Donald Trump wants to see Obama’s birth certificate ....Why is Obama hiding the paper that prove that his is born in Honolulu ?

baldeagle

Mar 27, 2011, 11:15:21 PM3/27/11
On the TV talk show, "The View", Donald Trump asked: " Why doesn't he
(Obama) show his birth certificate ?"
He repeatedly said: "I want him to show his birth certificate, I want
him to show his birth certificate...."

On the Radio talk show, "Newsmax", he said: “I’d just like to see his
birth certificate.", ....“I’m hearing all sorts of stories that his
own family can’t agree which hospital he was born in and lots of other
things, and I’m trying to find out where is the birth certificate. I
have a birth certificate. Where is his birth certificate?"...“If
you’re born in this country, to the best of my knowledge people have a
birth certificate.”

If Donald Trump joins the race in 2012, I am sure, he will make this
an election issue.
Obama cannot hide the fact that he is born outside the USA. Donal
Trump will not allow him to fool Americans for another 4 years.

It is strange that Obama CANNOT show Donald Trump and millions of
Americans that vital document which will shut them up for good. Very
strange indeed!

http://www.empirestatemedia.com/news/donald-trump-wants-to-see-obama-birth-certificate/
http://www.alienaddictions.com/forum/topics/donald-trump-wants-to-see

rst0wxyz

Mar 27, 2011, 11:19:28 PM3/27/11
> http://www.empirestatemedia.com/news/donald-trump-wants-to-see-obama-...http://www.alienaddictions.com/forum/topics/donald-trump-wants-to-see

Oh!!! come on, baldeagle. This is a dead subject. The state of
Hawaii has come out and said Obama was born in Hawaii. The U.S.
Supreme Court refused to hear any case on Obama birth. No more post
on Obama's birth.

Frankie Lee

Mar 27, 2011, 11:36:20 PM3/27/11
On Mar 28, 11:19 am, rst0wxyz <rst0w...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Mar 27, 8:15 pm, baldeagle <force....@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > On the TV talk show, "The View", Donald Trump asked: " Why doesn't he
> > (Obama) show his birth certificate ?"
> > He repeatedly said: "I want him to show his birth certificate, I want
> > him to show his birth certificate...."
>
> > On the Radio talk show, "Newsmax", he said:  “I’d just like to see his
> > birth certificate.", ....“I’m hearing all sorts of stories that his
> > own family can’t agree which hospital he was born in and lots of other
> > things, and I’m trying to find out where is the birth certificate. I
> > have a birth certificate. Where is his birth certificate?"...“If
> > you’re born in this country, to the best of my knowledge people have a
> > birth certificate.”
>
> > If Donald Trump joins the race in 2012, I am sure, he will make this
> > an election issue.
> > Obama cannot hide the fact that he is born outside the USA.  Donal
> > Trump will not allow him to fool Americans for another 4 years.
>
> > It is strange that Obama CANNOT show  Donald Trump and millions of
> > Americans that vital document which will shut them up for good. Very
> > strange indeed!
>
> >http://www.empirestatemedia.com/news/donald-trump-wants-to-see-obama-...
>
> Oh!!! come on, baldeagle.  This is a dead subject.  The state of
> Hawaii has come out and said Obama was born in Hawaii.  The U.S.
> Supreme Court refused to hear any case on Obama birth.  No more post
> on Obama's birth.- Hide quoted text -

**Is the issue dead?Who says it?You?Liberal medias?
Abercrombie,the Hawaii governor announce publicly that he will dig it
out and show and end the pall cloud hanging over Obama.At the
end,"Sorry,I cannot find his birth cert.".

Obama still cannot show it.People are asking for the Long form,he
produced the short form.Have you seen the Liberals mocking and
ridiculing those who asked this legitimate questions?These liberals
are making the whole affairs as suspicious as possible and ignite
greater distrust against them by being obnoxious and stupid.

McCAin then had to show the Long Form,and why Obama need not to show
or be vetted the same way McCain was vetted,and despite the fact that
McCain already served so long in the senate!

Obama is not born in Hawaii.He cannot be born there.The "time line" of
his parents doesn't adds up.Officials in Hawaii already stated on
record that Obama cert is nowhere to be found in the Hospital,but
which hospital,KapiOlan or Queen's medical?

Both places do not have the cert,now whcih part you aren't clear?

