Re: Equivalent of onCellEditComplete event in Slickgrid?

Michael Leibman

Aug 13, 2013, 5:53:33 PM8/13/13
to slickgrid
onBeforeCellEditorDestroy is probably the closest to what you're looking for, but keep in mind that it's fired *before* the editor is destroyed and the cell exits the edit mode.

On Mon, Aug 5, 2013 at 7:00 PM, l46kok <l47...@gmail.com> wrote:
First off, let me say thank you very much for the great grid control. We've been primarily using Kendo Grid, and we were severely disappointed with its performance. After trying out SlickGrid, we don't think we'll ever go back to Kendo Grid.

Does SlickGrid have an event that's equivalent of onEditCellComplete? onCellChange event comes very close to fulfilling our requirement but we need the event to fire everytime the cell exits out of editmode (Currently, onCellChange event only fires when the content of the cell has been changed).

We realize we could just use blur event on the cell, but if such event is already available on SlickGrid, we'd like to use that instead. Thanks.

Michael Leibman

Aug 19, 2013, 3:40:39 PM8/19/13
to slickgrid
grid.getActiveCell()

On Mon, Aug 19, 2013 at 2:03 AM, l46kok <l47...@gmail.com> wrote:
Yes, I think this is what I'm looking for but it seems like I can't get the edited cell row index/column index with this event.

Any possible workaround for this?

Hemanth Kumar V

May 7, 2015, 11:29:51 AM5/7/15
to slic...@googlegroups.com
Hi Tin,

If user types some text in the cell and moves the mouse out of the cell. Will this event will work for that case ?
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted