SMI-S provider Training...

PaniBhushanaChary K.R

Aug 21, 2014, 2:08:26 AM8/21/14
to smi-s-devel...@googlegroups.com
Hi Group,
  We are looking for SMI-S provider training, Kindly help me in getting right contacts.
And if any of you are offering such training kindly share your contact details

Regards,
Pani
9900477772
hai...@gmail.com

Gris Ge

Aug 22, 2014, 12:21:26 AM8/22/14
to PaniBhushanaChary K.R, smi-s-devel...@googlegroups.com
On Wed, Aug 20, 2014 at 11:08:26PM -0700, PaniBhushanaChary K.R wrote:
> Hi Group,
> We are looking for SMI-S provider training, Kindly help me in getting right
> contacts.
Hi PaniBhushanaChary,

I didn't heard any training on this. But SMI-Lab plug-fest is a very
good place to learn from best SMI-S provider engineers.
http://www.snia.org/forums/smi/tech_programs/lab_program/smi_plugfest_reg
http://www.snia.org/forums/smi/tech_programs/lab_program
http://www.snia.org/forums/smi/about/join

But that will cost your a fortune. :)

This tutorial is free:
https://fedorahosted.org/openlmi/wiki/ProviderTutorial

Hope that helps.
Best regards.
--
Gris Ge
signature.asc

Devchandra Meetei

Sep 16, 2014, 1:29:08 PM9/16/14
to smi-s-devel...@googlegroups.com
My experiences as pegasus cimserver developer and provider developer might be able to help you.

Please drop if a note, if we can discuss.