Find Singles Women | Find Local Buddies Near Me for Date

ariannab...@gmail.com

Sep 19, 2020, 2:36:39 AM9/19/20
Date local horny women near me. I'm a 30 year old single female looking for man (over 30) for decent relationships, like casual sex. Send me message gets mine.

Hit me on : https://www.sexydatingwomen.com/

rosamond...@gmail.com

Sep 23, 2020, 1:26:34 AM9/23/20
On Saturday, 19 September 2020 12:06:39 UTC+5:30, ariannab...@gmail.com wrote:
> Date local horny women near me. I'm a 30 year old single female looking for man (over 30) for decent relationships, like casual sex. Send me message gets mine.
>
> Hit me on : https://www.sexydatingwomen.com/

In these times, adult dating sites in France is enjoyable, best and easy. Within just few times you can actually safe your perfect matching partner there in front of your PC or laptop.

https://www.sexdatingsite.com.au/

suzan.j...@gmail.com

Sep 23, 2020, 1:37:38 AM9/23/20
Casual Dating Sites - One of the Best Places to Get Best Match Numbers of people are registering in such websites to approach like oriented individuals with whom they can carry long term relationship.

https://www.adultfindout.co.uk/

jenna...@gmail.com

Sep 23, 2020, 1:45:07 AM9/23/20
Hope, you love water, and will be ready to sweem with me. Talk to me, it is important for partners, sometimes talking helps to fix up some misunderstandings. Dop not afraid of kitchen, let's cook something very tasty and just for us.....

https://www.adultfindout.com/

abella...@gmail.com

Sep 23, 2020, 7:21:13 AM9/23/20
Professional matchmaker is probably marketed to the truth that you need a matchmaker, but are thinking where an experienced matchmaker can be discovered. Fortunately, with the progression of technological innovation and marketing professional matchmaker.

https://www.adultfindout.com.au/

sarah....@gmail.com

Sep 24, 2020, 6:30:32 AM9/24/20
Lots of dating sites to find women for free sex tonight come with chat facility. You can view the desires person while chatting on webcam chat. You can find potential relationships if you can present yourself well.

https://www.adulthub.com.au/

even.b....@gmail.com

Sep 25, 2020, 12:57:26 AM9/25/20
You will be amazed to know that a large number of relationships are designed every season. Most of these relationships have taken the appearance of wedding.

https://www.naughtyconnect.com.au/

rosie....@gmail.com

Sep 25, 2020, 9:08:23 AM9/25/20
Get a dating of the most important and intriguing national girls delivered to your ladies ever girl. Want to discuss? Please read our Commenting Policy first. World ...

https://www.adultxdating.com/

corybri...@gmail.com

Sep 26, 2020, 1:03:30 AM9/26/20
He thinks online dating is still the most effective way for women in ... I became a single mum who was occasionally a single woman,” she says.

https://www.findadultswingers.com/

zoen...@gmail.com

Sep 26, 2020, 8:39:49 AM9/26/20
Local dating sites tend to be the most popular options for singles because it’s just more convenient to date a person who lives in the same city, town, or state as you. Many free online dating sites and apps use location-based settings to organize date prospects by proximity and feature the profiles that are most active in your area

https://www.emmaamigo.com/

The Doctor

Sep 26, 2020, 9:10:34 AM9/26/20
In article <ab534dbb-9b7e-49c5...@googlegroups.com>,
<corybri...@gmail.com> wrote:
>On Friday, September 25, 2020 at 6:38:23 PM UTC+5:30, rosie...@gmail.com wr=
>ote:
>> On Friday, September 25, 2020 at 10:27:26 AM UTC+5:30, even.b...@gmail.co=
>m wrote:
>male looking for man (over 30) for decent relationships, like casual sex. S=
>end me message gets mine.=20
>st and easy. Within just few times you can actually safe your perfect match=
>ing partner there in front of your PC or laptop.
> Numbers of people are registering in such websites to approach like orien=
>ted individuals with whom they can carry long term relationship.
> me, it is important for partners, sometimes talking helps to fix up some m=
>isunderstandings. Dop not afraid of kitchen, let's cook something very tast=
>y and just for us.....
>need a matchmaker, but are thinking where an experienced matchmaker can be =
>discovered. Fortunately, with the progression of technological innovation a=
>nd marketing professional matchmaker.
>t facility. You can view the desires person while chatting on webcam chat. =
>You can find potential relationships if you can present yourself well.
>> >=20
>> > You will be amazed to know that a large number of relationships are des=
>igned every season. Most of these relationships have taken the appearance o=
>f wedding.
>> >=20
>> > https://www.naughtyconnect.com.au/
>>=20
>> Get a dating of the most important and intriguing national girls delivere=
>d to your ladies ever girl. Want to discuss? Please read our Commenting Pol=
>icy first. World ...
>>=20
>> https://www.adultxdating.com/
>
>He thinks online dating is still the most effective way for women in ... I =
>became a single mum who was occasionally a single woman,=E2=80=9D she says.
>

>https://www.findadultswingers.com/

This spamtroll came from

soc.culture.british #504498 (1 + 0 more)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.british
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2020 22:03:28 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Find Singles Women | Find Local Buddies Near Me for Date
From: corybri...@gmail.com

Depeer Google Groups now!
BC save the Province; on 24 October 2020, vote Liberal and not NDP!

chj...@gmail.com

Sep 29, 2020, 8:50:32 AM9/29/20
Nearby is a social network for meeting new people. Browse and chat with millions of local people.

https://www.searchsingles.com.au/

ashley....@gmail.com

Sep 30, 2020, 1:07:53 AM9/30/20
Find Girls Near You is part of the dating network, which includes many other general dating sites. As a member of Find Girls Near You, your profile will automatically be shown on related general dating sites or to related users in the network at no additional charge. For more information on how this works, click here.

https://www.trouverme.com/

jame...@gmail.com

Oct 1, 2020, 1:36:01 AM10/1/20
How to Date a Single Woman It’s not that hard to tell a woman that you’d like to go on a date with her. It’s much harder to be the one she wants to date. That’s why the first thing you need to do is become a person your potential girlfriend would feel protected with.

https://www.interracialxdating.com/

tracyrr...@gmail.com

Oct 2, 2020, 1:11:31 AM10/2/20
Having casual sex with a friend is a concept that long predates app-based hookups. The hazy boundaries around friendships mean two people can conceal an attraction-based interest under the guise of..

https://www.singlescasualdating.com/

lovelyro...@gmail.com

Oct 5, 2020, 3:45:35 AM10/5/20
Most local men and women of the same age group are unavailable since they have their families. Also, it may turn out that there are no decent or, at least, any singles in their vicinity. This is where the dating sites for senior singles can make a difference. If you think that online dating is only for young people, you are mistaken. Just type "senior dating sites" into your search engine line and you'll be surprised by …

https://www.adultxdating.us/

anna.a...@gmail.com

Oct 6, 2020, 1:32:16 AM10/6/20
On Saturday, September 19, 2020 at 12:06:39 PM UTC+5:30, ariannab...@gmail.com wrote:
> Date local horny women near me. I'm a 30 year old single female looking for man (over 30) for decent relationships, like casual sex. Send me message gets mine.
>
> Hit me on : https://www.sexydatingwomen.com/

Hello, I'm glad to meet you. I like the clean, like reading a book, like tourism, like producing bakery for sale, English is not good.

andreabr...@gmail.com

Oct 7, 2020, 1:05:14 AM10/7/20
Local dating: Find local singles near you in the UK. Want to meet local singles searching for a long-term relationship? Most of our members are aged. Seeking someone hot to flirt with tonight? Meet singles in your city, start a private chat and arrange a date instantly. Tap to install & Go Flirting!

