Re: Bengali Muslims killed Bihari Muslims as brutally as Pakistani Army killed East Pakistanis

DMJoshi

Jun 22, 2011, 1:25:52 AM6/22/11
On Jun 22, 1:43 am, Mirza Ghalib <mghali...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Jun 21, 12:49 pm, DMJoshi <josh...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Writes a Bengali Hindu.
>
> > "atrocities took place in the towns of Chittagong, Khulna, Santahar
> > and Jessore during and after the 10-month war"
>
> > "men, women and children were massacred on the basis of ethnicity and
> > the killings were executed with shocking bestiality."
>
> >http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-south-asia-13417170
>
> Nothing shocking in it. You are witnessing Muslim upon Muslim
> violence to this day. They do not need even ethnicity as a basis
> now. Just yesterday 12 Pakis died in a blast created by Paki and/or
> Afghan Muslims.

General impression created so far is that Biharis from very beginning
were with Pakistani military.

After all we know how those who moved to Karachi are treated by
Punjabis.

Perhaps things are different in West Pakistan because of so many
indigenous ethnicities.

> Jessore (and Khulna) wwere Hindu majority districts of old
> Bengal. Thanks to Nehru Chacha's eagerness to become a p.m.
> he did not protest to the Radcliffe commission.

DMJoshi

Jun 22, 2011, 2:15:08 AM6/22/11
On Jun 22, 1:43 am, Mirza Ghalib <mghali...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Jun 21, 12:49 pm, DMJoshi <josh...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Writes a Bengali Hindu.
>
> > "atrocities took place in the towns of Chittagong, Khulna, Santahar
> > and Jessore during and after the 10-month war"
>
> > "men, women and children were massacred on the basis of ethnicity and
> > the killings were executed with shocking bestiality."
>
> >http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-south-asia-13417170
>
> Nothing shocking in it. You are witnessing Muslim upon Muslim
> violence to this day. They do not need even ethnicity as a basis
> now. Just yesterday 12 Pakis died in a blast created by Paki and/or
> Afghan Muslims.
>
> Jessore (and Khulna) wwere Hindu majority districts of old
> Bengal. Thanks to Nehru Chacha's eagerness to become a p.m.
> he did not protest to the Radcliffe commission.

Could it be that they did not have heart to go to the World Court for
justice lest their own black deeds come out in open?

Mirza Ghalib

Jun 22, 2011, 2:13:01 PM6/22/11

There were undoubtably, many Biharis in Paki Military. The
term Bihari does not mean only from Bihar, but the Bengalis lumped
all non-Bengali speaking Muslims under this title. It is, of course,
true that most of these 'Bihai' Muslims were from Bihar, having fled
after the 1946 anti-Muslim riots in Bihar.

Because of their linguistic affinity with West Pakis, they
were accorded a higher status than the Bengalis, and usually
favored by the Punjabis also for police and paramilitary services.
In turn, the Bihari shunned integration with the locals, and returned
the favor by remaining steadfastly loyal to West Pak. During the
1971 uprising they launched a counter-revolutionary operation
under the banner of "Al-Badr", engaging in assassination of Bangla
revolutionaries, and providing undercover info to the Pak military
seeking to crush the rebellion.

Mirza Ghalib

Jun 22, 2011, 2:17:37 PM6/22/11
On Jun 21, 11:15 pm, DMJoshi <josh...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jun 22, 1:43 am, Mirza Ghalib <mghali...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> Could it be that they did not have heart to go to the World Court for
> justice lest their own black deeds come out in open?

The world court does not investigate atrocities during internecine
violence, and rightly so. In this case how are they going to determine
which Muslim is "good" and which bad? This kind of violence is
now so much a routine affair, nobody, except the victims, even takes
notice.

Satish Kumar

Jun 27, 2011, 2:03:21 PM6/27/11
On Jun 25, 2:31 pm, Rakesh <rtiwary...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> [...]
> unforgivable part is that this was state policy.
>
> I have never managed to understand what Sarmila wanted to do with this
> kind of a book. Surely, it will be a best seller in Pakistan. All
> military colleges, institutes and academies will buy the book and tell
> the rest of us who are critical of the institution how an Indian had
> better things to say about it.”
> ###################################
>
> Ayesha Siddiqa could have added (unfortunately she did not) that
> contrary to Sarmila's contention, India was the one party that acted
> with complete honor during the tragic events of 1971. It acted
> decisively to stop the Pakistan Army from using India as a dumping
> ground for unwanted East Pakistanis even as it put an end to
> colonialism in East Pakistan.
>
> Fortunately, Sarmila Bose isn't the only one to research the topic. It
> has been well researched not just by Bangladeshis and Indians, but
> even by Pakistanis and by researchers in the rest of the world. If her
> conclusions had been objective, Pakistan wouldn't have had to wait for
> so many decades for a redemption of Yahya Khan's murderous regime.
>
> Pakistan's official report on 1971 (Hamood ur Rehman Commission
> Report) was deemed so shameful for Pakistan and the Pakistan Army
> alike that  it was not declassified for decades until an Indian
> newspaper published the details (In 1999). Here is a quote from the
> Hamood ur Rehman Commission Report that should put Sarmila Bose's
> research in perspective:
>
> ###################################
> “The excesses committed by the Pakistani Army fall into the following
> categories:
>
> *  (a) Excessive use of force and fire power in Dacca during the night
> of the 25th and 26th of March 1971 when the military operation was
> launched.
>
> *  (b) Senseless and wanton arson and killings in the countryside
> during the course of the “sweeping operations” following the military
> action.
>
> *  (c) Killing of intellectuals and professionals like doctors,
> engineers, etc and burying them in mass graves not only during early
> phases of the military action but also during the critical days of the
> war in December 1971.
>
> *  (d) Killing of Bengali Officers and men of the units of the East
> Bengal Regiment, East Pakistan Rifles and the East Pakistan Police
> Force in the process of disarming them, or on pretence of quelling
> their rebellion.
>
> *  (e) Killing of East Pakistani civilian officers, businessmen and
> industrialists, or their mysterious disappearance from their homes by
> or at the instance of Army Officers performing Martial Law duties.
>
> *  (f) Raping of a large number of East Pakistani women by the
> officers and men of the Pakistan army as a deliberate act of revenge,
> retaliation and torture.
>
> *  (g) Deliberate killing of members of the Hindu minority.”

"India was the only aggressor in 1971," wrote Sarmila Bose in her book
"Dead Reckoning: Memories of the 1971 Bangladesh War.

An article in the Sunday Guardian alleges bias of on the part of
Sarmila Bose - "How many unbiased academics co-author articles with ex-
US ambassadors advocating for the sale of F-16 fighter aircraft to
Pakistan, as Bose did in 2005?"

Sounds like Sarmila Bose might be a kin of the redoubtable Arundahati
Roy !!

Here's the Sunday Guardian article:

26-6-2011

Bose is more Pakistani than Jinnah the Quaid
By Zafar Sobhan

It is possible that Dead Reckoning: Memories of the 1971 Bangladesh
War by Sarmila Bose is the definitive impartial account of
Bangladesh's liberation war that the author smugly claims it to be.
But if her previous scholarship on 1971 is anything to go by, I
wouldn't count on it.

The reason that I doubt her grandiose and self-satisfied claim is that
her previously published work on 1971 is replete with shoddy research
and riddled with bias. Indeed, her arguments in her two articles
published in Economic and Political Weekly (EPW) on 1971 are so
specious and her stated methodology so laughably amateurish that it is
hard to credit that they are the work of a historian who even aspires
to impartiality.

Nor does Bose's previous history support her claim that she is an
unbiased academic, concerned solely with setting the record straight.
How many unbiased academics co-author articles with ex-US ambassadors
advocating for the sale of F-16 fighter aircraft to Pakistan, as Bose
did in 2005?

Now, Bose is perfectly entitled to her viewpoint that Pakistan gets a
bum rap from analysts, and that, especially in India, it is important
to question and deconstruct the simplistic goodies versus baddies
narrative that she feels dominates the discourse surrounding 1971 and
South Asian geo-politics in general. But, whatever else it is,
scholarship aimed at furthering this particular agenda is anything but
impartial and unbiased.

Her two EPW articles on 1971 are laughably one-sided and have been
thoroughly eviscerated by critics. As Nayanika Mookherjee of Durham
University points out in her response to Bose's piece (also published
in EPW), the very title of Bose's first article "Anatomy of Violence:
Analysis of Civil War in East Pakistan in 1971" is indicative of her
bias, as by using the terms "civil war" and "East Pakistan" Bose
apparently refuses to recognise the Bangladeshi government-in-exile's
10 April 1971 proclamation of independence, showing clear partiality
to the Pakistani viewpoint.

