Here is all my poems that i have written

Horizon68

Jan 4, 2019, 11:49:09 AM1/4/19
Hello..

Here is all my poems that i have written, i have grouped all of them
so that you can read them all..

Here is all my poems of love..

I am a white arab from Morocco who speaks and writes arabic and french
and english, here is all my poems of love, i have thought them in arabic
and also wrote them in english , read them carefully because they are
also full of wisdom, you can also share them with your friends, i will
also invite you to read all my following poems of love listening at the
same time at this really beautiful song of Robert Charlebois called Je
Reviendrai à Montréal :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhhlYq13fH0

Now i will start by explaining my first poem of love below:

You have to understand "mathematically" my poem of love, because
you have to put it in "context", because the "context" is that i am
writing it from "earth" and when i say:

"You are beautiful
Like the sound of the divine silence of the universe
Like the immensity of the universe
That remind us of the preciousness of life"

So since i am writing it from earth , so when i say:

"Like the sound of the divine silence of the universe"

I mean that it is the universe that is "outside" of earth.

You have to understand how i am thinking my following poem of love,
look at it, it starts by:

"You are beautiful
Like the sound of the divine silence of the universe
Like the immensity of the universe
That remind us of the preciousness of life"

I was writing this by also imagining astronauts that go outside earth
(to the moon or outside earth) that are feeling this complete "silence"
of the universe that is like divine(because it is a great wisdom that
makes us understand) and the immensity of the universe , so by seeing
this divine silence of the universe and the immensity of the universe
astronauts are capable of "feeling" more correctly beauty of earth and
beauty of love, and notice that when i say that: "Like the sound of the
divine silence of the universe", this divine silence of the universe
symbolizes also the absence of life.

And also when i say:

"You are beautiful
Like the sound of the divine silence of the universe
Like the immensity of the universe
That remind us of the preciousness of life"

How can i say that:

"You are beautiful
Like the sound of the divine silence of the universe
Like the immensity of the universe"

Is it illogical ? Can we say that beauty is such things ?

Yes we can say it, because the sound of the divine silence of the
universe and the immensity of the universe is "great" wisdom that
makes us indirectly "feel" and "understand" more correctly beauty and
love ! so this great wisdom is beauty ! so it is logical and mathematical.

This how my poetry can be understood.

And now you are capable to understand more correctly my beautiful poem
of love, read again my following poem of love that is "timeless" and you
will notice it..

Here is my final version of my poem of love:

Like a light heart and like an angel

Who returns in the silence of winter

To meet your beautiful and tender soul

And like streets that do not end

My love for you will always be in my heart

Since love is like the time of the cherries

For time speaks about sun and roses

For time speaks about love and joy and peaceful

Then i return to you

Since as bees and pretty flowers

My love for you is honey and Rainbow

Because you are beautiful

Like the sound of the divine silence of the universe

Like the immensity of the universe

That remind us of the preciousness of life

You are beautiful

Like the wild nature who thought and created beauty

Like the wild nature who thought and created love

Because your beauty is perfection of beauty

Who is love and tolerance

Because you are like the beauty of the oasis

Who defies the tourmants of the desert

Because your beauty is like the precious jewels

Like the emeralds

And like the rubbis

And like the sapphires

And like the diamonds

You are beautiful and still beautiful

You are the greatness of beauty and love

That even the infinite time

Is singing our destiny with love

Because our love is divine perfume

Because our love is timeless

Because our love is infinite future and present

Because our love is like the light that soften the hearts

Like the beat of the wings of the Bees and little birds

Because our love is divine and greatness

Because our love is made of light and sweetness

Because we are prophets and we are angels

That even the angels are calling us to join the Lord

Because our love has already joined God and the angels

Because our love is eternal life

Because our love live in the Garden of Eden

Because my love is arabic

And your love is divine

Like the divine wisdom of angels

Like rose and rosemary

Our tomorrow is made of light and fragrance

Because our love is immense and infinite

That only the greatness of God can define

As we are light as the beautiful angels

So approach me infinite light

I want you as wants us God Himself

Because we will never die

Because we are destiny of absolute love.

