British will keep shivering

Byker

Dec 29, 2017, 7:43:23 PM12/29/17
First we hear:

First tanker of Russian gas arrives in UK to keep Britons from freezing this
winter

"Russian tanker Christophe de Margerie has brought the first batch of
liquefied natural gas (LNG) from Yamal to the United Kingdom. London had to
urgently turn to Russian gas targeted by US sanctions due to supply
outages."

https://www.rt.com/business/414521-sanctioned-russian-lng-arrives-britain/

Then:

'Help is on the way’: Russian diplomats spark fury as tanker delivers first
ever shipment of liquefied natural gas to UK during Arctic blast… but fail
to mention it will not be used in Britain.

"Russia sparked fury after Vladimir Putin’s diplomats boasted they are
helping to heat up Britain by sending a shipment of gas as the country
suffers from an arctic blast.

"Moscow’s embassy in London tweeted ‘help is on the way’ as it announced the
first ever shipment of liquefied natural gas had docked in the UK amid
freezing temperatures.

"A row erupted as UK sources said none of the gas would enter the National
Grid because Britain had enough and accused the embassy of ‘trolling’ the
Government.

"A government source said: 'This is trolling from the embassy.'"

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5221235/Russia-sparks-fury-trolling-UK-gas-shipment.html

Oleg Smirnov

Jan 8, 2018, 3:30:04 PM1/8/18
Byker the Shithead, <news:QfKdncHSAdy4fNvH...@supernews.com>

> First we hear:
>
> First tanker of Russian gas arrives in UK to keep Britons from freezing this
> winter
>
> "Russian tanker Christophe de Margerie has brought the first batch of
> liquefied natural gas (LNG) from Yamal to the United Kingdom. London had to
> urgently turn to Russian gas targeted by US sanctions due to supply
> outages."
>
> https://www.rt.com/business/414521-sanctioned-russian-lng-arrives-britain/
>

> Then:
>
> 'Help is on the way': Russian diplomats spark fury as tanker delivers first
> ever shipment of liquefied natural gas to UK during Arctic blast. but fail
> to mention it will not be used in Britain.

End buyer suddenly turned out to be the US <http://tinyurl.com/ycv3kfvn>,
so now that's clear the Yanks seek to fence their European vassals off from
the Russian gas simply because they want to buy it themselves.

> "Russia sparked fury after Vladimir Putin's diplomats boasted they are
> helping to heat up Britain by sending a shipment of gas as the country
> suffers from an arctic blast.

The island authorities, media are too dramatic. They are in over-excitement
because of something Russian: either ships sailing somewhere in ocean, or
planes flying somewhere in space, or this gas in Twitter, or something else.

Meanwhile, even according to the UK regime official data, about 10% of the
aboriginal households are currently freezing due to lack of fuel, - if they
could buy more gas then this number would likely be less.

The Todal

Jan 8, 2018, 4:03:32 PM1/8/18
молодец!

Oleg Smirnov

Mar 4, 2018, 8:17:26 AM3/4/18
Oleg Smirnov, <news:p30kc9$ki7$1...@os.motzarella.org>
>> 'Help is on the way': Russian diplomats spark fury as tanker delivers first
>> ever shipment of liquefied natural gas to UK during Arctic blast. but fail
>> to mention it will not be used in Britain.
>
> End buyer suddenly turned out to be the US <http://tinyurl.com/ycv3kfvn>,
> so now that's clear the Yanks seek to fence their European vassals off from
> the Russian gas simply because they want to buy it themselves.
>
>> "Russia sparked fury after Vladimir Putin's diplomats boasted they are
>> helping to heat up Britain by sending a shipment of gas as the country
>> suffers from an arctic blast.
>
> The island authorities, media are too dramatic. They are in over-excitement
> because of something Russian: either ships sailing somewhere in ocean, or
> planes flying somewhere in space, or this gas in Twitter, or something else.

<http://archive.is/kdEbL> ft.com

Siberian gas delivery to UK offers relief after cold blast

David Sheppard, Andrew Ward | MARCH 3, 2018

.. Now Russia's far north is set to provide some relief to Britain: a cargo of
liquefied natural gas to replenish the country's stretched energy supplies. ..
It will highlight the fragile state of British energy security amid declining
gas production. .. The Yamal energy project was the target of US sanctions ..
The LNG cargo is being brought to the UK by Royal Dutch Shell .. Shell is then
due to deliver the cargo on March 6 to an LNG terminal at Milford Haven .. This
week's cold snap has highlighted Britain's growing dependence on imported gas
.. Yamal's first ever LNG shipment was meant to come to the UK in late December
.. But by the time it was delivered to the Isle of Grain in Kent UK gas prices
had eased, leading traders to reload it on to another vessel that eventually
sailed to Boston in the US. ..

Magnanimous Russia is willing to help the poor islanders, as usual. But
somehow it 'sparks fury' among the UK officials. So now you can see who is your
true rescuer, and who is your oppressor.