Everywhere in her two EPW articles Bose gives priority to Pakistani
accounts and dismisses Bangladeshi ones. Pakistani accounts are
unquestioningly accepted and where there is a conflict in views, Bose
treats the Pakistani version as both Gospel truth as well as evidence
of the unreliability of the Bangladeshi account, a rhetorical trick
which a grade-schooler could see through.

Bose takes at face value the transparently self-serving accounts of
the Pak military and consistently dismisses Bangladeshi accounts as
being unlikely or not credible, the criteria apparently being her own
subjective judgment. She is uniformly sympathetic to the Pak viewpoint
and hostile to the Bangladeshi one.

Sarmila Bose

Bose's most controversial "finding" in her EPW pieces was the fact
that in the case studies she analysed she was not able to find any
evidence of rape, which, if extrapolated to the war as a whole, would
make it unique in the history of conflict. So absurd was this finding
that she was forced to subsequently qualify it, but the fact that her
"findings" were so outlandish did not apparently incline her to
question her obviously faulty methodology.

Bose has since gone on record questioning the official number of rapes
(estimated as between 200, 000-400, 000) with the specious reasoning
that it would not have been possible for Pakistani soldiers to rape so
many in such a short period of time, nonsensical reasoning which is
rendered even more problematic by the fact that she undercounts the
number of Pak soldiers by two-thirds.

What makes Bose's shoddy scholarship even harder to stomach is her
preening self-importance and smug superiority. She suggests that her
work is ground-breaking, the only impartial scholarship extant on
1971, and rubbishes or dismisses anything else, a position as
offensive as it is incorrect.

There is no doubt that more research needs to be done on 1971 and that
much of the nationalist historiography is indeed questionable. The
official death count of three million is unlikely to stand close
scrutiny and certainly there were horrendous atrocities also committed
by pro-liberation elements.

But something tells me that nothing produced by a scholar who has
shown such naked bias and partiality in the past and whose scholarship
is so flawed and methodology so wilfully obtuse is going to be worth
much.

I could be wrong and I will withhold judgment on Dead Reckoning until
I read it. But I am already plenty familiar with Sarmila Bose's work —
and her record as apologist for the Pak military establishment does
not inspire me with much confidence.

http://www.sunday-guardian.com/analysis/bose-is-more-pakistani-than-jinnah-the-quaid

Satish Kumar

Jun 29, 2011, 12:04:39 PM6/29/11
On Jun 25, 2:31 pm, Rakesh <rtiwary...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Jun 25, 12:41 am, Satish Kumar <sk_c...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > Here's an interesting Al Jazeera article on the book:
>
> It is  shocking to learn that the author (an Indian Hindu) wrote,
> "India was the only aggressor in 1971". Indian officials have ample
> reasons to be miffed by the book. The Al Jazeera article has done well
> to point that out.

It is indeed astounding that an Indian Hindu author would indulge in
revisionism by alleging that "India was the only aggressor in 1971".
Sarmila Bose sounds like a kin of our redoubtable Arundhati Roy.

A recent article in the Sunday Guardian, commenting on Sarmila Bose's
book of infamy, has rightly pointed to her bias by asking the
question, "How many unbiased academics co-author articles with ex-US

ambassadors advocating for the sale of F-16 fighter aircraft to

Pakistan, as Bose did in 2005?" No wonder that Sarmila Bose is being
wined and dined (and quoted) incessantly by Pakistan's military
establishment.

Here's the Sunday Guardian article:

http://www.sunday-guardian.com/analysis/bose-is-more-pakistani-than-jinnah-the-quaid

Sunday Guardian, UK
SUNDAY, JUNE 26, 2011

Sarmila Bose

> [...]
> > country's government-sponsored news agency, Bangladesh Sangbad
> > Sangstha (BSS).
>
> > No bookseller has so far put Dead Reckoning on their shelves in
> > Bangladesh.
>
> > Even in Calcutta and other Bengali-dominated cities in India, the book
> > is not to be seen.
>
> > "Bengalis across the border will only have hate for her," says Bimal
> > Pramanik, a "freedom fighter" who now lives in India and runs a centre
> > for research on India-Bangladesh relations. "She is untruthful and
> > with a purpose."
>
> > Sarmila Bose denies all charges flung at her and says she has only
> > "tried to correct the course of contemporary history".  A claim few
> > will endorse in Bangladesh or Indian Bengal.
>
> > Stereotypes versus truth
>
> > Rubaiyat Hossain's Meherjaan is innocuous by comparison, but it has
> > generated as much angst in a country which prides its Bengali heritage
> > and where the atrocities of the Pakistan army is still recent memory.
>
> > Bangladesh's official history says nearly three million Bengalis –
> > Hindus, Muslims and Christians – died in the 1971 civil war, and
> > nearly half a million women were raped.
>
> > "I liked the movie, but since I am a freedom fighter and scores of my
> > friends disliked the film, I decided to withdraw it from cinema halls
> > in Bangladesh," says Habibur Rehman Khan, the distributor of
> > Meherjaan.
>
> > That means the film will make no money, despite a a cast of stars from
> > India, like Jaya Bachan and Victor Banerji – both Bengalis, but big in
> > Bollywood.
>
> > Bangladeshi feminist groups say the film trivialises the atrocities on
> > women by the Pakistani army when it runs the story of Meher, a Bengali
> > girl who falls in love with a Pakistani soldier, and is then
> > humiliated by her family when this is discovered.
>
> > "I was raped several times by Pakistani soldiers, and I cannot stand
> > this soft corner for Pakistanis in the film," said sculptor Ferdous
> > Priyabashini.
>
> > Rubaiyat Hossain is candid about her woes.
>
> > "I tried to break out of the stereotype of the Bengali hero versus
> > Pakistani brute in the backdrop of the 1971 war, and that is what my
> > countrymen are so upset with," she said.
>
> > "What she thinks is stereotype is actually the truth. The Pakistanis
> > killed us like flies and raped our women like beasts. They even
> > massacred our intellectuals just before they surrendered," said Awami
> > League's minister Jehangir Kabir Nanak.
>
> > Unlike Japan or Germany apologising for their military excesses during
> > the Second World War, Pakistan has not apologised for the atrocities
> > of its army in 1971.
>
> > Many liberal Pakistanis, including cricket hero Imran Khan, want
> > Islamabad to do so and bury the bad blood of 1971.
>
> > But the Pakistan army top brass refuses to oblige.
>
> > Until that happens, neither Dead Reckoning nor Meherjaan will find
> > admirers in Bangladesh – or in Indian Bengal.

Satish Kumar

Jul 1, 2011, 7:30:27 AM7/1/11
On Jun 30, 1:19 am, "Arindam Banerjee" <adda1...@bigpond.com> wrote:
> "Mirza Ghalib" <mghali...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Jun 26, 4:26 pm, Arindam Banerjee <adda1...@bigpond.com> wrote:

> > > It is shocking to learn that the author (an Indian Hindu) wrote,
> > > "India was the only aggressor in 1971". Indian officials have ample
> > > reasons to be miffed by the book. The Al Jazeera article has done well
> > > to point that out.
>
> > It is sad and shameful to find a descendant of Subhas Bose writing
> > such lies and rubbish - but this is an unprincipled einsteinan world
> > where lies repeated a thousand times become truth!
>
> > 93000 Pakistani thugs were captured and kept in Namkom near Ranchi.
> > They got a reputation for bad behaviour in that period. Tikka Khan's
> > prouncement in 1971 was well known to all of us then, "We shall leave
> > behind a generation of bastards". They worked hard at that, till they
> > were stopped by the Mukti Bahini and the Indian Army. During the
> > Pakistani occupation, 10 million refugees had to flee the country and
> > were sheltered in India. Many horrible stories about rape and murder
> > were reported and printed in the Indian media. The cowardly Pakistani
> > army surrendered as quickly as they could. All these are facts that
> > are impossible to deny.
>
> > Arindam Banerjee
>
> As far as I know Subhas Bose married only once, to a
> German woman whose name is Anita. There is a Wiki
> article on her (search for Anita Bose Pfaff). This woman (Sarmila
> mentions her mother somewhere in the text, and she appears
> to be an Indian, certainly not the German-born woman
>
> Anita, who was born in 1942, is married to Professor Martin Pfaff,
> formerly a Green Party member of the Bundestag, the German
> parliament. They have three children: Peter Arun, Thomas
> Krishna and Maya Carina.[2] Anita Bose was brought up by
> her mother as her father, Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose,
> was engulfed in the struggle for India's independence.
>
> Unless Subhas Bose married before leaving India for good, Sarmila
> Bose is not related to her, or may be a distant relative.
>
> AB: She is the great-neice of Subhas Chandra Bose.  Not a direct descendant
> of course, but not a distant relative either.  She also has a brilliant
> scholastic record.