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.

==

Here is my next poem of love:

Hello,

As a beautiful oasis that calls us

And from the depths of our souls

My love will stay forever

Suspended to your infinite beauty

You are like the moon that caresses my soul

Since your light is like happiness

Who comes out of the depths of my heart

And the rose and the tulip

As honey and bees

As well as the heat and the sun

As well as the sea and its depths

As well as dawn and its pretty stars

As well as the greatness of the universe

Are all symbols of our union of love

Because the pretty fir of our infinite Christmas is divine

The nightingale sings smoothly

Our love in chorus

Because we are made of perfume

As our life is made of light and Rainbow

We are like love, joy and smiles

Who are also like diamond and sapphire

Who are also like Satin and Velvet

Since it's like the Elixir of love

Since our love is divine

As dawn is beautiful and comes back

And who plunges us into the secrets of our beautiful garden

Like our emerald, ruby, sapphire and diamond souls

We are sun and heat like lovers

Your soul is a sea of pretty perfumes

Where love and hope are intertwined

You are like the beauty of dawn that comes back

And who bathes me in the depths of our destiny

Of our love which is divine

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.

==

And here is my next poem of love:

The pretty and the beautiful

Look like your pretty eyes

And our pretty little raft

Who challenges storms and hurricanes

Remember me your wisdom

Because time is also to lovers

Because lovers time is like a mason

Who build skyscrapers!

Because love is also powerful

Thus the nightingale sings

Our love in chorus

Because love does not like war

Because the sword is wound and tears

And like rivers, fountains and streams

The weather is like a raft!

Because lightness and burden!

But our love is like a pretty fir

Because Christmas is our destiny

And with your lovely pretty eyes

You carry me on the wind and the Rainbow

To drive us to a beautiful island

Like our love and tenderness

Rather for goods never I leave you!

My sweet and beautiful goddess

My sweet spring and my sweet princess

Our hearts finally beat in unison

Like a nice thrill and a nice song

Because you are like the pretty flower that can not die!

As if both of us were as one

Let's be the flower and the perfum!

And may infinity and depth bring us together

Since our destiny has understood

That the pretty Christmas fir is not cursed

Because Christmas is divine

Because Christmas is our destiny

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.

==

And here is my next poem:

Hello,

Love the night and love the day

This beauty and this contrast attracts

Because beauty also speaks to us wisely

The dawn also leads me to you

Because of the dawn of our love

That reminds me of the beautiful stars of the sky

And reminds me of the divine silence of the universe

And that's bring me closer to you

Because your beauty is as the beauty of the dawn that comes back

And do you feel the heartbeat of a little bird?

It reminds me of your delicacy

It reminds me of your wisdom

Because a little bird is also beauty and wisdom

And the depths of my love

It is like water and bread

Because wisdom comes with wisdom of passing time

Because wisdom comes with wisdom of love

And the weather is cold

As if I hear your voice

The sand of the desert is immense

As I am small in front of our divine love

Talk to me again and again

Because the time is going away

Because the time is ours

As if I thought of our happiness

Take me again and again in your arms

The time of love is like divine

Because the pretty and divine Christmas fir is not the evil one

Because Christmas is our destiny

The sea tells me about you

Like the depths of our love

And the wisdom of passing time

As if you were here and always here

It reminds me of your kindness

It reminds me of your delicacy

It remainds me of our divine love

Because wisdom carries us in his arms

Because wisdom is wisdom of love

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.

==

Here is my final version of my next poem of love..

Read again my new extended poem of love, i have made it more beautiful
and it is the final version of my poem of love, my below poem of love
is like also a part of my philosophy, my poem is not just symbolism ,
but it is a part of my philosophy, because beauty symbolize perfection
that also helps and solve problems, so from for example beauty of the
tulip or the rose or the oasis you can feel the wisdom of life that life
, from for example natural selection, has given more perfection that is
also capable of solving problems and helping people, so "indirectly"
from the symbolism of my poem of love , you get wisdom that shows what's
love, because perfection of today that helps and solve problems is also
love.