Frankie Lee

Mar 27, 2011, 11:42:12 PM3/27/11
> http://www.empirestatemedia.com/news/donald-trump-wants-to-see-obama-...http://www.alienaddictions.com/forum/topics/donald-trump-wants-to-see

Obama cannot show his birth cert because he was not born in Hawaii.No
one can be faulted to have said the same thing I did,simply because he
could not produced.If Obama had his heart and interests for the
American people,will he let this issue hurting him again and
again..refuse to clarify for the people....if he really was born in
Hawaii?

By this refusal,and "deniers",he alone prove to be unfit to be USA
President.He doesn't care for the American people.

He really do not have it,so how to show...huh?

Wusong

Mar 27, 2011, 11:50:45 PM3/27/11
On Mar 27, 8:42 pm, Frankie Lee <leeahk...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Mar 28, 11:15 am, baldeagle <force....@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > On the TV talk show, "The View", Donald Trump asked: " Why doesn't he
> > (Obama) show his birth certificate ?"
> > He repeatedly said: "I want him to show his birth certificate, I want
> > him to show his birth certificate...."
>
> > On the Radio talk show, "Newsmax", he said:  “I’d just like to see his
> > birth certificate.", ....“I’m hearing all sorts of stories that his
> > own family can’t agree which hospital he was born in and lots of other
> > things, and I’m trying to find out where is the birth certificate. I
> > have a birth certificate. Where is his birth certificate?"...“If
> > you’re born in this country, to the best of my knowledge people have a
> > birth certificate.”
>
> > If Donald Trump joins the race in 2012, I am sure, he will make this
> > an election issue.
> > Obama cannot hide the fact that he is born outside the USA.  Donal
> > Trump will not allow him to fool Americans for another 4 years.
>
> > It is strange that Obama CANNOT show  Donald Trump and millions of
> > Americans that vital document which will shut them up for good. Very
> > strange indeed!
>
> >http://www.empirestatemedia.com/news/donald-trump-wants-to-see-obama-...
>
> Obama cannot show his birth cert because he was not born in Hawaii.No
> one can be faulted to have said the same thing I did,simply because he
> could not produced.If Obama had his heart and interests for the
> American people,will he let this issue hurting him again and
> again..refuse to clarify for the people....if he really was born in
> Hawaii?
>
> By this refusal,and "deniers",he alone prove to be unfit to be USA
> President.He doesn't care for the American people.
>
> He really do not have it,so how to show...huh?

Proof that you are a liar, a fraud, a lunatic, and that you have the
mind of a ten-year-old child, Frankie Lee:

http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.china/msg/1a944cf708586e8c?hl=en

Frankie Lee

Mar 28, 2011, 12:05:28 AM3/28/11
> http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.china/msg/1a944cf708586e8c...- Hide quoted text -

***Base on what you had shown were proves that I am a fraud,you are
most probably an erratic nut.Are you really proficient in English?
Offered one rationale,if you can or if you know?

Wusong

Mar 28, 2011, 12:20:39 AM3/28/11
On Mar 27, 9:05 pm, Frankie Lee <leeahk...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> ***Base on what you had shown were proves that I am a fraud,you are
> most probably an erratic nut.Are you really proficient in English?
> Offered one rationale,if you can or if you know?

Proof that you are a liar, a fraud, a lunatic, and that you have the
mind of a ten-year-old child, Frankie Lee:

http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.china/msg/8fdc53c778da7b40?hl=en

http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.china/msg/1a944cf708586e8c?hl=en

Quod erat demonstrandum.

baldeagle

Mar 28, 2011, 10:05:48 AM3/28/11
On Mar 28, 11:19 am, rst0wxyz <rst0w...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Mar 27, 8:15 pm, baldeagle <force....@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > On the TV talk show, "The View", Donald Trump asked: " Why doesn't he
> > (Obama) show his birth certificate ?"
> > He repeatedly said: "I want him to show his birth certificate, I want
> > him to show his birth certificate...."
>
> > On the Radio talk show, "Newsmax", he said:  “I’d just like to see his
> > birth certificate.", ....“I’m hearing all sorts of stories that his
> > own family can’t agree which hospital he was born in and lots of other
> > things, and I’m trying to find out where is the birth certificate. I
> > have a birth certificate. Where is his birth certificate?"...“If
> > you’re born in this country, to the best of my knowledge people have a
> > birth certificate.”
>
> > If Donald Trump joins the race in 2012, I am sure, he will make this
> > an election issue.
> > Obama cannot hide the fact that he is born outside the USA.  Donal
> > Trump will not allow him to fool Americans for another 4 years.
>
> > It is strange that Obama CANNOT show  Donald Trump and millions of
> > Americans that vital document which will shut them up for good. Very
> > strange indeed!
>
> >http://www.empirestatemedia.com/news/donald-trump-wants-to-see-obama-...
>
> Oh!!! come on, baldeagle.  This is a dead subject.  The state of
> Hawaii has come out and said Obama was born in Hawaii.  The U.S.
> Supreme Court refused to hear any case on Obama birth.  No more post
> on Obama's birth.