Sarmila Bose is the granddaughter of Sarat Bose (Subhas Bose's elder
brother). Her father Sisir Bose helped Subhas Bose flee India in 1941.

Sarmila Bose has two brothers. One is Sugata Bose, a professor at
Harvard married to Pakistani scholar Ayesha Jalal who teaches at
Tufts. The other brother is with LSE.

Nusrat, Rowayton, Connecticut

Jul 2, 2011, 11:19:45 AM7/2/11

You guys forced me to look up her bio and regrettably I found her to
be an Islamist at heart, what is worse she is also a half Sikh.
Hope the fancy schools driven by giving unearned credit to minority
students should show slightly more care than the idiots have done to
date.
I am still seething from their foolhardy rewarding of funds and fame
to another moron aka the Cannibal who made it to the White House and
changed the worlds for the worst.

DMJoshi

Jul 2, 2011, 11:30:00 AM7/2/11
On Jul 2, 4:19 pm, "Nusrat, Rowayton, Connecticut"

<rizvi...@optonline.net> wrote:
.
> I am still seething from their foolhardy rewarding of funds and fame
> to another moron aka the Cannibal who made it to the White House and
> changed the worlds for the worst.

Would the other guy have nuked Mecca or showered it with Pig Poo.

Have you recognised that in your hatred for "nigga" you without
writing as much you equal American White Trash Jay Stevens.

Nusrat, Rowayton, Connecticut

Jul 3, 2011, 4:42:47 AM7/3/11
On Sat, 2 Jul 2011 08:30:00 -0700 (PDT), DMJoshi <jos...@gmail.com>
wrote:

The other guy was not a Muslim was he nor was he an Islamic
sympathizer.
I fail to see why you are comparing me with Jay Steven?

DMJoshi

Jul 3, 2011, 5:19:45 AM7/3/11
On Jul 3, 9:42 am, "Nusrat, Rowayton, Connecticut"
<rizvi...@optonline.net> wrote:
> On Sat, 2 Jul 2011 08:30:00 -0700 (PDT), DMJoshi <josh...@gmail.com>

> wrote:
>
> >On Jul 2, 4:19 pm, "Nusrat, Rowayton, Connecticut"
> ><rizvi...@optonline.net> wrote:
> >.
> >> I am still seething from their foolhardy rewarding of funds and fame
> >> to another moron aka the Cannibal who made it to the White House and
> >> changed the worlds for the worst.
>
> >Would the other guy have nuked Mecca or showered it with Pig Poo.
>
> >Have you recognised that in your hatred for "nigga" you without
> >writing as much you equal American White Trash Jay Stevens.
>
> The other guy was not a Muslim was he nor was he an Islamic
> sympathizer.

American establishment has the tradition of supporting, using Muslims.
At least this guy is not doing that. He is better accepted in India
and by Indians than Bush was.

> I fail to see why you are comparing me with Jay Steven?

Surely he expresses his hatred towards Obama than you do, but both
harbour hatred towards some one elected by their country's younger
more socially concious generations.

I am aware of the predilection of South Asian to have contempt for
anything African. Whites could manage to live with Africans but South
Asians could not unless the whites are there.

Yes I know Africans were brought in India as slaves by Muslim rulers,
but surely Muslims of India need to rise about that mentality.

What I find strange about your posts against Obama is that I never saw
in them any details of him hurting US in economic terms. Only
possibility left for me to ponder is that you have Health Insurance
bought with your own money and you do not like Obama making it easy
for poor and Old Americans having some kind of Health Insurance.

Bit late. So will check this later in the day.

Nusrat, Rowayton, Connecticut

Jul 3, 2011, 7:35:17 AM7/3/11
On Sun, 3 Jul 2011 02:19:45 -0700 (PDT), DMJoshi <jos...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>> >On Jul 2, 4:19�pm, "Nusrat, Rowayton, Connecticut"
>> ><rizvi...@optonline.net> wrote:
>> >.
>>
>> >Would the other guy have nuked Mecca or showered it with Pig Poo.
>>
>> >Have you recognised that in your hatred for "nigga" you without
>> >writing as much you equal American White Trash Jay Stevens.
>>
>> The other guy was not a Muslim was he nor was he an Islamic
>> sympathizer.
>
>American establishment has the tradition of supporting, using Muslims.
>At least this guy is not doing that. He is better accepted in India
>and by Indians than Bush was.

Arabs, at least the Saudis have made good bets in US politics. They
gave generously for Bush to get elected. After 9/11 Bush used
everything in his power to deflect public anger away from the Saudi
rulers and blamed Terrorists and a new term Al Quida was coined.

> I fail to see why you are comparing me with Jay Steven?
>
>Surely he expresses his hatred towards Obama than you do, but both
>harbour hatred towards some one elected by their country's younger
>more socially concious generations.

Unlike you Jay and I are both exposed to this Ghetto born and bred
idiot talking his stupid nonsense incessantly.
He is blaming Wall St. for most of our problem all the while
taking cash from his biggest contributor the giant Blackstone Group,
the biggest private banking firm.
The idiots who voted for him learned the hard way how bad their choice
has been.

>I am aware of the predilection of South Asian to have contempt for
>anything African. Whites could manage to live with Africans but South
>Asians could not unless the whites are there.

>Yes I know Africans were brought in India as slaves by Muslim rulers,
>but surely Muslims of India need to rise about that mentality.
>
>What I find strange about your posts against Obama is that I never saw
>in them any details of him hurting US in economic terms. Only
>possibility left for me to ponder is that you have Health Insurance
>bought with your own money and you do not like Obama making it easy
>for poor and Old Americans having some kind of Health Insurance.

Perhaps this should help you to open your eyes.

Subject: Fwd: DIRECTLY FROM LONDON..

The Obamas took on last week's trip to Europe an entourage of 500
staff members, shocking the British press (newspaper article below).
This is a partial list of the things they brought with them to London:
" - 200 Secret Service agents,
" - 6 physicians,
" - the Presidential helicopter,
" - Airforce One,
" - Marine One,
" - the Presidential limo (called the Beast),
" - a fleet of 35 vehicles/decoys,
" - 4 speech writers,
" - 12 teleprompters,
" - the White House Chef,
" - the kitchen staff and
" - their own food and water.
If you're not sure what "big government" implies, this is it!!

Have you read about this in your local newspaper?
Or, have you seen this reported on TV?
Can you imagine the impact to taxpayers, as only 50% of us pay taxes?

"Obama would never had done this if he didn't believe this was Whitys
money.
BTW, bad as Obama has been for the whites his election has been a
disaster for the blacks who got the brunt of bad economy."

DMJoshi

Jul 3, 2011, 11:00:21 AM7/3/11
On Jul 3, 12:35 pm, "Nusrat, Rowayton, Connecticut"
<rizvi...@optonline.net> wrote:

> >> The other guy was not a Muslim was he nor was he an Islamic
> >> sympathizer.
>
> >American establishment has the tradition of supporting, using Muslims.
> >At least this guy is not doing that. He is better accepted in India
> >and by Indians than Bush was.
>
> Arabs, at least the Saudis have made good bets in US politics. They
> gave generously for Bush to get elected. After 9/11 Bush used
> everything in his power to deflect public anger away from the Saudi
> rulers and blamed Terrorists and a new term Al Quida was coined.

I am not sure how much it is recognised that US (and UK) are facing
the after effects of everything they put in to kill Sadam and millions
of other Iraqis. Of course you would say any money spent resulting in
killings of Muslims is well spent. Only time you felt some compassion
when in 2002 Modi looked the other ways when killings started after
Godhra train burning.

> > I fail to see why you are comparing me with Jay Steven?
>

> >Surely he expresses his hatred towards Obama more than you do, but

> > both harbour hatred towards some one elected by their country's
> >younger more socially concious generations.
>
> Unlike you Jay and I are both exposed to this Ghetto born and bred
> idiot

You could have added nigga, cannibal, etc.
Wonder if you have some proof of him being cannibal. I am sure Jay
will publicise it on every news group.