Please read below my final version of my poem of love that is more
beautiful, listening at the same time at this beautiful song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wdo-ZiHqbls&list=RDWdo-ZiHqbls&start_radio=1

Hello,

Don't you see what's love ?

The body of a little bird

And the songs of a little bird

It's like ocean of divine wisdom

It's like the divine silence of the universe

That's how they talk to me

And so is the wisdom of life

Since do not you hear the song of the nightingale?

Do not you see the beauty of a tulip?

Do not see the beauty of a blue sky ?

Do not you see the beauty of the rainbow, clouds and sun ?

It is like the diamond in your soul

Do not you see the beauty of a rose?

Do not you see the beauty of an oasis ?

Who defies the tourmants of the desert

It is too like the diamond in your soul

And look at the beauty of the dawn that comes back

With its beautiful stars and its divine silence of the universe

It is as it is singing love to us like the pretty nightingale !

Do not you feel its wisdom?

Do not beauty symbolize perfection ?

And perfection also helps the sad as the desperate

As the light of my poetry

Is love for you

Gushing from the bottom

From my heart

This is how love is so done

Since love is coming from the stars

Love is coming from the Big Bang

Because love is heat and love is sun

Because love is a light that carry our hope

Because survival is like diversity

Because life needs precious jewels

And love is precious jewels

So the light of the stars as a resonance

In a life of tenderness in abundance

And beauty of emerald , ruby , sapphire and diamond

As the light for our way of life

Because love is passion

Since like a pretty candle

Life tells us about swallows

Since life is like a damsel

Since life is contrasts of our reason

Because the candle is light and passion

Like the passion that consumes us

Through silence and thunder

Because the thunder reminds us

That it's effervescence like bees

And through the seasons of our mirror

Where love and joy are the strength of our hope

Because life is not a gift

Because life is like a raft

Because the seasons call the reason

And the reason calls tolerance and compassion

This is why I live in you

And you live in me

Because it is our love

Because you are like the beauty of the oasis

Who defies the tourmants of the desert

Your bright hair

Like gold and Satin

And then a blue sky

With our hearts

And then a depth

In our life of love

And then an infinity

With our strong and sincere love

That neither the grave

Neither the storms

Can disturb or beat

Because our love is strong and eternal

Since our love is also a reminder

For today and future generations

As I am seeing the intensity of love

In our warm souls

It's like the oasis and the sun

Since our love is like a perfume

Since I see the silence

In your heart of patience

I see the whiteness

In your savior hands

I see passion

In your spirit of reason

I see the relevance

In your eyes of romance

I see the time ahead

In our destiny in alliance

Because love is hope

Because the light of the stars as resonance

In a life of tenderness in abundance

Love is thus made of beauty and tenderness

Because love is like the King and his Princess

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.

==

And here is my next poem of love:

Hello,

Under the pretty stars of the universe

And carry by the divine silence of the universe

We will walk in the beautiful streets of our destiny

Who is divine love in refrain

Because our hearts are beating in armony

And like a bird that flies away with joy

Through the universe of secrets of love and tenderness

And carried by the wind of the time of love

We will unite our bodies and our souls

And we will sing with love the rose flower and poppy flower

That remind us of the song that surrounds us

That remind us of the love song

And a beautiful singing star

Like our souls who breathes perfume

We will bring back hope

Like a happy and divine Christmas fir

Who calls us until the twilight of our lives

We will brave storms and hecatombs

Since we are like the sun and the heat

Since we are like honey and bees

Because our love which unites us is divine

Because beauty alone lives in our souls

Because our destiny takes us to unison

Like a song of love and tenderness

Since the light of love has appeared

Since the time of love has returned

And since spring has come back

And as a beautiful star who calls us

On a gentle wind that takes us

On the wings of a beautiful stream that is lost

In the depths of our minds that lead us astray

In the streets of love and tenderness

And then our thoughts that go astray

To the seaside shores of the sea

And our eyes on the horizon

Under a blue sky and foreign

And our wandering souls

Worn by unknown waves

Bringing Love, Joy and Glee

A peaceful time that runs away ...