Is it a dead subject ? Who said so. Donald Trump certainly
doesn't think so.

Yea...The State of Hawaii, the Supreme court and
most Democrats have tried their best to hide the
truth from Americans....about Obama's birth...and
why he chose to hide his birth certificate (if he has
one)

Now, Donald Trump is asking him (Obama) to
show his birth certificate. Does Obama has
a good reason to hide his birth certificate ??

YES.

The more he tried to hide, the more he tried
to get the State of Hawaii and the Supreme
court...to collude with him....the more smelly
it has become. It is rotten.

Most people around the world think that Obama
cannot show his birth certificate to Donald
Trump...BECAUSE....he does not have one...

ltl...@hotmail.com

Mar 28, 2011, 10:36:39 AM3/28/11

Not at all.
At present, a large percentage of voters don't believe Obama
is qualified to be their presidents. Yet he refuses to do one
simple act to diffuse the issue. Such refusal makes no sense
unless he has something to hide. The subject matter is far from
dead.

The PHANTOM

Mar 28, 2011, 11:01:31 AM3/28/11
> > Trump...BECAUSE....he does not have one...- Hide quoted text -

Because Hussein's not a legal citizen and there are many in the Obama
regime that know the truth. SOME day the truth will come out. SOME
DAY !!

Wakalukong

Mar 28, 2011, 11:02:25 AM3/28/11
(snip)
-----------

First, that large percentage of voters you're talking about had voted
for Obama or had failed to vote in other candidates, and that's what
counts.

Second, the president's refusal made a lot of sense to me. The
president shouldn't waste his time pleasing what's his name Donald
Trump just because what's his name feels like taking up the
president's time. What's his name should instead trouble some minor
official designated to do such things in Hawaii.

Wakalukong

ltl...@hotmail.com

Mar 28, 2011, 11:19:29 AM3/28/11

Sorry. But your argument makes no sense this time.
It is not about Donald Trump at all. It is about his legitimacy in the
eyes of
the American people. Yes, those who doubt his legitimacy did not vote
for him and probably would not vote for him in the future. In
addition, they
are still a minority, less than 30%. Yet it would take him a few
minutes to
call up the government to all the release of his long form birth
certificate.

ltl...@hotmail.com

Mar 28, 2011, 11:24:33 AM3/28/11

I am not sure about the legality party. Some official must look at his
bc
before his name was on the ballet. The puzzling part is yet no
official in
charge of election had stated that he or she had examined his bc and
found him qualified. The only statement from Hawaiin officials was
that
some kind of birth documentation did exist. Can't wait for some tell
it all
book from one of his assistance.

AntiDabienchenVirus

Mar 28, 2011, 1:52:19 PM3/28/11
On Mar 28, 7:05 am, baldeagle <force....@gmail.com> wrote:
> Is it a dead subject ?  Who said so.  Donald Trump certainly
> doesn't think so.
>
> Yea...The State of Hawaii, the Supreme court and
> most Democrats have tried their best to hide the
> truth from Americans....about Obama's birth...and
> why he chose to hide his birth certificate (if he has
> one)
>
> Now, Donald Trump is asking him (Obama) to
> show his birth certificate.  Does Obama has
> a good reason to hide his birth certificate ??
>
> YES.
>
> The more he tried to hide, the more he tried
> to get the State of Hawaii and the Supreme
> court...to collude with him....the more smelly
> it has become.  It is rotten.
>
> Most people around the world think that Obama
> cannot show his birth certificate to Donald
> Trump...BECAUSE....he does not have one.

What's wrong with these?

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/washington/2008/06/obama-birth.html

http://www.fightthesmears.com/articles/5/birthcertificate.html

http://factcheck.org/elections-2008/born_in_the_usa.html

ltl...@hotmail.com

Mar 28, 2011, 2:07:13 PM3/28/11
On Mar 28, 12:52 pm, AntiDabienchenVirus <wuso...@rocketmail.com>
wrote:

Many people distinct between a certificate of live birth and a real
birth
certificate, i.e. the long form. Although both are called birth
certificate,
only the latter has the information to establish Obama's status
according to those who doubt him.

