2019 MIPIM Yacht Charters

Claire Hargrave

Mar 12, 2018, 4:42:04 PM3/12/18
to sn...@snapframework.com
Charter a Yacht for MIPIM 2019

Showcase your company with a  Corporate Yacht Charter in Cannes, for MIPIM 2019.  We specialize in Corporate Charters for companies attending events at the Palais des Festival, the Monaco Grand Prix, America's Cup and other world class occasions.

  • We offer Yachts from 25m to 100m.
  • Our yachts offer VIP Accommodations from 4 to 80 guests.
  • Our yachts offer Excellent Exhibition Space, in lieu of overpriced stands.
  • Our yachts offer 3 to 40 meeting areas.
  • Our yacht can host, from 12 to 200 guests, for your special events (catering, entertainment, DJ's, limo service available)
  • Each yacht has a Prime berths adjacent to the Palais des Festivals.
  • We can brand your yacht with company logo on flags, banners, carpets and more.
  • Each of our yacht is professional crewed by an international staff to pamper all your guests.

Medium Yachts

Small Yachts

For further details on your next yacht charter, feel free to contact;

Ms. Claire Hargrave
Manager, Charter Department
Email: 'Cla...@Ultimate-Yachts.co.uk'
Cannes & Palm Beach Offices
Ultimate Yacht & Aircraft Charters
US Tel:  +1.561.331.5595
Int'l Tel: +33.489.611.006

We look forward to hearing from you.

You have recieved this newsletter given your attendance or interest in the event. Unsubscribe.[