Khaleda's Provocative Warning to B'Desh Government

MWz...@aol.com

Aug 4, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/4/98
Please look for my fresh comments at the last part of this post. Thank you.
W.zaman:

KHALEDA # 2 August 2, 1998
Subject: Re: Khaleda's Provocative Warning to B'desh Government
From: mamu...@aol.com (Mamun1997)
Date: 1998/08/02
Newsgroups: soc.culture.bangladesh
[More Headers]
[Subscribe to soc.culture.bangladesh]
MWzaman wrote:

My (M. Waheeduzzaman)comments: May I respectfully recapitulate the past
heritage of today's BNP. The The Founding Father of today's BNP Major
General- turned-politician-president ZIAUR RAHMAN was the direct beneficiary
of the brutal killing of Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman on August 15,
19975. The then Deputy Chief of Army Staff Major General Ziaur Rahman was
made Chief of Army by the self-declared killers of the the then President of
the Republic. He was also very much favored by our National Traitor Kookheta
Khandaker Mustaque Ahmed. Zia was also the product of subsequent coups and
counter-coups in November 1975. Begum Khaleda Zia's husband had paid
blood-money to the killers of Bangabandhu and the criminals of Jail Killings
in the form of Cash, Promotion, jobs in the diplomatic service and the
passage of 5th Amendment. These trails of Bangabandhu’s BLOOD are well
recorded.

It was Ziaur Rahman under whose direct instruction, Abdul Matin Chodhowry,
the then MP from Rupganj Thana had recruited infamous murderer IMDU GONDA to
exterminate JSD supporters from Kaliganj (then under Dacca district, now
under Gazipur) and Rupganj Thana. With the help of reserved police and
sophisticated arms from the then President Ziaur Rahman, infamous Imdu Gunda
had killed more than 350 inhabitants of Kaliganj and adjacent villages within
a period of less than twenty four months (1979,'80, '81. Many of those
individuals had nothing to do with JSD. The stories of Imdu Goonda's
atrocities can be independently verified from those areas. Imdu goonda was
neither a politician nor a student leader in Kaliganj area. He was a
murderer. With BNP's shelter and sponsorship, he became a terror in the area.
For examples, IMDU GOONDA was the killer of Ali Hussain Talukder, a JSD
leader. He was the killer of Moti Mollah of Tumolia. He was the killer of
Shamsul Hoque of Bhaderty. The tragedy is that IMDU GOONDA used to kill his
victims in broad day light. He was running a death squad. During 1979-'80,
many other BNP leaders started employing Imdu's killing services in the city
of Dhaka and elsewhere. (In fact, Ali Husain Talukder was killed by Imdu in
broad day light in a Barber's Shop at Farm Gate, Tejgaon). Yet the infamous
Imdu Gonda used to accompany Ziaur Rahman in many of the public meetings and
other canal digging activities in and around Kaliganj and Rupganj areas. In
fact, Motin Chowdhury (later Home Minister under Ziaur Rahman's wife) and
Imdu Goonda had created a reign terror in several villages in and around
Kaliganj (for examples, Tumolia, Bhaderty, Boali, Durbati, Arikhola, Phuldi,
SHATANI PARA and Bandha Khola etc). Some people were killed in police
custody. Some of the thugs of Imdu Goonda and Motin Chowdhury were jailed for
life during Ershad's early years. Although Imdu Goonda was hanged to death,
Motin Chowdhury escaped arrest through varios political ploys. This very
Motin Chowdhury, an associate and principal sponsor of Imdu Goonda was made
the Home Minister of Bangladesh during Khaleda Zia’s administration. To the
chagrin of thousands of survivors of BNP sponsored terrorism and peace-loving
people of Kaliganj and Rupganj areas, Begum Khaleda Zia's Government had
pardoned and released those CONVICTED criminals from their life imprisonment.
Althouh Imdu was hanged, some of his thugs are alive and well as BNP thugs.
Those convicted criminals are thankful to Khaleda for releasing them from
life imprisonment.

