another hostname

r/ Wobben

Mar 25, 2016, 12:23:04 PM3/25/16
to Snap Framework
hello,

Im doing the quick tutorial and went to test -p 8000
but then the tutorial says goto localhost.

But I use a c9.io I need to use another url.

Can I change it somehow.

Roelof

r/ Wobben

Mar 26, 2016, 8:28:50 AM3/26/16
to Snap Framework
I have to use port 8080.8081 or 8082

But when I do test -p 8080  the prompt appears and nothing changes
when I open in ghci , I could not find a way to specify the port.

MightyByte

Apr 2, 2016, 10:39:56 PM4/2/16
to snap_fr...@googlegroups.com
I'm not familiar with c9.io, so I don't know precisely what you need
to do. But c9.io should give you a way to find out how to reach your
server from the outside whatever that hostname is, if you're running
the server on port 8000, you would go to
http://hostname-to-your-server.com:8000