> http://factcheck.org/elections-2008/born_in_the_usa.html

She saw a certain certificate to be sure. But she did not specified
which kind of birth certificate.

baldeagle

Mar 28, 2011, 4:32:20 PM3/28/11
On Mar 29, 1:52 am, AntiDabienchenVirus <wuso...@rocketmail.com>
wrote:

.> > Now, Donald Trump is asking him (Obama) to
.> > show his birth certificate.  Does Obama has
.> > a good reason to hide his birth certificate ??

.> What's wrong with these?

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/.shared/image.html?/photos/uncategorized/2008/06/13/bobirthcertificate.jpg

Nothing wrong with the Certification of live birth!

This document DOES NOT prove that Obama is
born in the USA. It is NOT a birth certificate issued
to a child who is born in Hawaii.

His parent or any relative can obtain such certification
of birth... simply by reporting to the registration office in
Hawaii..for a kid born outside Hawaii.

For kids who are born in Hawaii, a different "Birth
Certificate" called the 'long form' is issued...giving more
details....like hospital where the kid is born...etc.

The fact that Obama could only produce a "certification
of birth" is ground for suspicion that he is not born
in the USA.
Obama's mother said : "I was there with Obama when he
was born...in the hospital in Kenya"

Message has been deleted

baldeagle

Mar 28, 2011, 4:51:26 PM3/28/11
On Mar 29, 4:32 am, baldeagle <force....@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mar 29, 1:52 am, AntiDabienchenVirus <wuso...@rocketmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> .> > Now, Donald Trump is asking him (Obama) to
> .> > show his birth certificate.  Does Obama has
> .> > a good reason to hide his birth certificate ??
>

> .> What's wrong with these?
>
> >http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/washington/2008/06/obama-birth.html
>
> >http://www.fightthesmears.com/articles/5/birthcertificate.html
>
> >http://factcheck.org/elections-2008/born_in_the_usa.html
>
> http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/.shared/image.html?/photos/uncategori...

> Nothing wrong with the Certification of live birth!
>
> This document DOES NOT prove that Obama is
> born in the USA.  It is NOT a birth certificate issued
> to a child who is born in Hawaii.
>
> His parent or any relative can obtain such certification
> of birth... simply by reporting to the registration office in
> Hawaii..for a kid born outside Hawaii.
>
> For kids who are born in Hawaii, a different  "Birth
> Certificate" called the 'long form' is issued...giving more
> details....like hospital where the kid is born...etc.
>
> The fact that Obama could only produce a "certification
> of birth" is ground for suspicion that he is not born
> in the USA.
> Obama's mother said : "I was there with Obama when he
> was born...in the hospital in Kenya"

Correction:
Should read:
Obama's grand mother said : "I was there with Obama when
when was born...in the hospital in Kenya"

His grand mother has no reason to lie... to harm her own
grandson.

AntiDabianchenVirus

Mar 28, 2011, 4:56:54 PM3/28/11

I am not challenging your statement, but neither do I accept it. It's
just that this was such a big deal here in the United States, that if
that were true, the Republicans, with the help if the CIA, would have
given their eye teeth to get hold of the "real" birth certificate
showing that Obama was not born in Hawaii, but in Kenya.

baldeagle

Mar 28, 2011, 5:05:19 PM3/28/11
On Mar 29, 4:50 am, AntiDabianchenVirus <wuso...@rocketmail.com>
wrote:
> I am not challenging your statement, but neither do I accept with it.

> It's just that this was such a big deal here in the United States,
> that if that were true, the Republicans, with the help if the CIA,
> would have given their eye teeth to get hold of the "real" birth
> certificate showing that Obama was not born in Hawaii, but in Kenya.

My statement ?? Is my statement the issue...or the
Republicans' failure to force Obama to show his
birth certificate... the issue ?

The issue: Is Obama qualified to be the president
of the USA?

