Casual Sex Site | Find Women Adult Hookup Online

ariannab...@gmail.com

Sep 19, 2020, 2:50:23 AM9/19/20
Date for casual sex - Looking adult singles women by age. I am/we are looking girls, male female couples - discreet relationships. Send me your message, let me know your interest.

I am so hot lady, hit me for dating @ https://www.hotdatingwomen.com/

rosamond...@gmail.com

Sep 23, 2020, 1:26:13 AM9/23/20
On Saturday, 19 September 2020 12:20:23 UTC+5:30, ariannab...@gmail.com wrote:
> Date for casual sex - Looking adult singles women by age. I am/we are looking girls, male female couples - discreet relationships. Send me your message, let me know your interest.
>
> I am so hot lady, hit me for dating @ https://www.hotdatingwomen.com/

In recent time, many Australian singles find their partner at internet. All those single male and females who hope to date and looking for a dating partner for them online dating sites are very useful. If you are searching for singles free of cost dating sites is best selection.

https://www.sexdatingsite.com.au/

suzan.j...@gmail.com

Sep 23, 2020, 1:38:03 AM9/23/20
Meet a man or woman who is in love with you is like enjoying the chocolate with sexy singles of your choice at your side. Love and online dating are two things that are inseparable. You can not argue the fact that love is what people are emerging.

https://www.adultfindout.co.uk/

jenna...@gmail.com

Sep 23, 2020, 1:45:23 AM9/23/20
I like honesty, truthful, because trust is a vital phenomenon. I found joy in Fishing and i have intense love for sports, specifically Soccer, my kind of music is Pop, Rnb, Blues and country, i'm passionate, loving, caring, honest and i love been close to nature...

https://www.adultfindout.com/

abella...@gmail.com

Sep 23, 2020, 7:21:58 AM9/23/20
Online dating sites permit you to setup your personal profile and through dating intimate, adult dating site for find men as well. If the woman is very beautiful, you should notice it and tell her lacking going overboard.

https://www.adultfindout.com.au/

The Doctor

Sep 23, 2020, 10:16:50 AM9/23/20
In article <0c55f270-f105-4f60...@googlegroups.com>,
<rosamond...@gmail.com> wrote:
>On Saturday, 19 September 2020 12:20:23 UTC+5:30, ariannab...@gmail.com wr=
>ote:
>> Date for casual sex - Looking adult singles women by age. I am/we are loo=
>king girls, male female couples - discreet relationships. Send me your mess=
>age, let me know your interest.
>>=20
>> I am so hot lady, hit me for dating @ https://www.hotdatingwomen.com/
>
>In recent time, many Australian singles find their partner at internet. All=
> those single male and females who hope to date and looking for a dating pa=
>rtner for them online dating sites are very useful. If you are searching fo=
>r singles free of cost dating sites is best selection.
>
>https://www.sexdatingsite.com.au/

This spamtroll came from

soc.culture.australian #271128 (3 more)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.australian
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2020 22:26:11 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Casual Sex Site | Find Women Adult Hookup Online
From: rosamond...@gmail.com

Depeer google groups now!
BC save the Province; on 24 October 2020, vote Liberal and not NDP!

sarah....@gmail.com

Sep 24, 2020, 6:31:46 AM9/24/20
Online dating Sites is 100% Free Online Dating Websites In USA ,UK, Australia,Europe, Canada and all over the world. Girls for one night, find girls for sex dating. Are you single? Then find your sex partner at free dating websites girls for fuck

https://www.adulthub.com.au/

even.b....@gmail.com

Sep 25, 2020, 12:57:46 AM9/25/20
Recently every single people have a curiosity to know about the dating for have fun,romance and enjoy our all valuable moment in our life and find wild casual dating women for make a sexual night and relationship.

https://www.naughtyconnect.com.au/

rosie....@gmail.com

Sep 25, 2020, 9:08:51 AM9/25/20
Explore Online Dating with the Best Dating Site. Navigation by articles. By clicking the submit button above you expressly area to our Privacy line including area ...

https://www.adultxdating.com/

corybri...@gmail.com

Sep 26, 2020, 1:04:21 AM9/26/20
You can also filter for the specifics such as mature dating, gay senior dating , and older women dating. The choice is yours!

https://www.findadultswingers.com/

zoen...@gmail.com

Sep 26, 2020, 8:41:00 AM9/26/20
If you are looking for single sexy local guys and girls, then you fond the spot. Local Match brings you the hottest, sexiest and prettiest single men and women in your area. Voted one of the top dating services online for its ease of use, simple interface and active community members.

https://www.emmaamigo.com/

chj...@gmail.com

Sep 29, 2020, 8:49:48 AM9/29/20
You can easily choose what to use to win a girl’s heart or to cheer up a friend. Do something nice for your chat partner and show them that you care. The coins for purchasing stickers can be either bought or earned in a totally honest vote.

https://www.searchsingles.com.au/

ashley....@gmail.com

Sep 30, 2020, 1:08:24 AM9/30/20
Free.Date is a totally free online dating site that offers full access with no credit cards required. There is no credit card required because this is a dating site that costs nothing. As in a completely free online date service. At Free Date the goal is to connect real like minded singles. Matchmaking at no cost to you.

https://www.trouverme.com/

jame...@gmail.com

Oct 1, 2020, 1:37:03 AM10/1/20
Two of my close friends are single women in their mid-30s – in the prime of their careers and enjoying both life and work. They are not in a hurry to conform to norms and get married. Like...

https://www.interracialxdating.com/

tracyrr...@gmail.com

Oct 2, 2020, 1:12:38 AM10/2/20
Safe casual dating site Well update this list. Our survey suggests that 45 percent; Great britain friend finder adult; Dating apps looking for a one safe casual dating site; Safe casual dating site s and apps safe casual dating site ; Locksmith safe friends plumbing; Start chatting and maximize your; Casualty figures are hard to come by, but some historians estimate that 2, invaders died along …

https://www.singlescasualdating.com/

jecqul...@gmail.com

Oct 3, 2020, 1:24:28 AM10/3/20
Genuine Free Dating. This dating site is 100% free; there are no hidden extras; no hidden charges; it is entirely free. Always Free. Unlike a lot of other sites that claim to be free, but the moment you want to do something, like message someone, you have to pay, Free Singles 247 is completely free always. All site features are available to you - for no charge at all. You will never have to get your credit card out. You …

https://www.adultfindout.ca/

lovelyro...@gmail.com

Oct 5, 2020, 3:46:52 AM10/5/20
When I was a teenager girls had more self worth than today. They were told and often lived knowing that when they had sex they gave a bit of themselves away. A slice of their self being was lost forever. Today a girl measures her beauty by the tim...

https://www.adultxdating.us/

anna.a...@gmail.com

Oct 6, 2020, 1:32:37 AM10/6/20
On Saturday, September 19, 2020 at 12:20:23 PM UTC+5:30, ariannab...@gmail.com wrote:
> Date for casual sex - Looking adult singles women by age. I am/we are looking girls, male female couples - discreet relationships. Send me your message, let me know your interest.
>
> I am so hot lady, hit me for dating @ https://www.hotdatingwomen.com/

Try to find someone here who can be a nice partner for sharing.

andreabr...@gmail.com

Oct 7, 2020, 1:05:34 AM10/7/20
A fantastic approach is the number one armor you can use in your quest to get the girl. Togged out in fashionable clothes and well groomed from top to toe, you’ve succeeded on the first count of giving the impression of being the Tribal Leader, the high Status male. Now, let’s tackle how you have to approach a beautiful girl like a high status male to reinforce the impression and cement it in her subconscious. Nowadays, a lots of American, Russian, UK and canada dating sites are using lots of people for finding partners.

ronilor...@gmail.com

Oct 8, 2020, 1:14:33 AM10/8/20
On Saturday, September 19, 2020 at 12:20:23 PM UTC+5:30, ariannab...@gmail.com wrote:
> Date for casual sex - Looking adult singles women by age. I am/we are looking girls, male female couples - discreet relationships. Send me your message, let me know your interest.
>
> I am so hot lady, hit me for dating @ https://www.hotdatingwomen.com/

anastiaarli...@gmail.com

Oct 9, 2020, 1:03:04 AM10/9/20
On Wednesday, September 23, 2020 at 10:56:13 AM UTC+5:30, rosamon...@gmail.com wrote:
But you don't only have to use dating apps, where some girls will be looking for love and others are only looking for lust -- if you want to take out any complications or misunderstandings about sex, there are also a couple good hook up apps on the market. DOWN, Casual, Feels, and Wild are just some of these to name. On here, you'll know that every girl wants exactly what you do -- sex. By using filters like …

