Thank you and job opportunity

Gian

Jan 13, 2015, 3:20:23 AM1/13/15
to slic...@googlegroups.com

Visyond.com has launched its private beta and would like to thank Michael Leibman and all the members of this community who have contributed to our grid's development with tips and inspiration.

We are recruiting developers mastering slickgrid (hence my post here).

We are based in Moscow, London and The Hague and open for exceptional team members to work remotely.

If interested, please contact me, mentioning you are part of this community.

Best,

Gianluca

Ken Whittington

Jan 13, 2015, 8:54:08 AM1/13/15
to slic...@googlegroups.com
Hi Gian,

I use slickgrid in a large scale health application that will be deployed globally for the U.S. I'm interested in knowing more about the business agreement between Visyond and the developers you would like to recruit. I am located in San Antonio, Texas.

Best Regards,

Ken Whittington