ItLee put it very forcefully...I repeat what he said:
"At present, a large percentage of voters don't believe Obama

is qualified to be their presidents. Yet he (Obama) refuses to

AntiDabianchenVirus

Mar 28, 2011, 5:17:18 PM3/28/11

Alright then, the issue. You have no idea how extensive our government
agencies are - the FBI and the CIA would have absolutely no trouble in
getting whatever papers are necessary, if need be. It is possible that
Obama doesn't feel that he needs to prove anything more now, since all
that was taken care of during the election. Personally, I couldn't
care less one way or the other. My life and my work would not be
affected in the slightest bit by whomever sits in the Oval Office.

baldeagle

Mar 28, 2011, 5:36:57 PM3/28/11
On Mar 29, 5:17 am, AntiDabianchenVirus <wuso...@rocketmail.com>
.> that was taken care of during the election. Personally, I couldn't
.> care less one way or the other. My life and my work would not be
.> affected in the slightest bit by whomever sits in the Oval Office.

True...You, the Blacks, CIA and FBI and other democrats do NOT
care...
as long as Obama is their presidents...Even if Obama got into
the White House by a devious route (scam)... is no matter to them.

However, there are Americans and people around the world who
care about the truth...about the integrity and the character of the
most powerful person in the world...who think that it is wrong for
Obama to hide his birth certificate....it is wrong for Obama to hide
the truth.

If it was the truth that he in fact is born in Hawaii, he should
show the Birth Certificate (long form). Is this asking for too
much ?
If he had nothing to hide...he should show his 'long form' birth
certificate to those Americans who care...to know the truth.
As the president, he should be truthful...should prove to
Donald Trump and other Americans that he is eligible to
be the President of the USA.

Is he eligible ...is he truthful...is he of good character ?

Wakalukong

Mar 28, 2011, 10:14:23 PM3/28/11
> certificate.- Hide quoted text -

-------

Right, his legitimacy was established through the vote.

And it makes no sense for the president of the United States to take
even a few minutes to please Donald Trump on a dead issue.

Wakalukong

baldeagle

Mar 28, 2011, 10:51:59 PM3/28/11

Oh yeah !
Is that so...winning an election equal to legitimacy.

Mubarak won a landslide, won 420 out of 504 of
seat, a 4/5 majority. The election gave him the legitimacy
to be the dictator in Egypt ?

If Obama did not have a birth certificate (long form),
then he is NOT qualified to be the president of the
USA...therefore his is NOT legitimate.....he cheated...
He is a cheat.

rst0wxyz

Mar 28, 2011, 10:55:43 PM3/28/11

baldeagle, shut your mouth. Hawaii said he was born there. The U.S.
Supreme Court refused to hear any case concerning his birth. That is
the end of it.

baldeagle

Mar 28, 2011, 11:13:02 PM3/28/11

What happened...some one touch a raw nerve !

The Supreme court, the politicians in Hawaii and
most Democrats ...can act to help Obama... It does
NOT prove that Obama was born in Hawaii.

The actions by the Supreme court, the politicians
in Hawaii....are like farting... they pollute the air...they
don't help to clear the air.

The thing that can prove that Obama was born in
Hawaii...is a piece of paper...called the long form
birth certificate.
Can he show a birth certificate ?
Until now....Obama CAN'T.

rst0wxyz

Mar 28, 2011, 11:27:01 PM3/28/11

No, no raw nerve. You are beating a dead horse many many times
already. It's a dead subject. Hillary & Bill Clinton would bring
that doctor from Kenya to say "Yep, I delivered him in Kenya".

> The Supreme court, the politicians in Hawaii and
> most Democrats  ...can act to help Obama... It does
> NOT prove that Obama was born in Hawaii.
>
> The actions by the Supreme court, the politicians
> in Hawaii....are like farting... they pollute the air...they
> don't help to clear the air.
>
> The thing that can prove that Obama was born in
> Hawaii...is a piece of paper...called the long form
> birth certificate.
> Can he show a birth certificate ?
> Until now....Obama  CAN'T.

As Honest Abe Lincoln said:

You can fool a few, but you can not fool a whole nation.

Wakalukong

Mar 29, 2011, 12:05:44 AM3/29/11
> which kind of birth certificate.- Hide quoted text -

-----------

If you look at the certificate carefully, it states location of birth
as Honolulu, and island of birth as Oahu.

Wakalukong

baldeagle

Mar 29, 2011, 12:49:09 AM3/29/11

True....But Obama can fool only about 30% of
Americans....not every US citizens.

The truth ...will prevail soon or later.

AntiDabienchenVirus

Mar 29, 2011, 1:13:47 AM3/29/11

Correction - the CIA and the FBI do care, a Hell of a lot! So do the
Democrats, because they didn't want the issue to backfire on them at
any time. You obviously have no idea of how powerful the Republicans
are, here in the United States - they have they power and the
resources to get that piece of paper you so eagerly want, if they
could. Don't forget that these agencies were still under the control
of the Bush administration during the election, and you can bet
anything that they did try to uncover everything they could to
discredit Obama. They couldn't.

