Re: lost in SlickGrid

Steve Fazekas

Apr 3, 2018, 7:16:24 PM4/3/18
to slic...@googlegroups.com
You will want to copy verbatim one of the examples and gradually change out your desired columns and data, so you don’t mess up the formatting. That’s step 1...

If you are still working on learning the format of JSON data, you should get a “JSON Viewer” extension for your browser and/or use a free online one to make sure your data matches up and is formatted correctly.

If you’re having problems with jQuery, use the console.log to help you see where your JS / JSON is not being assigned correctly.

I will not be solving your problems as I do not have time, but I’ll provide pointers if I can.

SlickGrid is a great plugin. Once you know how to use it in your code, you’ll enjoy it.

Steve Fazekas