Using Skulpt like Javascript

Brandon Keith Biggs

Feb 6, 2015, 10:21:51 AM2/6/15
to sku...@googlegroups.com
Hello,
is it possible to run skulpt as if we were writing javascript?
For example, I have a webpage and just have the html code, but inside, show the output of functions and whatnot?
I don't think you can do this, but really, how difficult would it be?
Just have the one part in the head of HTML and then in an ID, write python and when the webpage displays, the output of the python script is there.
Has anyone ever tried doing something like this before?
I know some webframeworks have this, but if my webframework is static, or doesn't have python, it would be really awesome to use python like this.
thanks,

Victor Rajewski

Jul 31, 2015, 9:21:20 PM7/31/15
to Skulpt
I believe Brython can do this, not sure about skulpt though.