fire at datacentre

Niall Haslam

Dec 8, 2011, 12:47:45 PM12/8/11
to slimfinder...@googlegroups.com, denis shields
Hi all,

There has been a fire at the UCD datacentre hosting the webserver versions of slimsuite programs. At this stage we are unable to tell if there has been any damage to the server hosting slimsuite, however, it is unlikely that service will be resumed until tomorrow at the earliest. We will keep you informed, and apologise for any inconvenience.

Niall Haslam.

Richard Edwards

Dec 8, 2011, 3:00:39 PM12/8/11
to slimfinder...@googlegroups.com
Eek! I hope this doesn't inconvenience you too much with the site visit looming. Is the SVN repository and your lab page down too? I can set up a temporary page here if your guys can redirect bioware.ucd.ie?

Rich
To visit the SLiMFinder webserver goto:
http://bioware.ucd.ie/~compass/