According to this FT article, the Russian diplomats were not lying when they
posted in Twitter the message about the shipment of gas for Britain, since the
trader decided to redirect it to the US at the last minute.

johnny-knowall

Mar 4, 2018, 11:37:41 AM3/4/18
On 4 Mar 2018, Oleg Smirnov wrote
(in article <p7grl1$1pko$1...@gioia.aioe.org>):

> Oleg Smirnov,<news:p30kc9$ki7$1...@os.motzarella.org>
> > Byker the Shithead,<news:QfKdncHSAdy4fNvH...@supernews.com>
>
> > > 'Help is on the way': Russian diplomats spark fury as tanker delivers first
> > > ever shipment of liquefied natural gas to UK during Arctic blast. but fail
> > > to mention it will not be used in Britain.
> >
> > End buyer suddenly turned out to be the US<http://tinyurl.com/ycv3kfvn>,
> > so now that's clear the Yanks seek to fence their European vassals off from
> > the Russian gas simply because they want to buy it themselves.
> >
> > > "Russia sparked fury after Vladimir Putin's diplomats boasted they are
> > > helping to heat up Britain by sending a shipment of gas as the country
> > > suffers from an arctic blast.
> >
> > The island authorities, media are too dramatic. They are in over-excitement
> > because of something Russian: either ships sailing somewhere in ocean, or
> > planes flying somewhere in space, or this gas in Twitter, or something else.
>
> <http://archive.is/kdEbL> ft.com
>
> Siberian gas delivery to UK offers relief after cold blast
>
> David Sheppard, Andrew Ward | MARCH 3, 2018
>
> .. Now Russia's far north is set to provide some relief to Britain: a cargo of
> liquefied natural gas to replenish the country's stretched energy supplies. ..

But only at a 200% mark-up to the normal price.

> It will highlight the fragile state of British energy security amid declining
> gas production. .. The Yamal energy project was the target of US sanctions ..
> The LNG cargo is being brought to the UK by Royal Dutch Shell .. Shell is then
> due to deliver the cargo on March 6 to an LNG terminal at Milford Haven ..
> This
> week's cold snap has highlighted Britain's growing dependence on imported gas
> .. Yamal's first ever LNG shipment was meant to come to the UK in late
> December
> .. But by the time it was delivered to the Isle of Grain in Kent UK gas prices
> had eased, leading traders to reload it on to another vessel that eventually
> sailed to Boston in the US. ..

> Magnanimous Russia is willing to help the poor islanders, as usual.

Magnanimous? More like an extortion racket.

But then you are all con-artists, thieves and bully-boys, aren’t you?

Oleg Smirnov

Mar 4, 2018, 3:17:18 PM3/4/18
johnny-knowall, <news:0001HW.204C585400...@news.giganews.com>
> On 4 Mar 2018, Oleg Smirnov wrote
> (in article <p7grl1$1pko$1...@gioia.aioe.org>):
>> Oleg Smirnov,<news:p30kc9$ki7$1...@os.motzarella.org>
>>> Byker the Shithead,<news:QfKdncHSAdy4fNvH...@supernews.com>

>>> End buyer suddenly turned out to be the US<http://tinyurl.com/ycv3kfvn>,
>>> so now that's clear the Yanks seek to fence their European vassals off from
>>> the Russian gas simply because they want to buy it themselves.

>>> The island authorities, media are too dramatic. They are in over-excitement
>>> because of something Russian: either ships sailing somewhere in ocean, or
>>> planes flying somewhere in space, or this gas in Twitter, or something
>>> else.
>>
>> <http://archive.is/kdEbL> ft.com
>>
>> Siberian gas delivery to UK offers relief after cold blast
>>
>> David Sheppard, Andrew Ward | MARCH 3, 2018
>>
>> .. Now Russia's far north is set to provide some relief to Britain: a cargo
>> of liquefied natural gas to replenish the country's stretched energy
>> supplies. ..
>
> But only at a 200% mark-up to the normal price.

What is 'normal price'? .. It's market price.

It might be much cheaper through a regular and/or pipeline contract.

>> It will highlight the fragile state of British energy security amid
>> declining gas production. .. The Yamal energy project was the target of US
>> sanctions .. The LNG cargo is being brought to the UK by Royal Dutch Shell
>> .. Shell is then due to deliver the cargo on March 6 to an LNG terminal at
>> Milford Haven .. This week's cold snap has highlighted Britain's growing
>> dependence on imported gas .. Yamal's first ever LNG shipment was meant to
>> come to the UK in late December .. But by the time it was delivered to the
>> Isle of Grain in Kent UK gas prices had eased, leading traders to reload it
>> on to another vessel that eventually sailed to Boston in the US. ..

>> Magnanimous Russia is willing to help the poor islanders, as usual.
>
> Magnanimous? More like an extortion racket.
>
> But then you are all con-artists, thieves and bully-boys, aren't you?
>
>> But somehow it 'sparks fury' among the UK officials. So now you can see who
>> is your true rescuer, and who is your oppressor.

I'm ironic here, but your response is suddenly painful.

When market participants are free to choose what they buy, it's not called
extortion. "Extortion" is when someone coerces some another one to buy on
not to buy something. For example, the British Opium Wars in China were a
kind of extortion. Today's Atlanticist zeal to coerce the Euros not to buy
gas from Russia is also a kind of extortion. Your 'western' practice.

However, Britain is no longer empire, so it has less power to extort
artificial favorable prices and conditions, and it seems to be a reason for
your pain.

abelard

Mar 5, 2018, 7:11:25 AM3/5/18
On Sun, 4 Mar 2018 23:16:54 +0300, "Oleg Smirnov" <os...@netc.eu>
wrote:

>johnny-knowall, <news:0001HW.204C585400...@news.giganews.com>
>> On 4 Mar 2018, Oleg Smirnov wrote

>>> .. Now Russia's far north is set to provide some relief to Britain: a cargo
>>> of liquefied natural gas to replenish the country's stretched energy
>>> supplies. ..
>>
>> But only at a 200% mark-up to the normal price.
>
>What is 'normal price'? .. It's market price.

which is why you are constantly trying to stitch up a cartel and
trying buy politicians to let you get away with it...

--
www.abelard.org

Oleg Smirnov

Mar 5, 2018, 7:53:33 AM3/5/18
abelard, <news:6rcq9d9ao2ucahip7...@4ax.com>
> On Sun, 4 Mar 2018 23:16:54 +0300, "Oleg Smirnov" <os...@netc.eu>
>> johnny-knowall, <news:0001HW.204C585400...@news.giganews.com>
>>> On 4 Mar 2018, Oleg Smirnov wrote

>>> But only at a 200% mark-up to the normal price.
>>
>> What is 'normal price'? .. It's market price.
>
> which is why you are constantly trying to stitch up a cartel and
> trying buy politicians to let you get away with it...

Add specifics to your drivel.

abelard

Mar 5, 2018, 7:56:09 AM3/5/18
On Mon, 5 Mar 2018 15:52:57 +0300, "Oleg Smirnov" <os...@netc.eu>
wrote:
demand that pootin offers you an education

--
www.abelard.org

Oleg Smirnov

Mar 5, 2018, 8:08:08 AM3/5/18

"abelard" <abel...@abelard.org> wrote in message
So keep your up shut, shoddy clown.

The Todal

Mar 5, 2018, 2:09:52 PM3/5/18
On 05/03/2018 18:33, Oleg Smirnov wrote:
> The Todal, <news:fg5fgv...@mid.individual.net>
>> On 05/03/2018 13:07, Oleg Smirnov wrote:
>>> "abelard" <abel...@abelard.org> wrote in message
>> I see your goons have killed another Russian, Oleg. You must be very
>> proud. If you say the wrong thing, will you be the next to get
>> polonium in your tea?
>
> And what does this have to do with gas?
> I'm not supposed to be your mental doctor to whom you can handle all
> your aboriginal anxieties and hallucinations.

Well, you seem to be emitting a considerable quantity of warm gas.
Methane, probably.

Oleg Smirnov

Mar 5, 2018, 2:39:47 PM3/5/18
The Todal, <news:fg5ivt...@mid.individual.net>
> On 05/03/2018 18:33, Oleg Smirnov wrote:
>> The Todal, <news:fg5fgv...@mid.individual.net>
I just prefer to talk on topic. You cowardly fled from two other threads
where you had to respond something in the merits, and you couldn't do it.
Now you invade this thread with hysterical howls about irrelevant subject.
You want to scream something and run away, or turn into personal insults.
Hope this short explanation helps you realize your shortcomings.

The Todal

Mar 5, 2018, 7:09:48 PM3/5/18
What are you wittering about, Smirnov? Too much vodka again?

I haven't fled from any threads. If you were waiting for me to reply to
anything you've said, just remind me what it was and I'll give you my
reply. I can't always guarantee that I will have the time or patience
to read your Russian propaganda, but I'll make time if you beg me to.

Do you now accept that your president ordered the death of Litvinenko
and arranged for your secret agents to be supplied with polonium-210, an
isotope so rare that nobody could possess it unless it came from
government sources?

Do you therefore accept that Putin is a murderer?

If not, you still have some reading to do.

Oleg Smirnov

Mar 5, 2018, 7:51:40 PM3/5/18
The Todal, <news:fg64ia...@mid.individual.net>
Do you think you mom would be proud of your lies?

> If you were waiting for me to reply to
> anything you've said, just remind me what it was and I'll give you my
> reply. I can't always guarantee that I will have the time or patience
> to read your Russian propaganda, but I'll make time if you beg me to.

You are not a mentor here but rather a little piece of shit.

I suggest you not to do a crap with irrelevant garbage.

The Todal

Mar 8, 2018, 2:22:54 PM3/8/18
Smirnov,just lie low for a while and eventually everyone in Britain will
forget what a murderous piece of shit President Putin is. The disgusting
gangster will win his next election because his people admire him for
his shameless shows of strength.

And then you can continue to tell us how generous and friendly Russia is
towards our once-great nation.