It is evident that BNP's past is linked to government sponsored terroism. BNP
was armed then and it is an open secret that Khaleda Zia's BNP is heavily
armed now. We know the names of BNP thugs. We also know that those BNP thugs
had threatened the life of Sheikh Hasina in front of the BNP chief. Instead
of making Bangladesh "Arm-Free' or "Shantras Mukta," Khaleda Zia's BNP wants
to get rid of Sheikh Hasina, Prime minister of Bangladesh. On more than one
occasion, BNP goons threatened to make "HASINA MUKTA" Bangladesh.

It is a shame that Begum Khaleda Zia could publicly state that the elected
Government of Sheikh Hasina would face the same fate as in August 15, 1975.
Like her husband, Khaleda Zia continued to pay blood-money to the killers of
Bangabanndhu during the tenure of her Prime Ministership. Only the
beneficiaries and defenders of those killers of Bangabandhu can be engaged in
thretening the elected government of the Republic with the fate of August
killings. It seems to that Khaleda Zia wants to capture power by force
without any regard to the democratic process. Instead of waiting three more
years, Begum Khaleda Zia is now trying to overthrow the present Awami League
Government by employing dirty tricks and turmoils. Of late, Begum Zia is
uttering provocative and irresponible warnings in public forums. I
respectfully request the former head of an elected government to refrain from
spreading such criminally motivated warnings to present Government of
Bangladesh. Respectfully, M. Waheeduzzaman.

My (Mamu...@aol.co)comment

Who is this fucking awami gunda told all garbage stuffs???Respectfully to
awami terrorist don't mention to Bangladeshi people because Bangladeshi
people don't respect awami terorist gunda bahini, mujib bahini, ruckkhi
banini, lal bahini. You and whatever you are mentioning so called
Waheeduzzaman are one of them. awami gunda bahini killed twenty thousands
political opponents during dictator mujib period and also hasina bahini are
killing now. You mentioned 1975, who killed mujib?? not Zia(Great Leader),
part of awami people who were not supported awami behaviour like killing
people, politisation everything, familization everywhere, terorisation all
over Bangladesh, looting people properties. Mustak was minister when
mujib(dictator) was killed, safiullah was army of chief who is now also
minister, he knew everything but he did not do anything and after mujib
killed all awami leader were busy to get post in Mustak Government. so you
should mentioned that awami people killed mujib not ZIA and His party people.
People brought Zia to power with the Sepahi Revolution which is very
remarkable in Bangladesh history. That revolution was needed for Bangladesh
because people were fed up with awami atrocities and same thing people are
also fed up now too, thats why Madam said she won't be surprised if people
do again like 1975 and i think people should and they will.

Subject: Re: Khaleda's Provocative Warning to B'desh Government From:
job...@aol.com (Jobneed) Date: 1998/08/02 Message-ID:
<199808022248...@ladder03.news.aol.com> Newsgroups:
soc.culture.bangladesh [More Headers] [Subscribe to soc.culture.bangladesh]
MWzaman wrote: O PHONY or Nakal MKAL (assuming MKAL707 is original and
genuine) : May I respectfully point out that you are correct that the views
under "my comments," are my views. I am alone responsible for the facts
presented and views expressed. Therefore, the question of confusing others
with my views is totally irrelevant. Yes, I have expressed views at the end
of news item. I also provided some facts to remind the legacy of bloody coups
and counter-coups with today's BNP. The horror stories and death squad of
Imdu Goonda were telivised in Bangladesh through more than one programs. If
you have lived in Bangladesh in 1981-'82, You may not have missed Fazle
Lohani's "Jaadi Kichu Mone Na Koren" in BTV. You may not have missed news
paper coverage of Imdu's atrocities. You may not have missed Imdu's trial in
which was found guilty first degree murders and other horrible crimes.
Subsequently Imdu Goonda was hanged for multiple murders, abductions and
rapes. You may not have missed the hard fact that IMDU GOONDA was not only
hired gun of BNP leaders especially of Abdul Matin Chowdhury (former Home
Minister!) but this very notorious goonda was arrested from the residence of
a BNP minister during the last days of Justice Sattar's impotent Presidency.
Jonab FAKE MKAL000, these are HARD FACTS. These are not Bull Shits. Instead
of name-calling, please come up with YOUR facts and arguments to refute my
facts and arguments. I would like to discuss the performane of Late President
Ziaur Rahman's administration. Yes, Zia had strenghts. But Zia's regime had
also weaknesses. Late President Ziaur Rahman was endowed with good qualities.
Yet his seizure of power and continuation of his control were not free from
blemishes. Any objective assessment of Ziaur Rahman regime need to point out
both the strenghts and weaknesses. Unfortunately, the issue of IMDU goonda is
the hallmark in the tainted history of today's BNP.

