Yale Guen Mar, stop badmouthing Carlton's dad from Mainland China. In spite of what you say out of spite, Yuhua Luo and Carlton will always respect him.

sk....@gmail.com

Jan 12, 2018, 11:14:52 AM1/12/18
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/Ug6eKtEdCFM

> On Sun, 2 Mar 2014 08:32:33 -0800 (PST), rst9 <rst9...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> My stepson's real father came from China to visit him for the next two months yesterday (Saturday). Within a few hours, he said he cannot stand his father.
>
> He said his father is dirty, clothing dirty, constantly smoking (no one in my house smoke), constantly talking,...
>

> Yale Guen Mar, Carlton is not your stepson, he is Yuhua Luo's stepson.
>
> It is very undignified and petty of you to badmouth Carlton's father who is much more of a man than you will ever be.
>
> Yale Guen Mar, you should follow Carlton's advice. Make an appointment with that professor of animal psychology at UC, Davis. See if his therapy will relieve your angst.

Yale Guen Mar, is this your really your step son? Aren't you just taking liberties by referring to Yuhua Luo's step son as your own? Isn't it extremely indecent of you to be badmouthing the real father of your "stepson" ?

I recall you were thrown out of the UC at Davis campus by this step son of Yuhua Luo.

Yale Guen Mar's ex domestic partner had a step son at UC, Davis in the veterinary department and knew a professor of animal psychology in the department. Yale Guen Mar went to visit this step son of an ex domestic partner to borrow money.

The kid tried to help Yale Guen Mar by arranging a meeting with the professor of animal psychology to discuss Yale Guen Mar's psychological problems. But Yale Guen Mar just wanted to borrow money from the kid and refused the help. This enraged the step son of his ex domestic partner and Yale Guen Mar got kicked out of the UC, Davis campus and forbidden to ever again trying to meet the kid for money or for anything else.

> https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/T9hWaGXQzeU
>
> On Thursday, March 11, 2010 at 8:59:00 PM UTC-8, rst0wxyz wrote:
> > I tutored my stepson in English, Mathematics, Physics,... when he
> > first came to the states 6 years ago. Now he's in UC-Davis with a
> > straight A record. I have a proven record as a teacher. Do you?

Whom are you kidding, Yale Guen Mar? You couldn't even get admission into a legitamate college.

Furthermore, Carlton has never thought much of you. He still doesn't.

On Saturday, August 30, 2014 at 8:50:13 AM UTC-7, Resty Wyse wrote:
> Tibetan Monkey, please join my son's walk against cancer.
> He's a medical doctor caring for children with cancer,
> his specialty. He's also doing research on leukemia.

Yale Guen Mar, are you going to join the march? Or are you intent on spending time irritating the Lees of Merced Community Food Market and Mr. Miao of Yue Cheng Market with your sneak stink bombs?

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/xmgdPACxfCY

I can quite see why a son would be embarrassed by such thoughtless posts by his imbecile dad.

Yale Guen Mar, unless you learn your lesson, it won't be the last time that you get spanked by your son and given a time out to boot.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/zDzBiQIRj2k

On Monday, March 24, 2014 at 10:40:23 AM UTC-7, rst9 wrote:

> Satish Kumar Madhavan is a born liar. The only thing you can do is lie.
>
> George Gee tried to get me to go and marry his daughter.
> Besides, he died in Glendale when I was working at Pacific Missile Range.
> His friend, Gene, supported both both his family and George Gee's family
> after he died suddenly.

Yale Guen Mar, two retired restaurant workers in Augusta, KS remember you as a fellow worker at the Gene-Gee restaurant near China Lake, CA.

They remember that Yale Guen Mar was completely devoid of work ethics and honesty. Yale Guen Mar's pay got docked often enough till he finally got fired by George Gee when Yale Guen Mar got caught pilfering supplies to the restaurant.

When George Gee died, Yale Guen Mar once again tried to get a job with the Gene-gee restaurant. But Gene had seen enough of Yale Guen Mar and told Yale Guen Mar to get lost. Yale Guen Mar was told never to set foot inside the restaurant even as a customer.

Yale Guen Mar, your values are so warped that you don't know the difference between a truth and a lie.

Everyone knew about your obsession with finger-fucking pigs in their asshole. Why on earth would George Gee want a husband like you for his daughter?

You had a very bad service record. Everyone knew of your lack of morals and work ethics. You finally got fired when you got caught pilfering restaurant supplies.

After George Gee died, you tried to get back your old job at the restaurant. But Gene would have none of that. He forbade you to step foot in the restaurant even as a customer.

Stop lying, Yale Guen Mar. Not even a sow wants to get into bed with you. That is why you have been finger-fucking pigs in their asshole since you were a boy in mainland China. Today you are a menace to the pigs in all the Hmong-owned piggeries in Merced, CA like Loin Eye and Mai Keri Her.

