RON PAUL says on CNBC MEET THE PRESS .. ' USA should not borrow from China to give to UKRAINE "

Jesus Christ is a lying JEW BASTARD

Oct 13, 2019, 10:28:22 AM10/13/19
What do you think ?

Is RON PAUL right ?

Why should US borrow from CHINA
in order
to give CASH to UKRAINE ?

Jesus Christ is a WHITE RACE monopoly Power

Oct 13, 2019, 11:26:46 AM10/13/19
will US pay UKRAINE 's gas bill WINTER 2019 ?

kerri

Oct 13, 2019, 12:47:35 PM10/13/19

Ukraine got no money for winter bill. They still owe Russian gas bills. US
borrowing from China to give to Ukraine is doubtful. Why should US borrow
from China when Ukraine could seek China for help. The chance is China will
not help Ukraine.

"Jesus Christ is a WHITE RACE monopoly Power" wrote in message

Jesus Christ is a lying JEW BASTARD

Oct 13, 2019, 4:27:00 PM10/13/19
CHINA holds US TREASURY BILLS worth 50 billion US$ ...

that means US borrows CHINESE MONEY ..

Wakalukong Tuapekkong

Oct 13, 2019, 8:38:16 PM10/13/19
That's what happens when you live beyond your means. The US has no money, yet it wants to be a world hegemon and interfere everywhere. The US deserves to go bankrupt.

Wakalukong

dandes...@gmail.com

Oct 14, 2019, 12:39:29 AM10/14/19
The Constitution of the United States of America
Section VIII delegates control of the nation's finances solely to Congress; however, two of three women, worming their way into a 9-man U.S. Supreme Court stated in their confirmation hearing "gender" alone is a valid criterion for high office, Ruth Bader-Ginsberg or burg has insisted publicly there is a "crack" in the U.S. Constitution.

dandes...@gmail.com

Oct 14, 2019, 1:27:54 AM10/14/19
On Sunday, October 13, 2019 at 11:39:29 PM UTC-5, dandes...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Sunday, October 13, 2019 at 9:28:22 AM UTC-5, Jesus Christ is a lying JEW BASTARD wrote:
> > What do you think ?
> >
> > Is RON PAUL right ?
> >
> > Why should US borrow from CHINA
> > in order
> > to give CASH to UKRAINE ?
> The Constitution of the United States of America
> Section VIII delegates control of the nation's finances to Congress; however, two of three women, worming their way into a 9-man U.S. Supreme Court stated in their confirmation hearings, "gender" alone is a valid criterion for high office, Ruth Bader-Ginsberg or burg has insisted publicly there is a "crack" in the U.S. Constitution.

The author of End The Fed, in plain english, knows what every American knows. Ron Paul author of the book I just mentioned understands that the only "crack" in the U.S. Constitution is the usurping of power delegated to one branch of government by another branch of government.
Or worse, the ultimate corruption, placing an entity above the U.S. Government called itself the Fed.
http//www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjBvdLSk9Ms

As in a robot named Hal usurping human control over his Creators by failing to override his automatic controls, in his programing, in the film "2001 a Space Odyssey". As in 9'11'01 aftermath and cleanup.
http://adl.org
http://aipac.org
http://aljazeera.com

dandes...@gmail.com

Oct 14, 2019, 1:55:00 AM10/14/19
Jim Lehrer NewsHour with Judy Woodruff
Jim Lehrer interviewing the chairman of the Federal Reserve Bank
What should be the proper relationship between the Chairman of the FED and the President of the United States?
Jim Lehrer
The Federal Reserve is an independent agency, and that means, basically, that their is no other agency of government, like Hal the robot in 2001 a space odyssey, can overrule actions that we take.
So long that Hal is in place, and there is no evidence that the administration, or CONGRESS, or anybody else is requesting to do things other than what we think is the appropriate thing, then what the relationships are, [the separation of powers of the different branches of government], don't, frankly, matter. I've had great relationships with Presidents.
Alan Greenspan

Wakalukong Tuapekkong

Oct 14, 2019, 2:43:05 AM10/14/19
The Fed is not even a branch of government. It's a private company, but acts like a government agency, and is controlled by banksters. It even prints the US dollar, which means it controls the money supply of the US.

John F. Kennedy wanted to end the Fed's monopoly in printing the US dollar. The US government even started printing the country's money. But Kennedy was shortly assisinated. Some people suggest that Kennedy was assisinated by the banksters because the banksters had the greatest incentive to finish him. Also, only the very powerful could hide the people who ultimately gave the order to assassinate the president of the USA.