Khaleda Zia was elected Prime Minister, and she completed her term as the head
of the Government. It is appropriate to assess her performance as the Prime
Minister of the Republic. It is also imperative to evaluate Khaleda Zia's
performance since she and her BNP were decisively rejected by the people in
general election of June, 1996. Although I have no political agenda of any
kind, it is my legitimate right to express my views about governmental
inefficiency, incompetence, corruption and nepotism. I have also right to
express my views on governmental thuggery and thievery. However, any one has
the right to disagree with my contention. I have no intention of confusing
anyone with my views. Respectfully, M. Waheeduzzaman

JOB...@AOL.COM responds:

Ok MW.. your views but questions are in here the time period you mentioned
mean 1982 when Ershad came power to oust the democratic government with the
conspiracy with Hasina, Hasina welcomed to Ershad that means Hasina
supported and had behind hand. you mentioned about emddu, is nothing do with
BNP, million of million people joined the BNP that time, Emddu he was not
even BNP leader, he was just one of million workers. it was complete
conspiracy by Ershad-Hasina to make BNP's bad reputation to public. You are
talking about democracy, you should not, awami killed democracy by forming
Baksal, Zia is the only person gave multiparty democracy. Hasina supported
military rule when Ershad came power in 1982 and Ershad also said that. we
know very well what kind of democracy awami like, awami like dictator
democracy only they can speak nobody else. Thats why another form Baksal
awami are trying to make now so called consensus gov. When you talking about
Ziaur rahman's weakness, thats fine everyone has weakness but main point is
Zia has more strength than weakness. There is no question about Zia brought
Bangladesh image to internationally that Bangladesh has its own identity,
Bangladesh is not a sikim country which mujib made, Bangladesh can stand
their own foot if he were alive he would and almost did but could not
finished for his Tragedy Dead. He was Hero in battle fields as well as
Politics, so his tragedy dead entire nation was upset where mujib dead entire
nation was happy. You also mentioned about 1996 election that Begum Zia did
not accept, what about 1991 election, did Hasina accept that election
result??? Did Hasina and her party lawmaker were in sangsad??, they were
resigned before term finished. Hasina and your people should not surprised
what opposition triying to do now, awami and hasina made that history thats
why democracy are weak now. BNP's lawmaker are not allowed to speak,
everything are politisation, familisation, white bahini what was before lal
bahini are torturing opposition people, killing, raping. There are no law in
Bangladesh now. Police are politised, they are killing people, raping
children because of awami. awami is using them against opposition people.
Terrorist are everywhere, people are afraid to talk against hasina and her
bahini. people life are jeopardy now. What you will say, is this democracy
government??? I say it is nazis Hitlar democracy.

M. Waheeduzzaman’s Response to MAMUN 997 and JOBNEED (AUGUST 4, 1998):

First, let me write few words in response to Mamun1997, the unworthy scb
netter: I have a name. I have never tried to hide my identity. For the
purpose of identification of my credentials, may I hesitatingly indicate
my academic interest. I express my views on various issues. BNP is one of my
favorite topics. May I respectfully point out that I am currently working on
a book on Bangladesh politics. Besides, I am also editing a volume of most
important articles on Bangladesh Politics since 1971. I studied Economics,
Political Science and Public Administration. I teach both public
administration and political science. Is it a crime to read and write about
Bangladesh ? Is it offensive to hold and express my views? I refuse to be
bullied around.