Yale Guen Mar, you can lie all you want but two of your ex colleagues in the Gene-gee restaurant has already spilled the beans about your infamy. They live in Augustus, KS. Feel free to visit Kansas to get reacquainted with them.

Yale Guen Mar, you were not seeing another girl, you were looking for pigs' asshole in nearby piggeries to finger-fuck them.

George Gee detested you, especially after he found out that you were pilfering supplies from his restaurant. That's why you got fired.

And even after George Gee's death, Gene wouldn't take you back as a restaurant worker - instead Gene forbade you to set foot in the restaurant even as a customer.

sk....@gmail.com

Jan 13, 2018, 3:12:19 AM1/13/18
Yale Guen Mar, the best car you owned was the 1963 Pontiac that your "dad" gifted you with the understanding that you would turn over a new leaf as you approached your thirties. Unfortunately, his hopes were belied. You continued on the track of wasted life.

Yale Guen Mar, there are extremely good reasons for Carlton to ban you from his cars even as he takes Huli, Subi, Kimi and Secola for joy rides.

Yale Guen Mar had thus gone through the first three of Carlton's car with devastating effect - these were all good cars that Carlton had treasured:

(1) BMW
(2) GM electric car Volt.
(3) Honda Civic Si

Recently Carlton bought a new car - this was his fourth car after his graduation from UC at Davis. Car number 4 is:

(4) Subaru MRX sti (special color).

Needless to say, Carlton is very excited about his new car. It was a great pleasure for Carlton to go on a pleasure ride with his dad from mainland China. Yuhua Luo was with them. And so were Kimi and Subi.

But Carlton is a wiser man now. He is not letting Yale Guen Mar any where near the new Subaru. Carlton has threatened Yale Guen Mar with a time-out on his red sofa at his Merced home if he comes within 10 feet of the new Subaru.

It is a wise precaution. No one can blame Carlton after what Yale Guen Mar did once he was inside the BMW, the Volt and the Honda Civic Si. Carlton is determined to protect the new Subaru from Yale Guen Mar.

Carlton is at his happiest whenever he gets to meet his dad from Mainland China.

Carlton's dad came to Fremont just before Thanksgiving. Carlton arranged for a big Thanksgiving dinner at his house - Carlton, his dad, his wife, Yuhua Luo and even Cee from Merced were at the dinner table. The dinner was all the more enjoyable because they didn't have to worry about their dogs - Yale Guen Mar was taking care of Kimi, Subi and Secola in addition to Huli at his Twilight Avenue home in Merced.

Carlton and his dad from Mainland China went to visit the wineries in Napa Valley. Carlton let his dad drive the Subaru MRX sti. It was a very enjoyable outing. Carlton's wife and Yuhua Luo accompanied them on the trip.

sk....@gmail.com

Jan 18, 2018, 5:16:17 PM1/18/18
Yale Guen Mar, let's talk about your immediate future.

April 4 is Quingming Festival. Go to Tucson, AZ. Visit your parents' graves on Lot 49 at East Palm Cemetery.

Meet your siblings Donald, Ellen and Eugene who visit the place regularly.

And this year, Brenton (with his children Luca and Valentina) will be there too.

Join them in tending the place. Offer paper money and burn incenses.

Yale Guen Mar, you'll be lot happier after that.

Yes, I know that you are in the no-fly list of all airlines since that 2010 fiasco when you were off-loaded at Kansas and sent back by train to Merced, CA. But you don't need to fly to go to Tucson, AZ. You can drive.

What happened to the minivan that Yuhua Luo gave you to get rid of you? And to the $30,000 that she gave to help you start a new life?

Anyway, there is a direct train to Tucson, AZ from Merced, CA. The fare is less than $70.

https://www.goticket.io/train/tucson,az/merced,ca/

Buy a ticket to arrive in Tucson, Az to be in time at the East Palm Cemetery on March 28 (anniversary of Tony Chee Mar's death in 2001).

Stay back for the Quingming Festival and you will get to meet your siblings Donald, Ellen and Eugene at Lot 49 at the East Palm Cemetery. Brenton, Luca and Valentina will be there too. Silvia will be there as wellto honor the family patriarch Tony Chee Mar.

Tidy up the tombs. Offer flower, food and paper money. Bur incense sticks. Bond with your siblings.

You will be a new man after that - you will feel so much better.

sk....@gmail.com

Jan 20, 2018, 11:33:48 AM1/20/18
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/y9EPH5sWeSw

On Friday, January 19, 2018 at 10:55:23 AM UTC-8, Resty Wyse wrote:
> On Friday, January 19, 2018 at 10:46:05 AM UTC-8, Long Dong wrote:
> > That means he is 65.
>
> Yes, I believe he's about that age.
>

> > Do you drink and smoke and over eat?
>
> I have never drink nor smoke.
> I was 137 pounds in high school.
> Today, I am between 137 - 140 depending on what I eat for lunch.
> If I had meat for lunch, I weigh 140 pounds.
> If I had noodles, I weigh 137.

