Re: Digest for slickgrid@googlegroups.com - 2 updates in 2 topics

Steve Fazekas

Feb 11, 2018, 6:04:23 PM2/11/18
to slic...@googlegroups.com
Yes, I have used onScroll in this fashion... only with jQuery, no Angular...

grid.onScroll.subscribe(function(e, args){ ... }

Infinite scrolling would require you to continually append to the DataView with additional AJAX requests to the backend APIU you have created in order to append to the JSON data.

Steve Fazekas

On Sun, Feb 11, 2018 at 5:51 PM, <slic...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
marjana...@gmail.com: Feb 11 07:58AM -0800

Hi ,

I have tried to use the example from wiki , with onScroll , but it is t
working .

Did any of you used onScroll with slickgrid ?

Thank you for your help
marjana...@gmail.com: Feb 11 07:29AM -0800

Hi ,

I would like to know if Angular Slickgrid offers infinite scrolling .

Thank you for your time .

Marjana