Under our bare and innocent feet

And thoughts that inhabit us

Like shadows of our shadows

Shadows intertwined forever.

And then a very gentle wind

Carrier of tender murmurs

Who ruffle the hair and undresses

Of all its miles and wonderful aromas

And a beautiful sunset

With plenty of golden lights

Who caress the sky of our lives

Who caress your face and your emerald eyes

And my words like nightingales

Who come to brighten your life

Full of multicolored songs

And nice sound waves

Where love and hope

Are the reflection of my mirror

Poet that I am

A Wandering Soul

Braving Darkness

And hecatombs

In the shadow of my words

Forming streams

The sad as the desperate

Seek to drink

The light of my poetry

Is a happiness

Gushing from the bottom

From my heart

And my poetry

A multicolored song

Like sound waves

Where love, joy and hope

Are the reflections of my mirror

And then time ...

The time of a walk

The time of a meeting

The time of a smile

The time of a sweetness

The time of happiness

The time of a poetry

The time to disappear into oblivion ...

It's life...

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.

===

Here is my next poem:

I will explain more my following poem, so that you understand it more,
i will explain the following part of my poem that is more difficult to
understand:

"And when I hear the wind
And when I look at the sun
I see your heart beating
Like the beat of the wings of the little birds
Because like the delicacy and like caresses
Moderation is faithful to us and it is wisdom"

When i say:

"And when I hear the wind
And when I look at the sun"

You have to read it also symbolically, the wind is also the wind of
change of our humanity and the wind of progress of our humanity.

So when i say:

"And when I hear the wind
And when I look at the sun
I see your heart beating
Like the beat of the wings of the little birds"

Now you are more capable of understanding , that it means
that i am "constantly" thinking about you, and when i say:

"I see your heart beating
Like the beat of the wings of the little birds"

I mean by it that since the little bird is
weak, so the beat of the wings of the little birds
is also weakness because the little birds are weakness,
so it means that i am understanding that the beat of
your heart is also weakness, because everybody wants
to live much more 100 years, so the beat of our heart becomes
also weakness that doesn't permit us to live much more than
100 years, so i am understanding it and thinking about this weakness
and thinking about you.

This is why after that i am saying the following on my poem:

"Because like the delicacy and like caresses
Moderation is faithful to us and it is wisdom"

It means that i am delicacy etc.

And here is all my poem, please read it:

Like my candle in my hands

That I turn on to chase the evil one

Like my candle in my hands

I hear the wind of freedom blow

On our souls and on our hearts

Since the angels also hear our beautiful love song

Since also through silence and thunder

Life calls us to the measure and wisdom

Like the song of the pretty nightingale

Like the heartbeat of a pretty nightingale

We will walk with delicacy and with wisdom

To challenge the wind of evil

Since i am an Arab man of the beautiful oasis of the desert

And as the oasis and fountains

I always defy the torments of the desert

Because i am a proud arab man

Because i am an Arab man of wisdom

So i walk towards the light

Like a Rainbow

Because my story is multicolored

So I go back to my multicolored land

Because diversity is also wisdom

Since we feel the desert

Since we feel the silence

Like the wind blowing

Like the cold and the hot

Like the day and night

This contrast of diversity guides our essence

Towards the right perfection

Because diversity is also the path

Because diversity is also the light

So we are perfection and we are love and we are progress

And when I hear the wind

And when I look at the sun

I see your heart beating

Like the beat of the wings of the little birds

Because like the delicacy and like caresses

Moderation is faithful to us and it is wisdom

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.

==

Here is my next poem:

I will start to explain more my following poem of love:

You are reading in my following poem of love this:

"And beyond the shadows
And beyond the moon
And beyond the stars
And beyond the lightness and darkness
We will live forever
And we will live over and over"

I am speaking of our "humanity" that i think will be able
in the future with science and technology and artificial intelligence to
transcend death and will be capable to live forever and will be capable
to be really so powerful like a God etc.

