Open source Snap applications using postgres ?

Simon Gardner

Jan 5, 2015, 10:06:13 AM1/5/15
to snap_fr...@googlegroups.com
As above, does anyone have any links to source code for open source snap applications using postgres ?

I don't particularly mind which database library is being used (although I'm currently trying to use postgres-simple) just something that does typical "web app kind of stuff". (CRUD, validation etc)

I asked this question on IRC a few weeks ago and was given this example (which was very helpful, thanks) but different examples for comparison would be very helpful.

Many thanks in advance

MightyByte

Jan 5, 2015, 5:18:14 PM1/5/15
to snap_fr...@googlegroups.com
I don't know of anything that wasn't mentioned in the previous thread.
> --
>
> ---

Simon Gardner

Jan 6, 2015, 4:45:50 AM1/6/15
to snap_fr...@googlegroups.com
Thanks, I am re-read my previous thread with a finer tooth comb but thought it worth another question since I've relaxed my requirements from "idiomatic code" to "any code" :)

I'm hoping I might nudge a few more people into replying who might have missed the previous question? I'll also ask again on IRC and post any links here (sorry if this is irritating ;/  )

MightyByte

Jan 6, 2015, 11:13:30 AM1/6/15
to snap_fr...@googlegroups.com
There is no universally agreed upon definition for "idiomatic code",
so it's unlikely that anyone was holding back code from that last
thread.

Robert Massaioli

Feb 21, 2015, 8:26:39 AM2/21/15
to snap_fr...@googlegroups.com