> as long as Obama is their presidents...Even if Obama got into
> the White House by a devious route (scam)... is no matter to them.
>
> However, there are Americans and people around the world who
> care about the truth...about the integrity and the character of the
> most powerful person in the world...who think that it is wrong for
> Obama to hide his birth certificate....it is wrong for Obama to hide
> the truth.
>
> If it was the truth that he in fact is born in Hawaii, he should
> show the Birth Certificate (long form). Is this asking for too
> much ?
> If he had nothing to hide...he should show his 'long form' birth
> certificate  to those Americans who care...to know the truth.
> As the president, he should be truthful...should prove to
> Donald Trump and other Americans that he is eligible  to
> be the President of the USA.
>

> Is he eligible ...is he truthful...is he of good character ?- Hide quoted text -

I am SBAGLK. Understand?

Mar 29, 2011, 3:20:39 AM3/29/11
On 29-Mar-11 1:13 PM, AntiDabienchenVirus wrote:

> [...]

Which child is born without the mother's presence?
Can Obama come out from a test-tube or what?

AntiDabianchenVirus

Mar 29, 2011, 3:41:16 AM3/29/11
On Mar 29, 12:20 am, "I am SBAGLK. Understand?"

Ha-ha! Yeah, right!

Why have you attributed that statement to me? Look, before you leap:

http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.china/msg/02be53d928393a9b?hl=en

ltl...@hotmail.com

Mar 29, 2011, 6:47:12 AM3/29/11

There are easily millions of posts arguing over such details and
what they could mean. Yet one thing is clear: The birth certificate
issue refuses to fade away. Birtherism is on the rise among US
citizens. The following article reported the results from one of the
latest poll.

http://articles.nydailynews.com/2011-02-16/news/28622364_1_birther-movement-public-policy-polling-survey-ppp-poll
.
"Fifty-one percent of Americans who say they're likely to participate
in a Republican primary next year do not believe President Barack
Obama was born in the United States, according to a new survey from
Public Policy Polling.

The poll also found that 28% of those surveyed believe he was born in
the U.S. and 21% are unsure.

That's up from the 44% who thought he was born outside the U.S. when
PPP asked the same question in August 2009. Back then, 36% said Obama
was definitely born in the U.S.

"If anything," PPP notes, "Birtherism is on the rise.""

Wakalukong

Mar 29, 2011, 11:31:27 AM3/29/11
> http://articles.nydailynews.com/2011-02-16/news/28622364_1_birther-mo...

> .
> "Fifty-one percent of Americans who say they're likely to participate
> in a Republican primary next year do not believe President Barack
> Obama was born in the United States, according to a new survey from
> Public Policy Polling.
---------

That's a self-selected anti-Obama group.

---------

> The poll also found that 28% of those surveyed believe he was born in
> the U.S. and 21% are unsure.
>
> That's up from the 44% who thought he was born outside the U.S. when
> PPP asked the same question in August 2009. Back then, 36% said Obama
> was definitely born in the U.S.
>

> "If anything," PPP notes, "Birtherism is on the rise.""- Hide quoted text -

---------

Well, the intelligent ones are always the minority in a population.
None of the "birtherism" enthusiasts wants to know that Obama was a US
citizen by birth, whether he was born in or outside the US, because
his mother was a US citizen. And as a US citizen by birth he was
qualified to run for president.

Wakalukong

Wusong

Mar 29, 2011, 11:50:24 AM3/29/11

No, it's called "Democracy". My work takes me from coast to coast, and
I find it unbelievable how we Americans just hate each other. The
Whites hate the Hispanics, the Hispanics hate the Asians, the Asians
hate the Blacks, and the Blacks hate the Whites; and if it's not color
or ethnic group, the Christians hate the Muslims, and the Muslims hate
the Jews, etc., etc. I am always amazed that we aren't in the midst of
another civil war. The Texans have actually threatened to become an
independent country !!! Recently, the Arizonians have also threatened
to become "independent". This issue about Obama's birth certificate is
just a preliminary mud-slinging match between the Republicans and the
Democrats for the coming election, which I think is just a big blown-
up show to occupy ourselves. Democracy obviously spells out hatred.

How can anyone possibly even imagine Sarah Palin as President of the
USA? Republicans can, so that says a lot about their mentality.

