Fwd: Muhammad Qasim

Zaid Hamid

May 24, 2017, 4:37:41 AM5/24/17
to sk...@googlegroups.com
Read my reply to Qasim and read his mail... this guy is new fitnah on the block..

My reply..

Qasim, You should wait for Allah to decide about your fate... If you are true, He will make ways for you. If you are a liar, you will be humiliated and killed.. very soon.

Prophets, Khulafa, Aulia DO NOT work the way you are working... people are not asked to believe on dreams of unknown people. you are an unknown person. Ummah is NOT bound to listen to you. In fact, you seem very close to being a fitnah.. claiming all the signs of being Mehdi, even when you are not.

I have got nothing to do with you Qasim. I will not support you but if I see you are misguiding the people more, I will be against you. for now, you are a minor issue and I will ignore you.

pl do not email me again.

regards

ZH

His mail to me....

      Zaid Hamid

Aaslam u Alakum,
 jazzak Allah khair  for reply to me.
 why someone has to hide if he is sending emails messages to the most of Ullamah and well known  Muslims scholars since Allah and His last messenger Nabi Muhammad (saw)Commanded to spread these messages.  i have  got an  attention from some schalores  but with almost the same reply , a kind of appreciation but no support .Its seems they are waiting for the time  of my truth to be unveil .Allah is my wakeel and i am all depends on Allah for my real witness , Nabi Muhammad ( saw)to Cheif of Army staff.

I tried to reach him so many times but fail to do so. I need  sombody right now to talk to me and trying to grasp my true dreams and perceive the right meanings and become my witness. I have been under repercussion on social media from Pakistanis as you know they are very reactional. Please watch all of my videos and go through my biography before reach out to me . I have  my true followers from all over the world by Allah ,s great Mercy and Rahmah . I have some close followers who are helping me for my mission and messages to spread to the whole Ummah .They are all already shown to me in my dreams and  also have true connection  to Allah. I will explain to you everything in detail too.    i really appreciate  that atleast you show your interest to my concern . Everybody has personal respect and i want this for every one .

   Here is the Biography and detail       of my dreams in attachment .
       Muhammad Qasim

--
Attachments (1)
Qasim English.docx