Hall begat Mar Kim Hall

Mar Kim Hall begat Hall T. Mar (Chan was first husband who sired the twins Ben Shee Mar and Tony Chee Mar)

Second husband of Mar Kim Hall (Hall T. Mar) adopted twins Ben Shee Mar (buried in Texas) and Tony Chee Mar (buried in Arizona). They were born on 11/5/1915

Ben Shee Mar begat Homer Yale Mar who was born in 1935. He retired as a colonel of the US army.

Tony Chee Mar begat Yale Guen Mar (born on 2/1/1938).

Tony Chee Mar also begat Arizona physicians Eugene Yale Mar and Donald Yale Mar.

Yale Guen Mar, it is time to make a new beginning. Forget your grudge against your "dad" Tony Chee Mar.

Remember everything you owe him. You met Tony Chee Mar for the first time as a 11 year old FOB in San Francisco - you had arrived from Hong Kong in 1949 after the communists took over the country you were born in. Tony Chee Mar (a US citizen) declared that you were his son so that you could be in USA.

Remember what he told you when you arrived in San Francisco. Tony said, "Yale, you are a turkey.". Tony then added, "This is Thanksgiving. We are going to have turkey." Wonder-struck, you asked him, "What is Thanksgiving, what is turkey?"

Tony Chee Mar brought you up in his home in 914 10th Street in Phoenix, AZ. He let you work in his cafe. He taught you English and mathematics.

And, yes, he did punish you often, but that was because he had to. He hoped his (and Kim Hi Wong's) punishments will help you become a better person.

Unfortunately, you were incorrigible. You just couldn't stay on the straight and narrow. This, together with the obsession you had developed as a child in rural China of finger-fucking pigs in their assholes, made sure that you were never more than the miserable self you are right now.

But don't be an ingrate. Tony Chee Mar did his best to bring you up properly. You owe him immense debt. The least you can do is to visit Tony Chee Mar's grave now and then. Do so on November 5 (birthday), March 28 (day of death) and, of course, at Quingming festival and Ghost festival. You will be a happier man if you do so.

Yale Guen Mar, keep these two dates etched in your brain for good:

November 5, 1915 (Tony Chee Mar's birth)

March 28, 1999 (Tony Chee Mar's death)

These two days, visit his grave in Lot 49 of East Palm Cemetery in Tucson, AZ.

Meet the other descendants of Tony Chee Mar - sons Donald and Eugene and daughter Ellen. Even grandson Brenton and great grand children Valentina and Luca.

Help them as they tidy up the grave site, clean the tomb stone, offer incense and paper money.

Tony Chee Mar owned a cafe in Arizona.

He died in March of 1999 and is buried in Lot 49 of East Palm Cemetery in Tucson, AZ.

Sons Donald and Eugene and daughter Ellen regularly visits the grave.

Among Tony Chee Mar's close relatives are the following:

Kim Hi Wong - wife

Hall T Mar (actually Tony Chee Mar was sired by Chan) - father

Choi Kang Ma - mother

Ben Shee Mar - identical twin brother

Sing Hawk Jue - stepfather

Toy Gee Jue - stepsister

Eugene Yale Mar - son

Donald Yale Mar - son

Ellen Heath - daughter

Yale Guen Mar - (son)

======================

Tony Chee Mar

Born: Nov 5 1915
Death: March, 1999
Burial: East Palm Cemetery in Tuscon, Arizona (Lot 49)

Wife: Kim Hi Wong

Born: 1912
Death: March 28, 2001

sk....@gmail.com

未讀,
2017年2月25日 上午10:58:242017/2/25
收件者:
On Tuesday, January 31, 2017 at 10:03:17 AM UTC-8, rst9 wrote:
> Satish, what's the big deal about funerals?
> As far as I am concerned, throw all dead bodies into the ocean and let the fish eat them. Or, do like the Tibetans do, the sky burial, take the dead body to the mountains, and chop it into pieces, and let the vultures eat them.

When the CCP dictatorship took over China, Yale Guen Mar's mother remembered the iconic country she admired and followed. That's when she contacted Tony Chee Mar of USA to rescue her son from life under CCP dictatorship.

Tony Chee Mar obliged. He sent papers claiming he was the father of 11 year old Yale Guen Mar. Tony Chee Mar had never seen Yale Guen Mar till that time, and in fact, didn't even know of Yale Guen Mar's existence till he received Yale Guen Mar's letter in 1949.