Wakalukong

Mar 29, 2011, 12:16:49 PM3/29/11
> USA? Republicans can, so that says a lot about their mentality.- Hide quoted text -

---------

Yes, too much energy and money channelled to the mudslinging type of
politics, with real issues getting lost. As for Sarah Palin, if the
Republicans were to make her their presidential candidate, it'd be a
grave error. But then, with people so easily swayed by trash
disguised as reason, the circus might just come to town.

Wakalukong

rst9

Mar 29, 2011, 12:25:26 PM3/29/11

Just think what Sarah Palin has done for herself for the last year
alone!!! It was unthinkable for her to resign as governor of Alaska,
and made herself as she is today, plus the fact that she is a multi-
millionaire within one year, and a potential presidential candidate in
her own right.

Just think what she can do for America!!! I think she will surprise
and surpass everyone's expectation of her.

Wusong

Mar 29, 2011, 12:33:20 PM3/29/11
> Wakalukong-

I am sure that the Republicans know they have no chance of winning the
next election, because Obama will no doubt get a second term, so they
will save their best candidates for the one after, and besides, they
have no one at the moment, so Sarah Palin will be a possibility. Bobby
Jingles? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bobby_Jindal .

RatPartyOfNo

Mar 29, 2011, 12:34:55 PM3/29/11

no f'n way she'd be as bad as Odumbo.

RatPartyOfNo

Mar 29, 2011, 12:42:06 PM3/29/11

SHE'LL BE THE BEST POTUS EVER!

Wusong

Mar 29, 2011, 2:04:38 PM3/29/11
> SHE'LL BE THE BEST POTUS EVER!-

Possible, but highly improbable.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irklZ-iZjhI

rst9

Mar 29, 2011, 2:24:36 PM3/29/11

She has remade herself. She's a different Sarah Palin now.

rst9

Mar 29, 2011, 2:31:12 PM3/29/11

As of now, I'm not so sure he'll get a second term. His "blackness"
has worn off. He has no other magic in his hand or head.

> will save their best candidates for the one after, and besides, they
> have no one at the moment, so Sarah Palin will be a possibility. Bobby
> Jingles?http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bobby_Jindal.

I think Sarah Palin will give him a run for his life. I'm impressed
by Sarah Palin's make-over. She's a complete different person today,
confident and full of energy.

Albert K. Fung

Mar 29, 2011, 2:33:12 PM3/29/11
ltlee:

> Not at all.

> At present, a large percentage of voters don't believe Obama

> is qualified to be their presidents. Yet he refuses to do one

> simple act to diffuse the issue. Such refusal makes no sense

> unless he has something to hide. The subject matter is far from
> dead.

Not unlike China's ruling party ....

The gentleman from Illinois is taking a page out of the play
-book of the CCP. The latter has not any legitimacy, because
it never received the mandate to govern. And they stubbornly
refused to secure the necessary birth certificate, through a
election.

To them, somehow, the refusal makes sense .... :)

Regards,

Albert K. Fung
Rancho del Canto, Paso Robles, California, USA.

rst9

Mar 29, 2011, 2:42:12 PM3/29/11
On Mar 29, 11:33 am, "Albert K. Fung" <akwf...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> ltlee:
>
> > Not at all.
> > At present, a large percentage of voters don't believe Obama
> > is qualified to be their presidents. Yet he refuses to do one
> > simple act to diffuse the issue. Such refusal makes no sense
> > unless he has something to hide.  The subject matter is far from
> > dead.
>
> Not unlike China's ruling party ....
>
> The gentleman from Illinois is taking a page out of the play
> -book of the CCP. The latter has not any legitimacy, because
> it never received the mandate to govern.

As demonstrated by the Tiananmen Square Massacre, you can not get a
bigger mandate than that. If you think you have a bigger mandate,
you, too, can do your power-play as Obama has demonstrated by his
approval of the "no-fly-zone". After all, there is no bigger mandate
than the power of the gun.

AntiDabianchenVirus

Mar 29, 2011, 2:44:54 PM3/29/11
On Mar 29, 11:33 am, "Albert K. Fung" <akwf...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Not unlike China's ruling party ....
>
> The gentleman from Illinois is taking a page out of the play
> -book of the CCP. The latter has not any legitimacy, because
> it never received the mandate to govern. And they stubbornly
> refused to secure the necessary birth certificate, through a
> election.
>
> To them, somehow, the refusal makes sense .... :)
>
> Regards,
>
> Albert K. Fung
> Rancho del Canto, Paso Robles, California, USA.