The Doctor

Oct 9, 2020, 9:57:38 AM10/9/20
In article <bf369276-48b7-4be6...@googlegroups.com>,
<anastiaarli...@gmail.com> wrote:
>On Wednesday, September 23, 2020 at 10:56:13 AM UTC+5:30, rosamon...@gmail.=
>com wrote:
>> On Saturday, 19 September 2020 12:20:23 UTC+5:30, ariannab...@gmail.com =
>wrote:
>> > Date for casual sex - Looking adult singles women by age. I am/we are l=
>ooking girls, male female couples - discreet relationships. Send me your me=
>ssage, let me know your interest.
>> >=20
>> > I am so hot lady, hit me for dating @ https://www.hotdatingwomen.com/
>>=20
>> In recent time, many Australian singles find their partner at internet. A=
>ll those single male and females who hope to date and looking for a dating =
>partner for them online dating sites are very useful. If you are searching =
>for singles free of cost dating sites is best selection.
>>=20
>> https://www.sexdatingsite.com.au/
>
>But you don't only have to use dating apps, where some girls will be lookin=
>g for love and others are only looking for lust -- if you want to take out =
>any complications or misunderstandings about sex, there are also a couple g=
>ood hook up apps on the market. DOWN, Casual, Feels, and Wild are just some=
> of these to name. On here, you'll know that every girl wants exactly what =
>you do -- sex. By using filters like =E2=80=A6

this spamtroll came from

soc.culture.australian #271182
Newsgroups: soc.culture.australian
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2020 22:03:03 -0700 (PDT)
From: anastiaarli...@gmail.com

Depeer Google groups now!

marialo...@gmail.com

Oct 10, 2020, 1:44:39 AM10/10/20
On Wednesday, September 23, 2020 at 4:51:58 PM UTC+5:30, abella...@gmail.com wrote:
Create FREE profile and search local girls for dating and match making service. Join us now and meet city girls tonight!, Meet Local Girls Tonight. This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. OK More info. New here? Sign Up Have an account? Sign in. Sign in. Email or username . Password. Keep me logged in Sign in. Forgot your password? Don't have an …

plentysin...@gmail.com

Oct 12, 2020, 1:18:33 AM10/12/20
One of the hottest trends in online dating is the geek lifestyle. In particular, single gamers with a shared interest in video gaming. Gaming is thought to be a predominantly male activity, but studies show that there are far more girl gamers out there than most people realize.. In fact, recent studies show that about 60% of gamers are men and 40% are women in the United States! The female-to-male ratio is …

catchcla...@gmail.com

Oct 13, 2020, 9:20:16 AM10/13/20
girls for sex is the ultimate hookup dating site where local girls sex gets in touch with men for a one-night hookup or forever as they desire. Our dating website is designed to quickly and easily find you the very best local girl's matches nearby. On our dating site, some hot local girls sex are looking for you. Register now and see for yourself what our online hookup site is all about, go …

alston...@gmail.com

Oct 14, 2020, 1:38:24 AM10/14/20
On Friday, September 25, 2020 at 10:27:46 AM UTC+5:30, even.b...@gmail.com wrote:
Married Dating is an essential online resource for anyone who is interested in extramarital affairs and other aspects of dating while married. We provide married dating sites reviews, guides, online dating tips, and other information you may need on your journey. Do I need to pay for using Married.Dating?

laney...@gmail.com

Oct 15, 2020, 1:31:44 AM10/15/20
On our local single dating site, you will find many likeminded and attractive girls who are also new in the love world, they are also looking for their handsome man who will come and take them by surprise. Are you that wonder man ready to be your wonder woman? Then what are you waiting for, just come to our website and start dating? Dating girls is …

The Doctor

Oct 15, 2020, 8:27:25 AM10/15/20
In article <1d9fc553-4dd8-44b0...@googlegroups.com>,
<laney...@gmail.com> wrote:
>On Wednesday, September 23, 2020 at 11:08:03 AM UTC+5:30, suzan....@gmail.c=
>om wrote:
>> On Wednesday, 23 September 2020 10:56:13 UTC+5:30, rosamon...@gmail.com =
>wrote:
> looking girls, male female couples - discreet relationships. Send me your =
>message, let me know your interest.
>/
>> >=20
>> > In recent time, many Australian singles find their partner at internet.=
> All those single male and females who hope to date and looking for a datin=
>g partner for them online dating sites are very useful. If you are searchin=
>g for singles free of cost dating sites is best selection.
>> >=20
>> > https://www.sexdatingsite.com.au/
>>=20
>> Meet a man or woman who is in love with you is like enjoying the chocolat=
>e with sexy singles of your choice at your side. Love and online dating are=
> two things that are inseparable. You can not argue the fact that love is w=
>hat people are emerging.
>>=20
>> https://www.adultfindout.co.uk/
>
>On our local single dating site, you will find many likeminded and attracti=
>ve girls who are also new in the love world, they are also looking for thei=
>r handsome man who will come and take them by surprise. Are you that wonder=
> man ready to be your wonder woman? Then what are you waiting for, just com=
>e to our website and start dating? Dating girls is =E2=80=A6

This spamtroll came from

soc.culture.australian #271197 (7 more)
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2020 22:31:43 -0700 (PDT)
From: laney...@gmail.com

anna.a...@gmail.com

Oct 16, 2020, 1:31:29 AM10/16/20
Single, Mature Woman Looking for Single Mature Gentleman, 50-65, for Friendship, possibly more I am a Real Woman, I have Curves! I am Sassy, Fun and..

christia...@gmail.com

Oct 17, 2020, 1:37:24 AM10/17/20
On Saturday, September 19, 2020 at 12:20:23 PM UTC+5:30, ariannab...@gmail.com wrote:
> Date for casual sex - Looking adult singles women by age. I am/we are looking girls, male female couples - discreet relationships. Send me your message, let me know your interest.
>
> I am so hot lady, hit me for dating @ https://www.hotdatingwomen.com/

There are many shocks for people reentering the dating world after divorce, from the unspoken rules of dating app etiquette to the sheer size of the online dating pool. We asked six people who have been divorced what they found most challenging about navigating the modern dating world. Visit Insider's homepage for more stories. Dating can be challenging, but dating after divorce can be even more …

nannyros...@gmail.com

Oct 19, 2020, 12:54:49 AM10/19/20
Men are traditionally the pursuers, so it is a buyer's market for them when it comes to dating and mate selection! If an unmarried man in the USA or some other first world nation cannot find a girlfriend or wife, chances are that they are the ones who are at fault not the women.

infidel...@gmail.com

Oct 20, 2020, 1:08:41 AM10/20/20
I would like to meet someone that accepts that relationships take work and aren’t perfect. He is ready for something serious and isn’t looking to play games.

licyk...@gmail.com

Oct 21, 2020, 1:38:15 AM10/21/20
On Saturday, September 19, 2020 at 12:20:23 PM UTC+5:30, ariannab...@gmail.com wrote:
> Date for casual sex - Looking adult singles women by age. I am/we are looking girls, male female couples - discreet relationships. Send me your message, let me know your interest.
>
> I am so hot lady, hit me for dating @ https://www.hotdatingwomen.com/

I'm a counselor who loves working with children. I enjoy spending time outdoors. I'm an avid reader and exercise daily.

taylorm...@gmail.com

Oct 21, 2020, 8:54:17 AM10/21/20
I would like to meet someone from another country:: New Zealand, Australia, Scotland or Ireland or England. I love love the accents, esp NZ and AUS. I am extremely attracted to the accents and cultures. I know it is very far from my location in Florida USA but I am willing to relocate. I would love to be able to live abroad.. If I believe in soulmates(not sure I do much anymore tho) Then there is a huge chance my soulmate is not in the area I live in. I dont want to not look abroad just because its too far. My Mr Right could be in another country for all I know so I don't want to limit myself to just my small town. I love a man who is funny, caring, considerate, thoughtful, romantic, and a generally all around good dude! I have tattoos and a couple piercings so I do like tattoos on a man. Beard is almost a must! I am very attracted to beards and not really into clean shaved face. I would be satisfied just listening to you talk to me <3 (Talking to you guys from NZ and AUS and UK) I could just listen to you talk to me all day, and a beard too, OMG you'd be my MR RIGHT.

