2019 MIPIM - Plan Your Exhibition Today

Kevin Snyder

Apr 3, 2018, 4:49:09 PM4/3/18
to sn...@snapframework.com
Book Your Yachts, Stands, Villas, Apartments & Hotels Today for the 2019 MIPIM

MIPIM - 12 to 15 March 2019 is Europe's most important property exhibitions of the year.  Join over 31,000 executives from 78 different countries.  Showcase and discover the best of the international property market. Connect with international executives, developers, investors, and other ndustry players.  Contact us today.

Yacht Charters

The best way to showcase your company, projects and programs is by chartering a luxury yacht for for your next exhibition, trade show or convention.  They are a great solution for exhibition & meeting space, entertaining and VIP accommodations.  Private, secure and spectacular.

Exhibition Stands

Make a statement, we offer custom trade show & exhibition stands for your company.  We are your single source for innovative, quality trade show exhibits, booths & stands, with responsive, expert service.  Feel free to contact us today to learn more.

Apartments

Luxury waterfront & city centre apartments, perfect for executive use.  Up to 5 bedroom duplexes, within minutes of the Palais des Festival Exhibition Center.  Next to shops, boutiques & restaurants. .

Villas

We offer a fine collection of elegant 3 to 15 bedrooms villas for business use at events in Cannes.  Each features large grounds, pools & gardens, ensuite bathrooms, luxurious grounds.  Fully staffed.  Security.
.

Hotels

We offer the best hotels in Cannes, chosen by our experts, including luxury seaside hotels, boutique waterfront hotels, executive city center hotels, from five-stars to business class Cannes hotels.

Feel free to contact us today to get ready for your next event.  We look forward to hearing from
you.

Sincerely,

Kevin Snyder
Manager