ronilor...@gmail.com

Oct 8, 2020, 1:14:17 AM10/8/20
On Saturday, September 19, 2020 at 12:06:39 PM UTC+5:30, ariannab...@gmail.com wrote:
> Date local horny women near me. I'm a 30 year old single female looking for man (over 30) for decent relationships, like casual sex. Send me message gets mine.
>
> Hit me on : https://www.sexydatingwomen.com/

Find local women for Online dating. Meet near me hot single girls looking men for one night stand. How can get laid with naughty ladies for affair? Who seeking matchmaking partner. Are you searching online single woman looking around you for no string relationship? Best largest leading hookup site to meet lone for flirting, one night relation, kissing and attachment in you bed for casual fun. Many …

The Doctor

Oct 8, 2020, 9:23:06 AM10/8/20
In article <99032cf1-66f1-410e...@googlegroups.com>,
<ronilor...@gmail.com> wrote:
>On Saturday, September 19, 2020 at 12:06:39 PM UTC+5:30, ariannab...@gmail.=
>com wrote:
>> Date local horny women near me. I'm a 30 year old single female looking f=
>or man (over 30) for decent relationships, like casual sex. Send me message=
> gets mine.=20
>>=20
>Find local women for Online dating. Meet near me hot single girls looking m=
>en for one night stand. How can get laid with naughty ladies for affair? Wh=
>o seeking matchmaking partner. Are you searching online single woman lookin=
>g around you for no string relationship? Best largest leading hookup site t=
>o meet lone for flirting, one night relation, kissing and attachment in you=
> bed for casual fun. Many =E2=80=A6

This spamtroll came from

soc.culture.british #504551
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2020 22:14:16 -0700 (PDT)
From: ronilor...@gmail.com

anastiaarli...@gmail.com

Oct 9, 2020, 1:02:35 AM10/9/20
On Wednesday, September 23, 2020 at 10:56:34 AM UTC+5:30, rosamon...@gmail.com wrote:
Fill Proud to say, that the number of best girls looking for Free, Adult Dating websites to increasing Top Sex Hook-up on site. Their body shape and dick size is the dream of every girl seeking to engage in a threesome finder or interracial relationship. Interracial sex is one of the most visited categories in the Dating real Hookup, sites for Girls.

The Doctor

Oct 9, 2020, 9:58:38 AM10/9/20
In article <92eb01b3-500e-4893...@googlegroups.com>,
<anastiaarli...@gmail.com> wrote:
>On Wednesday, September 23, 2020 at 10:56:34 AM UTC+5:30, rosamon...@gmail.=
>com wrote:
>> On Saturday, 19 September 2020 12:06:39 UTC+5:30, ariannab...@gmail.com =
>wrote:
>> > Date local horny women near me. I'm a 30 year old single female looking=
> for man (over 30) for decent relationships, like casual sex. Send me messa=
>ge gets mine.=20
>> >=20
>>=20
>> In these times, adult dating sites in France is enjoyable, best and easy.=
> Within just few times you can actually safe your perfect matching partner =
>there in front of your PC or laptop.
>>=20
>>=20
>> https://www.sexdatingsite.com.au/
>
>Fill Proud to say, that the number of best girls looking for Free, Adult Da=
>ting websites to increasing Top Sex Hook-up on site. Their body shape and d=
>ick size is the dream of every girl seeking to engage in a threesome finder=
> or interracial relationship. Interracial sex is one of the most visited ca=
>tegories in the Dating real Hookup, sites for Girls.

This spamtroll camme from

soc.culture.british #504556 (1 more)
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2020 22:02:34 -0700 (PDT)
From: anastiaarli...@gmail.com

marialo...@gmail.com

Oct 10, 2020, 1:43:57 AM10/10/20
Thousand singles women looking men for one night stand. Meet beautiful women in local area for sped time with your bed. Get laid with hit girls for adult hookups and discreet dating. Meet Single Hot Women Near By You For Affair. When it comes to meeting women near me, you have a lot of options at your disposal. Women are everywhere, but having ...

plentysin...@gmail.com

Oct 12, 2020, 1:17:55 AM10/12/20
Dating isn’t about data. It isn’t about algorithms. It isn’t about how many friends you have in common, or whether you want a boy or a girl or no kids at all, it isn’t about how tall someone is or the color or their hair, and it isn’t about finding "the one". Dating is a chance — a chance to meet someone new, a chance for them to ...

catchcla...@gmail.com

Oct 13, 2020, 9:19:50 AM10/13/20
Are you seeking girls in dating your near me singles hookup? Lots of online local women in sex for one night stand tonight. Meet men want discreet married partner for fun. " Welcome to NightLife Fun Dating" Don't Miss to meet smart young women in your city sex and dating for one night stand. Start meet free sex partner tonight. Join Now!! Explore Local Online Dating with the Best Dating Site ...

alston...@gmail.com

Oct 14, 2020, 1:38:02 AM10/14/20
On Friday, September 25, 2020 at 10:27:26 AM UTC+5:30, even.b...@gmail.com wrote:
What to do if a long married life has exhausted the relationship. It’s probably time to leave, but this is not always possible. Some families pay a loan or mortgage for 15 years, someone can not leave their children. Theoretically, secret meetings can help, which again will allow you to feel the former passion.

laney...@gmail.com

Oct 15, 2020, 1:31:06 AM10/15/20
On Friday, September 25, 2020 at 6:38:23 PM UTC+5:30, rosie...@gmail.com wrote:
Easily navigated, men and women use the site as a conduit to romance and/or flirt with people specifically located in India. Some dating sites cater to men seeking long-term, committed relationships. Other websites appeal more to those seeking Patna girls whatsapp numbers to call and various types of no-strings-attached relationships.

anna.a...@gmail.com

Oct 16, 2020, 1:30:34 AM10/16/20
I hope so, if it did i;m looking to meet a older guy, that might not be getting it at home.Please be 40 -70. hump day. Damsel in distress looking for her knight in shing armor to come

anna.a...@gmail.com

Oct 16, 2020, 1:30:59 AM10/16/20
Hello! I am looking for a single russian speaking man to be friends near Castro Valley. I like hiking, cooking, dancing. Mature BBW Looking for Single Gentleman .

christia...@gmail.com

Oct 17, 2020, 1:37:08 AM10/17/20
On Saturday, September 19, 2020 at 12:06:39 PM UTC+5:30, ariannab...@gmail.com wrote:
> Date local horny women near me. I'm a 30 year old single female looking for man (over 30) for decent relationships, like casual sex. Send me message gets mine.
>
> Hit me on : https://www.sexydatingwomen.com/

Dating after a divorce can be difficult because of the changes in your life. This causes a lot of men to make mistakes regarding their romantic life. So here’s a quick list of things you definitely should not do when it comes to dating after your divorce: Compare her. Don’t compare any woman that you’re dating now to your ex, good or bad. She already knows you’re divorced. Comparing her is one of the worst …

The Doctor

Oct 17, 2020, 9:19:30 AM10/17/20
In article <2f6f32ba-d2be-4fff...@googlegroups.com>,
<christia...@gmail.com> wrote:
>On Saturday, September 19, 2020 at 12:06:39 PM UTC+5:30, ariannab...@gmail.=
>com wrote:
>> Date local horny women near me. I'm a 30 year old single female looking f=
>or man (over 30) for decent relationships, like casual sex. Send me message=
> gets mine.=20
>>=20
>Dating after a divorce can be difficult because of the changes in your life=
>. This causes a lot of men to make mistakes regarding their romantic life. =
>So here=E2=80=99s a quick list of things you definitely should not do when =
>it comes to dating after your divorce: Compare her. Don=E2=80=99t compare a=
>ny woman that you=E2=80=99re dating now to your ex, good or bad. She alread=
>y knows you=E2=80=99re divorced. Comparing her is one of the worst =E2=80=
>=A6

This spamtroll came from

soc.culture.british #504593 (2 more)
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2020 22:37:07 -0700 (PDT)
From: christia...@gmail.com
Depeer Google groups now!

nannyros...@gmail.com

Oct 19, 2020, 12:53:47 AM10/19/20
On Saturday, September 19, 2020 at 12:06:39 PM UTC+5:30, ariannab...@gmail.com wrote:
> Date local horny women near me. I'm a 30 year old single female looking for man (over 30) for decent relationships, like casual sex. Send me message gets mine.
For men looking for great single women, online dating offers a viable solution to the otherwise frustrating task of finding long-term love

The Doctor

Oct 19, 2020, 8:30:01 AM10/19/20
In article <8e610a14-15b1-4deb...@googlegroups.com>,
This spamtroll came from

soc.culture.british #504602
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2020 21:53:46 -0700 (PDT)
From: nannyros...@gmail.com

infidel...@gmail.com

Oct 20, 2020, 1:07:45 AM10/20/20
I would like to meet someone who will travel with me, hike, and enjoys the outdoors just like me. Someone who can also relax, and is family focused. someone who comes from my heritage and can understand my beliefs. Respect. Communication. And honesty.

licyk...@gmail.com

Oct 21, 2020, 1:37:14 AM10/21/20
On Saturday, September 19, 2020 at 12:06:39 PM UTC+5:30, ariannab...@gmail.com wrote:
> Date local horny women near me. I'm a 30 year old single female looking for man (over 30) for decent relationships, like casual sex. Send me message gets mine.
>
> Hit me on : https://www.sexydatingwomen.com/

Hey I am pretty laidback person. Mostly spend time with my family and my son but I would love to meet a wonderful man for marriage. I'm looking for someone to talk to and get to know on a very personal level. I also want kids so hopefully you do too.

taylorm...@gmail.com

Oct 21, 2020, 8:54:01 AM10/21/20
Funny or try to be. compassionate.considerate..dry sense of humor. Stubborn at times. Excited about life. A realist. Want someone who gets my sense of humor, and can be silly with. Please message me if interested in getting to know each other long distance.

The Doctor

Oct 21, 2020, 9:56:44 AM10/21/20
In article <526038b2-cb41-468b...@googlegroups.com>,
This spamtroll came from

soc.culture.british #504614 (1 more)
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2020 22:37:12 -0700 (PDT)
From: licyk...@gmail.com

Depeer Google groups now !

lorako...@gmail.com

Oct 22, 2020, 4:05:55 AM10/22/20
On Saturday, September 19, 2020 at 12:06:39 PM UTC+5:30, ariannab...@gmail.com wrote:
> Date local horny women near me. I'm a 30 year old single female looking for man (over 30) for decent relationships, like casual sex. Send me message gets mine.
>
> Hit me on : https://www.sexydatingwomen.com/

I'd like to meet someone intelligent and well-spoken, if not also well-read. He should have a good sense of humor and not take life too seriously. I need someone caring and devoted, but willing and able to be independent.

The Doctor

Oct 22, 2020, 9:21:29 AM10/22/20
In article <5feab88a-7729-4127...@googlegroups.com>,
This spamtroll came from

soc.culture.british #504631
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2020 01:05:53 -0700 (PDT)
From: lorako...@gmail.com

Depeer Google groups now!

martinje...@gmail.com

Oct 23, 2020, 1:30:56 AM10/23/20
On Saturday, September 19, 2020 at 12:06:39 PM UTC+5:30, ariannab...@gmail.com wrote:
> Date local horny women near me. I'm a 30 year old single female looking for man (over 30) for decent relationships, like casual sex. Send me message gets mine.
>
> Hit me on : https://www.sexydatingwomen.com/

Born and raised in small towns, but I'm made for bigger and better things. I'm looking to leave the States , maybe you can help?Get to know me for more information, I can't give everything away all at once! ;)

The Doctor

Oct 23, 2020, 10:06:51 AM10/23/20
In article <da9d7dc4-da4f-4d32...@googlegroups.com>,
This spamtroll came from

soc.culture.british #504655 (3 more)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.british
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2020 22:30:55 -0700 (PDT)
From: martinje...@gmail.com

Depeer Google groups Now!!

Krystyna Walker

Oct 24, 2020, 1:02:40 AM10/24/20
On Saturday, September 19, 2020 at 12:06:39 PM UTC+5:30, ariannab...@gmail.com wrote:
> Date local horny women near me. I'm a 30 year old single female looking for man (over 30) for decent relationships, like casual sex. Send me message gets mine.
>
> Hit me on : https://www.sexydatingwomen.com/
Some one pretty similar with some patience. Likes adventures and walking through museums for hrs laying in bed talking about everything and nothing.

The Doctor

Oct 24, 2020, 10:03:14 AM10/24/20
In article <40d6eab1-d9a7-41b5...@googlegroups.com>,
This spamtroll came from

soc.culture.british #504668 (1 more)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.british
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2020 22:02:39 -0700 (PDT)
From: Krystyna Walker <walkerkr...@gmail.com>

Depeer Google groups Now!!
Sask save the Province; on 26 October 2020, vote Liberal and not NDP nor SKP!

walkerkr...@gmail.com

Oct 26, 2020, 1:03:26 AM10/26/20
Patient, caring, loyal and honest, who communicates their needs, so I can help or just be there.. Whatever life throws, you’re eager to dive in, and can take responsibility for your life, so that it can have be happy and blessed life. Life is short, Every moment is precious..

The Doctor

Oct 26, 2020, 1:47:18 AM10/26/20
In article <c8f6e9e8-4873-4b96...@googlegroups.com>,
<walkerkr...@gmail.com> wrote:
>On Friday, October 23, 2020 at 11:00:56 AM UTC+5:30, martinje...@gmail.com =
>wrote:
>> On Saturday, September 19, 2020 at 12:06:39 PM UTC+5:30, ariannab...@gmai=
>l.com wrote:
>> > Date local horny women near me. I'm a 30 year old single female looking=
> for man (over 30) for decent relationships, like casual sex. Send me messa=
>ge gets mine.=20
>> >=20
>>=20
>> Born and raised in small towns, but I'm made for bigger and better things=
>. I'm looking to leave the States , maybe you can help?Get to know me for m=
>ore information, I can't give everything away all at once! ;)
>
>Patient, caring, loyal and honest, who communicates their needs, so I can h=
>elp or just be there.. Whatever life throws, you=E2=80=99re eager to dive i=
>n, and can take responsibility for your life, so that it can have be happy =
>and blessed life. Life is short, Every moment is precious..

