Make a non editable cell editable while adding new row

nagendra kalagara

Feb 16, 2017, 2:59:52 AM2/16/17
to SlickGrid
In my slick grid I have a non editable column, can we make the cell editable while adding the new row.

I have looked into onBeforeEditCell event but that's kinda helpful when making a editable cell non editable.

Steve Zlamany

Feb 16, 2017, 6:48:19 AM2/16/17
to slic...@googlegroups.com
You need to make the cell editable - it has to have an editor function associated with the column.

And then in the onBeforeEditCell event you would disallow edit on all existing rows.

nagendra kalagara