P.M. John Key And C.B.S. <— CLOONEY Bolshevik Jew Jackal Pack (Murrow, Letterman, Cronkite, Clooney, Straithairn, Etc.) ,

Ras Mikaere Enoch Mc Carty

Jun 29, 2012, 4:22:15 PM6/29/12

Hollywood, California -

Joel Stein Of The Los Angeles Times, States Un-Equivocally
That Hollywood Is Run Lock-Stock-And-Barrel By Bolshevik
Communist Tinged Jews:
http://articles.latimes.com/2008/dec/19/opinion/oe-stein19

Actor George Clooney, The Gray Haired Old Man, Who's Hype
Over Him Being "Handsome", Once Again Confirms A Jew Plot
In Order To Foist Him Before The American Public At Large.
From Lesbian Ellen Degeneres (Degenerate), To A Whole Host
Of Other Tools Of Jew Controlled Hollywood, The Hype Over
Old Man George Clooney Is So Extremely Bogus.

Interestingly Enough, George Clooney Hosted Walter Cronkite
(C.B.S.) At His Home In Lake Como, Italy, Where He Told
Fellow C.B.S. Jew Conspirator David Letterman Of That Fact
On 5 October, 2011 (Late Show). Walter Cronkite If You
Will Remember Was A Clear Participant In Working Against
The United States Military And Giving Moral Support And
Aid To The Communist Vietnamese (Vietnam War).
Jew David Letterman Is A Known, Proven Jew Tool Script
Reader At C.B.S., Who Always Attacks Conservative Ideals
And Politicians.

George Clooney Also Wrote The Screen Play And Directed The
Anti-McCarthy Movie: 'Good Night, And Good Luck', Along
With Jew Hollywood Producer Grant Heslov And Actor Alex
Borstein. Distributed By Jewish Warner Brothers.
Audio Mix Of McCarthy Exposing Edward Roscoe Murrow
As A Soviet (VOKS) Spy At C.B.S.:
http://www.exorcist.org.nz/deep_roots_music_2010_5.wav

David Straithairn Who Played Edward Roscoe Murrow (C.B.S.)
In 'Good Night, And Good Luck' Also Starred On The American
Experience Television Program:
'The Curious Case of J. Robert Oppenheimer'
The Story About A Proven Communist Jew Spy
A Film By Jew David Grubin.

Excerpt Below, From:
http://www.exorcist.org.nz/1967_bolshevik_plot_for_1974.html

C.B.S. TV
MISSION IMPOSSIBLE: 1967 Bolshevik Jew Plot Against
Haile Selassie (Ethiopia)

RASTAFARIAN EMERGENCY !
Satanic Bolshevik Hassidic Judaic Plot Against
Ethiopian Emperor Haile Selassie I Jah Ras Tafari

Greetings In The Name Of The Most High Jah Ras Tafari !
As Many Of You Know, I&I Am Always On The Front Lines,
In The Defense Of His Imperial Majesty Of Ethiopia !

Well, I&I Have Just Uncovered A Most Troubling Aspect Of
The Columbia Broadcasting System (CBS Network).
The Shocking And Most Frightening Incident Involving
The CBS Television Program:

Mission Impossble - 1967
Episode: The Astrologer

On The Television Episode Of Mission Impossible, The CBS
Television Network, Is Shown Stealing From Haile
Selassie I Jah Ras Tafari. Using And Totally Abusing
The Image Of His Imperial Majesty.

Rastafarians And Other Concerned Individuals, Be Aware
That CBS Was Already Identified By U.S. Senator Joe
Mc Carthy As Being A Communist Conspiracy To Put One
Over On America And The World. My Own Audio-Mix:
http://www.exorcist.org.nz/deep_roots_music_2010_5.wav

Of Note Also, Is That Peter Graves, Who Is The Lead
Character In The Mission Impossible TV Series, Is None
Other Than The Same C.B.S. Script Reader Who Appeared On
The A&E Biography Episode (1995 Cat #AAE-14026) About
Senator Joe Mc Carthy's Life, And Where Peter Graves
Again States Complete Lies In Regards To Senator Joe
Mc Carthy: "having not exposed one (1) Communist in
Government". Yet More Lies, From Already Proven Communist
Bolshevik Hassidic Judaic 1917 Red Agents At The CBS
Television Network !