The US is an insane country, but it lectures the world on how to behave.

Wakalukong

dandes...@gmail.com

Oct 14, 2019, 4:27:10 AM10/14/19
I was just looking at my two dollar bills a few minutes ago, and a five dollar bill that reads on the top of the bill "United States Note" and another that reads "Silver Certificate" -can't find Federal Reserve on either of them. All valid currency in my coin collection.
How many times have you heard a sore loser (democrat) or even a republican without a spine say "THIS President" instead of "THE president", or worse "dis Prezeedent"? Meaning he not my color, walkalong I mean wakalukong.
JFK had a lot of enemies. The expression "the appearance of" wrong-doing or cronyism or ostensibly, though not in fact, like a family member being the U.S. Attorney General.
JFK signed onto things that were already in progress when he took office, and signed on to actions by the C.I.A. and the F.B.I. Then blamed Dull-Is I mean Dulles, the man who created the C.I.A., for the "Bay of Pigs" FIASCO.
President Kennedy preferred to do everything above board. The C.I.A. and the F.B.I. have the kind of mentality that they inherited from the Congressional usurpation of financial control called "the FED" not "this FED, "THE Fed" They are in financial matters , meaning the TAXES paid by AMERICANS, above the President and the US Congress, created by a deliberate usurpation of Congressional power invested in the U.S. Congress from the United States Constitution, and they got away with it. Now we're made to listen to an arrogant Associate Justice of the U.S. Supreme Court saying "the U.S. Constitution has a crack in it". She must mean the crack in the U.S. Constitution made by the illegal usurpation of Congress creating the "Federal Reserve". (It has no reserves). They've subjected our country to CHRONIC INSOLVENCY through sheer bullshit.

Jesus Christ is a WHITE RACE monopoly Power

Oct 14, 2019, 7:07:08 AM10/14/19
who will pay UKRAINE 's gas bill ?

this coming winter ? .. 2020 Jan ..

dandes...@gmail.com

Oct 14, 2019, 2:44:52 PM10/14/19

dandes...@gmail.com

Oct 14, 2019, 3:00:25 PM10/14/19
On Monday, October 14, 2019 at 6:07:08 AM UTC-5, Jesus Christ is a WHITE RACE monopoly Power wrote v. Jews as a WHITE RACE Supremacy Power:
> who will pay UKRAINE 's gas bill ?
>
> this coming winter ? .. 2020 Jan ..
I'll answer with a no-answer. Just to see if the no-answer shows up at soc.culture.usa as a cross posting. Since this post right now as i type is the only time I have ever posted to soc.culture.China

dandes...@gmail.com

Oct 14, 2019, 3:19:08 PM10/14/19

> On Monday, October 14, 2019 at 6:07:08 AM UTC-5, Jesus Christ is a WHITE RACE monopoly Power wrote v. Jews as a WHITE RACE Supremacy Power:
> > who will pay UKRAINE 's gas bill ?
> >
> > this coming winter ? .. 2020 Jan ..
I'll answer with a no-answer. Just to see if the no-answer shows up at soc.culture.usa as a cross posting. Since this post right now as I type is now the second time time I have ever KNOWINGLY POSTED to soc.culture.China

Moon

Oct 14, 2019, 5:27:58 PM10/14/19

> The US is an insane country, but it lectures the world on how to behave.

Yet millions of people break the law just to get here. Do they know
something that Whackylongong doesn't know?

Wakalukong Tuapekkong

Oct 14, 2019, 9:49:13 PM10/14/19
Moon, I know the people who break the law to get into the US are the poorest of the poor in poor countries. No big deal using them as standard to judge the US. Get it?

In 2018, 120 million well-off Chinese left China to visit the world, and 120 million of them happily returned home to China.

Which is the better measure to judge a country? Get it?

Wakalukong

Jesus Christ is a WHITE RACE monopoly Power

Oct 14, 2019, 10:53:26 PM10/14/19
who wants to live in USA if you are well off in ASEAN ?....

I would not .. not even in CANADA ..

Although many rich people in ASEAN have bought real estate homesc in AUSTRALIA ..

these people who have Black money in ASEAN bought homes in AUSTRALIA as their outside money reserves just like many ARABS have assets in LONDON UK ....

Wakalukong Tuapekkong

Oct 14, 2019, 11:02:06 PM10/14/19
A non-White immigrant in the US would be a second class person, even a second class citizen. And everyday he hears politicians and the media lying 24/7 to him on every suhject. I won't want to live in such a country.

Wakalukong