Yale Guen Mar, your jealousy makes you see things. Didn't you claim that your cousins Col. Homer Yale Mar and Clarence Yale Mar have fat bellies? You claimed that even Homer's wife Cynthia is overweight.

But how about you? You are 237 lb after a good shit, and at least 240 lb whenever you are full of shit which is most of the time.

Here are photos of Yale Guen Mar who masqurades as Resty Wyse on the internet:

Yale Guen Mar's photos:

https://picasaweb.google.com/112462267608865651931/ScrapbookPhotos#

Pray, tell us who is the overweight guy in these photos? Here's a hint to help you - it is neither Homer nor Cynthia.

> Yeah, I was wearing my son's sweatshirt, a UCLA sweat. He's a bigger man than I am or I was. It was a thick heavy sweat, good for the cold weather.

Is that why you look so fat in the photo, Yale Guen Mar?!!

Here are some of your other miserable lies about cousin Homer and his beautiful wife Cynthia.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/soc.culture.china/fat$20resty%7Csort:date/soc.culture.china/2CrEQCFOylw/OXOLIMnUBgAJ

On Friday, November 3, 2017 at 7:24:25 PM UTC-7, Resty Wyse wrote:
> On Friday, November 3, 2017 at 7:19:21 PM UTC-7, Resty Wyse wrote:
> > The Mar clan was a barrel of rotten apples, especially Ben's family.
> > Homer was a bully all his life.
> > His wife was overweight,
> > his first son never went to college,
> > his second and third sons are living in rural North Carolina.
> > Homer worked for army post exchange headquarter shipping merchandize to army PX stores.
> >
> > That just shows you know shit.
>
> Homer himself was overweight all his life.
> His youngest brother works for IRS as a corporate auditor in San Jose.
> He said his middle brother is a Vice-Chairman of Dell. If he's any kind of vice-chair of any corporation, people would know him well in the industry.
> Like you, Homer is a liar.

Homer was overweight all his life? Really?
Homer saw action in Vietnam and he retired as a colonel in the US Army.
If anyone was fat all his life it was Yale Guen Mar.
You are so jealous of Homer that you have now stooped to posting that Homer and Cynthia (Homer's beautiful wife) are overweight !!!

Was Homer a bully? Of course not. It is you who fought like dogs and cats even though you always got beaten up.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/K3SSHkHaMI8
On Friday, November 3, 2017 at 9:45:12 AM UTC-7, Resty Wyse wrote:
> Homer is a loser like you, Satish. He came to our house
> and talked to Donald and my father, but always left before
> I come back. He was afraid to face me.
> I gave him a big write-up on the internet because he is my cousin afterall.

Yale Guen Mar, you were always extremely jealous of Homer Yale Mar. Even as a child you used to pick fights with him. Homer was three years older. Besides, he was fitter while you were a roly poly bumbling child. That is why you used to get beaten up every time and then you ran crying not just to mommy Kim Hi Wong but also to aunt Susan Suey Oy Wong.

=========

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/6aCRV4RjuNs
On Wednesday, November 8, 2017 at 9:44:28 AM UTC-8, Resty Wyse wrote:
> Homer said his middle brother is a Vice-Chairman of Dell. If he's any kind of vice-chair of any corporation, people would know him well in the industry.
> Like you, Homer is a liar.
> Clarence has nothing to show off except his fat belly!!!

So, Clarence like Homer is fat too?!!

If anyone is fat in the Mar clan, it is you, Yale Guen Mar. That is why you felt bullied not just by Homer but by all your siblings and cousins. They used to all laugh at you.

Aren't you the one with a fat belly? Haven't you always been the laughing stock in the neighborhood because of your fat belly?

And Clarence Yale Mar is a failure because he is the Vice Chairman at an international hi tech company in Austin, TX?

Yale Guen Mar, you are so jealous that you must pooh pooh Clarence's status as respected leader in a hi tech industry by posting that he has nothing to show off except his fat belly. How low can you get?

Yale Guen Mar, get over your jealousy.

If you don't want to respect Clarence for his achievements and status in the industry, that is your problem, not his.

Yale Guen Mar, given your record, you wouldn't have been hired even as a janitor at Dell. And you are now saying that Clarence is a failure because he is a Vice Chairman at Dell?

Frustrations have taken such a heavy toll on you, Yale Guen Mar, that you don't even realize that you are reaffirming your status as a buffoon (and a jealous buffoon at that) by calling that Clarence a failure.