In The Mission Impossible Episode: The Astrologer,
The CBS Bolshevik Hassidic Judaic 1917 Communists Do In
Fact Use A Gigantic Plaque Of Haile Selassie, His Image
-- Along With The Lion Of Judah Image (Not Shown).

And What Do Ya Know . . .The I.M.F. (Impossible Mission
Force) Are Seen Stealing Items From Behind That Same
Plaque In An Airplane (which resembles Ethiopian Airlines),
And Where They Take The Leader (similar to Haile Selassie
in looks) And Throw Him Out Of The Plane, And Replace H.I.M.
(His Imperial Majesty) With An Imposter. In Fact The C.B.S.
TV Crew Has Scenes In The Mission Impossible Episode, Where
They Take The Leader And Move H.I.M. Around In A Horrible
Manner !

Rastafarians Are NOW Keenly Aware Of The Bogus Bones Of
H.I.M. Haile Selassie In Ethiopia, How His Imperial
Majesty's Preported (Claimed) Bones Have Been Re-Buried
7 Times ! . . . And How In 1974, Some 7 Years After The
Mission Impossible Episode (1967 - The Astrologer) Was
Produced, That It Was The Same Bolshevik Hassidic Judaic
REDS Who Took Over Ethiopia !

Shocking To Say The Least, And Confirming That Once Again
That C.B.S. Are A Completely Sinister Force Of Traitorous
Bolshevik Hassidic Judaic Satanic Devils !

The Plaque Is So Large, And The Image Is None Other Than
Haile Selassie I, So Therefore The "Leader" On The Episode
Is There To Be, Haile Selassie I - Jah Ras Tafari !

Rastafari Emergency ! ! !
Be Aware Of The Devil Conspiracy At CBS, That Bolshevik
Hassidic Judaic Satanic RED Communist PLOT To Get Rid Of
Monarchy Notably, (i.e. Czar Nicholas Of Russia, etc.),
The Bolshevik Hassidic Judaics Hate Monarchy, So Therefore
That Is Exactly Who They Attack And Attempt To Eliminate !

The Evil Bolshevik Jews Have Been Caught !

The Scenes Where The "Leader" Is Taken Around The Airplane,
Out Of Consciousness, And Stuffed Into Other Areas, Is
Horribly Shocking For Those Who Love His Imperial Majesty,
Haile Selassie I Jah Ras Tafari -- And Who Know All About
Those Bogus Bones They Have, As Representative Of H.I.M.,
Haile Selassie I.

Please Be Aware Dear Rastafarians !
I&I Am Always On The Case !

RASTAFARIANS BE AWARE OF C.B.S.,
A BOLSHEVIK HASSIDIC JUDAIC SATANIC SOVIET PLOT !
http://www.exorcist.org.nz/deep_roots_music_2010_5.wav

In That The World Is Upside-Down,
Along With The Holy Scriptures That Acknowledge That Fact,
Then Of Course, AOTEAROA Fits Perfectly Into
Jah's Planet Creation Revelation.

And Who Is Up In The Clouds ?
Waiting To Arrive.

T E A O T E A R O A
Land of the Long White Cloud

" ...and he has on his vesture
and on his thigh a name
written, KING OF KINGS,
AND LORD OF LORDS "

- Revelation 19:16

In 1963 John Fitzerald Kennedy Was Embroiled In
A Bitter Secret Conflict With Israel Leader David
Ben-Gurion over Israel's Drive To The Atomic Bomb.
Ben-Gurion resigned In Disgust, Saying That
Because Of J.F.K., Israel's "existence (was) in
danger". Upon J.F.K.'s Assassination, U.S. Policy
Toward Israel Began An Immediate 180-degree
Turnaround. The Fact Is That When New Orleans
District Attorney Jim Garrison Prosecuted Trade
Executive Clay Shaw With Conspiracy In The
Assassination, Garrison Has Stumbled On The
MOSSAD Link -- Shaw Served On The Board Of
PERMINDEX, A Front For MOSSAD Arms Procurement
Operations. A Key PERMINDEX Shareholder,
The Swiss-Based Banque De Credit Internationale,
Was The Fiefdom Of Tibor Rosenbaum, A Top MOSSAD
Official, And Chief Money Laundry For Meyer
Lansky, "Chairman" Of The Crime Syndicate And
Israeli Loyalist. The CEO Of PERMINDEX Was
Louis Bloomfield Of Montreal, An Operative Of
The Bronfman Family, Intimate Lansky Associates
And Leading Patrons Of Israel.
James Angleton, The C.I.A.'s MOSSAD Liaison, Was
A Devoted Partisan Of Israel Who Orchestrated A
False Scenario Linking Accused Assassin Lee Harvey
Oswald To The Soveit KGB. Even "mainstream"
Organised Crime Sources Note That Leading
"Mafia" Figures Accused Of Being Behind The
Assassination Were Lansky Subordinates. Perhaps
Oliver Stone Failed To Mention These Details In
The Movie: JFK -- Because His Film Was Financed
By Aron Milchan, An Israeli Arms Dealer Linked To
Smuggling Of Material To Israel's Nuclear Program
-- The Point Of Contention Between J.F.K. And
Israel.

My Own Investigation Into The Assassination Of
J.F.K. And Reggae Singer Bob Marley, Yet To Be
Fully Updated:
http://www.exorcist.org.nz/blackwell.html

Larry Silverstein (Bldg. 7)
September 11, 2001 (9-11)

(Suppressed By Israeli MOSSAD For 10 Years)
Finally Released Audio Of Fire Fighters In Building 7
Alex Jones and his Archived Radio Show
http://rss.infowars.com/20101006_Wed_Alex.mp3
Note - 32 Minutes Into Program
BOMBS GOING OFF !

ﺣﺣﺣ ﺣﺣﺣ ﺣﺣﺣ ﺣﺣﺣ ﺣﺣﺣ ﺣﺣﺣ ﺣﺣﺣ ﺣﺣﺣ ﺣﺣﺣ ﺣﺣﺣ ﺣﺣﺣ ﺣﺣﺣ ﺣﺣﺣ ﺣﺣﺣ ﺣﺣﺣ ﺣﺣﺣ
Ras Mikaere Enoch Mc Carty
Maangai Kaawanatanga - Tainui Kiingitanga - Te Aotearoa
http://www.exorcist.org.nz
ﺣﺣﺣ ﺣﺣﺣ ﺣﺣﺣ ﺣﺣﺣ ﺣﺣﺣ ﺣﺣﺣ ﺣﺣﺣ ﺣﺣﺣ ﺣﺣﺣ ﺣﺣﺣ ﺣﺣﺣ ﺣﺣﺣ ﺣﺣﺣ ﺣﺣﺣ ﺣﺣﺣ ﺣﺣﺣ

"White-Wash And Cover-Up"
-- U.S. Senator (R)
Joseph Mc Carthy

'LITTLE OBAMA' - Indonesian Movie Premiere
http://www.exorcist.org.nz/krakatoa.wav
http://www.exorcist.org.nz/krakatoa_1.wav

Pu'u Moaulanui

Jun 30, 2012, 3:54:45 AM6/30/12
Annie Lee Moss:
SUBVERSIVE SOVIET NIGGER !

In 1958, the Subversive Activities Control Board, a part
of the executive branch of government, produced proof of Moss’s
role as a communist.

It's not true that Moss didn't "have access to anything in the code room
beyond top-secret scrambled messages." Her official job description said she
examined messages received in code "and clear text," meaning decoded.

In addition, Moss's claim that there were three Annie Lee Mosses in the DC
phone book was false: There was only one Annie Lee Moss listed -- the
Pentagon code clerk who was also a Communist Party member.

Finally, Senate Democrats were perfectly well aware of all this at the time
they were claiming that Moss was a case of mistaken identity. Two weeks
before Sen. Stuart Symington (D-MO) prodded Moss to make the false statement
about "three Annie Lee Mosses," Henry "Scoop" Jackson (D-WA), junior
Democrat on the McCarthy subcommittee had been delegated by the minority to
be briefed by the FBI on Moss on behalf of subcommittee Democrats. The
briefing agent reported that he had informed Jackson that the Communist
Party of Washington, DC, listed Moss not only as a member and subscriber to
the Daily Worker, but as a Group Captain for registration. The report adds:
"Senator Jackson stated that this certainly was enough for him and that
there could be no doubt about Annie Lee Moss's Communist Party
affiliations."