If your parents did not raise an indecent individual like you, let me know
why I have to be a “FUCKING AWAMI GUNDA” for boldly expressing my views.
Should you have disagreement with my contention, please try to REFUTE them in
the strongest possible language. I don’t know you personally even though I
am familiar with your disjointed, global and redundant postings in scb. Ca
you cite one post in which I have called you names? Recently I vehemently
refuted Isha Khan’s blatant lies and defamatory mischaracterization in the
most harshest language. To the best of my knowledge, I have never employed
“F” word in my rejoinders. Mamun1997, how do know that I am a “Fucking Awami
Gunda”? You write in favor of BNP. Should I characterize you as “F” Goonda of
BNP ? Should I ask your mother to spank you for using indecent language ?
Absolutely not. That’s not the way I have been raised by my parents.
Although my views on BNP and Awami League are at variance with yours, I have
no problem with that. You have your own views and I have mine. Please look
at the mirror before you call another person a gunda for expressing his views
in open forum.

About your comments: YOUR comments are nothing but name-calling. You have
tried to say too many things in global and inconclusive sentences. In view of
this, I have decided to IGNORE your useless and redundant comments at least
at this time. However, feel free to read my response to JOBNEED. I am
respectfully requesting you to refrain from employing dirty street language.
Respectfully submitted, M. Waheeduzzaman (mwz...@aol.com)

My (M. Waheeduzzaman) Response to JOB...@AOL.COM:

Jonab (or Jonaba) Jobneed, you did not at least call “F” gunda of Awami
League. I am neither a “Gunda” nor an Awami Leaguer. I hold views. And I am
not afraid to express my views. I am responding specifically to your comments
on IMDU GUNDA whose atrocities are well recorded by the judicial system of
Bangladesh. Yes, Ershad had used EMDU GOONDA’S atrocities as one of the
excuses for overthrowing the elected Presidency of Justice Abdus Sattar. In
fact, IMDU was arrested from the residence of the then YOUTH MINISTER of
Sattar Government. Yes, Imdu and his gang were prosecuted during Ershad
regime in 1982. As I mentioned in my earlier posting that IMDU was convicted
by Court, and he was hanged to death.

Now let me point out that YOU, the JOBNEED, you are totally WRONG when you
wrongfully asserted that IMDU GOONDA HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH BNP. It is a
blatant lie to say that IMDU was not with BNP. Originally, Imdu and his gang
were thieves. They used to steal in and around ARIKHOLA STATION. After
liberation these thieves took shelter under JSD. I still remember when they
started breaking goods trains in Arikhola station in and around 1974. At that
time they also looted late night trains in Arikhola station. Taking full
advantage of internal fight in JSD of Kaliganj, IMDU Gunda had challenged the
mainstream JSD leadership in 1978. It was in late 1978 when Abdul Motin
Chowdhury of Rupganj had recruited this very IMDU GUNDA as BNP thug to
eliminate JSD influence from Tumulia Union and Nagari Union (these unions were
located near Kaliganj, far away from Rupganj proper) of Rupganj Thana.

Jobneed, I challenge you or anyone in the Internet about Imdu Goonda’s
affiliation with BNP. Throughout 1979 and 1980 Imdu goonda used to accompany
President Ziaur Rahman in meetings. He sat in the dias with Zia in at least
half a dozen meetings in Kaliganj area. I am from proper Kaliganj area. I am
personally aware of BNP sponsored atrocities under Imdu's’ leadership.
Unfortunately, Imdu’s weapons were supplied by reserved police. On more than
one occasions, Imdu and his gang along with special police force had
launched frontal attacks on JSD workers in 1 979 and 1980. Some of the
opponents of Imdu, especially JSD workers were beaten to death in Rupganj
Thana under special instruction of Imdu and Abdul Motin Chowdhury. Imdu’s
personal enemies were shot to death. I am aware of several killings in which
Imdu beheaded the dead bodies. He abducted wives of several individuals
including Sitara Begum, wife of his neighbor.The year 1980 was the worst.
Many people had to leave their homes for months in order to avoid Imdu’s
attacks. The atrocities he had committed in his own village (Shatani Para)
and village of JSD leader Ali Husain Talukder (TUMULIA) can be compared with
of Pakistani genocide of 1971. Only the victims and survivors know the whole
truth. And I will tell more about the nature and extent of BNP sponsored
brutalities and atrocities during 1979, 1980, and 1981.