The Doctor

Oct 21, 2020, 9:55:31 AM10/21/20
In article <f539792d-9e65-4a5a...@googlegroups.com>,
This spamtroll came from

soc.culture.australian #271219 (1 more)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.australian
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2020 22:38:14 -0700 (PDT)
From: licyk...@gmail.com

lorako...@gmail.com

Oct 22, 2020, 4:06:08 AM10/22/20
On Saturday, September 19, 2020 at 12:20:23 PM UTC+5:30, ariannab...@gmail.com wrote:
> Date for casual sex - Looking adult singles women by age. I am/we are looking girls, male female couples - discreet relationships. Send me your message, let me know your interest.
>
> I am so hot lady, hit me for dating @ https://www.hotdatingwomen.com/

Hi everyone! My name is Jenna and I am new here. I like to meet new friends , have fun , listen to music and dance. I like different kind of activities and I am open for new adventures. Studying and to learning something new is such a big pleasure to me.

The Doctor

Oct 22, 2020, 9:20:41 AM10/22/20
In article <02284738-0686-4b6f...@googlegroups.com>,
This spamtroll came from

soc.culture.australian #271225 (3 more)
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2020 01:06:07 -0700 (PDT)
From: lorako...@gmail.com

martinje...@gmail.com

Oct 23, 2020, 1:31:06 AM10/23/20
On Saturday, September 19, 2020 at 12:20:23 PM UTC+5:30, ariannab...@gmail.com wrote:
> Date for casual sex - Looking adult singles women by age. I am/we are looking girls, male female couples - discreet relationships. Send me your message, let me know your interest.
>
> I am so hot lady, hit me for dating @ https://www.hotdatingwomen.com/

I want them to be able to expand my world view and help see more than just my corner of the world. Maybe they can help me move and break free of my small town. A Well educated and Intelligent guy, who shares my interests (in music, entertainment , values, ect.) . But everyone is different, so Let's chat and show me who you are?

The Doctor

Oct 23, 2020, 10:04:34 AM10/23/20
In article <02cd7e55-f85f-4780...@googlegroups.com>,
<martinje...@gmail.com> wrote:
>On Saturday, September 19, 2020 at 12:20:23 PM UTC+5:30, ariannab...@gmail.=
>com wrote:
>> Date for casual sex - Looking adult singles women by age. I am/we are loo=
>king girls, male female couples - discreet relationships. Send me your mess=
>age, let me know your interest.
>>=20
>> I am so hot lady, hit me for dating @ https://www.hotdatingwomen.com/
>
>I want them to be able to expand my world view and help see more than just =
>my corner of the world. Maybe they can help me move and break free of my sm=
>all town. A Well educated and Intelligent guy, who shares my interests (in =
>music, entertainment , values, ect.) . But everyone is different, so Let's =
>chat and show me who you are?

This spamtroll came from

soc.culture.australian #271232 (3 more)
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2020 22:31:05 -0700 (PDT)
From: martinje...@gmail.com

Depeer Google groups Now!!

Krystyna Walker

Oct 24, 2020, 1:03:00 AM10/24/20
On Saturday, September 19, 2020 at 12:20:23 PM UTC+5:30, ariannab...@gmail.com wrote:
> Date for casual sex - Looking adult singles women by age. I am/we are looking girls, male female couples - discreet relationships. Send me your message, let me know your interest.
>
> I am so hot lady, hit me for dating @ https://www.hotdatingwomen.com/

I am a talkative but introverted person, Is it possible? I am not shy; I love the outdoor activities, and my life goal is to get a Ph. D before my 30th birthday. You should know about me that I DONT USE ANY KIND Of social media.

walkerkr...@gmail.com

Oct 26, 2020, 1:04:54 AM10/26/20
I am an outgoing adventurous woman who lives life to the fullest

The Doctor

Oct 26, 2020, 1:46:43 AM10/26/20
In article <f8c58c46-47b1-441f...@googlegroups.com>,
<walkerkr...@gmail.com> wrote:
>On Friday, October 23, 2020 at 11:01:06 AM UTC+5:30, martinje...@gmail.com =
>wrote:
>> On Saturday, September 19, 2020 at 12:20:23 PM UTC+5:30, ariannab...@gmai=
>l.com wrote:
>> > Date for casual sex - Looking adult singles women by age. I am/we are l=
>ooking girls, male female couples - discreet relationships. Send me your me=
>ssage, let me know your interest.
>> >=20
>> > I am so hot lady, hit me for dating @ https://www.hotdatingwomen.com/
>>=20
>> I want them to be able to expand my world view and help see more than jus=
>t my corner of the world. Maybe they can help me move and break free of my =
>small town. A Well educated and Intelligent guy, who shares my interests (i=
>n music, entertainment , values, ect.) . But everyone is different, so Let'=
>s chat and show me who you are?
>
>I am an outgoing adventurous woman who lives life to the fullest

This spamtroll came from

soc.culture.australian #271246
Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2020 22:04:53 -0700 (PDT)
From: walkerkr...@gmail.com

Depeer Google groups Now!!
Sask save the Province; on 26 October 2020, vote Liberal and not NDP nor SKP!

discree...@gmail.com

Oct 27, 2020, 1:17:17 AM10/27/20
Born and raised in West Texas, USA. I love bonfires, long walks in the woods with my doggo, and meaningful conversation. I don't belong in the modern world and far prefer the serenity of the country and outdoors to anything else. Its where I feel most at peace, grounded. A man with a wicked sense of humor and a curiosity and openness for all different ideas a must!

The Doctor

Oct 27, 2020, 9:07:39 AM10/27/20
In article <19e75f4a-be43-4ae7...@googlegroups.com>,
<discree...@gmail.com> wrote:
>On Monday, October 26, 2020 at 10:34:54 AM UTC+5:30, walkerkr...@gmail.com =
>wrote:
>> On Friday, October 23, 2020 at 11:01:06 AM UTC+5:30, martinje...@gmail.co=
>m wrote:
> looking girls, male female couples - discreet relationships. Send me your =
>message, let me know your interest.
>/
>> >=20
>> > I want them to be able to expand my world view and help see more than j=
>ust my corner of the world. Maybe they can help me move and break free of m=
>y small town. A Well educated and Intelligent guy, who shares my interests =
>(in music, entertainment , values, ect.) . But everyone is different, so Le=
>t's chat and show me who you are?
>>=20
>> I am an outgoing adventurous woman who lives life to the fullest
>
>Born and raised in West Texas, USA. I love bonfires, long walks in the wood=
>s with my doggo, and meaningful conversation. I don't belong in the modern =
>world and far prefer the serenity of the country and outdoors to anything e=
>lse. Its where I feel most at peace, grounded. A man with a wicked sense of=
> humor and a curiosity and openness for all different ideas a must!

This spamtroll came from
eceived: by 2002:aed:2f67:: with SMTP id l94mr528895qtd.101.1603775836932;
+ Mon, 26 Oct 2020 22:17:16 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2020 22:17:16 -0700 (PDT)
From: discree...@gmail.com

Depeer Google groups Now!!

whois 27.57.163.225
% IANA WHOIS server
% for more information on IANA, visit http://www.iana.org
% This query returned 1 object

refer: whois.apnic.net

inetnum: 27.0.0.0 - 27.255.255.255
organisation: APNIC
status: ALLOCATED

whois: whois.apnic.net

changed: 2010-01
source: IANA

# whois.apnic.net

% [whois.apnic.net]
% Whois data copyright terms http://www.apnic.net/db/dbcopyright.html

% Information related to '27.57.128.0 - 27.57.191.255'

% Abuse contact for '27.57.128.0 - 27.57.191.255' is 'dsltac2n...@airtel.com'

inetnum: 27.57.128.0 - 27.57.191.255
netname: ABTS-DSL-MPCG
descr: Bharti Airtel Ltd, 1 Malviya Nagar Bhopal Madhya Pradesh 462003
descr: Email: DSLTAC2N...@airtel.com
Contact : +91-124-4282296
country: IN
admin-c: DEL2-AP
tech-c: DEL2-AP
status: ALLOCATED NON-PORTABLE
mnt-by: MAINT-IN-TELEMEDIA
mnt-irt: IRT-BHARTI-TELEMEDIA-IN
geoloc: 23.240122 77.406257
last-modified: 2019-02-19T13:01:57Z
source: APNIC

irt: IRT-BHARTI-TELEMEDIA-IN
address: Bharti Airtel Ltd.
e-mail: shan...@airtel.com
abuse-mailbox: dsltac2n...@airtel.com
admin-c: NS282-AP
tech-c: NS282-AP
auth: # Filtered
remarks: shan...@airtel.com was validated on 2020-07-07
remarks: dsltac2n...@airtel.com was validated on 2020-09-10
mnt-by: MAINT-IN-TELEMEDIA
last-modified: 2020-09-10T12:36:23Z
source: APNIC

person: Network Administrator for ABTS DEL
address: Bharti Airtel Ltd. - TELEMEDIA Services
address: 224, Okhla Industrial Estate
address: Phase III, New Delhi-110020
country: IN
phone: +91-11-41615533
e-mail: dsl...@airtel.com
nic-hdl: DEL2-AP
remarks: --------------------------------------
remarks: Send abuse reports to
remarks: DSLTAC2N...@airtel.com
remarks: --------------------------------------
mnt-by: MAINT-IN-TELEMEDIA
last-modified: 2015-11-05T05:17:08Z
source: APNIC

% Information related to '27.57.163.0/24AS45609'

route: 27.57.163.0/24
descr: BCL-SOUTH
descr: Bharti Cellular Limited
descr: No.55,Divyashree Towers .
descr: Bannergatta Road ,
descr: Karnataka
descr: INDIA
country: IN
origin: AS45609
mnt-by: MAINT-IN-MOBILITY
last-modified: 2010-08-16T09:41:58Z
source: APNIC

% This query was served by the APNIC Whois Service version 1.88.15-SNAPSHOT (WHOIS-US3)

USA vote to dissolve the Republic !!

evemi...@gmail.com

Oct 28, 2020, 1:23:21 AM10/28/20
On Saturday, September 19, 2020 at 12:20:23 PM UTC+5:30, ariannab...@gmail.com wrote:
> Date for casual sex - Looking adult singles women by age. I am/we are looking girls, male female couples - discreet relationships. Send me your message, let me know your interest.
>
> I am so hot lady, hit me for dating @ https://www.hotdatingwomen.com/

I like to make things. I like gardening. I like my pets. I have 2 guinea pigs and a gerbil. I'm not the best with electronics. I can't drive. I'm old fashion. I was told to try this.
I like dancing, I like singing. I good at cleaning and cooking.

The Doctor

Oct 28, 2020, 9:05:30 AM10/28/20
In article <65643580-d546-4d13...@googlegroups.com>,
This spamtroll came from

soc.culture.australian #271253
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2020 22:23:19 -0700 (PDT)
From: evemi...@gmail.com

Depeer Google groups Now!!

whois 122.170.74.194
% IANA WHOIS server
% for more information on IANA, visit http://www.iana.org
% This query returned 1 object

refer: whois.apnic.net

inetnum: 122.0.0.0 - 122.255.255.255
organisation: APNIC
status: ALLOCATED

whois: whois.apnic.net

changed: 2006-01
source: IANA

# whois.apnic.net

% [whois.apnic.net]
% Whois data copyright terms http://www.apnic.net/db/dbcopyright.html

% Information related to '122.170.0.0 - 122.170.127.255'

% Abuse contact for '122.170.0.0 - 122.170.127.255' is 'ipspam...@airtel.com'

inetnum: 122.170.0.0 - 122.170.127.255
netname: ABTS-WEST-DSL-MUM
descr: ABTS-MUMBAI
descr: 6th Floor, Interface, Bldg No 7, Link Road,
descr: Malad (W),
descr: Mumbai
descr: Maharashtra
descr: India
descr: Contact Person: Manas Kaul
descr: Email: dsl.no...@airtel.in
descr: Phone: 022-40038238 40034191 40030108
country: IN
admin-c: MUM1-AP
tech-c: MUM1-AP
mnt-by: MAINT-IN-TELEMEDIA
mnt-lower: MAINT-IN-TELEMEDIA
mnt-routes: MAINT-IN-TELEMEDIA
status: ALLOCATED NON-PORTABLE
last-modified: 2009-02-06T11:44:07Z
source: APNIC

person: Network Administrator for ABTS MUM
address: ABTS
address: 6th Floor, Interface, Bldg No 7, Link Road,Malad (W),
address: Mumbai,Maharashtra
country: IN
phone: +91-124-4244017
e-mail: Tech.s...@airtel.com
nic-hdl: MUM1-AP
remarks: -----------------------------
remarks: Send abuse reports to
remarks: -----------------------------
mnt-by: MAINT-IN-TELEMEDIA
last-modified: 2017-11-02T10:51:15Z
source: APNIC

% Information related to '122.170.74.0/24AS24560'

route: 122.170.74.0/24
descr: BHARTI-IN
descr: Bharti Tele-Ventures Limited
descr: Class A ISP in INDIA .
descr: 234 , OKHLA PHASE III ,
descr: NEW DELHI
descr: INDIA
country: IN
origin: AS24560
mnt-by: MAINT-IN-BBIL
last-modified: 2008-09-04T07:55:29Z
source: APNIC

% Information related to '122.170.74.0/24AS9498'

route: 122.170.74.0/24
descr: BHARTI-IN
descr: Bharti Tele-Ventures Limited
descr: Class A ISP in INDIA .
descr: 234 , OKHLA PHASE III ,
descr: NEW DELHI
descr: INDIA
country: IN
origin: AS9498
mnt-by: MAINT-IN-BBIL
last-modified: 2008-09-04T07:54:53Z
source: APNIC

% This query was served by the APNIC Whois Service version 1.88.15-SNAPSHOT (WHOIS-US4)

garciar...@gmail.com

Oct 29, 2020, 2:03:32 AM10/29/20
On Saturday, September 19, 2020 at 12:20:23 PM UTC+5:30, ariannab...@gmail.com wrote:
> Date for casual sex - Looking adult singles women by age. I am/we are looking girls, male female couples - discreet relationships. Send me your message, let me know your interest.
>
> I am so hot lady, hit me for dating @ https://www.hotdatingwomen.com/

I’m originally from Canada and have been in California for 3 years now. I recently graduated with my bachelors degree in communication studies. I love to bake, watch sports, travel, go to the movies, and try different restaurants.

garciar...@gmail.com

Oct 29, 2020, 2:05:18 AM10/29/20
On Saturday, September 19, 2020 at 12:20:23 PM UTC+5:30, ariannab...@gmail.com wrote:
> Date for casual sex - Looking adult singles women by age. I am/we are looking girls, male female couples - discreet relationships. Send me your message, let me know your interest.
>
> I am so hot lady, hit me for dating @ https://www.hotdatingwomen.com/

Someone who loves to try new things, would like to travel more, is kind and family oriented. E hits life and like to laugh

The Doctor

Oct 29, 2020, 11:08:51 AM10/29/20
In article <0a3b2237-7202-41d2...@googlegroups.com>,
<garciar...@gmail.com> wrote:
>On Saturday, September 19, 2020 at 12:20:23 PM UTC+5:30, ariannab...@gmail.=
>com wrote:
>> Date for casual sex - Looking adult singles women by age. I am/we are loo=
>king girls, male female couples - discreet relationships. Send me your mess=
>age, let me know your interest.
>>=20
>> I am so hot lady, hit me for dating @ https://www.hotdatingwomen.com/
>
>I=E2=80=99m originally from Canada and have been in California for 3 years =
>now. I recently graduated with my bachelors degree in communication studies=
>. I love to bake, watch sports, travel, go to the movies, and try different=
> restaurants.

This spamtroll came from

soc.culture.australian #271262 (8 more)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.australian
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2020 23:03:30 -0700 (PDT)
From: garciar...@gmail.com

Depeer Google groups Now!!

The Doctor

Oct 29, 2020, 11:09:25 AM10/29/20
In article <5c22103c-e303-4fce...@googlegroups.com>,
This spamtroll came from

soc.culture.australian #271263 (8 more)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.australian
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2020 23:05:16 -0700 (PDT)
From: garciar...@gmail.com

licyk...@gmail.com

Oct 30, 2020, 1:07:24 AM10/30/20
On Saturday, September 19, 2020 at 12:20:23 PM UTC+5:30, ariannab...@gmail.com wrote:
> Date for casual sex - Looking adult singles women by age. I am/we are looking girls, male female couples - discreet relationships. Send me your message, let me know your interest.
>
> I am so hot lady, hit me for dating @ https://www.hotdatingwomen.com/

Looking for just fun with you guys whos willing to play talk to you soon

The Doctor

Oct 30, 2020, 9:45:27 AM10/30/20
In article <62356e03-3918-4651...@googlegroups.com>,
This spamtroll came from

soc.culture.australian #271276
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2020 22:07:23 -0700 (PDT)
From: licyk...@gmail.com

miaaam...@gmail.com

Oct 31, 2020, 1:09:13 AM10/31/20
On Saturday, September 19, 2020 at 12:20:23 PM UTC+5:30, ariannab...@gmail.com wrote:
> Date for casual sex - Looking adult singles women by age. I am/we are looking girls, male female couples - discreet relationships. Send me your message, let me know your interest.
>
> I am so hot lady, hit me for dating @ https://www.hotdatingwomen.com/

Down to earth kind family-orientated hard-working God-fearing

levinlo...@gmail.com

Oct 31, 2020, 7:21:25 AM10/31/20
On Saturday, September 19, 2020 at 12:20:23 PM UTC+5:30, ariannab...@gmail.com wrote:
> Date for casual sex - Looking adult singles women by age. I am/we are looking girls, male female couples - discreet relationships. Send me your message, let me know your interest.
>
> I am so hot lady, hit me for dating @ https://www.hotdatingwomen.com/

I am just looking for someone who likes some of the things I do! Someone who can be completely HONEST! I do not like liars, cheaters or games! I am looking for an honest friendship with someone who will treat me good and love me for me…

The Doctor

Oct 31, 2020, 10:48:20 AM10/31/20
In article <a1351282-871e-4503...@googlegroups.com>,
This spamtroll came from

soc.culture.australian #271280 (1 more)
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2020 22:09:12 -0700 (PDT)
From: miaaam...@gmail.com

The Doctor

Oct 31, 2020, 10:48:46 AM10/31/20
In article <718c4cae-6893-4551...@googlegroups.com>,
<levinlo...@gmail.com> wrote:
>On Saturday, September 19, 2020 at 12:20:23 PM UTC+5:30, ariannab...@gmail.=
>com wrote:
>> Date for casual sex - Looking adult singles women by age. I am/we are loo=
>king girls, male female couples - discreet relationships. Send me your mess=
>age, let me know your interest.
>>=20
>> I am so hot lady, hit me for dating @ https://www.hotdatingwomen.com/
>
>I am just looking for someone who likes some of the things I do! Someone wh=
>o can be completely HONEST! I do not like liars, cheaters or games! I am lo=
>oking for an honest friendship with someone who will treat me good and love=
> me for me=E2=80=A6

This spamtroll came from

soc.culture.australian #271281 (1 more)
Date: Sat, 31 Oct 2020 04:21:23 -0700 (PDT)
From: levinlo...@gmail.com

nollan...@gmail.com

Nov 1, 2020, 1:21:18 AM11/1/20
We are best Reliable and suppliers of chemical research products world
wide. Our shipping and delivery is 100% safe and convenient. We are ready
to sell minimum quantities and large supplies of our product worldwide.

Below is a list of some of our product
Wickr ID@:bowe420
Snapchat@:bonalegit

MDMA
Heroin
Methamphetamine (Crystal Meth)
ayurvedic urea in powder.

Lemon Quaaludes 714.

Etaqualone powder, Etaqualone pills

Xanax 1 mg Upjohn footbals
XANAX 1 mg (blue Ksalol)
Xanax SR 2 mg (brand Upjohn)
Xanax 2 mg (Pfizer LongBars)
Valium 10 mg Bensedine
AMBIEN (Zolpidem, Stilnox)
Lorazepam 2.5 mg (Ativan)
Clonazepam 2 mg (Rivotril)
Nitrazeoam 5 mg (Nipam)
Bromazepam 6 mg (Lexotan)
Apaurine 10 mg (blue valium)
aderall generic: amphetamine salt combo
arimidex chemical name: anastrozole
adderall xr 10mg capsules 30 capsules
codeine 30/500mg
demerol (meperidine hcl) caps
diazepam
dilaudid
soma -generic-
ketalar injection
ritalin
flexeril (cyclobenzaprine) - merck tabs
hydrocodone 10mg/500mg 60tabs
roxicodone 30mg (physicians tc)
clonazepam (klonopin)
fentanyl brand name: duragesic 5-12 12.5 mcg/hr patches
oxycontin
methadone
seconal (chemical name-secobarbital)
oxycodone-apap (wattson labs)
vailum
cialis
vicoprofen (generic:hydrocodone-ibuprofen)
hydrocodone-ibuprofen (brand name:vicoprofen)
suboxone
subutex
nembutal

HGH
NEW RIPTROPIN BRAND hGH 100 iu kit
200 iu (/kit)
300 iu = /kit)
400 iu = (/kit)
500 iu = (/kit)

SOMATROPIN 100 IU (Blue top) (labels included)
1 kit
2 kits
3 kits
5 Kits

-100% Discreet and Confidential ,
-Your personal details are 100% SECURE.,
-Your orders are 100% Secure and Anonymous.,
-Fast Worldwide Delivery (You can track and trace with your tracking number provided).

Wickr ID@:bowe420
Snapchat@:bonalegit

order-payment-wedeliver
-diazepam
-Marijuana
- LSD
-xanax
-mdma
-Oxys
- Cocaine
-ketamine
-meths
-Tramadol
more stuffs available
Hit me up for more details..

Lally Peterson

Nov 2, 2020, 12:09:02 AM11/2/20
On Saturday, September 19, 2020 at 12:20:23 PM UTC+5:30, ariannab...@gmail.com wrote:
> Date for casual sex - Looking adult singles women by age. I am/we are looking girls, male female couples - discreet relationships. Send me your message, let me know your interest.
>
> I am so hot lady, hit me for dating @ https://www.hotdatingwomen.com/

Looking for someone or a couple to experiment with. Someone with a kinky side. Someone who is up for fun and who has some creative ideas. Someone who practices safe sex.

The Doctor

Nov 2, 2020, 8:52:42 AM11/2/20
In article <dc32e328-a389-47ce...@googlegroups.com>,
This spamtroll came from

soc.culture.australian #271291
Newsgroups: soc.culture.australian
Date: Sun, 1 Nov 2020 21:09:01 -0800 (PST)
From: Lally Peterson <lally.p...@gmail.com>

tom andrus

Nov 2, 2020, 11:58:08 PM11/2/20
On Saturday, September 19, 2020 at 12:20:23 PM UTC+5:30, ariannab...@gmail.com wrote:
> Date for casual sex - Looking adult singles women by age. I am/we are looking girls, male female couples - discreet relationships. Send me your message, let me know your interest.
>
> I am so hot lady, hit me for dating @ https://www.hotdatingwomen.com/

I really amma a goof and I know it! I just dont take anything seriously, I cant lie about that. Life is way to short and there's enough serious peopel out their for all of us! I love parties and love hanging out with friends.. I like toys, love sex shops and love porn. Soooo yeah, thats why I am here!

adultsing...@gmail.com

Nov 3, 2020, 4:51:32 AM11/3/20
On Saturday, September 19, 2020 at 12:20:23 PM UTC+5:30, ariannab...@gmail.com wrote:
> Date for casual sex - Looking adult singles women by age. I am/we are looking girls, male female couples - discreet relationships. Send me your message, let me know your interest.
>
> I am so hot lady, hit me for dating @ https://www.hotdatingwomen.com/

I like to talk about my feelings and the meaning of life. I love, love, love to travel and eat well. I love experiencing different languages and cultures. I love expanding my heart and my mind through books, writing, teaching, socializing and travel. I also love getting lost in the stars. I am what is called a free spirit.

The Doctor

Nov 3, 2020, 9:40:28 AM11/3/20
In article <65f8df4f-59d1-4f90...@googlegroups.com>,
<adultsing...@gmail.com> wrote:
>On Saturday, September 19, 2020 at 12:20:23 PM UTC+5:30, ariannab...@gmail.=
>com wrote:
>> Date for casual sex - Looking adult singles women by age. I am/we are loo=
>king girls, male female couples - discreet relationships. Send me your mess=
>age, let me know your interest.
>>=20
>> I am so hot lady, hit me for dating @ https://www.hotdatingwomen.com/
>
> I like to talk about my feelings and the meaning of life. I love, love, lo=
>ve to travel and eat well. I love experiencing different languages and cult=
>ures. I love expanding my heart and my mind through books, writing, teachin=
>g, socializing and travel. I also love getting lost in the stars. I am what=
> is called a free spirit.

This spamtroll came from

soc.culture.australian #271296
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2020 01:51:30 -0800 (PST)
From: adultsing...@gmail.com

Depeer Google groups Now!!
2020/11/11 LEst we forget!

docto...@gmail.com

Nov 4, 2020, 2:12:02 AM11/4/20
On Saturday, 19 September 2020 12:20:23 UTC+5:30, ariannab...@gmail.com wrote:
> Date for casual sex - Looking adult singles women by age. I am/we are looking girls, male female couples - discreet relationships. Send me your message, let me know your interest.

danis...@gmail.com

Nov 5, 2020, 8:15:21 AM11/5/20
On Saturday, September 19, 2020 at 12:20:23 PM UTC+5:30, ariannab...@gmail.com wrote:
> Date for casual sex - Looking adult singles women by age. I am/we are looking girls, male female couples - discreet relationships. Send me your message, let me know your interest.
>
> I am so hot lady, hit me for dating @ https://www.hotdatingwomen.com/

we are a couple looking for adult fun. We are always looking for adult fun. We are very discreet.

The Doctor

Nov 5, 2020, 8:52:43 AM11/5/20
In article <0f71dd15-ed16-4c68...@googlegroups.com>,
This spamtroll came from

soc.culture.australian #271334
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2020 05:15:19 -0800 (PST)
From: danis...@gmail.com

jennifer martinez

Nov 6, 2020, 11:45:11 PM11/6/20
On Saturday, September 19, 2020 at 12:20:23 PM UTC+5:30, ariannab...@gmail.com wrote:
> Date for casual sex - Looking adult singles women by age. I am/we are looking girls, male female couples - discreet relationships. Send me your message, let me know your interest.
>
> I am so hot lady, hit me for dating @ https://www.hotdatingwomen.com/

Looking for something a little different, if your interested and want to know more than definetly get back to me.

The Doctor

Nov 6, 2020, 11:57:51 PM11/6/20
In article <b8138314-ac13-47c5...@googlegroups.com>,
This spamtroll came from

soc.culture.australian #271340
Newsgroups: soc.culture.australian
Date: Fri, 6 Nov 2020 20:45:09 -0800 (PST)
From: jennifer martinez <kelvin...@gmail.com>

camyta...@gmail.com

Nov 9, 2020, 12:10:11 AM11/9/20
On Saturday, September 19, 2020 at 12:20:23 PM UTC+5:30, ariannab...@gmail.com wrote:
> Date for casual sex - Looking adult singles women by age. I am/we are looking girls, male female couples - discreet relationships. Send me your message, let me know your interest.
>
> I am so hot lady, hit me for dating @ https://www.hotdatingwomen.com/

We are an interracial couple looking to meet another couple for fun times.

The Doctor

Nov 9, 2020, 9:37:33 AM11/9/20
In article <fddc63a1-26df-4340...@googlegroups.com>,
This spamtroll came from

soc.culture.australian #271345
Date: Sun, 8 Nov 2020 21:10:09 -0800 (PST)
From: camyta...@gmail.com

Amy Lora

Nov 10, 2020, 12:26:27 AM11/10/20
On Saturday, September 19, 2020 at 12:20:23 PM UTC+5:30, ariannab...@gmail.com wrote:
> Date for casual sex - Looking adult singles women by age. I am/we are looking girls, male female couples - discreet relationships. Send me your message, let me know your interest.
>
> I am so hot lady, hit me for dating @ https://www.hotdatingwomen.com/

i am a fuller figured women looking for fun on the side of my present relationship

sscott....@gmail.com

Nov 10, 2020, 7:17:25 AM11/10/20
I'm an adventurous little yet voluptuous female. I travel alot so I enjoy much sexual encounters..bt don't be scared..I test myself very month…. I try to get out and have fun when I can but I get lonely and bored in the hotels. I'm looking for men, women, or couples who enjoy writing about there sexual experiences and positions. I love to hear about new places and positions that you've done, mainly because I love to try them out when I can! ;)Hope to hear from you!Kisses… Jocelyn.

The Doctor

Nov 10, 2020, 9:05:32 AM11/10/20
In article <cf0a897a-7561-498c...@googlegroups.com>,
This spamtroll came from

soc.culture.australian #271347 (2 more)
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2020 21:26:25 -0800 (PST)
From: Amy Lora <amyl...@gmail.com>

The Doctor

Nov 10, 2020, 9:06:40 AM11/10/20
In article <8a037162-68c0-4e41...@googlegroups.com>,
<sscott....@gmail.com> wrote:
>I'm an adventurous little yet voluptuous female. I travel alot so I enjoy m=
>uch sexual encounters..bt don't be scared..I test myself very month=E2=80=
>=A6. I try to get out and have fun when I can but I get lonely and bored in=
> the hotels. I'm looking for men, women, or couples who enjoy writing about=
> there sexual experiences and positions. I love to hear about new places an=
>d positions that you've done, mainly because I love to try them out when I =
>can! ;)Hope to hear from you!Kisses=E2=80=A6 Jocelyn.

This spamtroll came from

soc.culture.australian #271349 (2 more)
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2020 04:17:24 -0800 (PST)
From: sscott....@gmail.com

Depeer Google groups Now!!

whois 223.226.209.130
% IANA WHOIS server
% for more information on IANA, visit http://www.iana.org
% This query returned 1 object

refer: whois.apnic.net

inetnum: 223.0.0.0 - 223.255.255.255
organisation: APNIC
status: ALLOCATED

whois: whois.apnic.net

changed: 2010-04
source: IANA

# whois.apnic.net

% [whois.apnic.net]
% Whois data copyright terms http://www.apnic.net/db/dbcopyright.html

% Information related to '223.224.0.0 - 223.239.255.255'

% Abuse contact for '223.224.0.0 - 223.239.255.255' is 'ip.m...@airtel.com'

inetnum: 223.224.0.0 - 223.239.255.255
netname: BHARTI-MO-IN
descr: Bharti Airtel Limited
descr: Unitech World Cyber Park
descr: Tower B, 6th Floor,
descr: Sector-39
country: IN
org: ORG-BAL2-AP
admin-c: RK250-AP
tech-c: RK250-AP
abuse-c: AB1077-AP
status: ALLOCATED PORTABLE
remarks: --------------------------------------------------------
remarks: To report network abuse, please contact mnt-irt
remarks: For troubleshooting, please contact tech-c and admin-c
remarks: Report invalid contact via www.apnic.net/invalidcontact
remarks: --------------------------------------------------------
notify: rashim...@airtel.in
mnt-by: APNIC-HM
mnt-lower: MAINT-IN-MOBILITY
mnt-routes: MAINT-IN-MOBILITY
mnt-irt: IRT-BHARTI-MO-IN
last-modified: 2020-06-30T13:21:17Z
source: APNIC

irt: IRT-BHARTI-MO-IN
address: Bharti Airtel Ltd.
address: Airtel Center, Plot No. 16 Udhyog Vihar
address: Gurgaon, India
e-mail: rahul...@airtel.com
abuse-mailbox: ip.m...@airtel.com
admin-c: RK250-AP
tech-c: RK250-AP
auth: # Filtered
remarks: rahul...@airtel.com was validated on 2020-06-30
remarks: ip.m...@airtel.com is invalid
mnt-by: MAINT-IN-MOBILITY
last-modified: 2020-09-15T04:17:38Z
source: APNIC

organisation: ORG-BAL2-AP
org-name: Bharti Airtel Limited
country: IN
address: Airtel Center, Plot No. 16
address: Udyog Vihar, Phase IV
phone: +91-11-41615050
fax-no: +91-11-41711050
e-mail: Rahul...@airtel.com
mnt-ref: APNIC-HM
mnt-by: APNIC-HM
last-modified: 2019-12-20T12:55:47Z
source: APNIC

role: ABUSE BHARTIMOIN
address: Bharti Airtel Ltd.
address: Airtel Center, Plot No. 16 Udhyog Vihar
address: Gurgaon, India
country: ZZ
phone: +000000000
e-mail: rahul...@airtel.com
admin-c: RK250-AP
tech-c: RK250-AP
nic-hdl: AB1077-AP
remarks: Generated from irt object IRT-BHARTI-MO-IN
abuse-mailbox: ip.m...@airtel.com
mnt-by: APNIC-ABUSE
last-modified: 2020-08-31T04:16:49Z
source: APNIC

person: Rashim Kapoor
nic-hdl: RK250-AP
e-mail: rashim...@in.airtel.com
address: Bharti Airtel Ltd.
address: Unitech Cyber Park,
address: Gurgaon, India
phone: +91-124-4552222
fax-no: +91-124-4552233
country: IN
mnt-by: MAINT-IN-BBIL
last-modified: 2012-03-19T11:40:33Z
source: APNIC

% Information related to '223.226.128.0/17AS45609'

route: 223.226.128.0/17
descr: GPRS-Subscribers-in-North
descr: D - 184, Okhla Industrial Estate,Phase - 1,Delhi,
origin: AS45609
country: IN
mnt-lower: MAINT-IN-MOBILITY
mnt-routes: MAINT-IN-MOBILITY
mnt-by: MAINT-IN-MOBILITY
last-modified: 2011-11-09T13:46:37Z
source: APNIC

% This query was served by the APNIC Whois Service version 1.88.15-SNAPSHOT (WHOIS-US3)

Sophia Ava

Nov 12, 2020, 12:29:53 AM11/12/20
I am a big Voluptuous loving woman with more to love on. I love sex but its been a while. I guess its different to approach a big lucious woman like me? Although I don't think skinny equal;s attractive;P I'm satisfied with who I am and I hope to find an honest guy who shares the love with my body 🙂 So let me know if you want to hang out and more. Cant wait!!

ella lora

Nov 13, 2020, 12:19:37 AM11/13/20
sexy,ambitious,naughty,but can be nice.loves to please and get pleased!