Today, Yale Guen Mar can't abuse USA enough. But in 1949, he was trying very hard to be an American. He hadn't been circumcised in China. But fortunately his prepuce was quite short making it look like he had actually been circumcised. Yale Guen Mar , as a 11-year old FOB, would deliberately expose himself to prove his claim that he had been circumcised like all his peers in his new country. In fact, Yale Guen Mar would even mark up his penis with marker pens to simulate his "circumcision scar".

Yale Guen Mar, you owe Tony Chee Mar everything. Recall that you met Tony Chee Mar for the first time as a 11 year old "Fresh of the Boat" in San Francisco - you had just arrived from Hong Kong in 1949 after the communists took over the country you were born in. Out of the kindness of his heart, Tony Chee Mar (a US citizen) declared that you were his son so that you could be in USA.

Recall what he told you when you arrived in San Francisco. Tony Chee Mar told you, "Yale, you are a turkey".

Tony Chee Mar then added, "This is Thanksgiving. We are going to have turkey."

Wonder-struck, you had said, "Dad, what is Thanksgiving, what is turkey?"

Tony Chee Mar did punish you often, but that was only because he had to and not because it gave him any pleasure. Yale Guen Mar, you were always a pain in the ass. But Tony Chee Mar hoped his (and Kim Hi Wong's) punishments will help you become a better person.

Unfortunately, that was not to be. You were simply incorrigible. You just couldn't stay out of mischief. This, together with the obsession you had developed as a child in rural China for finger-fucking pigs in their assholes, made it inevitable that you would never be more than the miserable self you are right now.

Your mommy, Kim Hi Wong, and your dad, Tony Chee Mar, were good parents and noble souls. Your accomplished siblings Donald Yale Mar, Ellen Heath and Eugene Yale Mar have never failed to acknowledge the contribution of their parents Kim Hi Wong and Tony Chee Mar to their own successes.

Yale Guen Mar, don't be an ingrate. Your plight is your own doing. Tony Chee Mar always did his best to bring you up the right way. It is the height of ingratitude to badmouth Tony Chee Mar for your own failings.

The only think they were ignorant of was that they were fighting a losing cause in trying to get an incorrigible rascal like you to grow up into decent human being like their other children Donald, Ellen and Eugene. But one can drag a mule to the well, but it cannot be made to drink from the well unless it wants to.

Donald, Ellen and Eugene grew up to be accomplished, honest upright citizens
So did Homer, Gini, Lawrence, Homer and Clarence.

Yale Guen Mar, you are the only black sheep in the family.

There was nothing wrong in the way Kim Hi Wong and Tony Chee Mar brought up their kids. It wasn't their fault that they had a kid like you.

Tony Chee Mar brought you up in his home in 914 10th Street in Phoenix, AZ. He let you work in his cafe. He taught you English and mathematics. He taught you the difference between a rational number and an irrational number.

If you failed to get an education, it was your fault, not theirs. Your siblings didn't fail them. Donald, Ellen and Eugene are as honest and upright as they are accomplished.

Better to have cultured parents than uncultured parents.

And anyway, you shouldn't grudge the fact that Tony Chee Mar cut off your pigtail the moment you landed in San Francisco on the Thanksgiving day of 1949.

Nor should you grudge Tony Chee Mar for refusing to shave a straight line along your head.

Tony Chee Mar was a thoughtful father. He didn't want you to be ridiculed and heckled by your school mates in the new country.

That is why he chopped off your pigtail as soon as you got off the boat in San Francisco. And that is why he shaved off all your hair so that you could grow a normal crew cut and meld with your classmates.

sk....@gmail.com

未讀,
2018年2月15日 晚上8:25:482018/2/15
收件者:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/W41vK9W7dl4

On Tuesday, January 31, 2017 at 10:03:17 AM UTC-8, rst9 wrote:
> Satish, what's the big deal about funerals?
> As far as I am concerned, throw all dead bodies into the ocean and let the fish eat them. Or, do like the Tibetans do, the sky burial, take the dead body to the mountains, and chop it into pieces, and let the vultures eat them.

Yale Guen Mar, even vultures have self-respect.

No self-respecting vulture will deign to eat your disease-ful body.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/eJPEw2Okxd8
On Thursday, February 15, 2018 at 9:43:58 AM UTC-8, Resty Wyse wrote:

> I will go nowhere, Satish. Yuhua has select a gravesite for me already.

I'll let you on to a secret. The gravesite, you think is for you, is not really for you. Yuhua and Carlton are sick and tired of listening to your desire for a sky burial.

Yuhua and Carlton have decided that theoir first choice for the grave site is Carlton's biological father from China, He visits Fremont, CA every year It would be fitting if he rests in peace in that gravesite chosen by his beloved Yuhua.