This spamtroll came from

soc.culture.british #504682
Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2020 22:03:25 -0700 (PDT)
From: walkerkr...@gmail.com

discree...@gmail.com

Oct 27, 2020, 1:15:46 AM10/27/20
Certainly you have to ask for detail and the universe gives it to you, with so many varieties it is possible that it is indicated. A life partner, who is loyal, faithful, considerate, gentleman, who enjoys sharing outside the house or inside with a movie, popcorn, who is a good lover, likes to be healthy, to get old together, who wants to get married in the future because if they tell me fast I run ... You start reading and something does not fit, you're not the one, so maybe in the next this your other half ... Good luck ... Have an excellent day

The Doctor

Oct 27, 2020, 9:09:11 AM10/27/20
In article <0247b537-9217-4934...@googlegroups.com>,
<discree...@gmail.com> wrote:
>On Monday, October 26, 2020 at 10:33:26 AM UTC+5:30, walkerkr...@gmail.com =
>wrote:
>> On Friday, October 23, 2020 at 11:00:56 AM UTC+5:30, martinje...@gmail.co=
>m wrote:
>ng for man (over 30) for decent relationships, like casual sex. Send me mes=
>sage gets mine.=20
>> >=20
>> > Born and raised in small towns, but I'm made for bigger and better thin=
>gs. I'm looking to leave the States , maybe you can help?Get to know me for=
> more information, I can't give everything away all at once! ;)
>>=20
>> Patient, caring, loyal and honest, who communicates their needs, so I can=
> help or just be there.. Whatever life throws, you=E2=80=99re eager to dive=
> in, and can take responsibility for your life, so that it can have be happ=
>y and blessed life. Life is short, Every moment is precious..
>
>Certainly you have to ask for detail and the universe gives it to you, with=
> so many varieties it is possible that it is indicated. A life partner, who=
> is loyal, faithful, considerate, gentleman, who enjoys sharing outside the=
> house or inside with a movie, popcorn, who is a good lover, likes to be he=
>althy, to get old together, who wants to get married in the future because =
>if they tell me fast I run ... You start reading and something does not fit=
>, you're not the one, so maybe in the next this your other half ... Good lu=
>ck ... Have an excellent day

This spamtroll came from

soc.culture.british #504692 (2 more)
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2020 22:15:45 -0700 (PDT)
From: discree...@gmail.com

Depeer Google groups Now!!

whois 27.57.163.225
% IANA WHOIS server
% for more information on IANA, visit http://www.iana.org
% This query returned 1 object

refer: whois.apnic.net

inetnum: 27.0.0.0 - 27.255.255.255
organisation: APNIC
status: ALLOCATED

whois: whois.apnic.net

changed: 2010-01
source: IANA

# whois.apnic.net

% [whois.apnic.net]
% Whois data copyright terms http://www.apnic.net/db/dbcopyright.html

% Information related to '27.57.128.0 - 27.57.191.255'

% Abuse contact for '27.57.128.0 - 27.57.191.255' is 'dsltac2n...@airtel.com'

inetnum: 27.57.128.0 - 27.57.191.255
netname: ABTS-DSL-MPCG
descr: Bharti Airtel Ltd, 1 Malviya Nagar Bhopal Madhya Pradesh 462003
descr: Email: DSLTAC2N...@airtel.com
Contact : +91-124-4282296
country: IN
admin-c: DEL2-AP
tech-c: DEL2-AP
status: ALLOCATED NON-PORTABLE
mnt-by: MAINT-IN-TELEMEDIA
mnt-irt: IRT-BHARTI-TELEMEDIA-IN
geoloc: 23.240122 77.406257
last-modified: 2019-02-19T13:01:57Z
source: APNIC

irt: IRT-BHARTI-TELEMEDIA-IN
address: Bharti Airtel Ltd.
e-mail: shan...@airtel.com
abuse-mailbox: dsltac2n...@airtel.com
admin-c: NS282-AP
tech-c: NS282-AP
auth: # Filtered
remarks: shan...@airtel.com was validated on 2020-07-07
remarks: dsltac2n...@airtel.com was validated on 2020-09-10
mnt-by: MAINT-IN-TELEMEDIA
last-modified: 2020-09-10T12:36:23Z
source: APNIC

person: Network Administrator for ABTS DEL
address: Bharti Airtel Ltd. - TELEMEDIA Services
address: 224, Okhla Industrial Estate
address: Phase III, New Delhi-110020
country: IN
phone: +91-11-41615533
e-mail: dsl...@airtel.com
nic-hdl: DEL2-AP
remarks: --------------------------------------
remarks: Send abuse reports to
remarks: DSLTAC2N...@airtel.com
remarks: --------------------------------------
mnt-by: MAINT-IN-TELEMEDIA
last-modified: 2015-11-05T05:17:08Z
source: APNIC

% Information related to '27.57.163.0/24AS45609'

route: 27.57.163.0/24
descr: BCL-SOUTH
descr: Bharti Cellular Limited
descr: No.55,Divyashree Towers .
descr: Bannergatta Road ,
descr: Karnataka
descr: INDIA
country: IN
origin: AS45609
mnt-by: MAINT-IN-MOBILITY
last-modified: 2010-08-16T09:41:58Z
source: APNIC

% This query was served by the APNIC Whois Service version 1.88.15-SNAPSHOT (WHOIS-US3)
USA vote to dissolve the Republic !!

evemi...@gmail.com

Oct 28, 2020, 1:21:33 AM10/28/20
On Saturday, September 19, 2020 at 12:06:39 PM UTC+5:30, ariannab...@gmail.com wrote:
> Date local horny women near me. I'm a 30 year old single female looking for man (over 30) for decent relationships, like casual sex. Send me message gets mine.
I’d love to meet a smart, outgoing man who is just like me in a way that is willing to fight for something that is meant to be & will do anything for it.

The Doctor

Oct 28, 2020, 9:07:12 AM10/28/20
In article <99884a19-e1ea-4475...@googlegroups.com>,
<evemi...@gmail.com> wrote:
>On Saturday, September 19, 2020 at 12:06:39 PM UTC+5:30, ariannab...@gmail.=
>com wrote:
>> Date local horny women near me. I'm a 30 year old single female looking f=
>or man (over 30) for decent relationships, like casual sex. Send me message=
> gets mine.=20
>>=20
>I=E2=80=99d love to meet a smart, outgoing man who is just like me in a way=
> that is willing to fight for something that is meant to be & will do anyth=
>ing for it.

This spamtroll came from

soc.culture.british #504700
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2020 22:21:31 -0700 (PDT)
From: evemi...@gmail.com

Depeer Google groups Now!!

garciar...@gmail.com

Oct 29, 2020, 2:00:34 AM10/29/20
On Saturday, September 19, 2020 at 12:06:39 PM UTC+5:30, ariannab...@gmail.com wrote:
> Date local horny women near me. I'm a 30 year old single female looking for man (over 30) for decent relationships, like casual sex. Send me message gets mine.

garciar...@gmail.com

Oct 29, 2020, 2:03:08 AM10/29/20
On Saturday, September 19, 2020 at 12:06:39 PM UTC+5:30, ariannab...@gmail.com wrote:
> Date local horny women near me. I'm a 30 year old single female looking for man (over 30) for decent relationships, like casual sex. Send me message gets mine.
>
> Hit me on : https://www.sexydatingwomen.com/

I'm not lonely/desperate or anything, Im just cool enough to date online, lol.
Hi, my name is Fabienne, Fabie for short. I was born In Haiti, grew up in France, now living in Florida. I am deciding to change course a little, maybe I'll get luckier this time.

The Doctor

Oct 29, 2020, 11:12:06 AM10/29/20
In article <14a50855-6b68-4151...@googlegroups.com>,
This spamtroll came from

soc.culture.british #504717 (1 more)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.british
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2020 23:00:32 -0700 (PDT)
From: garciar...@gmail.com

The Doctor

Oct 29, 2020, 11:12:39 AM10/29/20
In article <a1b9970c-886f-4cbc...@googlegroups.com>,
This spamtroll came from

soc.culture.british #504718 (1 more)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.british
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2020 23:03:07 -0700 (PDT)
From: garciar...@gmail.com

licyk...@gmail.com

Oct 30, 2020, 1:04:49 AM10/30/20
On Saturday, September 19, 2020 at 12:06:39 PM UTC+5:30, ariannab...@gmail.com wrote:
> Date local horny women near me. I'm a 30 year old single female looking for man (over 30) for decent relationships, like casual sex. Send me message gets mine.
>
> Hit me on : https://www.sexydatingwomen.com/

Im new to this but im looking to meet someone for a one on one encounter. Im shy at first but once you get to know me im a lot of fun.