Please reread my poem and you will understand what i mean:

I am a white arab and you know me more now..

Here is my other poem of love that i wrote, i will invite you to read it
carefully, so here is my poem of love:

And beyond the shadows

And beyond the moon

And beyond the stars

And beyond the lightness and darkness

We will live forever

And we will live over and over

And beyond the Universe

Will our love rest forever !

And with just a flower, and a last wisper of love !

It is like the sound of thunder !

It is like the sound of thunder !

We will keep it like a silence

We will keep it like a secret

We will keep it like a light

We will keep it from inside our hearts

Because it is like a fight !

Because it is like time that is running away

Because it is like a river that is running away

Because it is like suffering that is going away

We will walk like the night

And we walk like the day

And we will surrender like the dark and bright

Because we are both life and death

Because it is like sadness, love and hope

Because the time is walking

Because the time is running

Because time is disappearing

And with just a flower, and a last wisper of love !

It is like the sound of thunder !

It is like the sound of thunder !

We will keep it like a light

We will keep it like a silence

We will keep it like a secret

We will keep it from inside our hearts

Because it is like a fight !

Because it's life !

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.

===

Here is my next poem of love:

I will invite you to read my following poem that i wrote,
read it carefully, this poem is also like a beautiful "painting" that
i am painting like an "artist", read it listening at the same time
at this beautiful song of George Michael:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bH4EhBN180&list=RD4bH4EhBN180&start_radio=1

I will explain more my following poem:

I wrote in my poem this:

"And shadows of our shadows are lost
From the deep and sadness of our minds
From the deep and sadness of our hearts
From the deep and sadness of our souls "

"Shadow of of our shadows", is like philosophy, the shadow of "you"
is that when you know someone , you don't know "all" about him and
about his essence, this incomplete knowledge about someone that you know
is like a "shadow" that is projected onto your mind, and shadows of our
shadows is those shadows that are not complete knowledge of of you and
of your essence that are projected again onto the mind of others and
they can for example "loss" again more knowledge of themselves, and they
can be lost too ! it is like philosophy, so please read again my poem to
understand more:

Time is passing away

And river is running away

And the sky is falling

And the devil is calling

With his deep and black eyes

Filled with misery of time

Filled with misery of hearts

But hope is struggling

And shadows of our shadows are lost

From the deep and sadness of our minds

From the deep and sadness of our hearts

From the deep and sadness of our souls

But she is still standing !

And she is still has a soft and gentle touch

And she still has a soft and gentle heart

That makes her fight !

Cause I love her anyway

She is like a light !

So don't be mess of the dark

So don't be mess of the past

Cause this light is coming from hope

Cause this light is coming from rock

Cause this light is coming from above

Cause this light is coming from God

So give it a cry !

So give it a try !

And give it a light !

Because she is like a light !

So don't be mess of the past !

Cause we call her Justice !

Cause we call her Amnesty !

Cause we call her Liberty !

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.

==

Here is my next poem of love:

Here is first my "extended" explanation of my poem of love that permits
you to understand correctly my poem of love, read it again carefully to
understand better and my poem of love is below:

Here is how you can more "easily" understand my following poem of love:

Silence is also like divine and it is also "perfection", i mean by
"silence" that it is complete silence of our thoughts, so complete
silence is not having consciousness, it is like a piece of paper, a
piece of paper is also complete silence, because it is not
consciousness, so a piece of paper is like divine, because it is very
very "strong" because it doesn't feel suffering and it doesn't have
difficulties , but it is also weak if we take the measure and the
reference as being it much much less complex than other very complex
objects. So that means that we can say Thunder too is complete silence
that is absence of consciousness, because the definition of Thunder
is:

"Thunder, sound caused by a lightning discharge. Lightning heats the air
in its path and causes a large over-pressure of the air within its
channel. The channel expands supersonically into the surrounding air as
a shock wave and creates an acoustic signal that is heard as thunder."

