CTP TEST

Johnson Johnikutty

Mar 20, 2014, 8:25:52 PM3/20/14
to smi-s-devel...@googlegroups.com
How to run a CTP TEST in my lab for my storage product. I wanna try it just for learning purpose.

Detailed steps would be very helpful

Thanks

Rigger, James

Mar 21, 2014, 2:58:33 PM3/21/14
to smi-s-devel...@googlegroups.com

The SMI-S CTP test is available to companies that have filled out an order form and what we call and Application and Agreement for the test as there is a fee for access to the test.  The following URL has some of the particulars.  Please send an e-mail to the CTP Program Manager, a link is on the page, for more specifics.

http://www.snia.org/ctp/ctp_process_smi/index.html

James Rigger

Conformance Testing Programs Manager

Storage Networking Industry Association