When she later testified, Moss slipped up, inadvertently confirming that she
had lived at 72 R Street SW in Washington, the same address the FBI had
given Jackson. Yet Jackson and the rest of the Senate Democrats continued to
promote the phony mistaken identity defense trumpeted by Murrow and Clooney
right up until the Subversive Activities Control Board revealed that Moss
was indeed a Communist Party member in 1958, when McCarthy was safely dead.

Pu'u Moaulanui

Jun 30, 2012, 4:40:03 AM6/30/12
NZ ——> P.M. John Key Working With Liberal Bolshevik Jew
Media Conspiracy

Prime Minister John Key (National Party) Chose To
Appear On Historic Legendary Bolshevik Jew Conspiracy
Media Network: CBS Television
Late Night With David Letterman
http://www.exorcist.org.nz/1967_bolshevik_plot_for_1974.html

David Letterman Is Also A Vile Anti-Conservative JEW
Who's Regular Attacks On Conservative Ethics And
Stated Moral Stances Is Already Well Known.

Prime Minister John Key Is Playing Stupid, Ignorant,
While Totally Ignoring Jay Leno's Late Night National
Television Program. Jay Leno Is A Comedian And Does
Not Need A Script To Make People Laugh. David
Letterman On The Other Hand Cannot Even Do
Anything But Regurgitate Ideas, "Jokes", Scripts
Handed To Him -- As Shown During The Writers
Strikes That Affected National Television.

Once Again, It Just Proves That Prime Minister Is
A Clear Complicit TOOL Of The Bolshevik Jew
Democratic Party -- Thus The Reason Why He Is
Responsible For Selling-Out New Zealand To
Foreign Nations, Foreign Interests, Foreign Agenda.

I Would Assuredly Be A More Strident Conservative
Candidate As M.P. In The New Zealand Parliament,
Versus The Imposter "Conservative" National Party
Puppet P.M. John Key Who Serves Not New Zealand's
Interests But Those Foreign Monied Interests
Willing To Swallow New Zealand Whole.

Prime Minister John Key Is Livid About Me Personally,
So I Hear -- However He Will Not Deal With The Issues
At Hand And That Is That I Have Been Lied About
And Framed Once Again By Evil Systematic Racists
Within The Framework Of The New Zealand Government
(Humanitarian Tribunal).

I Have Been A Conservative For My Whole Life,
So Thus I Can Quickly Spot A Bogus Conservative
Like John Key -- Who Once Again I Will State That
He Is But A Vehicle (TOOL) For The Quick Liquidation
And Sale Of New Zealand's Direction And Future
Into The Hands Of Foreigners Of Which He Holds
More Interests Than Does His Own Constituency
Or Nation.

Last Year I Wanted To Run For M.P.
One Day It Just Might Happen !

M.P. Candidate Mikaere Mc Carty
Te Wepu Party
Te Aotearoa / NZ

http://www.exorcist.org.nz/nz_pm_john_key_israeli_operative.html
http://www.exorcist.org.nz/nz_spy_satellites_and_major_blunders.html
http://www.exorcist.org.nz/nz_labour_party_watergate.html

Excerpts:

P.M. John Key Israeli Operative
'The Smiling Assassin' Video Series

John Key: The Smiling Assassin (Part 5):
ISRAEL, CHRISTCHURCH EARTHQUAKES, ZIONISM & SECRETS
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7RcxYbIVY7A

John Key: The Smiling Assassin (Part 1):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XxRCjwYcc1I

John Key: The Smiling Assassin (Part 2):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyiDgG1gya0&feature=results_video&play...

John Key: The Smiling Assassin (Part 3):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdhJL5yp7wk

John Key: The Smiling Assassin (Part 4):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zac5OjIOyjg

John Key: The Smiling Assassin (Part 6):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5UDAnWeG3I4

FORMER U.S. PRESIDENT BILL CLINTON INFORMATION CONFIRMS
P.M. JOHN KEY PLAYED A LARGE PART IN THE GLOBAL FINANCIAL CRISIS
http://publiccreditorbust.blog.com/2011/11/18/former-us-president-bil...