Gloria E Young

Nov 25, 2020, 1:47:23 AM11/25/20
We are a fun couple that loves to laugh. We are secure and trust each other implicitly. We aren't into anything too weird. We just like sex. We don't drink or do drugs.

The Doctor

Nov 25, 2020, 8:12:24 AM11/25/20
In article <204db71a-d937-403c...@googlegroups.com>,
Gloria E Young <sensual...@gmail.com> wrote:
>We are a fun couple that loves to laugh. We are secure and trust each other implicitly. We aren't into anything too weird. We just like sex. We don't drink or do drugs.

This spamtroll came from

soc.culture.australian #271404 (3 more)
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2020 22:47:21 -0800 (PST)
From: Gloria E Young <sensual...@gmail.com>

Depeer Google groups Now!!
Merry Christmas 2020 and Happy New Year 2021 !

Abhinav Mishra

Nov 26, 2020, 12:31:16 AM11/26/20
i am a sexy female who knows what she wants to do and does it. i am very discreet and demand the same. i am freaky as hell w/o being over the top. i am a very femme with one hell of a sex drive.

The Doctor

Nov 26, 2020, 8:48:18 AM11/26/20
In article <2ee14fde-3013-4b3f...@googlegroups.com>,
Abhinav Mishra <abhin...@gmail.com> wrote:
>i am a sexy female who knows what she wants to do and does it. i am very discreet and demand the same. i am freaky as hell w/o being over the top. i am a very femme with one hell of a sex drive.

This spamtroll came from

soc.culture.australian #271415 (2 more)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.australian
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2020 21:31:15 -0800 (PST)
From: Abhinav Mishra <abhin...@gmail.com>

Depeer Google groups Now!!

whois 110.227.242.25
% IANA WHOIS server
% for more information on IANA, visit http://www.iana.org
% This query returned 1 object

refer: whois.apnic.net

inetnum: 110.0.0.0 - 110.255.255.255
organisation: APNIC
status: ALLOCATED

whois: whois.apnic.net

changed: 2008-11
source: IANA

# whois.apnic.net

% [whois.apnic.net]
% Whois data copyright terms http://www.apnic.net/db/dbcopyright.html

% Information related to '110.227.192.0 - 110.227.255.255'

% Abuse contact for '110.227.192.0 - 110.227.255.255' is 'dsltac2n...@airtel.com'

inetnum: 110.227.192.0 - 110.227.255.255
netname: ABTS-DSL-MUM
descr: Bharti Airtel Services Limited, 6th floor , Interface Building No 7, Link Road, Mumbai Maharastra-400064
descr: Email: DSLTAC2N...@airtel.com
country: IN
admin-c: NA40-AP
tech-c: NA40-AP
status: ASSIGNED NON-PORTABLE
mnt-by: MAINT-IN-TELEMEDIA
mnt-irt: IRT-BHARTI-TELEMEDIA-IN
geoloc: 19.185189 72.830009
last-modified: 2019-02-19T12:25:00Z
source: APNIC

irt: IRT-BHARTI-TELEMEDIA-IN
address: Bharti Airtel Ltd.
e-mail: shan...@airtel.com
abuse-mailbox: dsltac2n...@airtel.com
admin-c: NS282-AP
tech-c: NS282-AP
auth: # Filtered
remarks: shan...@airtel.com was validated on 2020-07-07
remarks: dsltac2n...@airtel.com was validated on 2020-09-10
mnt-by: MAINT-IN-TELEMEDIA
last-modified: 2020-09-10T12:36:23Z
source: APNIC

person: Network Administrator
nic-hdl: NA40-AP
e-mail: noc-da...@airtel.com
address: Bharti Airtel Ltd.
address: ISP Division - Transport Network Group
address: Plot no.16 , Udyog Vihar , Phase -IV , Gurgaon - 122015 , Haryana , INDIA
address: Phase III, New Delhi-110020, INDIA
phone: +91-124-4222222
fax-no: +91-124-4244017
country: IN
mnt-by: MAINT-IN-BBIL
last-modified: 2018-12-18T12:52:19Z
source: APNIC

% Information related to '110.227.240.0/21AS24560'

route: 110.227.240.0/21
descr: Bharti Airtel Services Limited, 6th floor , Interface Building No 7, Link Road, Mumbai Maharastra-400064
descr: Email: DSLTAC2N...@airtel.com Contact : +91-124-4282296
descr: INDIA
origin: AS24560
mnt-by: MAINT-IN-TELEMEDIA
last-modified: 2019-09-13T09:32:11Z
source: APNIC

% This query was served by the APNIC Whois Service version 1.88.15-SNAPSHOT (WHOIS-US3)

licy kelly

Nov 27, 2020, 12:43:53 AM11/27/20
we are a sexy couple who are very freaky. and wanna have fun with no strings attached

The Doctor

Nov 27, 2020, 10:45:39 AM11/27/20
In article <39e6cedc-9937-4c69...@googlegroups.com>,
licy kelly <licyk...@gmail.com> wrote:
>we are a sexy couple who are very freaky. and wanna have fun with no strings attached

This spamtroll came from

soc.culture.australian #271421
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2020 21:43:51 -0800 (PST)
From: licy kelly <licyk...@gmail.com>

Depeer Google groups Now!!

Leon Davis

Nov 28, 2020, 1:23:20 AM11/28/20
I would describe myself as a social butterfly, a flirt, and generally as a person to enjoys new and fullfilling experiences. I enjoy physical fitness, long walks, and snuggling. I am a very loyal and honest friend who can keep secrets.

The Doctor

Nov 28, 2020, 9:37:11 AM11/28/20
In article <f0e803e9-91d2-45e6...@googlegroups.com>,
Leon Davis <leond...@gmail.com> wrote:
>I would describe myself as a social butterfly, a flirt, and generally as a person to enjoys new and fullfilling experiences. I enjoy physical fitness, long walks, and snuggling. I am a very loyal and honest friend who can keep secrets.

This spamtroll came from

soc.culture.australian #271423
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2020 22:23:18 -0800 (PST)
From: Leon Davis <leond...@gmail.com>

alkona modesa

Dec 1, 2020, 12:47:48 AM12/1/20
On Saturday, September 19, 2020 at 12:20:23 PM UTC+5:30, ariannab...@gmail.com wrote:
> Date for casual sex - Looking adult singles women by age. I am/we are looking girls, male female couples - discreet relationships. Send me your message, let me know your interest.
>
> I am so hot lady, hit me for dating @ https://www.hotdatingwomen.com/

I love sex. there i said it. i love big cocks but you don't have to be huge to get with me. i like it when a man takes control. i love anal. i like it when a man bends me over and fucks my ass. i need a man(or men) who are willing to do anything to please a woman. i've probably did everything imaginable so if we do hook up don't be afraid to suggest something. i also would like to try having sex with a girl so if there are any ladies out there would like to help me with fantasy feel free to contact me

The Doctor

Dec 1, 2020, 11:27:55 AM12/1/20
In article <b057801a-f3a0-46e8...@googlegroups.com>,
alkona modesa <swingersx...@gmail.com> wrote:
>On Saturday, September 19, 2020 at 12:20:23 PM UTC+5:30, ariannab...@gmail.=
>com wrote:
>> Date for casual sex - Looking adult singles women by age. I am/we are loo=
>king girls, male female couples - discreet relationships. Send me your mess=
>age, let me know your interest.=20
>>=20
>> I am so hot lady, hit me for dating @ https://www.hotdatingwomen.com/
>
>I love sex. there i said it. i love big cocks but you don't have to be huge=
> to get with me. i like it when a man takes control. i love anal. i like it=
> when a man bends me over and fucks my ass. i need a man(or men) who are wi=
>lling to do anything to please a woman. i've probably did everything imagin=
>able so if we do hook up don't be afraid to suggest something. i also would=
> like to try having sex with a girl so if there are any ladies out there wo=
>uld like to help me with fantasy feel free to contact me

This spamtroll came from

soc.culture.australian #271429 (1 more)
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2020 21:47:47 -0800 (PST)
From: alkona modesa <swingersx...@gmail.com>

Jasmin Betts

Dec 2, 2020, 12:39:25 AM12/2/20
On Saturday, September 19, 2020 at 12:20:23 PM UTC+5:30, ariannab...@gmail.com wrote:
> Date for casual sex - Looking adult singles women by age. I am/we are looking girls, male female couples - discreet relationships. Send me your message, let me know your interest.
>
> I am so hot lady, hit me for dating @ https://www.hotdatingwomen.com/

Just looking for a man: normal cool funny employed not living at home with mommy non married Is that you then maybe I'm looking for you!

