Wired article featuring embedded Skulpt

Elliott Hauser

May 21, 2015, 3:45:12 PM5/21/15
to sku...@googlegroups.com
Hey all

The article doesn't mention Skulpt directly, but I thought everyone might be interested to see a blogger talking about how he's used Skulpt (via Trinket) to make simple calculators and other math programs for his daughter:

I dropped a mention of Skulpt in the comments so if you have a Disqus account consider upvoting it so more people can learn about the project.

"Running Python in a Browser is More Awesome Thank You Think" (the title of the article) could be Skulpt's tagline :)

Elliott

Brad Miller

May 22, 2015, 2:15:12 AM5/22/15
to sku...@googlegroups.com
Very cool Elliott!   Some great PR for trinket.io

Brad