Accessing Fargo content without using Fargo Publisher

Frank McPherson

Jun 23, 2015, 6:57:32 PM6/23/15
to smallpic...@googlegroups.com
I am mulling over in my mind whether there is a way to simplify access to what I create using Fargo Publisher. What is the best way to access content created using Fargo if Fargo Publisher is down or no longer available?

At the root of this issue is a realization of how complex my online life has become over the years, and due to some recent health issues I've been thinking about what my wife would do with this "mess" I might leave behind. I can't expect my wife to figure out how to keep Fargo Publisher running on my virtual server, but I think she could handle paying the bill to Amazon for hosting a static web site in a S3 bucket.

I've written my thoughts and a planned approach in a blog post linked below, and I am open to suggestions. Thanks!

Dave Winer

Jun 23, 2015, 9:56:33 PM6/23/15
to smallpic...@googlegroups.com
Look in the html folder in your Dropbox app folder. All the files are there.

You just have to figure out a way to get them up to S3.

Dave