Slir cache image problem

Daniel Bohusz

Apr 22, 2013, 3:08:23 AM4/22/13
to smart-lencioni...@googlegroups.com
Hi, is there any way to force refreshing image after ajax upload but without refresh whole page?  (with SLIR)

earlier (without SLIR)  I used time marker example....   image.jpg?12345
but now it doesn't work correctly

Joe Lencioni

Apr 27, 2013, 3:49:03 PM4/27/13
to smart-lencioni...@googlegroups.com
It sounds like that should work. If you access the file directly in
your browser and hard reload (or clear your browser cache), do you see
the expected image? If not, the problem likely lies on the server
side.

Causes is hiring! http://www.causes.com/jobs