May I point out that Imdu not only joined BNP, he even demanded to be
nominated for MP from Kaliganj Thana. Mr. Momen Khan had saved the people of
Kaliganj from such disgrace. On Mr. Khan’s recommendation, Ziaur Rahman had
nominated Mr. Muklesur Rahman Jitu Mia for MP seat from Kaliganj (he won ).
Jobneed, you should have been very careful before you took the liberty of
disowning IMDU GOONDA whose cohorts were released from rigorous imprisonment
and life sentences by BEGUM KHALEDA ZIA in 1992. What a SHAME ! Most of
Imdu’s cohorts are presently working as BNP thugs and tormentors even though
the situation is much better in Kaliganj.

Respectfully submitted for the perusal of the readers, M. Waheeduzzaman

Jobneed

Aug 5, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/5/98
Misleader wrote mean MWzaman

Mr. Misleader writer:
Your personal views same as awami leader speak in the meeting, so why are you
denying you are not chamcha of awami. Don't you think you are so smart that
people can't understand?? Anyway, why did you start your writing from 1978 to
1982, why not from 1972, when mujib bahini was killing lots of people, raping
women, looting people reliefs goods even mujib also confessed he did not get
his blanket. you are very serious about immdu, as i said before immdu was not
any important person in BNP, he was one person. Did you write in your book what
so called 'Bangladesh politics something like that mujib son kamal went to
kidnapped one army officer wife, that officer complained to mujib and mujib
said he does not care???? did you mention also in your book kamal went to loot
bank and then he caught by police but police did not know he is son of mujib??,
did you mention in your book mujib killed unknown amount of political
opponents??, did you mention in your book about lal bahini, rukhkhi bahini
which is comare to german nazzi bahini??? I guess not because you are writing
about how to destroy BNP but you can't, people are very smart now. They know
who you are and your motive and who is behind you. You know awami people like
you always give big big lecture but they never follow that, this is their
policy, they know how to mislead people. Now people are very smart and they
have own capability to understand their(awami people) motive, their conspiracy.
Like you there are some intelectual in our society always disturb people lives.
We don't believe those misleading intelectuals anymore. Anyway, keep trying but
you will get positive response from your beloved awami people and hasina and
might be big prize and you better rush to finish because people are preparing
to revolt against hasina, so you will loss your effort and money okkk
misleader. bye

MKAL707

Aug 5, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/5/98
Dear Dr. M Wzaman,

Thank you for the best possible reply to the BNP/Freedom Party bullying.

Looking forward to read your book. Best wishes,

MKAL707
SCB bibek

PS. Why don't you forward your concern/request to Daily Star/Independent?

Angkon

Aug 8, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/8/98
W Zaman,
Pls don't get annoyed on this block headed stupid. What you expect from a guy
who's
teacher is Amanullah Aman. His parents tried
their best. But,you know, some guys are
like that. Spoiled,Obnoxious, you know.
I am so sorry for these kinda BNPites.
Reasonless 'GOARR'.
VROSTO JOANMER NOASHTAMIE.

parth...@gmail.com

Jan 30, 2015, 4:20:15 PM1/30/15
Hello there,

I don't know you, none, even from where you're writing the topics on 80's Kaligonj facts.
I have no idea you still write on these pages or not. But some story is directly linked with me. Let me introduce myself-
My Name is Partha. The JSD leader "Ali Hossain Talukder" you talked about is my beloved father whom I even can't remember his face. The barbar shop you mentioned in one para where he was murdered, he went there to cut my hair. I will not interfere to you your arguments between the two parties. Just to let you know that IMDU took my entire life in such a pain only he knows who is such victims. Now I grown up, I have two kids. I love them even above God. Sometime I think perhaps my father also loved me like this. You cannot own this love in exchange of anything on earth. When I hug my kids sometime i feel that my father is holding me so tight to his chest.

The only part of your discussion where I would like to enter that IMDU was supported by then BNP or not. I can verify that this is true. I heard from my family source when Zia failed to convince my father to join him he picked up Imdu to eliminate JSD in that area.

keeping wish to continue...bye