The Doctor

Oct 30, 2020, 9:46:06 AM10/30/20
In article <e1deb6f6-1135-4f90...@googlegroups.com>,
This spamtroll came from

soc.culture.british #504723 (1 more)
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2020 22:04:47 -0700 (PDT)
From: licyk...@gmail.com

miaaam...@gmail.com

Oct 31, 2020, 1:06:40 AM10/31/20
On Saturday, September 19, 2020 at 12:06:39 PM UTC+5:30, ariannab...@gmail.com wrote:
> Date local horny women near me. I'm a 30 year old single female looking for man (over 30) for decent relationships, like casual sex. Send me message gets mine.
>
> Hit me on : https://www.sexydatingwomen.com/

I’m an honest, independent woman. Emphatic and friendly.

levinlo...@gmail.com

Oct 31, 2020, 7:21:08 AM10/31/20
On Saturday, September 19, 2020 at 12:06:39 PM UTC+5:30, ariannab...@gmail.com wrote:
> Date local horny women near me. I'm a 30 year old single female looking for man (over 30) for decent relationships, like casual sex. Send me message gets mine.
>
> Hit me on : https://www.sexydatingwomen.com/

hi nice guys, I think I'm one of the only one here who has a serious sexual addiction .. I love it and do it preferably as much as i can……

The Doctor

Oct 31, 2020, 10:49:51 AM10/31/20
In article <86694280-edd8-4339...@googlegroups.com>,
<miaaam...@gmail.com> wrote:
>On Saturday, September 19, 2020 at 12:06:39 PM UTC+5:30, ariannab...@gmail.=
>com wrote:
>> Date local horny women near me. I'm a 30 year old single female looking f=
>or man (over 30) for decent relationships, like casual sex. Send me message=
> gets mine.=20
>>=20
>I=E2=80=99m an honest, independent woman. Emphatic and friendly.

This spamtroll came from

soc.culture.british #504726 (2 more)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.british
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2020 22:06:38 -0700 (PDT)
From: miaaam...@gmail.com

The Doctor

Oct 31, 2020, 10:50:15 AM10/31/20
In article <7e2c36c8-f72a-4e6d...@googlegroups.com>,
<levinlo...@gmail.com> wrote:
>On Saturday, September 19, 2020 at 12:06:39 PM UTC+5:30, ariannab...@gmail.=
>com wrote:
>> Date local horny women near me. I'm a 30 year old single female looking f=
>or man (over 30) for decent relationships, like casual sex. Send me message=
> gets mine.=20
>>=20
>hi nice guys, I think I'm one of the only one here who has a serious sexual=
> addiction .. I love it and do it preferably as much as i can=E2=80=A6=E2=
>=80=A6

This spamtroll came from

soc.culture.british #504727 (2 more)
Date: Sat, 31 Oct 2020 04:21:07 -0700 (PDT)
From: levinlo...@gmail.com

Lally Peterson

Nov 2, 2020, 12:08:33 AM11/2/20
On Saturday, September 19, 2020 at 12:06:39 PM UTC+5:30, ariannab...@gmail.com wrote:
> Date local horny women near me. I'm a 30 year old single female looking for man (over 30) for decent relationships, like casual sex. Send me message gets mine.
No fuss and full of adventure and challenge? I prefer meeting with an experienced man with a big fucking cock.I'm pretty tight.. And i love the feeling of my pussy getting stretched wide by your massive cock.I am also shaved really nice down under and expect the same from you should we meet up..Looking for a hot and horny night? Hit me up than.. Xx

Lally Peterson

Nov 2, 2020, 12:08:47 AM11/2/20
On Saturday, September 19, 2020 at 12:06:39 PM UTC+5:30, ariannab...@gmail.com wrote:
> Date local horny women near me. I'm a 30 year old single female looking for man (over 30) for decent relationships, like casual sex. Send me message gets mine.
>
> Hit me on : https://www.sexydatingwomen.com/

we are easy going folks, who just like to have fun. we are a little busy most of the time and just need time out to be adults, dirty adults that is. we like almost everything except pain, we are open to all.

nollan...@gmail.com

Nov 2, 2020, 3:56:46 AM11/2/20
We are best Reliable and suppliers of chemical research products world
wide. Our shipping and delivery is 100% safe and convenient. We are ready
to sell minimum quantities and large supplies of our product worldwide.

Below is a list of some of our product
Wickr ID@:bowe420
Snapchat@:bonalegit

MDMA
Heroin
Methamphetamine (Crystal Meth)
ayurvedic urea in powder.

Lemon Quaaludes 714.

Etaqualone powder, Etaqualone pills

Xanax 1 mg Upjohn footbals
XANAX 1 mg (blue Ksalol)
Xanax SR 2 mg (brand Upjohn)
Xanax 2 mg (Pfizer LongBars)
Valium 10 mg Bensedine
AMBIEN (Zolpidem, Stilnox)
Lorazepam 2.5 mg (Ativan)
Clonazepam 2 mg (Rivotril)
Nitrazeoam 5 mg (Nipam)
Bromazepam 6 mg (Lexotan)
Apaurine 10 mg (blue valium)
aderall generic: amphetamine salt combo
arimidex chemical name: anastrozole
adderall xr 10mg capsules 30 capsules
codeine 30/500mg
demerol (meperidine hcl) caps
diazepam
dilaudid
soma -generic-
ketalar injection
ritalin
flexeril (cyclobenzaprine) - merck tabs
hydrocodone 10mg/500mg 60tabs
roxicodone 30mg (physicians tc)
clonazepam (klonopin)
fentanyl brand name: duragesic 5-12 12.5 mcg/hr patches
oxycontin
methadone
seconal (chemical name-secobarbital)
oxycodone-apap (wattson labs)
vailum
cialis
vicoprofen (generic:hydrocodone-ibuprofen)
hydrocodone-ibuprofen (brand name:vicoprofen)
suboxone
subutex
nembutal

HGH
NEW RIPTROPIN BRAND hGH 100 iu kit
200 iu (/kit)
300 iu = /kit)
400 iu = (/kit)
500 iu = (/kit)

SOMATROPIN 100 IU (Blue top) (labels included)
1 kit
2 kits
3 kits
5 Kits

-100% Discreet and Confidential ,
-Your personal details are 100% SECURE.,
-Your orders are 100% Secure and Anonymous.,
-Fast Worldwide Delivery (You can track and trace with your tracking number provided).

Wickr ID@:bowe420
Snapchat@:bonalegit

order-payment-wedeliver
-diazepam
-Marijuana
- LSD
-xanax
-mdma
-Oxys
- Cocaine
-ketamine
-meths
-Tramadol
more stuffs available
Hit me up for more details..