But as you are noticing when i say in my poem the following:

"Since thunder is silence"

So notice that Thunder is only the physical because we are not
specifying that Thunder is "heared", because we have
to say for example that: "We hear the Thunder", and when
we say it like this that's means that it is Thunder that is physical
that gives a "sound" and also that's also our ears and brain that listen
to the sound. So when you say only the word "Thunder" , Thunder becomes
like a piece of paper above, since it becomes physical that is complete
silence , so i think it is "logical" to say in my poem of love that:
"Since thunder is silence"

So this is why i am saying on my poem that:

"I love you as the silence."

Because silence is "divine", so it is as i am saying that my love is divine.

So reread my poem:

I am a white arab and you know me more now..

Here is another poem of mine that uses more "smartness":

I love you as the silence

I love you as the thunder

Since silence is not the mess

Since our body and consciousness

Since thunder is silence

Since silence is patience

Since silence is divine

So my love is eminence

As a fighter from the first hour

Who defies evil and misfortune

The song of nightingale comes from afar

Like the fire of our hate that goes out

Proud because it is also a dance of patience

Proud because our love is eminence.

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.

===

Here is the other poem of love of mine that contains "wisdom":

To be able for you to understand my following poem, as you will notice i
said this on my following poem:

"Our mirror is also like silence"

Silence is also like divine because and it is also "perfection", this is
why i am saying that: "Our mirror is also like silence", i mean that
our mirror is like perfectionning, or perfection, so it is morality as
i have explained, because, i mean by "silence" that it is complete
silence of our thoughts, so complete silence is not having
consciousness, it is like a piece of paper, a piece of paper is also
complete silence, because it is not consciousness, so a piece of paper
is like divine, because it is very "strong" because it doesn't feel
suffering and it doesn't have difficulties , but it is also weak if we
take the measure and the reference as being it much much less complex
than other very complex objects.

And notice that i am saying in my following poem that:

"I am yours as the silence that awaits us"

You have to read the "context" to understand it, because i am explaining
it below in my poem by saying:

"Like sugar and salt
Like flowers and bees
Who gather and intermingle
Like the sounds of the song of our love
..."

So here is my following poem of mine that i have thought in "arabic" and
that I have written in english, read it listening at the same time
at the following song of George Michael - Waiting for That Day:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bH4EhBN180

I am yours as the silence that awaits us

I am yours as the breath of the wind

Because the wind is concrete

Because the wind is seasons

And the seasons lead us

Like the destiny that binds us

Like sugar and salt

Like flowers and bees

Who gather and intermingle

Like the sounds of the song of our love

Life is a contrast that mingles

Who makes us live

Because time is relativity

And time is cherry time

Because our love is made to live

Because Christmas is our destiny

Because our love is divine

And since our mirror is also like the desert

And our mirror is also like yesterday

And our mirror is also like silence

Who comes with resonance

Who comes with joy and fear

Who hurts us and warms the heart

As a fighter from the first hour

Who defies evil and misfortune

The song of nightingale comes from afar

Like the fire of our hate that goes out

Proud because love is eminence

Proud because it is also a dance of patience

The time that recedes and that advance

Spirit suspended with consonance

And spirit suspended with clemency

And an already lost spirit

And spirit lost in suffering

The time that recedes and who advances

Because it's like the seed

Since it is also evil and good

Who makes us distrustful

But our love is like an alliance

Who makes us warm and makes us hope

And since the reason is like seasons

So, hello to you man of reason!

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.

==

Here is another of next poem of love, read it carefully:

Like the time and space who marry

To give us love and wisdom in a hurry

Like the pretty rainbow that comes together

As the Bees and the beautiful flower

As The honey and as a beautiful song of love

Who call love, reason and compassion from above

Since this is time of the season

Who is looking for us with love and reason

Since like our love and like the light

Since that`s the right thing to do and that's the insight

Since time goes on and our love remains

Because as you see our love is divine.

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.