Salient Excerpts:

* Investment banker, New Zealand for 10 years
* Investment banker, Merrill Lynch 1995-2001
* Member, Foreign Exchange Committee of the Federal Reserve
Bank of New York 1999-2001

The products which underpinned the sub-prime boom – then bust – were
hatched in 2004-2005, long after Key had left Merrill. Indeed, he says
when he went back to London in 2007 he was “horrified” at the level
of risk Merrill was running. “It was enormous and I just didn’t think that
enough had changed to warrant that level of risk.” ( This is the red herring
that most everyone has swallowed and not bothered to look beyond since
despite the mountain of evidence as detailed in this article proving John
Key was a big part of complex derivatives well prior than 2004-2005.)

Historical Facts About Evil JEW$

Oliver Cromwell Along With The Approval From The English
Parliament, Executes King Charles I -- (1649 A.D.)
Cromwell Permits Jews To Enter England Again, Reversing
The Edict Of Expulsion Issued By King Edward I In 1290.
33 Years After Cromwell Let The Jews Into Britain A Dutch
Prince Arrives Along With A Boat Load Of Jews From The
Jewish Financial Centre - Driving His Royal Father-In-Law
Out Of The Kingdom And Becomes King Of England,
William III (William Of Orange).
The Financial Jews Created The National Debt With The
Establishment Of The Bank Of England - Lending Money
To The Crown. Until That Point Britain Had Paid Their
Way ! In 1694 A.D. The Bank Of England Is Created
And Run Even Today By Jews Who Hide Their Identities !
The Names Are Never Revealed, And Do Control The
British Royal Family. In 1698 A.D. The Goverment Debt
Rose From £ 1,250,000 To £ 16,000,000 Pounds In Only
4 Years ---> 1,280 % Increase !

P.M. John Key's Pilgrimage To Palo Alto, California (Facebook)
While Deflecting Questions About Israeli Spies In The Country:
(VIDEO)
http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/politics/5314347/Key-will-have-to-say...

Deadly NZ quake uncovers Israeli spy ring
http://www.redicecreations.com/article.php?id=16143

ISRAEL VERSUS THE WORLD

Anti-Nuclear Efforts Of Greenpeace NZ:

The Book ---> 'Death Of The Rainbow Warrior'
Michael King
ISBN: 0-14-009738-4

Page: 192

"Next agent to evade the New Zealand police was
Christine Cabon, alias Frederique Bonlieu,
working on an American-supervised evacuation
at Pardes Hanna near Tel Aviv. According to
the Israeli police, the telegram from the
New Zealand police asking them to hold Bonlieu
for questioning by a New Zealand detective
arrived the same day, 25 July, as another
telegram from France. The French message,
which Cabon received first, told her to
return home at once because her father was
critically ill. An American student working
on the excavaton with Bonlieu said the
Frenchwoman came into her dormitory looking
pale and anxious, and announced that she
had to leave for France immediately. She
flew out of Israel the following day.

In fact, of course, her father was already
dead. The telegram was a coded message from
the DSGE warning her to leave Israel before
the New Zealand police got to her. That she
received it before the Israeli police acted
on the request from New Zealand raises a
strong possibility that they co-operated in
her escape. Given that she had worked
previously for the Israeli Secret Service,
this would not be surprising."
J.F.K. And Reggae Singer Bob Marley:
http://www.exorcist.org.nz/blackwell.html

CHRISTCHURCH EARTHQUAKE (NZ)
February, 2011

New Zealand's Labour Party Leader,
Phil Goff stated:

" What was the Israeli search and rescue team
doing in an area where it wasn't allowed to be? "

" The suspicion is that this is a cover-up to
avoid embarrassing Israel."

P.M. JOHN KEY'S PILGRIMAGE TO FACEBOOK

JEWS AND BIG BROTHER -

Mark Zuckerberg (Facebook) gets hot under the collar over
your privacy issues and sweats profusely:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3hu3iG8B2g

Mark Zuckerberg (Facebook) Proven Jew Illuminati Tool:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrBMi1RgPAQ&feature=related

RUSSIAN TELEVISION: Facebook IS Mass Surveillance
http://rt.com/news/richard-stallman-free-software-875/

F.B.I. WOULD LIKE TO FOLLOW YOU ON FACEBOOK AND
TWITTER:
http://rt.com/news/fbi-social-networks-privacy-781/

Pu'u Moaulanui

Jul 4, 2012, 7:09:34 PM7/4/12