The Doctor

Nov 2, 2020, 8:56:56 AM11/2/20
In article <75e7304b-8137-4ab4...@googlegroups.com>,
Lally Peterson <lally.p...@gmail.com> wrote:
>On Saturday, September 19, 2020 at 12:06:39 PM UTC+5:30, ariannab...@gmail.=
>com wrote:
>> Date local horny women near me. I'm a 30 year old single female looking f=
>or man (over 30) for decent relationships, like casual sex. Send me message=
> gets mine.=20
>>=20
>No fuss and full of adventure and challenge? I prefer meeting with an exper=
>ienced man with a big f*king cock.I'm pretty tight.. And i love the feelin=
>g of my pussy getting stretched wide by your massive cock.I am also shaved =
>really nice down under and expect the same from you should we meet up..Look=
>ing for a hot and horny night? Hit me up than.. Xx

This spamtroll came from

soc.culture.british #504737 (4 more)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.british
Date: Sun, 1 Nov 2020 21:08:32 -0800 (PST)
From: Lally Peterson <lally.p...@gmail.com>

The Doctor

Nov 2, 2020, 8:59:08 AM11/2/20
In article <8bd74a90-d52d-40f4...@googlegroups.com>,
This spamtroll came from

soc.culture.british #504738 (4 more)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.british
Date: Sun, 1 Nov 2020 21:08:46 -0800 (PST)
From: Lally Peterson <lally.p...@gmail.com>

The Doctor

Nov 2, 2020, 9:00:29 AM11/2/20
In article <c8f4ca00-39e4-4cf6...@googlegroups.com>,
This spamtroll came from

soc.culture.british #504740 (4 more)
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2020 00:56:45 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Xanax ,Valium ,AMBIEN,Lorazepam diazepam arimidex
+ Snapchat@:bonalegit
From: nollan...@gmail.com

tom andrus

Nov 2, 2020, 11:57:32 PM11/2/20
On Saturday, September 19, 2020 at 12:06:39 PM UTC+5:30, ariannab...@gmail.com wrote:
> Date local horny women near me. I'm a 30 year old single female looking for man (over 30) for decent relationships, like casual sex. Send me message gets mine.
>
> Hit me on : https://www.sexydatingwomen.com/

I am a married woman seeking an active sex life with someone outside of my marriage. Im a curvy woman with a big phat ass and I know how to work it! I can suck your dick like a pro and make those toes curl!! And all I ask in return is that you pamper me with your twisting and twirling tongue and let me ride yo big hard dick too.

The Doctor

Nov 3, 2020, 2:10:00 AM11/3/20
In article <96cad5ea-e35b-464f...@googlegroups.com>,
tom andrus <toman...@gmail.com> wrote:
>On Saturday, September 19, 2020 at 12:06:39 PM UTC+5:30, ariannab...@gmail.=
>com wrote:
>> Date local horny women near me. I'm a 30 year old single female looking f=
>or man (over 30) for decent relationships, like casual sex. Send me message=
> gets mine.=20
>>=20
>I am a married woman seeking an active sex life with someone outside of my =
>marriage. Im a curvy woman with a big phat ass and I know how to work it! I=
> can suck your dick like a pro and make those toes curl!! And all I ask in =
>return is that you pamper me with your twisting and twirling tongue and let=
> me ride yo big hard dick too.

This spamtroll came from

soc.culture.british #504747 (1 more)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.british
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2020 20:57:31 -0800 (PST)
From: tom andrus <toman...@gmail.com>

adultsing...@gmail.com

Nov 3, 2020, 4:50:57 AM11/3/20
On Saturday, September 19, 2020 at 12:06:39 PM UTC+5:30, ariannab...@gmail.com wrote:
> Date local horny women near me. I'm a 30 year old single female looking for man (over 30) for decent relationships, like casual sex. Send me message gets mine.
I enjoy doing self-work. I enjoy animals, but not so much having to care for them. I enjoy nature, hiking, and glamping. I enjoy solitude and being shown off. I love to dress up which means I must have someplace to go...just not all the time.💃🏾

The Doctor

Nov 3, 2020, 9:41:48 AM11/3/20
In article <5a9ad040-ca14-4f97...@googlegroups.com>,
<adultsing...@gmail.com> wrote:
>On Saturday, September 19, 2020 at 12:06:39 PM UTC+5:30, ariannab...@gmail.=
>com wrote:
>> Date local horny women near me. I'm a 30 year old single female looking f=
>or man (over 30) for decent relationships, like casual sex. Send me message=
> gets mine.=20
>>=20
>I enjoy doing self-work. I enjoy animals, but not so much having to care fo=
>r them. I enjoy nature, hiking, and glamping. I enjoy solitude and being sh=
>own off. I love to dress up which means I must have someplace to go...just =
>not all the time.=F0=9F=92=83=F0=9F=8F=BE

This spamtroll came from

soc.culture.british #504750
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2020 01:50:56 -0800 (PST)
From: adultsing...@gmail.com

Depeer Google groups Now!!

whois 110.227.239.62
% IANA WHOIS server
% for more information on IANA, visit http://www.iana.org
% This query returned 1 object

refer: whois.apnic.net

inetnum: 110.0.0.0 - 110.255.255.255
organisation: APNIC
status: ALLOCATED

whois: whois.apnic.net

changed: 2008-11
source: IANA

# whois.apnic.net

% [whois.apnic.net]
% Whois data copyright terms http://www.apnic.net/db/dbcopyright.html

% Information related to '110.227.192.0 - 110.227.255.255'

% Abuse contact for '110.227.192.0 - 110.227.255.255' is 'dsltac2n...@airtel.com'

inetnum: 110.227.192.0 - 110.227.255.255
netname: ABTS-DSL-MUM
descr: Bharti Airtel Services Limited, 6th floor , Interface Building No 7, Link Road, Mumbai Maharastra-400064
descr: Email: DSLTAC2N...@airtel.com
country: IN
admin-c: NA40-AP
tech-c: NA40-AP
status: ASSIGNED NON-PORTABLE
mnt-by: MAINT-IN-TELEMEDIA
mnt-irt: IRT-BHARTI-TELEMEDIA-IN
geoloc: 19.185189 72.830009
last-modified: 2019-02-19T12:25:00Z
source: APNIC

irt: IRT-BHARTI-TELEMEDIA-IN
address: Bharti Airtel Ltd.
e-mail: shan...@airtel.com
abuse-mailbox: dsltac2n...@airtel.com
admin-c: NS282-AP
tech-c: NS282-AP
auth: # Filtered
remarks: shan...@airtel.com was validated on 2020-07-07
remarks: dsltac2n...@airtel.com was validated on 2020-09-10
mnt-by: MAINT-IN-TELEMEDIA
last-modified: 2020-09-10T12:36:23Z
source: APNIC

person: Network Administrator
nic-hdl: NA40-AP
e-mail: noc-da...@airtel.com
address: Bharti Airtel Ltd.
address: ISP Division - Transport Network Group
address: Plot no.16 , Udyog Vihar , Phase -IV , Gurgaon - 122015 , Haryana , INDIA
address: Phase III, New Delhi-110020, INDIA
phone: +91-124-4222222
fax-no: +91-124-4244017
country: IN
mnt-by: MAINT-IN-BBIL
last-modified: 2018-12-18T12:52:19Z
source: APNIC

% Information related to '110.227.224.0/20AS24560'

route: 110.227.224.0/20
descr: Bharti Airtel Services Limited, 6th floor , Interface Building No 7, Link Road, Mumbai Maharastra-400064
descr: Email: DSLTAC2N...@airtel.com Contact : +91-124-4282296
descr: INDIA
origin: AS24560
mnt-by: MAINT-IN-TELEMEDIA
last-modified: 2019-09-13T09:32:37Z
source: APNIC

% This query was served by the APNIC Whois Service version 1.88.15-SNAPSHOT (WHOIS-US3)
2020/11/11 LEst we forget!

lymef...@gmail.com

Nov 4, 2020, 12:15:42 AM11/4/20
We are an attractive couple in search of a hot young stud to play softly with my wife with me. It is one of her things she wants to try. So I say I suppose we have have done the mff thang so now it is her turn,lol.she does suck a great cock and she looks great doing it. Must be clean shaven and younger then 30 and cut.send face pics and any other objects you think we might be using.

The Doctor

Nov 4, 2020, 1:08:31 AM11/4/20
In article <10b9f650-9da3-4953...@googlegroups.com>,
<lymef...@gmail.com> wrote:
>We are an attractive couple in search of a hot young stud to play softly wi=
>th my wife with me. It is one of her things she wants to try. So I say I su=
>ppose we have have done the mff thang so now it is her turn,lol.she does su=
>ck a great cock and she looks great doing it. Must be clean shaven and youn=
>ger then 30 and cut.send face pics and any other objects you think we might=
> be using.