> talking his stupid nonsense incessantly.
> He is blaming Wall St. for most of our problem all the while
> taking cash from his biggest contributor the giant Blackstone Group,
> the biggest private banking firm.
> The idiots who voted for him learned the hard way how bad their choice
> has been.

Soon we will have proof, if yours is a wishful thinking.
Financial Institutions became exposed even before he was elected.
Only thing sacrosanct in America is not to talk about military
adventures of America to contain commies. The latter in China had last
laugh.

Of course I would have clapped if Obama and his wife would have
travelled economy class by commercial flight, but is Obam spending
twice his predecessor spent on themselves?

> "Obama would never had done this if he didn't believe this was Whitys
> money.
> BTW, bad as Obama has been for the whites his election has been a
> disaster for the blacks who got the brunt of bad economy."

On June 1, 2011 Jay started a thread "How Obamacare is hurting the
patient-physician relationship - Statement by Jane Orient, MD". In
less than an hour poster P.Rajah converted it to " Visits to the
Emergency Room: Bush-care, Canada-care, and UK-care compared". I took
opportunity to learn about what happened to Healthcare in US. Poster
Sid9 http://groups.google.com/groups/profile?hl=en&enc_user=y4p3rBIAAAAkxRxF7tzetpOlP4gULovzpbyajUBv9M9XLUB2gqkZmQ
was very patient to tell me about it giving references.
I could only wish that those who benefited from Obama's legislation
will get active and defeat Tea Party.

DMJoshi

Jul 3, 2011, 11:09:51 AM7/3/11
<rizvi...@optonline.net> wrote:

> I fail to see why you are comparing me with Jay Steven?

NR I came to know as one advocating nuking Mecca and the moved onto
showering the stone with pig poo. Lately I have read him advocating
gassing every Muslim on earth.
JS will join NR if NR gives up his Muslim name.

So how do they compare on Muslims.

Of course it is difficult to describe ferocity of their hatred for
current American president.

Myself, Mallu. Yourself?

Jul 3, 2011, 12:59:19 PM7/3/11

The POTUS is the President of _all_ Americans once the election is over.
Any black/white, rich/poor and other garbage, tax-and-spend, issues end
after the election. Period. Get behind the office and not the
person/personality and/or party. Unfortunately, the highly polarized
polity in this country does have a hard time getting out hard positions
taken in the run up to the election. Grin and bear it, you've got just
another year or so to remedy the situation.

"Ghetto born and bred"? In this day and age, this is truly a low blow,
and really far from the truth. Obama is smart - one doesn't get into
Columbia and Harvard without smarts. However, he is a Chicago
politician, and a Demoncrat at that, which makes for less than a clean
image. But, Obama is spot on when he lays the blame at the feet of Wall
St. - the greedy ubercapitalist folks here outdo any politician. I doubt
if Republicans would have fared any better with Dubya's "legacy". Maybe
Mitt has a chance in 2012. Heh, people who see only black and white
might have issues with a Mormon President. :-)

As for Jay Stevens, Rajah has pointed out phony Doc's true Hawaiian flip
flop routine. Phony Doc simply hates all Presidents, and possibly hates
this country too. I truly doubt if the cut-and-paste Ph.D. (Phony Doc)
has the gray matter to really dig into any issue and critically examine
it - copious amounts of cut and paste, and presumably a day job, should
leave no time to examine anything. Until then, dhanyavaad for the
defense of Ph.D. He is best left alone to troll newsgroups with toxic
garbage.

Fair enough. What, in your opinion, is the right size of the
entourage/portable White House in a foreign land? We are not talking
about some tinpot dictator, who is only worthy of a smelly cab ride from
the airport.

> Have you read about this in your local newspaper?
> Or, have you seen this reported on TV?
> Can you imagine the impact to taxpayers, as only 50% of us pay taxes?
>

> "Obama would never had done this if he didn't believe this was Whitys
> money.
> BTW, bad as Obama has been for the whites his election has been a
> disaster for the blacks who got the brunt of bad economy."

This is really an unfair statement. There is _nothing_ in the public
record and _nothing_ in Obama's public conduct that suggests something
as crass as "Whitey's money" being his reason for the currently bad
economy. Obama is still working his way out of the hole dug by Dubya,
and he has a large number of Americans unwilling to live within their means.

My two cents.

--
VB, Just itchy
'ome=shanty

DMJoshi

Jul 3, 2011, 2:12:17 PM7/3/11
On Jul 3, 5:59 pm, "Myself, Mallu. Yourself?"

<KalluMallu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 7/3/2011 4:35 AM, Nusrat, Rowayton, Connecticut wrote:

> > Unlike you Jay and I are both exposed to this Ghetto born and bred
> > idiot

> "Ghetto born and bred"? In this day and age, this is truly a low blow,

> and really far from the truth. Obama is smart - one doesn't get into
> Columbia and Harvard without smarts.

Did Obama get any financial support from state or the universities
because he was a "Ghetto born and bred" and despite being an "idiot"
given admission? What about his wife? Did she get any undue advantage
similar to Obama in her education.

In India well heeled people do run down their untouchables and forest
living folks because Ambedkar managed to get into Indian Constitution
reservation in education despite low scores in qualifying examinations
and then later on in life promotions ahead of brahmins and such. We
have one brahmin/kshatriya poster here who though have moved out of
India 25 years back occasionally cannot hide his venom towards those
given promotions over him because of the state policy.

Is there any such policy working in USA ?

P. Rajah

Jul 3, 2011, 2:59:03 PM7/3/11

http://www.boingboing.net/200711291013.jpg
http://tinyurl.com/4yu4lf6
http://www.guardian.co.uk/politics/2003/nov/19/uk.iraq
http://www.rense.com/general72/fexc.htm
http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/india.asp
http://wonkette.com/413753/black-man-puts-his-feet-on-desk
http://tinyurl.com/43nfpnk

--
Astrology: Fraud or Superstition?
http://www.seesharppress.com/astro.html

Ass-troll-ogers/jyotishitheads are the bane of humanity, and must be
cleansed or otherwise purified for the benefit of society.

http://www.nowpublic.com/world/vhp-terrorism

Satish Kumar

Jul 3, 2011, 3:15:10 PM7/3/11

Obama came out triumphant in the primaries as well as in the
Presidential campaign. Anyone who saw the debates can testify to the
impression/impact that Obama made in those debates. I do believe that
the best person among the contestants emerged as the President-elect
in November of 2008.

As a member of the Black minority, Obama is constantly being measured
against an unfairly higher standard by the predominantly non-Black
voters. That Obama has come this far is a testimony to his ability to
overcome prejudices by sheer dint of his abilities and
accomplishments. I doubt that George W. Bush could have become the
President if he were Black.

It is somewhat petty to decry affirmative actions for the
disadvantaged Blacks when no one decries the inbuilt "affirmative
actions" that work for the wealthy WASPs. It is more appropriate to
want to know how a student like George W. Bush managed to get first
into Yale and then into Harvard. There is little evidence in his
academic records or in his performance as a President that he could
have done so without some form of "affirmative action" working on his
behalf.

Yet the very people who are comfortable with all that George W. Bush
accomplished by virtue of his birth in the "right" family are also the
very ones that wonder the most whether Barak Obama deserved to be in
Columbia/Harvard or if Michelle Obama deserved to be in Princeton/
Harvard.

Dayashankar the Brahmin has worked in India. Did any undeserving non-
Brahmin leap frog over him at work?

And if so, did Dayashankar lodge an official complaint to redress his
grievances? Is he still bitter about it?

Nusrat, Rowayton, Connecticut

Jul 3, 2011, 4:25:55 PM7/3/11

Regrettably this POTUS is a Muslim as such not even a part of human
race.

>"Ghetto born and bred"? In this day and age, this is truly a low blow,
>and really far from the truth. Obama is smart - one doesn't get into
>Columbia and Harvard without smarts. However, he is a Chicago
>politician, and a Demoncrat at that, which makes for less than a clean
>image. But, Obama is spot on when he lays the blame at the feet of Wall
>St. - the greedy ubercapitalist folks here outdo any politician. I doubt
>if Republicans would have fared any better with Dubya's "legacy". Maybe
>Mitt has a chance in 2012. Heh, people who see only black and white
>might have issues with a Mormon President. :-)

Mormonism is after all a Protestant and an American Church. If we can
accept a Roman Catholic then why not a Mormon.
During presidential campaign in 2010 Michele Obama addressing a crowd
black of Black women said this about Hillary Clinton.
" It is all about leadership and integrity, those wishing to live in
the White House must bring their own house in order first."
This was not too subtle an attack on Hillary for her hubby's misdeeds.
Ofcourse it was as pure ghetto, as ghetto as Michele can muster, but
what was most surprising was deafening silence from the NYTimes
WSJournal or Washington Post for a personal attack on a Presidential
candidate.
This video is available on UTUBE for all to see.
BTW, you feel Obama is as smart as say, Bill Clinton. No, they are
like night and day when it comes to being quick witted or eloquence,
and all that without speech writers or teleprompters.

