Shiva Skandam - Task List

Raja Renganathan

Sep 3, 2013, 11:28:37 PM9/3/13
to Murali Vemulapalli, Neeti Seth, Usha Panja, Pandurangan Senthil, Padman Kondor, Srikanthan Jagannathan, Amuktamalyada Mummaneni, Geethanjali Pandian, Dr. Pandian Angaiyan, Sathyap, sunitha turlapati, Vijayasri Rayapati, Anuradha Senthil, Raja Renganathan, Naveen Kumar, Sireesha Sunkara, Murali Chirala, Swarna Krishnan, Swarna Kumar, Alagu Palani, Bijula Balan, Sreelatha Kandala, Prasanna Venkatesh, sudha chennupati, Sudha Jeerage, ashmita...@gmail.com, Naveen Dorai, SKDC-Shi...@googlegroups.com
Team

On behalf of Shri Krupa Dance Company and Shiva Skanda Team, i wld like to thank you in advance for being part of the Volunteering Team to take on the some of the tasks on Sept 7th.

This event is going to be yet another milestone in Shri Krupa history. As most of you know, the entire ballet is penned fresh and getting performed in live.

I have talked to most of the folks in the list about the some of the tasks. I do want to thank everyone for offering proactive help towards the program success.

I am in the process of finalizing Lighting, Spots, Transitions and will share with the respective teams once the practice is done tomorrow.

I hv tried to explain wherever possible on some of the actions and also the Reporting Time. If anyone has any questions pl do write to me.

if i have missed to copy someone who has been assigned a task, pl do forward to them.

Appreciate your support and cooperation.

P/s  - We need to maximize our ticket selling hence go and LIKE Shiva Skandam Event Page and Socialize with your community of friends. We need a house full crowd.

Warm Regards

Rgds
--
Raja Renganathan
408 605 6249 - Mobile

Raja Renganathan

Sep 7, 2013, 12:47:54 AM9/7/13
to Murali Vemulapalli, Neeti Seth, Usha Panja, Pandurangan Senthil, Padman Kondor, Srikanthan Jagannathan, Amuktamalyada Mummaneni, Geethanjali Pandian, Dr. Pandian Angaiyan, Sathyap, sunitha turlapati, Vijayasri Rayapati, Anuradha Senthil, Raja Renganathan, Naveen Kumar, Sireesha Sunkara, Murali Chirala, Swarna Krishnan, Swarna Kumar, Alagu Palani, Bijula Balan, Sreelatha Kandala, Prasanna Venkatesh, sudha chennupati, Sudha Jeerage, Ashmita Rajkumar, Naveen Dorai, SKDC-Shi...@googlegroups.com, Nagarajan Ramesh, Sumitra N
Team

PFA final list. there are some last minute adjustments/changes due to some aesthetic requirements that are reqired for this production.
Pl go thru this carefully.

I am so excited at this juncture cant express with words as everyone is going to beyond their call of duty to support the foundation and make this a grands success.

If others need help before and during the program i kindly request you to support them in case if your are free and your name is not part of this list

My closing note as always - Pl bring as much as friends/families for the show. They can purchase the ticket at the Sales counter. Our Ticketing Team will be eager to assist them.

See you all @ the Theatre...

If anyone has any questions/clarifications, pl do call me. Will be awake for the next 2 hrs. My coordinates are below.

rgds

Raja Renganathan
Shiva Skandam - Program Day Task List - Final.xlsx

Raja Renganathan

Sep 8, 2013, 3:22:50 AM9/8/13
to SKDC-Shi...@googlegroups.com, Neeti Seth, Murali Vemulapalli, Usha Panja, Pandurangan Senthil, Padman Kondor, Srikanthan Jagannathan, Amuktamalyada Mummaneni, Geethanjali Pandian, Dr. Pandian Angaiyan, Sathyap, sunitha turlapati, Vijayasri Rayapati, Anuradha Senthil, Naveen Kumar, Sireesha Sunkara, Murali Chirala, Swarna Krishnan, Swarna Kumar, Alagu Palani, Bijula Balan, Sreelatha Kandala, Prasanna Venkatesh, sudha chennupati, Sudha Jeerage, Naveen Dorai, Nagarajan Ramesh, Sumitra N, Tharini Chakraborty, Abhijeet Chakraborty, Vishal Ramani, Ashok Subramaniam
Team Shiva Skandam and Shri Krupa Families:

Congratulations !!! - WALTO

Show of this magnitude and complexity to stage in a short time does require  humongous effort and we at Shri Krupa has proved it again with brilliant support from each one of you volunteering and going beyond the call when warranted to make today's production a grand success. We witnessed close to 450 audience in the theatre and onsite ticketing was also encouraging. All the dancers along with Vishal did a stupendous job in spite of their preoccupation with academics/work schedule.

Vishal - Yet another rocking choreography from your side and able to support the dancers on stage as Nartaki during the course of the ballet.

Ashok - Lyrical composition was amazing and as i said certain numbers like Saveri/Sarasangi/Latangi/ Vasantha and Arabi were very capturing and still ringing in my ears and am sure for the rest of the audience.

Special Mention to Nags/Deepa, Shishir/Gita and Abhijit/Tharini for accommodating the dancers for dressing and make over in their respective residence. Girls were looking stunning on the stage.

Team 2014 - Appreciate your phenomenal support across all facets of this Production.

Just to let you know - for the firs time we tried Shadow Play Act, Making of Shiva Skandam -  Movie, etc. These are all good learning experience for us to put up a better show that has both visual impact and context. We shall improve upon going forward.

Thanks Once Again for a yet another successful program ...

We ARE LIKE THIS ONLY - WALTO...

Rgds
Raja

Raja Renganathan

Sep 8, 2013, 2:16:54 PM9/8/13
to SKDC-Shi...@googlegroups.com
Ashok was'nt part of the Googlegroups hence forwarding ....