This spamtroll came from

soc.culture.british #504754
Newsgroups: soc.culture.british
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2020 21:15:39 -0800 (PST)
From: lymef...@gmail.com

Depeer Google groups Now!!

danis...@gmail.com

Nov 5, 2020, 8:15:03 AM11/5/20
On Saturday, September 19, 2020 at 12:06:39 PM UTC+5:30, ariannab...@gmail.com wrote:
> Date local horny women near me. I'm a 30 year old single female looking for man (over 30) for decent relationships, like casual sex. Send me message gets mine.
i am funny and i love to laugh and enjoy the company of another person!!

The Doctor

Nov 5, 2020, 8:53:09 AM11/5/20
In article <2300d7fd-4623-46c4...@googlegroups.com>,
This spamtroll came from

soc.culture.british #504761
Newsgroups: soc.culture.british
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2020 05:15:02 -0800 (PST)
From: danis...@gmail.com

jennifer martinez

Nov 6, 2020, 11:44:53 PM11/6/20
On Saturday, September 19, 2020 at 12:06:39 PM UTC+5:30, ariannab...@gmail.com wrote:
> Date local horny women near me. I'm a 30 year old single female looking for man (over 30) for decent relationships, like casual sex. Send me message gets mine.
>
> Hit me on : https://www.sexydatingwomen.com/

layed back couple looking for friends and or extra fun. we enjoy reading,playing cards,watching movies,playing video games,camping and riding mototrcycle.new to the lifestyle so please be gentle.

The Doctor

Nov 6, 2020, 11:58:25 PM11/6/20
In article <21f5123d-b570-49b6...@googlegroups.com>,
This spamtroll came from

soc.culture.british #504770
Newsgroups: soc.culture.british
Date: Fri, 6 Nov 2020 20:44:51 -0800 (PST)
From: jennifer martinez <kelvin...@gmail.com>

camyta...@gmail.com

Nov 9, 2020, 12:09:45 AM11/9/20
On Saturday, September 19, 2020 at 12:06:39 PM UTC+5:30, ariannab...@gmail.com wrote:
> Date local horny women near me. I'm a 30 year old single female looking for man (over 30) for decent relationships, like casual sex. Send me message gets mine.
>
> Hit me on : https://www.sexydatingwomen.com/

i'm a fetish model and makeup artist… My life is full of beauty and self-indulgence… I'm a relationship with a gorgeous boy who is also bi-sexual, and we are incredibly happy!

The Doctor

Nov 9, 2020, 9:38:17 AM11/9/20
In article <5d95f4cb-b633-4dc4...@googlegroups.com>,
<camyta...@gmail.com> wrote:
>On Saturday, September 19, 2020 at 12:06:39 PM UTC+5:30, ariannab...@gmail.=
>com wrote:
>> Date local horny women near me. I'm a 30 year old single female looking f=
>or man (over 30) for decent relationships, like casual sex. Send me message=
> gets mine.=20
>>=20
>i'm a fetish model and makeup artist=E2=80=A6 My life is full of beauty and=
> self-indulgence=E2=80=A6 I'm a relationship with a gorgeous boy who is als=
>o bi-sexual, and we are incredibly happy!

This spamtroll came from

soc.culture.british #504777
Date: Sun, 8 Nov 2020 21:09:44 -0800 (PST)
From: camyta...@gmail.com

Amy Lora

Nov 10, 2020, 12:26:10 AM11/10/20
On Saturday, September 19, 2020 at 12:06:39 PM UTC+5:30, ariannab...@gmail.com wrote:
> Date local horny women near me. I'm a 30 year old single female looking for man (over 30) for decent relationships, like casual sex. Send me message gets mine.
hot,,,sexy,,,,,looking to explore new experiences with the right person.I am very passionate behind close doors but also can be shy. I am looking to meet Mr.Right so if you think you might be that person then please feel free to e-mail me and we can see where it will go lets chat

sscott....@gmail.com

Nov 10, 2020, 7:16:42 AM11/10/20
I am a single woman looking for fun. I work alot. I know how to have fun and I am out going. I will to try something once.

The Doctor

Nov 10, 2020, 9:07:26 AM11/10/20
In article <424862fe-a61d-4656...@googlegroups.com>,
Amy Lora <amyl...@gmail.com> wrote:
>On Saturday, September 19, 2020 at 12:06:39 PM UTC+5:30, ariannab...@gmail.=
>com wrote:
>> Date local horny women near me. I'm a 30 year old single female looking f=
>or man (over 30) for decent relationships, like casual sex. Send me message=
> gets mine.=20
>>=20
>hot,,,sexy,,,,,looking to explore new experiences with the right person.I a=
>m very passionate behind close doors but also can be shy. I am looking to m=
>eet Mr.Right so if you think you might be that person then please feel free=
> to e-mail me and we can see where it will go lets chat

This spamtroll came from

soc.culture.british #504781 (1 + 5 more)
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2020 21:26:09 -0800 (PST)
From: Amy Lora <amyl...@gmail.com>

The Doctor

Nov 10, 2020, 9:07:53 AM11/10/20
In article <3fd256a7-d184-411d...@googlegroups.com>,
<sscott....@gmail.com> wrote:
>I am a single woman looking for fun. I work alot. I know how to have fun and I am out going. I will to try something once.

This spamtroll came from

soc.culture.british #504783 (1 + 5 more)
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2020 04:16:41 -0800 (PST)
From: sscott....@gmail.com

Sophia Ava

Nov 12, 2020, 12:29:14 AM11/12/20
we are a fun, happy couple. i am a plus size female, but i'm cool with it. he is perfect to me.

The Doctor

Nov 12, 2020, 8:18:30 AM11/12/20
In article <86c2b5ff-8cd7-4af3...@googlegroups.com>,
Sophia Ava <avas...@gmail.com> wrote:
>we are a fun, happy couple. i am a plus size female, but i'm cool with it. he is perfect to me.

This spamtroll came from

soc.culture.british #504799
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2020 21:29:12 -0800 (PST)
From: Sophia Ava <avas...@gmail.com>

ella lora

Nov 13, 2020, 12:18:30 AM11/13/20
I am happily married with kids but am still loney. I crave sex and being touched.

ella lora

Nov 13, 2020, 12:19:14 AM11/13/20
Passionate, free-spirited and laid back girl, in the mood for new adventures and wild rides…

The Doctor

Nov 13, 2020, 12:32:11 AM11/13/20
In article <0dcf0fae-cfbd-4289...@googlegroups.com>,
ella lora <ellal...@gmail.com> wrote:
>I am happily married with kids but am still loney. I crave sex and being touched.

This spamtroll came from

soc.culture.british #504803 (1 more)
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2020 21:18:29 -0800 (PST)
From: ella lora <ellal...@gmail.com>

Gloria E Young

Nov 25, 2020, 1:46:06 AM11/25/20
On Saturday, September 19, 2020 at 12:06:39 PM UTC+5:30, ariannab...@gmail.com wrote:
> Date local horny women near me. I'm a 30 year old single female looking for man (over 30) for decent relationships, like casual sex. Send me message gets mine.
I am an unhappy wife looking for a little erotic chat.I am not obese, and not starving myself. I guess you would say a few extra pounds.

The Doctor

Nov 25, 2020, 8:15:31 AM11/25/20
In article <9b3b1215-4c0d-43c9...@googlegroups.com>,
This spamtroll came from

soc.culture.british #504839 (2 more)
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2020 22:46:05 -0800 (PST)
From: Gloria E Young <sensual...@gmail.com>

Depeer Google groups Now!!
Merry Christmas 2020 and Happy New Year 2021 !

