Fwd: new version of gopher web interface

Niall Haslam

Oct 30, 2012, 2:08:07 PM10/30/12
to slimfinder...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

There is a new testing version of gopher that has auto-complete for entering in your query sequences. Please have a bash at breaking it and let me know what id's, accession numbers etc break it. And if it looks funny on your browser.

You should be using the complete proteomes ortholog databases:

Choose Search Database from UniProt Complete Proteomes

instead of the old default ones. Which we will be deleting/hiding in due course.

It takes an id or accession number and will auto-complete after 4 characters. e.g. enter P013 and it will allow you to check the sequence you mean is the one that gets entered.

Once we get happy with the new interface we'll push it to production.

Niall.