In case that is not possible both Carlton and Yuhua have decided to bury Kimi and Subi there when the time comes.

So, Yale Guen Mar, short of a Tibetan sky burial, you are destined to rest in peace in Safford, AZ.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/aosk0zijSnE

On Thursday, February 15, 2018 at 9:17:00 AM UTC-8, Resty Wyse wrote:

> My father went to see a fortune teller in 1949 in Hong Kong.
> I remember what he said to my father:
>
> 1: Get a second wife when he's 45 years old.
> 2: He will die at age 65.
>
> You don't need a fortune teller to make these kind of truth to any man.
> 1: His wife will be having her menopause. Get a young woman for sex.
> 2: In 1949, the life-span of Chinese male was about 65 years old.

Yale Guen Mar, you haven't told us the whole story. You were a mere 11 years in Hong Kong when the fortune-teller told you that you would soon live in a small desert town in Arizona where temperatures were like 120 degrees. You had laughed it of. But it wasn't long before you crossed the South China Sea, an, in fact, the Pacific Ocean to do just that.

The fortune-teller had also said that you'll be buried under earth (no sky burial) in a desert town in Arizna to be baked at 120 degrees till eternity. That too is likely to come true.

You'll soon be moving to Safford, AZ because you have become personna non grata with your Hmong neighbors in Merced, CA.

Your message carrier cousin in Santa Clara will then take you to Safford, AZ and introduce you to her friends on W Thatcher Blvd. They will sponsor you stay at a local pig sty.

You'll die there and be buried for eternity in Safford, AZ where it had all started.

The fortune-teller couldn't have been more right.

BTW, what have you done with the $30,000 and the minivan that Yuhua gave you to get rid of you from her life? Have you already frittered away all that money? Have you sold the minivan as well?

sk....@gmail.com

未讀,
2018年2月16日 上午11:38:152018/2/16
收件者:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/W41vK9W7dl4

On Tuesday, January 31, 2017 at 10:03:17 AM UTC-8, rst9 wrote:
> Satish, what's the big deal about funerals?
> As far as I am concerned, throw all dead bodies into the ocean and let the fish eat them. Or, do like the Tibetans do, the sky burial, take the dead body to the mountains, and chop it into pieces, and let the vultures eat them.

First things first. Thank your stars that you are still alive with the coming of the year of the dog.

Yale Guen Mar, are you ready for the year of the dog?

Are you trying to get along with Huli?

Are you still hoping for a jindo bitch from North Korea?

Yale Guen Mar, you have kept badmouthing your parents Kim Hi Wong and Tony Chee Mar long after they have been dead and buried.

It is time for you to bury the hatchet.

At New Year, say Gong Hei Fat Choy, Yale Guen Mar to Brenton and Carlton and to Judah, Valentina and Luca.

Now that the year of the dog is upon us, make a resolution that you shall be visiting Tony Chee Mar's grave from now on. He is buried in East Palm Cemetery (Lot 49) in Phoenix, Arizona.

Here is the photo of Yale Guen Mar's spiritual counselor who belongs to the Falun Gong. Yale Guen Mar wears a locket with this spiritual counsellor's photo as a talisman:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/96640497@N07/

Yale Guen Mar's photos:

https://picasaweb.google.com/112462267608865651931/ScrapbookPhotos#

Yale Guen Mar's live-in-nurse Meichi Thai:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/64156901@N00/

Also, try to rise above your issues with dogs, especially Huli.

sk....@gmail.com

未讀,
2018年2月17日 下午3:44:112018/2/17
收件者:
Yale Guen Mar, it does you no good to run away from your debts. You have kept running all your life. You even shun celebrating the Lunar New Year because of your superstitious believe that that will prevent your collectors from collecting from you.

Lack of money has been your pet excuse excuse for being a perennial deadbeat.

Why don't you sell an account of your wasted life to earn some money?

Yale Guen Mar, why don't you write an autobiography to make money from your life of shame?

Talk to Mr. Lee, your Hmong neighbor on your left. He had been in the publishing business for more than two dozen years. Perhaps he'll help you to get the story of your shameful life published.

BTW, were you surprised when Luca wanted to know if you'll ever get toilet trained?

Luca no longer needs diapers. But you do.

Is it any surprise that Valentina and Luca start giggling whenever they hear of you?

On Friday, May 13, 2016 at 5:00:16 PM UTC-7, rst9 wrote:

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/T1DxAM4WjGM

> Mr. Lee got laid-off from his job a long time ago. He hasn't able to find another job.

