Can I Imported/Use a Linter with Skulpt?

Ethan C

Jul 19, 2016, 6:06:19 AM7/19/16
to Skulpt
I was wondering if there was any possibility for using a linter such as pyflakes (https://github.com/PyCQA/pyflakes/blob/master/pyflakes/api.py) in sklulpter. Since pyflakes works by parsing a file (not executing it), I believe this can work.

I looked into HACKING.md, and am trying to get it working through the "Adding a Module" instructions.

Has anyone ever imported a linter on skulpt?

My goal is to print out errors from pyflakes in the output.

Any thoughts/suggestions are appreciated. Thanks!