SLIR on IIS?

Roi Kingon

Apr 22, 2013, 5:08:59 PM4/22/13
to smart-lencioni...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I have a client running IIS (coldfusion, yuck) server... I have all the php requirements for SLIR installed- and SLIR itself installed fine.

I'm using the "non mod_rewrite" method, obviously since it's not an apache sever.. But i'm getting an error saying:
"Image does not exist" followed by the full server path- however it's giving me the server path including the /SLIR/index.php/path/to/image...

Thanks for looking!

Joe Lencioni

Apr 27, 2013, 3:47:14 PM4/27/13
to smart-lencioni...@googlegroups.com
I don't know much about IIS, but I'm guessing that the default
document root detection isn't working in your environment.

The default method can be found in core/slirconfigdefaults.class.php:
https://github.com/lencioni/SLIR/blob/master/core/slirconfigdefaults.class.php#L213

In your slirconfig.class.php file you can specify the correct document
root, which may fix the problem that you described.

Causes is hiring! http://www.causes.com/jobs