=========

sk....@gmail.com

Dec 22, 2018, 3:08:37 PM12/22/18
On Friday, October 11, 2013 at 10:24:16 AM UTC-7, The Therapist wrote:
> Rst9 - read his responses to Satish. Rst9 disowned/disavowed his
> Chinese culture.
>
> Albert Fung -read his responses, if any, to antifungal. Albert Fung
> still keep his Chinese culture.
>
> The difference is like between day and night.
> __________
> The Therapist

Resty (Yale Guen Mar). you need to address an important issue. You have disavowed/disowned your ancestors and your ancestral culture.

Why don't you ever join your siblings and other family members when they honor your ancestors?

As usual, you were no where to be found when they were honoring your "dad" Tony Chee Mar on Monday, November 5 on the 103rd anniversary of his birth.

Yale Guen Mar, stop sulking about all imaginary slights from the family.

Go to Tucson, AZ and kowtow in front of Tony Chee Mar's grave at the East Palm Cemetery (Lot 49). You'll find your siblings Ellen, Donald and Eugene there tending the tomb of Tony Chee Mar.

Yale Guen Mar, be grateful for everything your "father" Tony Chee Mar did for you selflessly.

* Tony Chee Mar signed papers to declare you to be his son so that
you could find refuge in USA after fleeing CCP takeover of China.

* Tony Chee Mar brought you up in his home in 914 10th Street in Safford, AZ.

* Tony Chee Mar let you work in his cafe.

* Tony Chee Mar taught you English and mathematics.

* Tony Chee Mar tried to teach you the difference between
rational and irrational numbers. It is another matter that
you were too dumb to understand.

* Tony Chee Mar let you have a room in their house at 914 10th Street in Safford, AZ
long after you had reached adulthood.

* Tony Chee Mar bought you a 1963 Pontiac on your 25th birthday.

* You stopped mooching off your parents only when your
siblings Ellen, Donald and Eugene put a stop to it.

Yale Guen Mar, it is time to make a new beginning. Forget your grudge against your "dad" Tony Chee Mar.

Yale Guen Mar, keep these two dates etched in your brain for good:

* November 5, 1915 (Tony Chee Mar's birth)

* March 28, 1999 (Tony Chee Mar's death)

These two days, visit his grave in Lot 49 of East Palm Cemetery in Tucson, AZ.

Meet the other descendants of Tony Chee Mar - sons Donald and Eugene and daughter Ellen. Even grandson Brenton and great grand children Judah, Valentina and Luca.

Help them as they tidy up the grave site, clean the tomb stone, offer incense and paper money and, of course, mai tai.

Yale Guen Mar, you owe a lot to your "dad". Tony Chee Mar was a very kind man :

* Tony Chee Mar gave Yale Guen Mar his first Thanksgiving meal

* Tony Chee Mar let Yale Guen Mar into his own house
on 914 10th Street in Safford, AZ

* Tony Chee Mar taught English and Math to Yale Guen Mar and
taught him the difference between rational and irrational numbers.

* Tony Chee Mar gave Yale Guen Mar his first job at his cafe.

* Tony Chee Mar bought Yale Guen Mar his first car (a 1963 Pontiac).

But Yale Guen Mar was an ingrate. He has continued to resent Tony Chee Mar because:

* Tony Chee Mar had chopped off Yale Guen Mar's pigtail
when he alighted from the ship that had brought him
to San Francisco from Hong Kong.

* Tony Chee Mar refused Yale Guen Mar to shave a straight line in the head.

* Tony Chee Mar insisted on a crew cut for Yale Guen Mar so that he could meld
better with his classmates in the new country.

* Tony Chee Mar punished Yale Guen Mar whenever he strayed from the
straight and narrow (which unfortunately) was far more often than for a normal boy

Yale Guen Mar has refused to get over his grudges.

Yale Guen Mar stays alone at:

3851 Twilight Avenue
Merced, CA 95348

Yale Guen Mar refuses to visit the graves of his parents Tony Chee Mar and Kim Hi Wong in Tucson, AZ even during the Quingming Festival.

Yale Guen Mar, take a train from Merced, CA to Tucson, AZ to be at the grave of your parents Kim Hi Wong and Tony Chee Mar as often as you can . It is in East Palm Cemetery (look for Lot 49).

Here's the address and phone number:

East Palm Cemetery

5801 East Grant Road #C
Tucson, AZ 85712

(520) 886-5561

Also, try to get along with Ellen, Donald and Eugene.

Yale Guen Mar, everything about you is fake.

* fake names (Resty Wyse, Buddy Frank, Rusty Wyseman)

* fake race - Yale Guen Mar claims to be a Caucasian at every opportunity

* fake IDs (rst0/2/4/7/9)

* fake diploma (electrical engineering)

* fake citizenship papers for USA and

* even a fake circumcision scar drawn on your penis with a sharpie !!!

sk....@gmail.com

Dec 24, 2018, 2:40:46 AM12/24/18
Newspaper exposés on Yale Guen Mar's deviant behavior involving bestiality and masochism :

On Friday, November 1, 2013 7:28:40 PM UTC-7, Resty Wyse wrote:
> Top editor of scandal-hit Guangzhou paper sacked - This kind of dirty tricks gotta stop.