The Doctor

Dec 2, 2020, 10:08:57 AM12/2/20
In article <077662c9-2ec3-4362...@googlegroups.com>,
This spamtroll came from

soc.culture.australian #271432
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2020 21:39:24 -0800 (PST)
From: Jasmin Betts <aussieadult...@gmail.com>

Scarlett Boehm

Dec 3, 2020, 3:57:10 AM12/3/20
On Saturday, September 19, 2020 at 12:20:23 PM UTC+5:30, ariannab...@gmail.com wrote:
> Date for casual sex - Looking adult singles women by age. I am/we are looking girls, male female couples - discreet relationships. Send me your message, let me know your interest.
>
> I am so hot lady, hit me for dating @ https://www.hotdatingwomen.com/

I'm super fucking horny right now.. Just looking to find a nice, clean, horny guy who is not going to whine about relations or going steady but just wants to enjoy fornication in all dirty and nasty ways. Are you as horny as me right now? Do you love the sun and are you not looking for something steady?Kiss

suresh patel

Dec 3, 2020, 6:09:08 AM12/3/20

The Doctor

Dec 3, 2020, 8:47:31 AM12/3/20
In article <cddacb01-9972-4546...@googlegroups.com>,
Scarlett Boehm <scarle...@gmail.com> wrote:
>On Saturday, September 19, 2020 at 12:20:23 PM UTC+5:30, ariannab...@gmail.=
>com wrote:
>> Date for casual sex - Looking adult singles women by age. I am/we are loo=
>king girls, male female couples - discreet relationships. Send me your mess=
>age, let me know your interest.=20
>>=20
>> I am so hot lady, hit me for dating @ https://www.hotdatingwomen.com/
>

>I'm super fucking horny right now.. Just looking to find a nice, clean, hor=
>ny guy who is not going to whine about relations or going steady but just w=
>ants to enjoy fornication in all dirty and nasty ways. Are you as horny as =
>me right now? Do you love the sun and are you not looking for something ste=
>ady?Kiss

This spamtroll came from

soc.culture.australian #271440 (31 more)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.australian
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2020 00:57:09 -0800 (PST)
From: Scarlett Boehm <scarle...@gmail.com>

Vaneesa Jordy

Dec 4, 2020, 12:56:32 AM12/4/20
On Saturday, September 19, 2020 at 12:20:23 PM UTC+5:30, ariannab...@gmail.com wrote:
> Date for casual sex - Looking adult singles women by age. I am/we are looking girls, male female couples - discreet relationships. Send me your message, let me know your interest.
>
> I am so hot lady, hit me for dating @ https://www.hotdatingwomen.com/

im a bbw and i fuckin love sucking cum and takin cum and swallowing everything you give me.. looking for men who can handle a latina bbw with lotsa curves.. need a guy with a big dick, bigger then this guy im sucking off right here
black white no prob

The Doctor

Dec 4, 2020, 8:02:47 AM12/4/20
In article <b099aac7-637d-420d...@googlegroups.com>,
This spamtroll came from

soc.culture.australian #271486
Newsgroups: soc.culture.australian
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2020 21:56:30 -0800 (PST)
From: Vaneesa Jordy <adultfri...@gmail.com>

Son Jackeel

Dec 5, 2020, 12:47:51 AM12/5/20
On Saturday, September 19, 2020 at 12:20:23 PM UTC+5:30, ariannab...@gmail.com wrote:
> Date for casual sex - Looking adult singles women by age. I am/we are looking girls, male female couples - discreet relationships. Send me your message, let me know your interest.
>
> I am so hot lady, hit me for dating @ https://www.hotdatingwomen.com/

I am super horny and hope to find someone this way. I get exited by the thought of anal sex etc.. basically anything that has to do with freaky sex.

The Doctor

Dec 5, 2020, 9:19:33 AM12/5/20
In article <d8a6a786-d380-4027...@googlegroups.com>,
This spamtroll came from

soc.culture.australian #271495 (6 more)
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2020 21:47:50 -0800 (PST)
From: Son Jackeel <sonja...@gmail.com>

rose lara

Dec 7, 2020, 12:36:54 AM12/7/20
On Saturday, September 19, 2020 at 12:20:23 PM UTC+5:30, ariannab...@gmail.com wrote:
> Date for casual sex - Looking adult singles women by age. I am/we are looking girls, male female couples - discreet relationships. Send me your message, let me know your interest.
>
> I am so hot lady, hit me for dating @ https://www.hotdatingwomen.com/

Let me sit on your face and show you who's boss. I promise you won't hate it as much as you think you will.

The Doctor

Dec 7, 2020, 9:07:52 AM12/7/20
In article <4a1eb031-be40-4926...@googlegroups.com>,
This spamtroll came from

soc.culture.australian #271504 (5 more)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.australian
Date: Sun, 6 Dec 2020 21:36:53 -0800 (PST)
From: rose lara <larar...@gmail.com>

Sia Kissla

Dec 8, 2020, 1:33:45 AM12/8/20
On Saturday, September 19, 2020 at 12:20:23 PM UTC+5:30, ariannab...@gmail.com wrote:
> Date for casual sex - Looking adult singles women by age. I am/we are looking girls, male female couples - discreet relationships. Send me your message, let me know your interest.
>
> I am so hot lady, hit me for dating @ https://www.hotdatingwomen.com/

Any of you guys think you can fit my entire areolas into his mouth? What would you do if you did? What if I wanted you to fuck my tits with your cock? How would you do it? Would you cum all over my neck or would you make sure it shot into my face? Let me know exactly what you would do and be descriptive ;p

The Doctor

Dec 8, 2020, 9:52:51 AM12/8/20
In article <359b240c-a37b-410d...@googlegroups.com>,
Sia Kissla <couplesda...@gmail.com> wrote:
>On Saturday, September 19, 2020 at 12:20:23 PM UTC+5:30, ariannab...@gmail.=
>com wrote:
>> Date for casual sex - Looking adult singles women by age. I am/we are loo=
>king girls, male female couples - discreet relationships. Send me your mess=
>age, let me know your interest.=20
>>=20
>> I am so hot lady, hit me for dating @ https://www.hotdatingwomen.com/
>
>Any of you guys think you can fit my entire areolas into his mouth? What wo=
>uld you do if you did? What if I wanted you to fuck my tits with your cock?=
> How would you do it? Would you cum all over my neck or would you make sure=
> it shot into my face? Let me know exactly what you would do and be descrip=
>tive ;p

This spamtroll came from

soc.culture.australian #271512 (3 more)
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2020 22:33:44 -0800 (PST)
From: Sia Kissla <couplesda...@gmail.com>

Janice Hensley

Dec 11, 2020, 3:17:41 AM12/11/20
On Saturday, September 19, 2020 at 12:20:23 PM UTC+5:30, ariannab...@gmail.com wrote:
> Date for casual sex - Looking adult singles women by age. I am/we are looking girls, male female couples - discreet relationships. Send me your message, let me know your interest.
>
> I am so hot lady, hit me for dating @ https://www.hotdatingwomen.com/

Got a giant pair of titties for all you guys out there.

The Doctor

Dec 11, 2020, 8:52:44 AM12/11/20
In article <07e6bf62-6adf-4f80...@googlegroups.com>,
This spamtroll came from