How to get Parity Group(Raid group) information from SMIS API

44 katselukertaa
Siirry ensimmäiseen lukemattomaan viestiin

Veeresh Kalmath

lukematon,
3.6.2015 klo 1.07.373.6.2015
vastaanottaja smi-s-devel...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
I am working on getting the Parity group information of XP12K and 24K arrays using SMIS API. Could you please give reference to get a SMIS class which will give me the details like
- Parity Group name
- Free capacity
- Total capacity
- Raid level

I am trying to get the details using HITACHI_ArrayGroup/ HITACHI_StoragePools class, however I am not getting the Parity group name in the form of say like 1-1,1-2,1-3..... shows in CVAE UI.
Please suggest me how to get the above format for Parity Group name.

Thanks,
Veeresh
Vastaa kaikille
Vastaa kirjoittajalle