Yale Guen Mar's ire is perfectly understandable. He has been exposed time and again by newspapers. Here are some news clippings on Yale Guen Mar:

***********************

Merced Sun-Star
February 1, 2004

Man finds out that one in hand is worth two in the bush
By May Fung

Merced, CA

Firefighters came to the rescue of a man in distress when he got his penis stuck in a toaster.

It is unclear exactly what the humiliated gentleman, 66-year old Yale Guen Mar, had been up to, but fortunately Merced's finest arrived to extricate his manhood from the electrical device.

Unbelievably, this wasn't a first for 66-year old Yale Guen Mar. His brother, Donald, revealed to reporters of yet another adventure by Yale Guen Mar that rivaled rivalled his ridiculous antics by when he somehow got his member lodged in a vacuum cleaner.

Well, Yale Guen Mar, just remember that one in hand is worth two in the bush

***********************

Reuters

Pig farts spark Merced gas scare in a Hmong family-owned pig farm

MERCED: A flatulent pig sparked a gas emergency at a Hmong family-owned pig farm in Merced, California on Thursday when owner Mai Keri Her and customers alike mistook the odors for a leaking gas pipe.

Fifteen firefighters and two trucks were called to the Merced pig farm owned by Mai Keri Her after reports of a gas leak, said a spokesman for the Merced Fire Service.

"When we got there, as we drove through the gates, there was this huge pig, weighing about 265-pound. Yale Guen Mar, a resident of the locality from 3851 Twilight Avenue was trying to finger-fuck the pig in its asshole and inadvertently caused it to fart repeatedly. It was very obvious where the gas was coming from," said fire Captain May Fung who happens to be an ex significant other of Yale Guen Mar though they haven't been sweet to each other since the 1980s.

"We could not only smell it, but we heard it and it was quite funny."

Captain May Fung said that Yale Guen Mar, her ex beau, who was found finger-fucking the the pig's asshole, was"a little bit embarrassed to say the least," and it took fire crews a little while to compose themselves.

"It was fairly obvious what it was. I think we dealt with it fairly professionally and had a bit of a giggle when we got back to the station," Captain May Fung declared in a press release..

But customers at the pig farm and its Hmong owners were not so amused. They felt that Yale Guen Mar had brought disrepute upon the pig farm. "Which customer would willingly have the bacon of a pig finger-fucked by Yale Guen Mar?,' they said in unison. They strongly felt that Yale Guen Mar should be arrested and tried for bestiality. But, then, the wheels of justice are known to move rather slowly, if at all, when the victim is a mere pig, complained Mai Keri Her, the owner of the pig farm.

The pig farm's owner, as a last resort, will lodge a complaint with the SPCA against Yale Guen Mar for committing an unnatural sex crime.

**************************

Man gave STD to at least 4 pigs by finger-fucking them in the anus]

AFP
December 4, 2009

MERCED - Authorities said a man who was caught finger-fucking show hogs in the asshole will have his case presented to the Merced County Grand Jury next month. Yale Guen Mar, 71, was arrested on Dec. 3, 2009 after police set up surveillance cameras near a Hmong-owned hog farm in Merced County.

Merced Police Chief Yuhua Luo said the hogs were examined by a local veterinarian, during a routine examination, and the owner was told that four of the hogs had a STD anal infection.

************************

AFP
February 1, 2013

Man's middle fingers contracted VD from STD infected pigs
Amputation may leave him with eight fingers

Yale Guen Mar, a resident of Merced, made unwanted medical history on his 75th birthday as doctors diagnosed his middle fingers to be ravaged by STD contracted from pigs,' colons.

Yale Guen Mar had been on probation as a sex offender since 2009 when he got outed as a serial pig molester. He had, then, confessed to the police that he had been finger-fucking pigs in their assholes since he was a little boy.

Yale Guen Mar's obsession with pigs' assholes predates his arrival to USA in 1949 as a 11-year old boy when the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) captured power in mainland China. He had been finger-fucking pigs' in their assholes even as a preteen in mainland China.

Yale Guen Mar confessed in an interview that even today he feels a certain excitement every time he visits hog farms in around around Merced county like the Loin Eye pig farm and the Mai keri Her pig farm.

But his 75th birthday today finds him with a fly in the ointment - his days of excitement might be coming to an end. Doctors have just diagnosed that Yale Guen mar's atrophied middle fingers are from STDs. Yale Guen Mar's middle fingers got infected through years of intimate close encounters with colons of pigs.

