Installing errors

kasperkamperman

Mar 2, 2012, 8:44:11 AM3/2/12
to Smart Lencioni Image Resizer
Hi,

I've downloaded the newest version from Github today. However when I
follow the installation instructions (https://github.com/lencioni/SLIR/
blob/master/README.md) and go to the install directory I get directly
this error:

Warning: require_once(/home/kasper/domains/kasperkamperman.com/
public_html/slir/slirconfig.class.php) [function.require-once]: failed
to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/kasper/domains/
kasperkamperman.com/public_html/slir/core/slir.class.php on line 513

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening
required '/home/kasper/domains/kasperkamperman.com/public_html/slir/
slirconfig.class.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/
kasper/domains/kasperkamperman.com/public_html/slir/core/
slir.class.php on line 513

I've tried to upload it multiple times in order to see if there was
some file missing.

Joe Lencioni

Mar 2, 2012, 9:26:23 AM3/2/12
to smart-lencioni...@googlegroups.com
Sorry about that. There was a problem with the installer. I think I have it fixed now. Please try grabbing the code again and running the installer again. Let me know if you run into any issues.

Kasper Kamperman

Mar 2, 2012, 12:12:14 PM3/2/12
to smart-lencioni...@googlegroups.com
Thank you for the fast reply. Installation works now.

Another question did something change with the call to images in this new version.

I call (didn't change anything and this setup worked for more than 2 years) :

I get a 404 error.

I've also tried without mod_rewrite:

Then slir says "source image not specified"

The source image:

Joe Lencioni

Mar 2, 2012, 12:24:44 PM3/2/12
to smart-lencioni...@googlegroups.com
The second link works for me, but the first doesn't. It seems like there may be something strange with the .htaccess file and/or mod_rewrite.

Some people have reported problems with disabling the auto_prepend and auto_append in the .htaccess file and that may be causing this (see https://github.com/lencioni/SLIR/issues/1#issuecomment-4286760). Give what I suggest in that issue a try and let me know if it helps.

Kasper Kamperman

Mar 2, 2012, 1:58:52 PM3/2/12
to smart-lencioni...@googlegroups.com
Seems that it was a .htacces problem. It interfered with the wordpress rewrite rules.
Thank you for your quick replies.

Joe Lencioni

Mar 2, 2012, 2:04:52 PM3/2/12
to smart-lencioni...@googlegroups.com
What did you do to resolve it?

Kasper Kamperman

Mar 2, 2012, 2:20:10 PM3/2/12
to smart-lencioni...@googlegroups.com
Well, I've added some lines to the root .htaccess. But it seemed that also the .htaccess in the slir directory was not copied. So I'm not 100% sure what solved the error. In case to exclude the slir directory if you use Wordpress permalinks at this:

<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>
RewriteEngine On
RewriteBase /
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} ^/slir/(.*)$ [OR]
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} ^/tmp/(.*)$
RewriteRule ^.*$ - [L]
</IfModule>