Tammany Hall Q1 2013 Tournament Sign-up

WebMaster

Feb 7, 2013, 2:46:05 PM2/7/13
to sloth...@googlegroups.com
Due to the success of the first tournament, I'm gonna try it again.  This time however there are no prizes.  It will be simply for the fun of it.  The format will depend on the number of people that sign-up.  But, given enough participants, it will be a 3 round tournament with first round being 5 player games, second round being 4 player games, and 3 round being 3 player games.

Each round players will play multiple games simultaneously and there will be an expectation of taking your move in each game within a day of the player before you completing his move.  I'll reserve the right to forfeit player's that due not take their move within a reasonable time (~ a day with some lenience).

If interested, please provide your username on the site below:

Enjoy!

Williarn

Feb 7, 2013, 2:48:11 PM2/7/13
to sloth...@googlegroups.com
I'll play!

Crysknife

Feb 7, 2013, 4:17:15 PM2/7/13
to sloth...@googlegroups.com
I'm in.

Cory Peacock

Feb 7, 2013, 7:36:56 PM2/7/13
to sloth...@googlegroups.com
I'm all in.

Crysknife

Feb 8, 2013, 10:40:28 AM2/8/13
to sloth...@googlegroups.com
Do you want to start a thread on BGG for the tournament?  I'm guessing now that the game is shipping, there may be more interest in playing online as well.

Isaac Marx

Feb 8, 2013, 12:54:08 PM2/8/13
to sloth...@googlegroups.com
I'd like to play but have no experience with the game - I Kickstarted the Pandasaurus edition but haven't received it yet.  Would you recommend getting a few plays under my belt before jumping into a tournament?

Crysknife

Feb 8, 2013, 1:11:39 PM2/8/13
to sloth...@googlegroups.com
Definitely start playing online now to get a feel for the game site interface.  You can still sign up for the tournament now.  By the time it starts, you should be comfortable with the online format.  You will also learn what not to do in the early years of the game.  ;-)

Rachel Kirkendall

Feb 8, 2013, 3:20:55 PM2/8/13
to sloth...@googlegroups.com
I'm in! LilMissRachel! (Maybe I won't wash out first round this time. =P)

Garry Bartle

Feb 8, 2013, 3:37:09 PM2/8/13
to sloth...@googlegroups.com
Sure....count me in too.

Garry Bartle

Feb 8, 2013, 5:40:06 PM2/8/13
to sloth...@googlegroups.com
LittleG

sound609

Feb 8, 2013, 10:02:37 PM2/8/13
to sloth...@googlegroups.com
I'm in.

pestaab

Feb 9, 2013, 12:57:48 AM2/9/13
to sloth...@googlegroups.com
Sign me up again.  Hopefully I'll do better this time.

2Pointers

Feb 9, 2013, 4:18:28 PM2/9/13
to sloth...@googlegroups.com
I would like to play!!

adm.m...@gmail.com

Feb 11, 2013, 4:09:03 PM2/11/13
to sloth...@googlegroups.com
I'm in!    adm.marsden

Tom W

Feb 12, 2013, 5:49:19 AM2/12/13
to sloth...@googlegroups.com
I'm up for it too - tomdwilly is my username

skimong

Feb 12, 2013, 2:42:59 PM2/12/13
to sloth...@googlegroups.com
I'm in..Skimong

Isaac Marx

Feb 13, 2013, 1:18:29 PM2/13/13
to sloth...@googlegroups.com
Count me in too - imarx

WebMaster

Feb 19, 2013, 12:34:21 AM2/19/13
to sloth...@googlegroups.com
I plan to close sign-ups sometime Friday, February 22.  If you want in, sign-up now.
Message has been deleted

E.J. Barnes

Feb 20, 2013, 9:36:26 AM2/20/13
to sloth...@googlegroups.com
I'll play, ejbarnes74

mgmil...@gmail.com

Feb 21, 2013, 6:15:42 PM2/21/13
to sloth...@googlegroups.com
I'm in.

Crysknife

Feb 25, 2013, 11:31:31 AM2/25/13
to sloth...@googlegroups.com

For those that haven't noticed yet, games have been created for the Tammany Hall tournament.  Visit the forums to find the bracket you are in and the password to sign up for your games.