Ha-ha! There goes pansy old Fungus with his homo pompous pansy English
again!

Shove those jasmine you picked back up your ginormous asshole, homo
Fungus!

ltl...@hotmail.com

Mar 29, 2011, 7:05:28 PM3/29/11

According to many, he is not legitimate unless he could produce his
bc to prove his nature born status.

> And it makes no sense for the president of the United States to take
> even a few minutes to please Donald Trump on a dead issue.

Again, it is not about Donald Trump.
Obama is the president of all US citizens including those who had
voted
for him as well as those who had voted against him. It is actually
his
responsibility to satisfy the legitimate desire of all US citizens as
much as
he can.

> Wakalukong

Wakalukong

Mar 30, 2011, 1:15:49 AM3/30/11
------

Haha, it's not possible for us to argue over whether she'd make a good
president. We'll have to wait and see.

Wakalukong

Wakalukong

Mar 30, 2011, 1:34:32 AM3/30/11
--------

You're very typical of people who thinks every society looks at
legitimacy the Western way. Below are just 2 of the numerous links
that shows you're wrong.

http://www.informaworld.com/smpp/content~db=all~content=a777863404

http://muse.jhu.edu/journals/jod/summary/v014/14.1nathan.html

Also, most people in the West think their government legitimacy is
rock solid, but to the rest of the world this may not be so. George W
Bush became president even though Al Gore had more popular votes. Do
you think the rest of the world think it was a legitimate way to elect
a president? No doubt it was according to the US Constitution, but my
point is don't assume the US way is the one and only way to
legitimacy.

Then consider Britain's House of Lords, the unelected upper house in
parliament. For centuries it has been made up of appointees from the
privileged class. Every time some Westerner wags his finger and
lecture others about democracy and legitimacy, the first thing that
comes to my mind is the House of Lords. The West is blind to the
defects of its democracy.

So, don't wag your finger and make proclamations about legitimacy.
You sound hollow.

Wakalukong

ltl...@hotmail.com

Mar 30, 2011, 1:38:49 AM3/30/11
On Mar 29, 1:33 pm, "Albert K. Fung" <akwf...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> ltlee:
>
> > Not at all.
> > At present, a large percentage of voters don't believe Obama
> > is qualified to be their presidents. Yet he refuses to do one
> > simple act to diffuse the issue. Such refusal makes no sense
> > unless he has something to hide.  The subject matter is far from
> > dead.
>
> Not unlike China's ruling party ....
>
> The gentleman from Illinois is taking a page out of the play
> -book of the CCP. The latter has not any legitimacy, because
> it never received the mandate to govern. And they stubbornly
> refused to secure the necessary birth certificate, through a
> election.

If voting is the only "birth certificate" on legitimacy, no U.S.
administration has one except the few immediately after the U.S.
revolution. None of these governments got its power because the
US constitution was not mandated by the people through voting.
Illegitimate government was the natural consequence of illegitimate
US Constitution.

PS.
If you are going to discuss the legitimacy of a government, you need
make up your mind on whether voting is the only route for legitimacy,
else you would be inconsistent and could not think straight.

Wusong

Mar 30, 2011, 2:47:31 AM3/30/11
> Wakalukong-

You'll have to wait till Hell freezes over.

Wusong

Mar 30, 2011, 2:47:45 AM3/30/11
> Wakalukong-

That's because pansy homo Fungus is nothing but a ginormous asshole.

rst9

Mar 30, 2011, 12:24:21 PM3/30/11

Hell freezes over sooner than you think. She's only in her early
40s. If it's not 2012, she's still young enough to try again in 2016,
or 2020, or even 2024!!! She's gaining experience, composure and
confidence as she goes along. I think she will be a presidential
force in the future, or at least a future king-maker.

baldeagle

Mar 30, 2011, 7:44:50 PM3/30/11
On Mar 29, 1:13 pm, AntiDabienchenVirus <wuso...@rocketmail.com>

The FBI and CIA are useless...totally ineffective.
See how they failed in preventing the 9-11 terrorists
to operate freely in the USA. See, how they got
false info on WMD in Iraq.
See how they are fooled by Obama !

I am SBAGLK. Understand?

Apr 1, 2011, 2:55:17 AM4/1/11

Sorry. My nntp reader couldn't capture originator's post. No pun
intended to you. Just that the statement was too ridiculous to ignore
from a mother of a President.