python3 version ?

rodger lew

Apr 23, 2018, 10:31:54 AM4/23/18
to Skulpt
skulpt  will release py3 version ?

Brad Miller

Apr 23, 2018, 10:59:51 AM4/23/18
to sku...@googlegroups.com
Rodger,

Python 3 support has been a topic of conversation among the Skulpt developers for quite some time.  Within that group, the primary use case for skulpt is in education.  So, we already support some Python3 things such as a print function and integer division, as these are the kinds of differences that tend to show up in introductory CS.

What is your use case?  What parts of Python 3 are important to you?

Brad

Bradley Miller, PhD
Professor,  Computer Science, Data Science
Luther College
Founder, Runestone Interactive
Blog: A Reputable Journal

--

---

Rodger

Apr 23, 2018, 11:28:01 PM4/23/18
to sku...@googlegroups.com
Hi Brad,
   We focus on online kinds coding education with python 3(in fact,most our  courses target the new python3)   , and we found python3 parts not  enough for online coding show ! Is there anyway to promote  it ?pls help us to give some advice!

Thanks

Roger

---