CIM_VolumeView is not a valid className for EMC SMI-S provider 8.1 version

Michael Ihnatenko

Apr 7, 2017, 3:31:00 PM4/7/17
to SMI-S Developers Group

I was using CIM_VolumeView className to get all information about LUNs and related StoragPools on my EMC VMAX SMI-S provider 4.6.x version year ago.

I am getting error message: CIM_VolumeView is not a valid className for namespace root/emc when I am trying to use this className against SMI-S provider 8.1x version.

Can somebody please provide correct className to get the same information on EMC VMAX SMI-S provider 8.1.x version?

Message has been deleted