Problem to load slickgrid

Tommaso Taglieri

Nov 5, 2016, 12:17:01 PM11/5/16
to SlickGrid
Hi all, i write here because i have a problem to use slickgrid under my page. I use jquery and have two pages, in the firts i have an index.php file with into have a DIV called griglia, the second page is grid.php where i have all the code to getting started the slickgrid. If i open in localhost the grid.php its go well open the grid. But if i open index.php and click a button thats call a function like: $('#griglia').load(grid.php) it doesn't go... i can only see in the div all the grid.php page, like title and other but not the grid!!! I don't understand where i am in wrong where is my error to fix it!!! Thanks to all for the support