Mr. Lee had been in the publishing business for over two decades. I am sure he is capable of lending a helping hand to Yale Guen Mar if the latter wants to publish an account of his wasted life.

But, of course, Mr. Lee might demand a price for helping Yale Guen Mar with the writing and publication of the autobiography.

Firstly, Yale Guen Mar will have to stop shitting in Mr. Lee's taro patch.

Secondly, Yale Guen Mar should seriously consider accepting the offer of all his Hmong neighbors for financing his trip to Cambodia for alternate medical treatment of his STD-scarred middle fingers.

Most importantly, Yale Guen Mar should promise never to come back to Merced, CA or even to USA for that matter from Cambodia.

sk....@gmail.com

未讀,
2018年2月19日 凌晨12:30:002018/2/19
收件者:
On Tuesday, January 31, 2017 at 10:03:17 AM UTC-8, rst9 wrote:
> Satish, what's the big deal about funerals?
> As far as I am concerned, throw all dead bodies into the ocean and let the fish eat them. Or, do like the Tibetans do, the sky burial, take the dead body to the mountains, and chop it into pieces, and let the vultures eat them.

Yale Guen Mar, what do you have against the vultures? Why do you want them to eat your chopped up body pieces? Have the vultures ever harmed you?

On Tuesday, February 13, 2018 at 9:05:39 AM UTC-8, Resty Wyse wrote:

> Why are you so obsessed with the dead, Satish?
> What have the dead done for you?

For the God is our God for ever and ever; he will be our guide even to the end. - Psalm 48:14

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/goZEwq20iuA

On Wednesday, October 15, 2014 at 12:13:10 PM UTC-7, Resty Wyse wrote:
> > Please predict the date of your impending death?
>
> Probably in 2023.
>
> > How may will attend your funeral?
>
> None!!! I don't want anyone at my funeral.
> As a matter of fact, I want no funeral.
>
> > How will your body be disposed off?
>
> Sky burial, Tibetan way. Let the vultures eat it.
> Don;t let anything go to waste.

Yale Guen Mar, even vultures have self-respect.

No self-respecting vulture will deign to eat your disease-ful body.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/eJPEw2Okxd8
On Thursday, February 15, 2018 at 9:43:58 AM UTC-8, Resty Wyse wrote:

> I will go nowhere, Satish. Yuhua has select a gravesite for me already.

I'll let you on to a secret. The gravesite, you think is for you, is not really for you. Yuhua and Carlton are sick and tired of listening to your desire for a sky burial.

Yuhua and Carlton have decided that theoir first choice for the grave site is Carlton's biological father from China, He visits Fremont, CA every year It would be fitting if he rests in peace in that gravesite chosen by his beloved Yuhua.

In case that is not possible both Carlton and Yuhua have decided to bury Kimi and Subi there when the time comes.

So, Yale Guen Mar, short of a Tibetan sky burial, you are destined to rest in peace in Safford, AZ.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/aosk0zijSnE

On Thursday, February 15, 2018 at 9:17:00 AM UTC-8, Resty Wyse wrote:

> My father went to see a fortune teller in 1949 in Hong Kong.
> I remember what he said to my father:
>
> 1: Get a second wife when he's 45 years old.
> 2: He will die at age 65.
>
> You don't need a fortune teller to make these kind of truth to any man.
> 1: His wife will be having her menopause. Get a young woman for sex.
> 2: In 1949, the life-span of Chinese male was about 65 years old.

Yale Guen Mar, shouldn't you be telling the whole story? You were an 11 year old boy in Hong Kong when the fortune-teller told you that you would soon live in a small desert town in Arizona where temperatures were like 120 degrees. You laughed. But before the year was out you had crossed the South China Sea, and, in fact, the Pacific Ocean, to do just that.

The fortune-teller had also told you that you'll be buried under earth (no sky burial) in a desert town in Arizna to be baked at 120 degrees till eternity. That too will soon come true.

You'll soon be forced to move to Safford, AZ because you have become personna non grata with all your Hmong neighbors in Merced, CA.

Your message carrier cousin in Santa Clara will take pity on you and take you to Safford, AZ. She'll introduce you to her friends in Safford, AZ on W Thatcher Blvd. They will sponsor your room and board at a local pig sty.

You'll die there and be buried till Kingdom come in Safford, AZ where it had all started.

The fortune-teller was indeed very prescient..

BTW, what have you done with the $30,000 that Yuhua gave you to get rid of you from her life? Have you already frittered away all that money? What about the minivan she gave you? Have you been forced to sell the minivan as well?
0 則新訊息