Shomi Kaiser Fucking Video with Golam Farooq Ovee

tooladhuna

Jun 11, 2002, 7:41:36 AM6/11/02
The actress and khanki magee Shomi Kasier is on the verge of
divorce from her malaun husnband Rezwan Rasheed Ringo @ Ornob
Banaerjee from Kolkata India. Their marriage not been very
succesful because habituated to so many man Shomi in her past,
she cannot be satisfied by ONE mere husband. Also she is mukh
gondho very much ..ummmh

He bhanchode husband Ringo used to regularly fuck a maal called
Rupsha before he met Shomi. He used to take Rupsha everywhere and
introduce her as WIFE - but actually they were fucking partner.
Rupsha a true Muslim wanted to make Ringo khatna first before marry
but since he was dilly dallying she fell in love with a German guy
with a biggger laura than Ringo. Desperate Ringo fell in love with
Shomi for Bangladesh passport as his work permit expire - but she
was understanding and till this although convert to Muslim for
marriage he did not katna (so bad for Muslim religion).

Ringo took long time to marry Shomi because his ex Hindu wife in
Kolkata was expecting baby. How cruel this bastrad only one week
after baby born he divorce her to marry Shomi.

Now this great BNP Politician bastard Golam Farooq Ovee a reknown
terrorist, is past fucking boyfriend of Shomi. So much so that there
is video of more than 1 hour showing Ovee chooshing Shomi lovely
boobs and fucking her from both front and back side with olive oil
and lots of cock sucking by Shomi. This video now blackmail to Shomi
to Ovee who claiming she was VIRGIN before fucking with Ringo. Now
Ringo knowing whole truth of her past is going to divorce her. Once
divorce done - the video will be able to see for everybody.

All please pray to Allah and Bhogoban that Ringo divorce Shomi -
then we can all see Shomi video and do our own happy haat maro....
he he he he. If any generous person giving webiste I will put video
on Internetwork...for all Bangalee to see.

By the way Shomi video now with BNP Government as she is niece of the
President of Bangladesh. This is very bad...because B.Chowdhury such
a good man and telling Ringo to forget the past.

Tooladhuna

Virgil

Jul 22, 2002, 9:52:48 AM7/22/02
Shomi Kaiser sues former husband
The Daily Star, July 21, 2002

Actress Shomi Kaiser has filed a family suit against her former
husband Ringo with the Fourth Assistant Judge's court, Dhaka
yesterday claiming Tk 11,50,001 as denmohr and alimony.

Judge (in-charge) SM Ershadul Alam took the lawsuit into
cognisance and ordered it to be transferred to another court for
disposal.

In her complaint, Shomi Kaiser alleged that Ringo, her former
husband, converted to Islam on March 19, 1999, and changed his
name to Redwan Rashid alias Arnab Banerjee alias Ringo, and they
married before the "Notary Public of Dhaka, Bangladesh" on April
15 of the same year. Later, the denmohr amount was settled at Tk
10,00001 and their marriage solemnised in a befitting manner at a
Kazi office on May 31, 1999, and afterwards the marriage was
consummated. But before long, she learnt about Ringo's previous
marriage with his first wife Kakoli Banerjee and also a child from
that marriage. When she (Shomi) wanted to know about the matter
from Ringo, he became very angry with her and abused her both
physically and mentally. Finding no other alternative, she then
sent Ringo a bill of divorcement on January 17 this year. The
divorce came through on May 26 in accordance with the Muslim Law.
Moreover, Shomi served a legal notice through her mother demanding
her denmohr and alimony from Ringo on June 30, but Ringo refused
to pay the money.

On 11 Jun 2002 04:41:36 -0700, toola...@hotmail.com (tooladhuna)

imu...@gmail.com

Aug 12, 2013, 9:59:35 AM8/12/13

qazi....@gmail.com

Nov 28, 2013, 11:26:10 AM11/28/13

sohel....@gmail.com

Feb 18, 2014, 6:37:59 AM2/18/14

khaleque...@gmail.com

Apr 27, 2014, 7:30:13 AM4/27/14

four...@gmail.com

Jul 2, 2014, 3:03:19 AM7/2/14

subas...@gmail.com

Dec 12, 2014, 10:49:37 AM12/12/14

mahboo...@gmail.com

Aug 21, 2015, 5:29:49 AM8/21/15
This post is a bunch of Bullshit, ringo was and still is an asshole and Shomi didn't know what she was getting into.All of you saying shit about her can buy a first class ticket to hell.

harun....@gmail.com

Aug 19, 2016, 4:27:17 AM8/19/16

Dear Tuladuna,
Give me the video to email address<harun....@gmail.com>

msha...@gmail.com

Aug 25, 2016, 9:35:23 AM8/25/16
plz send the video to msha...@gmail.com

mdmahbu...@gmail.com

Aug 30, 2016, 8:24:18 PM8/30/16
Give me video this mail

dipr...@gmail.com

Sep 12, 2016, 2:09:05 AM9/12/16
@Tooladhuna vai.. plz send the video dipr...@gmail.com

rmavubna...@gmail.com

Mar 28, 2017, 12:41:26 PM3/28/17

ratrii...@gmail.com

Sep 3, 2017, 4:10:38 PM9/3/17

ima...@gmail.com

Apr 28, 2018, 7:14:41 PM4/28/18
Give me shomi kaisar and Ringo video link...

enam....@gmail.com

May 13, 2018, 5:02:25 PM5/13/18

mdsaee...@gmail.com

Jul 14, 2018, 2:01:22 PM7/14/18
send me vidio

rubelkh...@gmail.com

Aug 30, 2018, 12:05:47 PM8/30/18
Send this video because I can't believe this news is fake or real

bulbulk...@gmail.com

Oct 21, 2018, 7:31:15 AM10/21/18

bulbulk...@gmail.com

Oct 24, 2018, 6:58:15 AM10/24/18

bulbulk...@gmail.com

Nov 26, 2018, 4:27:43 AM11/26/18
mi

rayha...@gmail.com

Feb 16, 2019, 3:17:03 PM2/16/19
Please sent me this video...

ngw...@gmail.com

Dec 9, 2019, 1:19:02 PM12/9/19
On Tuesday, June 11, 2002 at 5:41:36 PM UTC+6, tooladhuna wrote:
Hey man, I need to talk to you. I need to know the details of the person named Rupsha. Does anybody know anything?