Doctors have opined that Yale Guen mar should have his middle fingers amputated to prevent the spread of the disease that might ultimately affect his brain. Already there are obvious signs that the STDs on his middle fingers may have already taken a toll on his neural network.

As we ge to press, Yale Guen Mar is seeking a second and a third opinion on what to do with his infected middle fingers. While their amputation might stop the spread of infection, the loss of the middle fingers will be virtually akin to castration for the 75-year old Yale Guen Mar who has been a serial pig molester all his life.

**************************

sk....@gmail.com

Feb 1, 2019, 12:25:19 PM2/1/19
生日快乐 Yale Guen Mar (aka Resty Wyse, Buddy Frank and Rusty Wyseman). Visit Carlton's dad in Hayward, CA on your 生日 (Friday, February 1, 2019) to offer apologies for your extreme and unwarranted rude behavior toward him.

On Sunday, January 27, 2019 at 8:30:10 PM UTC-8, sk....@gmail.com wrote:
> Yale Guen Mar, you will be 81 on February 1. Time for you to make up with Huli and with Homer (not necessarily in that order).

Yale Guen Mar (aka Rest Wyse, Buddy Frank and Rusty Wyseman), you should make up with Carlton's dad as well. He has been very patient with you. But at 81, you don't have too many years left. Go to Hayward, CA to apologize to Carlton's dad and you will die a happier man.

Don't forget, it was Carlton's dad who gave the $30,000 you received from Yuhua Luo. And the mini-van you received was his as well. Carlton's dad couldn't have been more generous to a scum like you.

Yale Guen Mar, you had never seen your alleged biological father till you were 11 when landed in San Francisco.

But the claim is that Yale Guen Mar was not an accidental baby. The alleged biological father Tony Chee Mar is alleged to have mailed his seeds to Yale Guen Mar's mother Kim Hi Wong by postal service.

In the pre-DNA era, Yale Guen Mar managed to sneak into USA in 1949 on the basis of this dubious paternity claim. That's how Yale Guen Mar sneaked into USA by American President Line ship called President Wilson. It took him 16 days to cross from Hong Kong to San Francisco.

Yale Guen Mar, you are an illegal alien with fake citizenship papers.

But Carlton's dad comes legally to Hayward, CA from PRC. He is always welcomed with open arms by Carlton and Yuhua Luo.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/qPg0gxZId9Q
> On Sun, 2 Mar 2014 08:32:33 -0800 (PST), rst9 <rst9...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> My stepson's real father came from China to visit him for the next two months yesterday (Saturday). Within a few hours, he said he cannot stand his father.
>
> He said his father is dirty, clothing dirty, constantly smoking (no one in my house smoke), constantly talking,...
>
> That sounds like you, constantly talking...LOL

Yale Guen Mar (posting under the fake name of Resty Wyse), is Carlton really your step son? Or or you just taking liberties by referring to Yuhua Luo's step son as your own.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/eJPEw2Okxd8
On Thursday, February 15, 2018 at 9:43:58 AM UTC-8, Resty Wyse wrote:

> I will go nowhere, Satish. Yuhua has select a grave site for me already.

I'll let Yale Guen Mar (posting under the fake name of Resty Wyse) on to a not so closely guarded secret. The grave site, Yale Guen Mar thinks is for him, is not really for him - Yuhua has already made other plans for the grave site.

Yuhua and Carlton are sick and tired of constantly listening to Yale Guen Mar's desire for a sky burial.

Yuhua and Carlton have decided on their first choice for the grave site - It would be for burial of Carlton's biological father from China, Carlton's father visits Fremont, CA every year It would be most fitting if Carlton's father were to rest in peace in that grave site chosen by his beloved Yuhua.

If that is not possible, both Carlton and Yuhua have decided that the next best option is to bury Kimi and Subi in that grave site when the times come.

So what's Yuhua going to do with Yale Guen Mar's body?

One rumor has it that Yuhua has been enquiring about the burial plot in San Jose, CA where Lilian Dili Han and her mother are buried. Yuhua is trying to determine if Yale Guen Mar's body can be squeezed in between the remains of Lillian Dili Han and of her mother in San Jose, CA.

Such a burial will bring Yale Guen Mar and Lillian Dili Han together again after their bitter parting decreed many years ago by the court. The two will be once again lying together under the watchful eyes of Lillian Dili Han's extremely talented mother who was the wife of a general in the North Korean army.

Yale Guen Mar, you have been scarred by your anger against your parents who according to your account did nothing but abuse you.

Yale Guen Mar, you are a fourth generation restaurant worker. Your parents did the best they could. But you did far worse for yourself than your siblings and cousin did.

Visit Texas to get reacquainted with cousin Col. Homer Yale Mar who is living the American dream.

Homer Yale Mar thanks his star that he does not live in the vicinity of Yale Guen Mar who, even as a 11-yar old, would day dream for hours about pigs in his native village in mainland china and in California where he had been shipped off by his step mother.