>As for Jay Stevens, Rajah has pointed out phony Doc's true Hawaiian flip
>flop routine. Phony Doc simply hates all Presidents, and possibly hates
>this country too. I truly doubt if the cut-and-paste Ph.D. (Phony Doc)
>has the gray matter to really dig into any issue and critically examine
>it - copious amounts of cut and paste, and presumably a day job, should
>leave no time to examine anything. Until then, dhanyavaad for the
>defense of Ph.D. He is best left alone to troll newsgroups with toxic
>garbage.
>

>>> I am aware of the predilection of South Asian to have contempt for
>>> anything African. Whites could manage to live with Africans but South
>>> Asians could not unless the whites are there.

This is not universal.

>>> Yes I know Africans were brought in India as slaves by Muslim rulers,
>>> but surely Muslims of India need to rise about that mentality.
>>>
>>> What I find strange about your posts against Obama is that I never saw
>>> in them any details of him hurting US in economic terms. Only
>>> possibility left for me to ponder is that you have Health Insurance
>>> bought with your own money and you do not like Obama making it easy
>>> for poor and Old Americans having some kind of Health Insurance.

I am doing fine but my kids are hurting and their kids will hurt even
more. We now have unemployment surpassing the number in some instances
of Great Depression.

>> Perhaps this should help you to open your eyes.
>>
>> Subject: Fwd: DIRECTLY FROM LONDON..
>>

>> The Obamas took on last week's trip to Europe an entourage of 500
>> staff members, shocking the British press (newspaper article below).
>> This is a partial list of the things they brought with them to London:
>> " - 200 Secret Service agents,
>> " - 6 physicians,
>> " - the Presidential helicopter,
>> " - Airforce One,
>> " - Marine One,
>> " - the Presidential limo (called the Beast),
>> " - a fleet of 35 vehicles/decoys,
>> " - 4 speech writers,
>> " - 12 teleprompters,
>> " - the White House Chef,
>> " - the kitchen staff and
>> " - their own food and water.
>> If you're not sure what "big government" implies, this is it!!
>>

>Fair enough. What, in your opinion, is the right size of the
>entourage/portable White House in a foreign land? We are not talking
>about some tinpot dictator, who is only worthy of a smelly cab ride from
>the airport.

Are you so blind not to see the obvious, he goes to Ireland seeking
his heritage, a more ridicules or absurd reason for a foreign trip is
hard to imagine. BTW almost 40% of US budget is now financed by China.
Are you sure he could not have done this thru a conference call
instead of spending millions of dollars for a childish or in Obamas
case, chest thumping mission.

>> Have you read about this in your local newspaper?
>> Or, have you seen this reported on TV?
>> Can you imagine the impact to taxpayers, as only 50% of us pay taxes?
>>

>> "Obama would never had done this if he didn't believe this was Whitys
>> money.
>> BTW, bad as Obama has been for the whites his election has been a
>> disaster for the blacks who got the brunt of bad economy."
>>

>This is really an unfair statement. There is _nothing_ in the public
>record and _nothing_ in Obama's public conduct that suggests something
>as crass as "Whitey's money" being his reason for the currently bad
>economy. Obama is still working his way out of the hole dug by Dubya,
>and he has a large number of Americans unwilling to live within their means.
>My two cents.

Guess Dubya will go to his grave laden with this scourge while Obama
will only get credit for all his disasters.

Nusrat, Rowayton, Connecticut

Jul 3, 2011, 4:37:44 PM7/3/11
On Sun, 3 Jul 2011 11:12:17 -0700 (PDT), DMJoshi <jos...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Jul 3, 5:59�pm, "Myself, Mallu. Yourself?"

><KalluMallu...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On 7/3/2011 4:35 AM, Nusrat, Rowayton, Connecticut wrote:
>
>> > Unlike you Jay and I are both exposed to this Ghetto born and bred
>> > idiot
>
>> "Ghetto born and bred"? In this day and age, this is truly a low blow,
>> and really far from the truth. Obama is smart - one doesn't get into
>> Columbia and Harvard without smarts.
>
>Did Obama get any financial support from state or the universities
>because he was a "Ghetto born and bred" and despite being an "idiot"
>given admission? What about his wife? Did she get any undue advantage
>similar to Obama in her education.

All fancy schools dole out cash and scholarships to mostly undeserving
black students, at least none has impressed me so far.
As I have said time and again, compare him with Bill Clinton and you
will soon see who is the genius and who a total moron.
If you really want to gauge his intelligence, just catch him without
telepromptors, which I have number of time.

>In India well heeled people do run down their untouchables and forest
>living folks because Ambedkar managed to get into Indian Constitution
>reservation in education despite low scores in qualifying examinations
>and then later on in life promotions ahead of brahmins and such. We
>have one brahmin/kshatriya poster here who though have moved out of
>India 25 years back occasionally cannot hide his venom towards those
>given promotions over him because of the state policy.

Ambedkar was a highly talented man. He made it to Columbia in NYC
where they didn't even have black help let alone students.
Though what you say about Indian psyche about less well off is most
deplorable.

Nusrat, Rowayton, Connecticut

Jul 3, 2011, 4:39:01 PM7/3/11
On Sun, 3 Jul 2011 08:09:51 -0700 (PDT), DMJoshi <jos...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Jul 3, 9:42�am, "Nusrat, Rowayton, Connecticut"

What choice did you or I or anyone else ever have in chosing his or
her name?

Myself, Mallu. Yourself?

Jul 4, 2011, 12:31:19 AM7/4/11
On 7/3/2011 11:12 AM, DMJoshi wrote:
> On Jul 3, 5:59 pm, "Myself, Mallu. Yourself?"
> <KalluMallu...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On 7/3/2011 4:35 AM, Nusrat, Rowayton, Connecticut wrote:
>
>>> Unlike you Jay and I are both exposed to this Ghetto born and bred
>>> idiot
>
>> "Ghetto born and bred"? In this day and age, this is truly a low blow,
>> and really far from the truth. Obama is smart - one doesn't get into
>> Columbia and Harvard without smarts.
>
> Did Obama get any financial support from state or the universities
> because he was a "Ghetto born and bred" and despite being an "idiot"
> given admission? What about his wife? Did she get any undue advantage
> similar to Obama in her education.

I wouldn't have a clue about Michele Obama being a beneficiary of
affirmative action. Per an article in "The Slate" here is a direct quote

------
In 2001, he told the Journal of Blacks in Higher Education, "I have no
way of knowing whether I was a beneficiary of affirmative action either
in my admission to Harvard or my initial election to the Review. If I
was, then I certainly am not ashamed of the fact, for I would argue that
affirmative action is important precisely because those who benefit
typically rise to the challenge when given an opportunity."
------

> In India well heeled people do run down their untouchables and forest
> living folks because Ambedkar managed to get into Indian Constitution
> reservation in education despite low scores in qualifying examinations
> and then later on in life promotions ahead of brahmins and such. We
> have one brahmin/kshatriya poster here who though have moved out of
> India 25 years back occasionally cannot hide his venom towards those
> given promotions over him because of the state policy.

I think it is the abuse of the affirmative action system in India that
bothers people. It is such an open-ended policy that has become "free
money" and has people tripping over their feet to be declared more
"backward" than the next guy. The current policies do not reach the
truly backward or the indigent. The lion's share of any outlays are ib
the hands of a few "backward" people. Further, there is no room for
merit in such a system. Emphasis is on the mediocre.

> Is there any such policy working in USA ?

I know there affirmative action programs as far as college admissions
go, and there are government set asides for minorities - small
contracts, but competed nevertheless.

Myself, Mallu. Yourself?

