Fw: Fwd: Fw: fyi

arshad ahmad

Jun 21, 2010, 8:01:32 PM6/21/10
to smsp...@googlegroups.com
Something that came thru my mail.

The thing is, if we use it for cooking, we can avoid it. But how do we avoid from eating in food outlets (an even in kenduris) which use this product. Our Halal enforcement officer must do extra to prevent this sort of things from happening again.

From: abdul...@maybank.com.my <abdul...@maybank.com.my>
Subject: Fw: fyi
Date: Tuesday, June 15, 2010, 4:17 PM

Jun 23, 2010, 8:14:36 PM6/23/10
to smsp...@googlegroups.com
Related to an e-mail I sent earlier.

I am also guilty for spreading the "rumour". But I thot its better to err on the safe side.