Homer Yale Mar was a no nonsense boy who had initially though that Yale Guen Mar might make a good playmate. But he was soon disillusioned. Even in 1949, Yale Guen Mar would throw fits whenever he failed to get his way.

Worse still, Yale Guen Mar just couldn't get over his pain of parting with his favorite pigs in mainland China in 1949. Yale Guen Mar wasn't old enough to ejaculate. But he still spent hours yanking his little dick while dreaming about pigs he had left behind in mainland China.

Today, Yale Guen Mar can't abuse USA enough. But in 1949, he was trying very hard to be an American. He hadn't been circumcised in China. But fortunately his foreskin was quite short making it look like he had actually been circumcised. Yale Guen Mar , as a 11-year old FOB, would deliberately expose himself to prove his claim that he had been circumcised like all his peers in his new country. Yale Guen Mar would even mark up his penis with pens to fake his circumcision scar.

sk....@gmail.com

Feb 2, 2019, 2:21:17 PM2/2/19
On Friday, February 1, 2019 at 9:25:19 AM UTC-8, sk....@gmail.com wrote:
> 生日快乐 Yale Guen Mar (aka Resty Wyse, Buddy Frank and Rusty Wyseman). Visit Carlton's dad in Hayward, CA on your 生日 (Friday, February 1, 2019) to offer apologies for your extreme and unwarranted rude behavior toward him.

新年快乐 (Happy New Year), Yale Guen Mar (who prefers to masquerade as Resty Wyse, Buddy Frank and Rusty Wyseman).

Resty, you have missed yet another chance to make up with cousin Homer, Huli and Carlton's dad (not necessarily in that order). You should have availed yourself the chance to tender personal apologies to them on your birthday on February 1,

Yale Guen Mar, you don't have much time left on this earth. If you want to die in peace, don't wait for an occasion or an opportunity. Just go ahead and apologize to cousin Homer, Huli and Carlton's dad (not necessarily in that order) and to all the other people you have have been mean and rude to. It will act like a catharsis. You'll feel a lot better after that and will be able to die in peace.

This is the year of the pigs. But don't get overexcited by that. You have infected enough pigs in their assholes over the years. Now you need to stay off pigs. Don't stalk the pigs in Mai Keri Her and the Loin Eye piggeries in Merced, CA. If you do so, you will give anxious moments not just to the pigs but also to their owners who are your Hmong neighbors around 3851 Twilight Avenue in Merced, CA.

新年快乐 (Happy New Year), Yale Guen Mar. Or should I say, Kung Hei Fat Choy , Resty Wyse, Buddy Frank or Rusty Wyseman, whatever pseudo-name you are using at the moment.

sk....@gmail.com

Feb 4, 2019, 11:28:35 AM2/4/19

新年快乐 (Happy New Year), Yale Guen Mar (who has been masquerading as Resty Wyse, Buddy Frank and Rusty Wyseman).

Also, don't forget to attend to all pending business. Now that you are 81, you don't have too many days left. Resty (Yale Guen Mar), you have wasted all your life. At the least, take responsibility for all your follies. High time you repent. And don't forget to beg cousin Homer and his beautiful wife Cynthia for their forgiveness.

Resty (Yale Guen Mar), do you know where you'll be at the next new year, and possibly a lot sooner?

Yuhua Luo has been in touch with both Valerie Yamashita and your message carrier cousin in Santa Clara.

Yale Guen Mar, think back what the Hong Kong fortune-teller had said in 1949 when you were 11 years old and still living in Mainland China.

Yale Guen Mar, you had a great wife in Lillian Dili Han, didn't you? So, what happened? Why did you mistreat her?

But what goes around comes around.

Yuhua Luo now has better plans for the burial plot you think is meant for you.

Yuhua is making discrete enquiries about the grave sites of Lillian Dili Han and her esteemed mother. The plan is to squeeze some space between the remains of Lillian Dili Han and her esteemed mother for the burial of your body.

That will indeed leave you buried in San Jose, CA sueezed for eternity between Lillian Dili Han and her esteemed mother.

But I still believe the Hong Kong fortune teller will be proved right.

He had said in 1949 that you'll be in Safford, AZ before the year was out. And that's the way it happened.

He also said you'll be buried in Safford, AZ and I do nelieve that's the way it is going to happen.

The burial of your remains - that's something you can ponder over, Yale Guen Mar.

A meeting was called at the Yamshita residence by Valerie Yamashita to decide on what to do with your remains. Brenton and Kimberly were there and even your message carrier cousin from Santa Clara was among the attendees.

Yale Guen Mar (posting under the fake name of Resty Wyse), do you know the place you prefer as your last resting place?

Yale Guen Mar, you were a mere 11 year old boy in Hong Kong when a fortune-teller told you that you would soon live in a small desert town in Arizona where temperatures were like 120 degrees. You had laughed it off. But it wasn't long before you crossed the South China Sea, and, in fact, the Pacific Ocean to do just that. You fled CCP dictatorship to seek refuge in USA.

And USA is where you'll be buried. And there is a good chance that you'll spend till eternity squeezed between the remains of your nemesis Lillian Dili Han and her redoubtable mother.

Think and shudder, Yale Guen Mar.

sk....@gmail.com

Feb 8, 2019, 8:18:39 PM2/8/19
新年快乐 (Happy New Year), Yale Guen Mar. Or should I say, Kung Hei Fat Choy , Resty Wyse, Buddy Frank or Rusty Wyseman, whatever pseudo-name you are using at the moment.

This is the year of the pig. Resty are you delighted to be in the year of the pig? Are you shitting in delight all the time.? Make sure to ask Meichi Thai to change you into a clean diaper before the current one gets over-soiled and starts leaking.

81-year old Yale Guen Mar (aka Resty Wyse aka Buddy Frank Rusty Wyseman) was born in China on February 1, 1938 but has lived in USA since 1949 when he fled the CCP takeover of China to arrive in San Francisco aboard the ship President Wilson. It took 11-year old Yale Guen Mar 16 days aboard President Wilson to make the trip from Hong Kong to San Francisco. So desperate was he to escape China that he made the trip without his parents and siblings.

Today, 81-year old Yale Guen Mar lives in Merced, CA as a US citizen with not intention to go bak to his birth village to live under the CCP regime. But Yale Guen Mar (aka Resty Wyse, Buddy Frank and Rusty Wyseman) is a schizophrenic traitor.

Yale Guen Mar, why won't you relocate to your birth village to live under the paradise ruled with an iron hand by the CCP dictatorship in Beijing? Why are you sticking to Uncle Sam for your welfare checks?

Yale Guen Mar, you wouldn't want to relocate to your birth village in Mainland China to live in PRC in the new era, to escape the evil American lifestyle, would you?

Yale Guen Mar, you still want to continue to live in USA instead of moving back to your birth village to live under the CCP dictatorship in Beijing.

Yale Guen Mar, you subsist on welfare checks from Uncle Sam aand supplement your income with 50 cents per approved post on soc.culture.china from Uncle Chang.

Yale Guen Mar, you post in the hope that it will meet approval for a 50 cent payment from Uncle Chang.

Yale Guen Mar, you certainly know which side the bread is buttered. For all your posts, you'll never go back to your birth village to live under CCP dictatorship. You well know that you move to your birth village, party workers will knock at your door to widen your asshole if your post deviates from the official line.

Yale Guen Mar, if you are wary of shit sandwich, it is only because you dislike bread.

But don't be an ingrate or imprudent for your own sake.

Yale Guen Mar, you have ceased to care about anything else other than earning 50 cents per post. You don't even care to ask your caregiver, Meichi Thai, to to change you into a fresh diaper a lot more often even as you continue to have "accidents" on Ms. Rolida Lee's reclining char and Mr. Ravinder Singh's sofa.

Uncle Chang pays Yale Guen Mar 50 cents per post. No wonder that Yale Guen Mar tries to to keep his handlers with the CCP dictatorship happy, even if it is by bad-mouthing USA.

Yale Guen Mar, USA respects your freedom of speech. Unlike the CCP-dictatorship in China, the US government is not going to monitor your posts on the newsgroup and go after you for your rantings on the internet. You can bark with impunity without any fear of reprisal by the US government. But you will make a grave mistake if you ever try to bite the hand that feeds you. If you overreach yourself in treasonous activities, you might very well spend the rest of your golden years inside jail cells.

Yale Guen Mar, if you lived under Beijing's bandit regime and had proceeded to castigate the CCP dictatorship 24/7 on the internet, you would have been shipped out for "reeducation" in no time. Yale Guen Mar, that is why you are not moving out to CCP-land where any deviation of his newsgroup posts from the official CCP-line will right away lead to your re-education through labor ( 勞動教養 ).

79-year old Yale Guen Mar will do himself a big favor if he enrolls himself in some adult education school. Otherwise patriotically challenged Yale Guen Mar will continue to make a spectacle of himself by revealing his appalling ignorance in everything from history to English. And if Yale Guen Mar can't get himself to do that, he should stop bilking USA and go back to where his heart really resides, namely, the village of his birth in China under CCP-dictatorship. That would be the honest thing to do.

Of course, it is another matter that his live-in-nurse-cum-maid Meichi Thai will refuse to follow Yale Guen Mar to CCP-land where any deviation of his newsgroup posts from the official CCP-line will right away lead him to re-education through labor ( 勞動教養 ).

What's the matter with you Yale Guen Mar? Are you so hard up for money that you have no shame in pimping such rubbish for a payment of 50 cents per approved post?