IPWorldTV Inc. Albanian TV Channels

IPWorldTV Inc.

Mar 22, 2012, 10:54:38 PM3/22/12
Dear group members,

IPWorldTV Inc., a California based company, was established in 2002
and has grown to become “The Largest Ethnic IPTV Platform on Earth”,
meeting the needs of both end-users and content providers.

In 2008, IPWorldTV has started to broadcast Albanian, African, Arabic,
Bosnian, and Turkish TV channels all over the world. The languages of
the channels that IPWorldTV provide are African, Albanian, Abyssinia,
Arabic, Aramaic, Assyrian, Bosnian, Coptic, Croatian, English, French,
Montenegrin, Persian, Senegalese, Serbian, Somali, Tigrinya, and
Turkish. You can visit our web page to get more information about
IPWorldTV; www.ipworldtv.tv

IPWorldTV currently provides its service via IPQ2 (IPWorldTV new IP
receiver which has Android technology), Internet TV (PC, MAC, and
Android compatibility), IPad, and Roku. Samsung Smart TV, Amazon
Kindle, and Google TV are being developed.

You can watch your favorite Albanian TV channels 24 Hours Live, High
Quality and 48-Hour Free Network DVR.

Please visit our web page or call IPWorldTV Customer Service to get
detail information.

IPWorldTV Customer Service: 1 (657) 859-6076

Best regards,

IPWorldTV Inc.