Re: Slickgrids in each row

Steve Fazekas

Jun 16, 2015, 7:20:23 PM6/16/15
to slic...@googlegroups.com
You should only implement grids outside of each other.  If you need a grid relationship setup which is based on table Id relationships to other grids  on a row-per-grid basis I have done this.  It will depend on how your tables are set up and the IDs your grids will depend on.  Also, you need to kill grids you are not using in a given screen.

Steve Fazekas

On Jun 16, 2015, at 6:54 PM, slic...@googlegroups.com wrote:

10nidhijain <10p...@gmail.com>: Jun 16 05:09AM -0700

> Hi,

I want to implement parent child relationship using slick grid means every
row of slick grid should have another slick grid in it.

can anyone help on this?