Abhinav Mishra

Nov 26, 2020, 12:30:48 AM11/26/20
I do not like condoms so I do it without …My husband knows this and gets off if I have sex with another man, but he does not join or whatever. He can not give me what I wish, and life is to short to not take it. So thats why I'm searching for a fuckbuddy. He does not look or something, but I do want the recording with video camera, this is only for private usage. Nothing will happen with it!!

The Doctor

Nov 26, 2020, 8:49:58 AM11/26/20
In article <4650f62f-2cf7-43e5...@googlegroups.com>,
Abhinav Mishra <abhin...@gmail.com> wrote:
>I do not like condoms so I do it without =E2=80=A6My husband knows this and=
> gets off if I have sex with another man, but he does not join or whatever.=
> He can not give me what I wish, and life is to short to not take it. So th=
>ats why I'm searching for a fuckbuddy. He does not look or something, but I=
> do want the recording with video camera, this is only for private usage. N=
>othing will happen with it!!

This spamtroll came from

soc.culture.british #504850 (1 more)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.british
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2020 21:30:46 -0800 (PST)
From: Abhinav Mishra <abhin...@gmail.com>

licy kelly

Nov 27, 2020, 12:43:36 AM11/27/20
On Saturday, September 19, 2020 at 12:06:39 PM UTC+5:30, ariannab...@gmail.com wrote:
> Date local horny women near me. I'm a 30 year old single female looking for man (over 30) for decent relationships, like casual sex. Send me message gets mine.
>
> Hit me on : https://www.sexydatingwomen.com/

they say that fat women are tighter. …. I just love sex. Nice and easy and nothing wrong with that right?

The Doctor

Nov 27, 2020, 10:46:58 AM11/27/20
In article <1b558e6b-ebd2-4c8d...@googlegroups.com>,
licy kelly <licyk...@gmail.com> wrote:
>On Saturday, September 19, 2020 at 12:06:39 PM UTC+5:30, ariannab...@gmail.=
>com wrote:
>> Date local horny women near me. I'm a 30 year old single female looking f=
>or man (over 30) for decent relationships, like casual sex. Send me message=
> gets mine.=20
>>=20
>they say that fat women are tighter. =E2=80=A6. I just love sex. Nice and e=
>asy and nothing wrong with that right?

This spamtroll came from

soc.culture.british #504858
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2020 21:43:35 -0800 (PST)
From: licy kelly <licyk...@gmail.com>

Depeer Google groups Now!!

whois 27.57.170.119
[...]

% Information related to '27.57.170.0/24AS24560'

route: 27.57.170.0/24
origin: AS24560
descr: Bharti Airtel Limited
Airtel Center, Plot No. 16
Udyog Vihar, Phase IV
mnt-by: MAINT-IN-MOBILITY
last-modified: 2020-11-19T16:46:27Z
source: APNIC

% Information related to '27.57.170.0/24AS45609'

route: 27.57.170.0/24
descr: BCL-SOUTH
descr: Bharti Cellular Limited
descr: No.55,Divyashree Towers .
descr: Bannergatta Road ,
descr: Karnataka
descr: INDIA
country: IN
origin: AS45609
mnt-by: MAINT-IN-MOBILITY
last-modified: 2010-08-16T09:41:59Z
source: APNIC

% This query was served by the APNIC Whois Service version 1.88.15-SNAPSHOT (WHOIS-US3)

Leon Davis

Nov 28, 2020, 1:22:22 AM11/28/20
I'm not too into the bar scene but you can always find me at shows. I love sex and novelty so I am willing to try anything and then decide if I like it. I enjoy pleasing others it really gets me off

The Doctor

Nov 28, 2020, 9:37:36 AM11/28/20
In article <d1f24c57-cad8-4274...@googlegroups.com>,
Leon Davis <leond...@gmail.com> wrote:
>I'm not too into the bar scene but you can always find me at shows. I love sex and novelty so I am willing to try anything and then decide if I like it. I enjoy pleasing others it really gets me off

This spamtroll came from

soc.culture.british #504860
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2020 22:22:20 -0800 (PST)
From: Leon Davis <leond...@gmail.com>

Depeer Google groups Now!!

alkona modesa

Dec 1, 2020, 12:47:23 AM12/1/20
On Saturday, September 19, 2020 at 12:06:39 PM UTC+5:30, ariannab...@gmail.com wrote:
> Date local horny women near me. I'm a 30 year old single female looking for man (over 30) for decent relationships, like casual sex. Send me message gets mine.
I am a woman that needs to learn about myself. My husband is good to me and makes me cum every time we have sex….but I can't cum without manual stimulation of my clit….I know I am somewhat un-moving during sex but want to learn how to rock.

The Doctor

Dec 1, 2020, 11:28:38 AM12/1/20
In article <30b4ccaa-c07a-4e18...@googlegroups.com>,
alkona modesa <swingersx...@gmail.com> wrote:
>On Saturday, September 19, 2020 at 12:06:39 PM UTC+5:30, ariannab...@gmail.=
>com wrote:
>> Date local horny women near me. I'm a 30 year old single female looking f=
>or man (over 30) for decent relationships, like casual sex. Send me message=
> gets mine.=20
>>=20
>I am a woman that needs to learn about myself. My husband is good to me and=
> makes me cum every time we have sex=E2=80=A6.but I can't cum without manua=
>l stimulation of my clit=E2=80=A6.I know I am somewhat un-moving during sex=
> but want to learn how to rock.

This spamtroll came from

soc.culture.british #504868 (1 more)
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2020 21:47:22 -0800 (PST)
From: alkona modesa <swingersx...@gmail.com>

Jasmin Betts

Dec 2, 2020, 12:38:59 AM12/2/20
On Saturday, September 19, 2020 at 12:06:39 PM UTC+5:30, ariannab...@gmail.com wrote:
> Date local horny women near me. I'm a 30 year old single female looking for man (over 30) for decent relationships, like casual sex. Send me message gets mine.
I am recently divorced from an overly protective guy and am finally free to explore. I am sultry, sensual, slinky, sexy and smart and looking for the same.

The Doctor

Dec 2, 2020, 10:09:57 AM12/2/20
In article <fb76b9ea-e8a5-48dc...@googlegroups.com>,
This spamtroll came from

soc.culture.british #504874 (1 more)
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2020 21:38:58 -0800 (PST)
From: Jasmin Betts <aussieadult...@gmail.com>

Scarlett Boehm

Dec 3, 2020, 3:56:26 AM12/3/20
On Saturday, September 19, 2020 at 12:06:39 PM UTC+5:30, ariannab...@gmail.com wrote:
> Date local horny women near me. I'm a 30 year old single female looking for man (over 30) for decent relationships, like casual sex. Send me message gets mine.
>
> Hit me on : https://www.sexydatingwomen.com/

Pulling my flowery panties to the side so you can slide right in… What side will you choose hunni?? I don't care i love being stuffed from multiple sides hmmmm I am already so wet CUM NOW

The Doctor

Dec 3, 2020, 8:56:11 AM12/3/20
In article <f6b48c45-ceb9-47df...@googlegroups.com>,
Scarlett Boehm <scarle...@gmail.com> wrote:
>On Saturday, September 19, 2020 at 12:06:39 PM UTC+5:30, ariannab...@gmail.=
>com wrote:
>> Date local horny women near me. I'm a 30 year old single female looking f=
>or man (over 30) for decent relationships, like casual sex. Send me message=
> gets mine.=20
>>=20
>Pulling my flowery panties to the side so you can slide right in=E2=80=A6 W=
>hat side will you choose hunni?? I don't care i love being stuffed from mul=
>tiple sides hmmmm I am already so wet CUM NOW

This spamtroll came from

soc.culture.british #504887
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2020 00:56:25 -0800 (PST)
From: Scarlett Boehm <scarle...@gmail.com>