Jul 4, 2011, 12:41:19 AM7/4/11

Hard to believe this, but even if he was a Muslim, so what? He isn't
exactly foaming at the mouth and threatening to exterminate the whole
planet. Besides, this guy does take a razor to his face, unlike the
loonies who belong to some baboon tribe or the other. :-)

>> "Ghetto born and bred"? In this day and age, this is truly a low blow,
>> and really far from the truth. Obama is smart - one doesn't get into
>> Columbia and Harvard without smarts. However, he is a Chicago
>> politician, and a Demoncrat at that, which makes for less than a clean
>> image. But, Obama is spot on when he lays the blame at the feet of Wall
>> St. - the greedy ubercapitalist folks here outdo any politician. I doubt
>> if Republicans would have fared any better with Dubya's "legacy". Maybe
>> Mitt has a chance in 2012. Heh, people who see only black and white
>> might have issues with a Mormon President. :-)
>
> Mormonism is after all a Protestant and an American Church. If we can
> accept a Roman Catholic then why not a Mormon.

Heh, I got no problem with Mitt. But I am only one vote. Evangelists are
likely to have a cow over Mitt's candidacy. :-)

> During presidential campaign in 2010 Michele Obama addressing a crowd
> black of Black women said this about Hillary Clinton.
> " It is all about leadership and integrity, those wishing to live in
> the White House must bring their own house in order first."
> This was not too subtle an attack on Hillary for her hubby's misdeeds.
> Ofcourse it was as pure ghetto, as ghetto as Michele can muster, but
> what was most surprising was deafening silence from the NYTimes
> WSJournal or Washington Post for a personal attack on a Presidential
> candidate.
> This video is available on UTUBE for all to see.
> BTW, you feel Obama is as smart as say, Bill Clinton. No, they are
> like night and day when it comes to being quick witted or eloquence,
> and all that without speech writers or teleprompters.

Clinton showed his smarts in towards the end of his second term, when he
moved very decidedly to the center. Maybe Obama will do the same, by
abandoning some of the dearly held Demoncrat positions. The country will
be the better for it.

Only Alex Haley has a monopoly on "Roots"? :-) The 'roots finding' bit
might have been one small part of the overall trip. Are there details of
what else was accomplished. Don't always go by the media in the US -
they have a completely different spin on things in an effort to make a buck.

>>> Have you read about this in your local newspaper?
>>> Or, have you seen this reported on TV?
>>> Can you imagine the impact to taxpayers, as only 50% of us pay taxes?
>>>

>>> "Obama would never had done this if he didn't believe this was Whitys
>>> money.
>>> BTW, bad as Obama has been for the whites his election has been a
>>> disaster for the blacks who got the brunt of bad economy."
>>>

>> This is really an unfair statement. There is _nothing_ in the public
>> record and _nothing_ in Obama's public conduct that suggests something
>> as crass as "Whitey's money" being his reason for the currently bad
>> economy. Obama is still working his way out of the hole dug by Dubya,
>> and he has a large number of Americans unwilling to live within their means.
>> My two cents.
>
> Guess Dubya will go to his grave laden with this scourge while Obama
> will only get credit for all his disasters.

Dubya will take the "I got avenge my Daddy" crap to his grave. He,
however, left Obama with the shovel.

DMJoshi

Jul 4, 2011, 3:05:56 AM7/4/11
On Jul 3, 9:37 pm, "Nusrat, Rowayton, Connecticut"
<rizvi...@optonline.net> wrote:
> On Sun, 3 Jul 2011 11:12:17 -0700 (PDT), DMJoshi <josh...@gmail.com>

> wrote:
>
> >On Jul 3, 5:59 pm, "Myself, Mallu. Yourself?"
> ><KalluMallu...@gmail.com> wrote:

> >> "Ghetto born and bred"? In this day and age, this is truly a low blow,
> >> and really far from the truth. Obama is smart - one doesn't get into
> >> Columbia and Harvard without smarts.
>
> >Did Obama get any financial support from state or the universities
> >because he was a "Ghetto born and bred" and despite being an "idiot"
> >given admission? What about his wife? Did she get any undue advantage
> >similar to Obama in her education.
>
> All fancy schools dole out cash and scholarships to mostly undeserving
> black students, at least none has impressed me so far.

I am sure none of the following change you mind on Obama being a
cannibal nigga.

- In late 1988, Obama entered Harvard Law School. He was selected as
an editor of the Harvard Law Review at the end of his first year,[31]
and president of the journal in his second year.[27][32] During his
summers, he returned to Chicago, where he worked as a summer associate
at the law firms of Sidley Austin in 1989 and Hopkins & Sutter in
1990.

- Graduated with a J.D. magna cum laude

- In 1991, Obama accepted a two-year position as Visiting Law and
Government Fellow at the University of Chicago Law School to work on
his first book.[35][36] He then served as a professor at the
University of Chicago Law School for twelve years—as a Lecturer from
1992 to 1996, and as a Senior Lecturer from 1996 to 2004—teaching
constitutional law.

- From April to October 1992, Obama directed Illinois's Project Vote,
a voter registration drive with ten staffers and seven hundred
volunteer registrars; it achieved its goal of registering 150,000 of
400,000 unregistered African Americans in the state, and led to
Crain's Chicago Business naming Obama to its 1993 list of "40 under
Forty" powers to be.

- In 1993 he joined Davis, Miner, Barnhill & Galland, a 13-attorney
law firm specializing in civil rights litigation and neighborhood
economic development, where he was an associate for three years from
1993 to 1996, then of counsel from 1996 to 2004

- From 1994 to 2002, Obama served on the boards of directors of the
Woods Fund of Chicago, which in 1985 had been the first foundation to
fund the Developing Communities Project, and of the Joyce Foundation.
[25] He served on the board of directors of the Chicago Annenberg
Challenge from 1995 to 2002, as founding president and chairman of the
board of directors from 1995 to 1999.

How many books Bill Clinton authored before sought an elective office?

and/or www.mantra.com/jai

Jul 4, 2011, 3:14:25 AM7/4/11
Dayashankar M. Joshi demosntrates himself to be a sexual pervert

Forwarded post from Satish Kumar <sk_c...@yahoo.com>

Wed, 15 Jun 2011 09:30:17 -0700 (PDT)

To this day, Dayashankar continues to harbor very strong feelings
against his own mother for real and imagined wrong doingd,

Dayashankar's mental disintegration has led him to project his anger
against all mothers and sisters. That, coupled with his medical
condition that has him 24/7 with a catheter to be able to pee, has
left Dayashankar deriving solace by fantasizing about fucking mothers
and sisters. Dayashankar can't really help himself when he types
those lewd stuff.

But as an elderly 73 year old, with one foot already on his funeral
pyre, Dayashankar will do a lot better by reading the Geeta instead
of typing lewd stuff in a forum where practically all nettors are
less than half his age. The 73-year Dayashankar is a real
embarrassment to the newsgroup.

Ever since Dayashankar got into trouble with the law following
Councillor Susan Hall's efforts to keep Harrow clean, his territorial
activities of reliving his childhood pleasures from his Porbandar
days are now a part of public record. No one needs to keep watch. It
is already there in the public domain.

Here's a newspaper report from disseminated by Gujarat Mitra in 2008
(17th November):

Dainik Gujarat Mitra Samachar

17-11-2008

Harrovian Horror

Kenya Born Housewife's Public Spat With Councillor Boomerangs On
Herself

By Hasmukh Nairobiwala

HARROW: In Surat they have a saying that you can take a man out of
Porbandar but you can never take Porbandar out of him. A Kenya born
housewife Hansa Joshi of Harrow learnt that anew when her heated
exchange with Councillor Susan Hall during a chance encounter at the
Wembley Stadium came back to haunt her with vengeance..

Hansa Joshi, a petite elderly housewife at Harrow, took Councillor
Susan Hall to task for the lack of cleanliness in the local streets.
Councillor Susan Hall argued back that it takes a lot to clean up
after the 2068 roads of the borough with existing cleaning staff. The
borough has been forced to prioritize and it is the highways that
always get cleaned first while the side streets often remain dirty.

Hansa Joshi insisted that motorists on highways can easily make do
with less cleaning. It is the side streets like Grayton Road, Kenton
Road, Sheepcote Road and Station Road that really needs the cleaning
to make life easier for people who have only their legs to take them
to grocery stores. Hansa Joshi accused Councillor Susan Hall of being
completely out of touch with ground realities because the Councillor
probably never had to walk on the dirty streets aganst on-coming
traffic to get her milk, bread, vegtables and Garvee Gujarat snacks
like gathia and chivda.

Councillor Susan Hall felt humiliated by the public spat at the
Wembeley Stadium. But as a conscientious public servant she
immediately set up a task force under Constable Pinkerton to
investigate. Constable Pinkerton didn't take long to determine the
root of the problem. Somebody was constantly relieving
himself/herself on the streets in question (Grayton Road, Kenton
Road, Sheepcote Road and Station Road). The person was committing
public nuisance on these roads prolifically, but always very
surreptitiously. Pedestrians like Hansa Joshi indeed had more than
ample reasons to complain because they were frequently stepping on
human excreta by accident.

