Custom #template directive in one Fargo outline is then used when rendering another outline

Jack Baty

Oct 18, 2014, 9:11:58 AM10/18/14
to smallpic...@googlegroups.com
Just checking if this behavior is expected or if I'm doing something I shouldn't be:

1. Open 2 outlines in Fargo (OutlineA and OutlineB)

Outline A uses a custom #templates directive. OutlineB does not (so I assume it should inherit from globalPrefs.opml).

2. While viewing OutlineA, select "Render All Pages..."

This correctly renders OutlineA using my custom template.

3. Switch to tab containing OutlineB and choose "Render All Pages..."

OutlineB is rendered, but using the custom templates defined in OutlineA. It's as if Fargo is somehow "remembering" the #templates directive from the first template when switching tabs to the second. If I subsequently reload OutlineB in the browser (Safari), it is rendered as I'd expect (using the default template from globalPrefs.opml).

Perhaps this is one of those "just don't do that" things, but thought I'd ask.

Thanks,

Jack

If needed: