Adding itertools module to Skulpt

Yehonathan Sharvit

Sep 17, 2016, 2:27:25 PM9/17/16
to Skulpt
I'd like to add itertools module to Skulpt.

Where are the instructions for adding a python module to Skulpt?

Brad Miller

Sep 17, 2016, 3:29:59 PM9/17/16
to sku...@googlegroups.com
In the skulpt repository you will find a CONTRIBUTING.md document as well as the more detailed HACKING.md

Bradley Miller, PhD
Professor, Dept. Chair, Computer Science
Luther College
Founder, Runestone Interactive
Blog: A Reputable Journal

--

---

Yehonathan Sharvit

Jan 3, 2017, 1:29:33 AM1/3/17
to Skulpt
Hi Brad,

I see that itertools is available in runestone  - http://interactivepython.org/runestone/static/everyday/2016/05/groupby.html
How can I use itertools in Skuplt?

Chris Topher

Apr 7, 2017, 10:50:59 PM4/7/17
to Skulpt
I would also like to use itertools in Skulpt, does runestone use a updated version of Skulpt?