The break in the case came unexpectedly when an irate father, Mr.
George Brown of 24 Grayton Court, lodged a complaint with Constable
Pinkerton that a neighbor had been committing public nuisance in
front of his house, often times in plain view of his eight year old
son Jeffrey Brown. The neighbor was promptly apprehended and forensic
tests confirmed that the excreta along Grayton Road, Kenton Road,
Sheepcote Road and Station Road had all come from the same source,
namely, the colon of the neighbor under arrest. The neighbor had
grown up in Porbandar and was reliving the joys of his boyhood by
passing bowel on the pavements of Harrow.

Imagine Hansa Joshi's shock and chagrin when she discovered that the
culprit, Dayashankar Joshi, was from her own household located on
Grayton Road. Dayashankar Joshi is now free on bail. And a fuming
Hansa Joshi has vowed never to allow Dayashankar Joshi on the streets
of Harrow (or even of Nairobi and Surat) before he empties his colon
of excrement. Hansa Joshi has gone on to declare that if Dayashankar
Joshi doesn't do it on his own, she is going to pour toilet bowl
cleaner down his colon to clear it of stool before letting him out on
the streets. That should work!

Gujarat Mitra Samachar Media Group

End of forwarded post

-----

A previous post

Dayashankar M. Joshi, a sexual pervert

On May 5, 11:29 am, DMJoshi <josh...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On May 5, 7:27 pm, DMJoshi <josh...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Boy, what a clever reply. No wonder, sooner or later, everyone
>>> "runs away" from Dayashankar
>
> But you keep on asking for more and more ever since I recognised
> you as baccha of East Pakistanu Muslim master of yours.

You recognized me as "baccha of East Pakistanu (sic) Muslim master of
yours"?!! What on earth can that mean?

Dayashankar Morarshit Joshi seems to delight in obfuscatory postings.
The more cryptic they are the more delighted he is !! No one has any
idea of what he is talking about. And once they ignore his post
(which is often), he pompously declares "victory".

Dayashankar, do continue to claim as many victories as you want to if
it helps you get over the feeling that you are a miserable loser.

And do offer to "mount" as many mothers as you can if it does take
away your mind from the feeling of sexual inadequacy since the time
your mother had to ask Mohanlal to impregnate Hansa.

But, for heaven's sake, please don't ever skip appointments with your
court-appointed psychaitrist at the Cygnet Hospital. You'll become a
complete cuckoo and will have to spend the rest of your years
(mercifully tat 73, there aren't that many left) locked up in a
lunatic asylum.

End of forwarded message.

-----

A previous post:

Responding to my post, in article
<f7ab3ff3-43f3-46f0...@a31g2000vbt.googlegroups.com>,
Dayashankar M. Joshi "DMJoshi" <jos...@gmail.com> posted:

> American White Trash Jay Stevens,

Dayashankar M. Joshi has made it a habit of referring to me with the
above insult, but by doing so all he proves again and again is that
he is a liar since I am a Bharat-born-and-raised non-white person. I
live in the U.S.

> Why not tell everybody if it was your mother, your sister or your
> daughter who reported back to you that I penetrated their back holes
> rather than their front holes.
>
> Once you come out in open on the issue, you will have backing of few
> other posters as well
>
> www.dmjoshi.org

Above, Dayashankar M. Joshi himself proves what the subject header states:

"Dayashankar M. Joshi, a sexual pervert"

Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
Om Shanti

fair use of copyrighted works.

copyright owner.

Since newsgroup posts are being removed
by forgery by one or more net terrorists,
this post may be reposted several times.

DMJoshi

Jul 4, 2011, 2:39:59 AM7/4/11
On Jul 3, 9:39 pm, "Nusrat, Rowayton, Connecticut"
<rizvi...@optonline.net> wrote:
> On Sun, 3 Jul 2011 08:09:51 -0700 (PDT), DMJoshi <josh...@gmail.com>

Jay Stevens advocates not only exterminating Muslims but any vestiges
of Muslim heritage, in which I believe you are not with him despite
advocating extermination of Muslims yourself.

Nusrat, Rowayton, Connecticut

Jul 4, 2011, 8:15:35 AM7/4/11
On Mon, 4 Jul 2011 00:05:56 -0700 (PDT), DMJoshi <jos...@gmail.com>
wrote:

I am yet to see a single quote by Obama written in a paper or a book
of scholarly pursuit?
If you do, please share it with me.

>How many books Bill Clinton authored before sought an elective office?

I have heard both of them speak extemporaneously, and the difference
has been like day and night.

Small wonder he is known as a telepromptore President who spends a big
chunk of White House budget on speech writers.

Nusrat, Rowayton, Connecticut

Jul 4, 2011, 8:37:53 AM7/4/11
On Sun, 3 Jul 2011 23:39:59 -0700 (PDT), DMJoshi <jos...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Jul 3, 9:39�pm, "Nusrat, Rowayton, Connecticut"
><rizvi...@optonline.net> wrote:

>> >NR I came to know as one advocating nuking Mecca and the moved onto
>> >showering the stone with pig poo. Lately I have read him advocating
>> >gassing every Muslim on earth.
>> >JS will join NR if NR gives up his Muslim name.
>>
>> >So how do they compare on Muslims.
>>
>> >Of course it is difficult to describe ferocity of their hatred for
>> >current American president.
>>
>> What choice did you or I or anyone else ever have in chosing his or
>> her name?
>
>Jay Stevens advocates not only exterminating Muslims but any vestiges
>of Muslim heritage, in which I believe you are not with him despite
>advocating extermination of Muslims yourself.

You mean demolish Taj and the Red Fort?
Is that sane?

Nusrat, Rowayton, Connecticut

Jul 4, 2011, 8:42:43 AM7/4/11

The difference between the 2 presidents was that Bush was hated by the
Islamists all across the globe and with enemies like Muslims no amount
of security was enough. Besides, Bush was running around to get a
collation together to fight against Saddam where as the black monkey
was stuttering around showing off and thumping his chest at taxpayers
expense.

Nusrat, Rowayton, Connecticut

Jul 4, 2011, 9:07:42 AM7/4/11

Long before the election the US media was already out doing each other
in singing praises of this moron. NY Times stated he has the patience
of Abe Lincoln while Wall St Journal wrote he was brighter than
Einstein.
Not one line was ever written dealing with Michele Obama's ghetto
attack on Hillary, which as I have stated before is readily available
on Utube for all to see.

DMJoshi

Jul 4, 2011, 9:48:00 AM7/4/11
On Jul 4, 1:37 pm, "Nusrat, Rowayton, Connecticut"
<rizvi...@optonline.net> wrote:
> On Sun, 3 Jul 2011 23:39:59 -0700 (PDT), DMJoshi <josh...@gmail.com>

I am sure if Jay cannot prove that Taj and whatever he cannot prove to
be temples built by Hindus taken over by barbarians (barbarians as you
wish to exterminate them) he will demolish them, just as Bajrang Dal
over a decade back vandalised Hussain-Doshi Cave in Ahmedabad. Wonder
how much Jay kinds feel good about Sidi Saiyyed Mosque and its
carvings located in centre of Ahmedabad for which they may even have
brought back the name as Karnavati.

DMJoshi

Jul 4, 2011, 10:32:34 AM7/4/11

P. Rajah

Jul 4, 2011, 10:53:09 AM7/4/11

Realistically, he could have been picked off any number of times.
Presidential security is never foolproof. But that aside, you were
trying to give the impression that Obama was doing something other
Presidents hadn't done. Furthermore, you and your sources lie when you
claim that this trip was a personal one. Get over your prejudices, and
take the blinders off. You'd be surprised at how much clearer your
vision gets.

> Besides, Bush was running around to get a
> collation together to fight against Saddam

Why? Saddam didn't hit the WTC, and wasn't funding Islamic terrorists.
Oh yeah, he was sitting on top of "our" oil!

> where as the black monkey

When did you become a WASP?

> was stuttering around showing off and thumping his chest at taxpayers
> expense.

Nusrat, Rowayton, Connecticut

Jul 4, 2011, 2:40:05 PM7/4/11

Maybe you were too busy banging your head against the hard floor as
Muzzies do during prayers to have noticed Obama's pronouncements from
Dublin. He was there looking for his "Heritage"
What self respecting Irish would have the likes of him in their family
boggles the imagination.

