EpiC error

Jusu J.

May 28, 2017, 3:29:01 PM5/28/17
to Bioware Users
Hi there,
I'm trying to run EpiC analysis but I'm having some problems - no matter if I use UniProt ID or paste protein sequence I'm receiving "Sequence Retrieval Error".
I'm not sure if its an error on my side or is there something wrong with the server etc?
Thanks a lot for the help.

Niall Haslam

May 29, 2017, 4:40:27 PM5/29/17
to slimfinder...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

This service is no longer actively maintained. Therefore, sometimes the sequence we used hasn't been updated. What is the name of the protein you are looking for?

Niall

To visit the SLiMFinder webserver goto:
http://bioware.ucd.ie/~compass/

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Bioware Users" group.

Qian Yi Lee

Aug 1, 2019, 6:25:24 AM8/1/19
to Bioware Users
Hi,
I was just wondering if this problem was resolved? I am having the same problem with my protein. It's SLC43A1, and the Swiss-Prot ID is O75387.1.
Thanks!
Qianyi