>> Besides, Bush was running around to get a
>> collation together to fight against Saddam
>
>Why? Saddam didn't hit the WTC, and wasn't funding Islamic terrorists.
>Oh yeah, he was sitting on top of "our" oil!

He did even worse by taking over Kuwait. Bush Sr. gave him opportunity
to leave without humiliation but like a good Arab he wouldn't unless
his ass is kicked properly.
After that debacle Dassam accepted UN inspecting Iraq's capability to
make nuclear weapons. Soon enough he started playing games with UN
inspectors and theirby inviting US wrath.
BTW, you must have noticed Libyan oil's blockage caused the oil prices
to jump over 45% within days ($4.50per gallon here) even though Libya
is a minor producer with only 1.8 Million barrels per day. This has
caused US to spend almost $350 million every day for imported oil. Now
think what it would do to US economy if Iraq producing 3.5 million per
day was to be taken out.

P. Rajah

Jul 4, 2011, 11:24:43 PM7/4/11

If you expect to be taken seriously, you need to refrain from making
idiotic pronouncements.

> to have noticed Obama's pronouncements from Dublin.
> He was there looking for his "Heritage"

Stop getting your "news" from dubious sources which claim to be "fair
and balanced". Now, go and find out what the trip really was for. Do you
really have the intelligence to do that, or do you need someone else to
do it for you?

> What self respecting Irish would have the likes of him in their family
> boggles the imagination.
>

>>> Besides, Bush was running around to get a
>>> collation together to fight against Saddam
>>
>> Why? Saddam didn't hit the WTC, and wasn't funding Islamic terrorists.
>> Oh yeah, he was sitting on top of "our" oil!
>
> He did even worse by taking over Kuwait. Bush Sr. gave him opportunity
> to leave without humiliation but like a good Arab he wouldn't unless
> his ass is kicked properly.
> After that debacle Dassam accepted UN inspecting Iraq's capability to
> make nuclear weapons. Soon enough he started playing games with UN
> inspectors and theirby inviting US wrath.

The majority of American opinion was against a war with Iraq, until
Cheney, Bush and Rumsfeld manufactured "evidence" that Iraq/"Dassam" was
supporting al Qaeda, and when that was received with skepticism,
"evidence" that it was procuring uranium, accompanied by the famous
"mushroom cloud" imagery. You do realize that mindless support for a
given agenda actually reduces your credibility, don't you?

> BTW, you must have noticed Libyan oil's blockage caused the oil prices
> to jump over 45% within days ($4.50per gallon here) even though Libya
> is a minor producer with only 1.8 Million barrels per day.

Er, when did this "45% within days" oil price jump occur, do you say?
And what does Libya have to do with Obama's Europe visit?

> This has
> caused US to spend almost $350 million every day for imported oil. Now
> think what it would do to US economy if Iraq producing 3.5 million per
> day was to be taken out.
>
>>> where as the black monkey
>>
>> When did you become a WASP?

Silence....

>>> was stuttering around showing off and thumping his chest at taxpayers
>>> expense.

Nusrat, Rowayton, Connecticut

Jul 5, 2011, 7:24:40 AM7/5/11

I am only stating a fact, weather you take me seriously or not hardly
matters to me. But I am glad you take yourself seriously when others
may not.

>> to have noticed Obama's pronouncements from Dublin.
>> He was there looking for his "Heritage"
>
>Stop getting your "news" from dubious sources which claim to be "fair
>and balanced". Now, go and find out what the trip really was for. Do you
>really have the intelligence to do that, or do you need someone else to
>do it for you?

Maybe you have access to CIA files but I make do with US media like NY
Times and Wall St. Journal.

>> What self respecting Irish would have the likes of him in their family
>> boggles the imagination.

>>> Why? Saddam didn't hit the WTC, and wasn't funding Islamic terrorists.
>>> Oh yeah, he was sitting on top of "our" oil!
>>
>> He did even worse by taking over Kuwait. Bush Sr. gave him opportunity
>> to leave without humiliation but like a good Arab he wouldn't unless
>> his ass is kicked properly.
>> After that debacle Dassam accepted UN inspecting Iraq's capability to
>> make nuclear weapons. Soon enough he started playing games with UN
>> inspectors and theirby inviting US wrath.
>
>The majority of American opinion was against a war with Iraq, until
>Cheney, Bush and Rumsfeld manufactured "evidence" that Iraq/"Dassam" was
>supporting al Qaeda, and when that was received with skepticism,
>"evidence" that it was procuring uranium, accompanied by the famous
>"mushroom cloud" imagery. You do realize that mindless support for a
>given agenda actually reduces your credibility, don't you?

American are even less disposed to paying higher prices for gas, or
dont you live here?

>> BTW, you must have noticed Libyan oil's blockage caused the oil prices
>> to jump over 45% within days ($4.50per gallon here) even though Libya
>> is a minor producer with only 1.8 Million barrels per day.
>
>Er, when did this "45% within days" oil price jump occur, do you say?
>And what does Libya have to do with Obama's Europe visit?

Obviously you are not up on this most important commodity on earth,
are you?
Obama went to Europe to take part in a conference to discuss situation
in Libya mostly. Guess this did not make much of an impact on which
ever Islamic republic you live in?

>> This has
>> caused US to spend almost $350 million every day for imported oil. Now
>> think what it would do to US economy if Iraq producing 3.5 million per
>> day was to be taken out.

>>> When did you become a WASP?
>
>Silence....

Dont feel infantile comments are worthy of my time

Silence......

P. Rajah

Jul 5, 2011, 8:48:06 AM7/5/11

You appear completely incapable of backing your idiotic pronouncements.

>>> to have noticed Obama's pronouncements from Dublin.
>>> He was there looking for his "Heritage"
>>
>> Stop getting your "news" from dubious sources which claim to be "fair
>> and balanced". Now, go and find out what the trip really was for. Do you
>> really have the intelligence to do that, or do you need someone else to
>> do it for you?
>

> Maybe you have access to CIA files but I make do with US media like NY
> Times and Wall St. Journal.

Feel free to point to an article in the NYT or the WSJ which says that
the primary purpose of Obama's trip to Europe was to "look for his
'Heritage'".

>>> What self respecting Irish would have the likes of him in their family
>>> boggles the imagination.

>>> He did even worse by taking over Kuwait. Bush Sr. gave him opportunity
>>> to leave without humiliation but like a good Arab he wouldn't unless
>>> his ass is kicked properly.
>>> After that debacle Dassam accepted UN inspecting Iraq's capability to
>>> make nuclear weapons. Soon enough he started playing games with UN
>>> inspectors and theirby inviting US wrath.
>>
>> The majority of American opinion was against a war with Iraq, until
>> Cheney, Bush and Rumsfeld manufactured "evidence" that Iraq/"Dassam" was
>> supporting al Qaeda, and when that was received with skepticism,
>> "evidence" that it was procuring uranium, accompanied by the famous
>> "mushroom cloud" imagery. You do realize that mindless support for a
>> given agenda actually reduces your credibility, don't you?
>
> American are even less disposed to paying higher prices for gas, or
> dont you live here?

And how does that support your assertion about nuclear weapons? Was the
war about nuclear weapons or oil? Seems to me that you are now saying "Oil".

>>> BTW, you must have noticed Libyan oil's blockage caused the oil prices
>>> to jump over 45% within days ($4.50per gallon here) even though Libya
>>> is a minor producer with only 1.8 Million barrels per day.
>>
>> Er, when did this "45% within days" oil price jump occur, do you say?
>> And what does Libya have to do with Obama's Europe visit?
>
> Obviously you are not up on this most important commodity on earth,
> are you?

If you make a claim, you are expected to support it. Mere assertions
from you do not qualify as fact. You said the price of oil jumped "over
45% within days" of the Libyan civil war("oil blockage"?) beginning. Now
support your assertion with fact.

> Obama went to Europe to take part in a conference to discuss situation
> in Libya mostly. Guess this did not make much of an impact on which
> ever Islamic republic you live in?

Wait, wait! I thought you said he went to "look for his 'Heritage'" in
Ireland. What's this now about "discuss situation in Libya mostly"? Can
you point to an article in the NYT or the WSJ that says that?

>>> This has
>>> caused US to spend almost $350 million every day for imported oil. Now
>>> think what it would do to US economy if Iraq producing 3.5 million per
>>> day was to be taken out.

>> Silence....
>
> Dont feel infantile comments are worthy of my time

What was infantile was your comment about "the black monkey".

> Silence......

Were you asking a question?